wxdruid
2006-09-17, 10:53 PM
Gwen nudges her nose into Des' cheek and the pain goes away

Waka
2006-09-17, 10:55 PM
"That wasn't nice...not nice at all."

wxdruid
2006-09-17, 10:56 PM
Gwen purrs and rubs her cheek against his before she suddenly wildshapes back to herself

Waka
2006-09-17, 10:58 PM
"Wait a minute...I know that cat...you...you were watching me when I slept in the garden? You're crazy." Des smiles widely.

wxdruid
2006-09-17, 10:59 PM
Gwen smiles again, I know then she kisses him

Waka
2006-09-17, 11:00 PM
Des smiles and kisses her back.

((Alright...be back in under 30 minutes.))

Supagoof
2006-09-17, 11:02 PM
A long carriage rolls up to the palace. It seems to be driven by no one in particular, except perhaps magic.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/pimp/p-carriage.gif

The wheels are overly large for a carriage riding so low to the ground. Outside, one would hear a very muffled low rythmic sound.

When it arrives at the front gates, the side door flies open, and out rolls a purple carpet up to the doors. Supagoof and Tink step out of it.

What time iz it?

Aw yeah!

Supagoof and Tink walk up the carpet to the fron doors, handing the keys to the nearest (or so they think) valet.

Loren_and_Kivsith
2006-09-17, 11:06 PM
Loren decided it was time to go. She didn't want Kivsith to wind up hurting anyone, and she was rather concerned for his well-being, as well. So she picked up the punch cup to lead him outside, and cast Transport Via Plants on the nearest plant. Both of them were taken to the forest outside of Town, where Loren helped Kivsith take off his jacket. She was barely able to get out of the way before his legs gave way, and he was asleep before he hit the ground.

((G'night everyone))

Fenric
2006-09-17, 11:06 PM
*Fenric and Myobi wander through the garden, pausing and shuddering at a picturesque clump of juniper bushes, and head back inside. They see goof*

Hi there, Supagoof

Greetings, captain

wxdruid
2006-09-17, 11:14 PM
Gwen finally backs up and looks at Des with love in her eyes, she grabs one of his hands and takes him over to another corner of the garden.

Kyrian
2006-09-17, 11:16 PM
Kyrian leaves Gwen and Des to themselves and begins to wander around again.

Trog
2006-09-17, 11:35 PM
Trog lands lightly on the rail of a white marble balcony. He folds up his umbrella of flying and hops down and lights a Coffin Nail.

Trog bets all this marble is cold when you sit on it without any clothes on.

Hmmm...

And maybe Trog should be sure to not set down any food stuffs on the benches, Trog thinks.

Takes a long drag off his cigarette and flicks the ash in a potted plant.

Waka
2006-09-17, 11:37 PM
Des squeezes Gwen's hand.

"This is nice."

Inside, Barnabas comes out of the small room, a huge cloud of smoke following him. His eyes look really red, but he's got a huge smile on his face.

"Hey...where's the food? I'm suddenly really hungry."

Kyrian
2006-09-17, 11:37 PM
Kyrian spots Trog as he wanders around, before vanishing into a crowd.

wxdruid
2006-09-17, 11:39 PM
Gwen nods in agreement and squeezes his hand back and shows him the rest of the garden. (Her garden at home is much larger with a lot more variety)

Why don't we go inside and get something to eat, I'm hungry

Indurain
2006-09-17, 11:40 PM
Indurain comes out of the small room, right behind Barnabas.

"Holy shock, that was amazing. I'm going to have to pay Alarra a lot more for this thing."

"Oh sweet...Smartfood." He says, spotting the snack table.

Waka
2006-09-17, 11:41 PM
Des smiles.

"I could probably use some food too...and I should see what that dog is up to."

Des gets to his feet, and kisses Gwen's hand.

wxdruid
2006-09-17, 11:41 PM
Gwen smiles and lets Des lead the way

Indurain
2006-09-17, 11:42 PM
Indurain starts shoving handfuls of the white cheddary popcorn into his mouth.

"This is the greatest party ever."

Trog
2006-09-17, 11:42 PM
Trog ambles over to the food table and munches some of the delicacies there.

Hey, Indurain. Nice place you've got here. Is Robin Leach here by any chance?

*munches*

Waka
2006-09-17, 11:43 PM
Des leads Gwen back into the palace, and over to the snack table, where Indurain, Barnabas and Trog are.

Barnabas looks up at Indurain stuffing his face and begins to laugh uncontrollably.

Destro_Yersul
2006-09-17, 11:43 PM
Indeed it is. Destro sips his drink.

wxdruid
2006-09-17, 11:46 PM
Gwen looks at the food then notices Barnabas, she says Barnabas, why are you laughing so hysterically?

Indurain
2006-09-17, 11:46 PM
"Robin Leach? Is that the guy from the Apprentice? No wait...that's...the other guy...the guy with the hair."

Indurain pauses for a second.

"Trog...I was thinking...and...I was thinking...and...you know what you should do...you should write a journal...you could call it Trog's Blog."

At this Indurain begins to chuckle.

Waka
2006-09-17, 11:48 PM
Barnabas looks up at Gwen.

"You ever spent 20 minutes in a closet with Indurain? You have to laugh...or poke your eyes out with a sharp stick...er...you know what I mean."

Des watches his dog, a look of confusion on his face.

Thes Hunter
2006-09-17, 11:48 PM
Thes is walking along the streets and she hears the noise of the party above her. In one of her fits of curiosity, she straps on her wings to check out what is up with all the rucus.

She lands on one of the banisters and spies the party in progress. She stands on the banisters... with her wings flared out and flaming behind her... trying to decide if she should come in or not.

Trog
2006-09-17, 11:49 PM
Trog's Blog... Trog likes the sound of that. Trog thinks Trog just might do that.

*puffs*

((Hee hee. Awesome. ;D A little view into the old Troggers mellon. Wonder if I have to start a new thread for that.))

Fenric
2006-09-17, 11:49 PM
*Fenric and Myobi see Trog, and confer with each other in Vulpine for a while*

wxdruid
2006-09-17, 11:52 PM
Gwens leans down to Barnabas and suddenly gets a whiff of what he's been doing. Barnabas, what exactly were you doing?

Indurain
2006-09-17, 11:52 PM
"YEAH" Indurain says, a goofy smile pasted on his face. "You know what that deserves.......HIGH FIVE ORGY!"

Indurain runs around the room, high fiving everyone, even if they don't put up their hand.

Waka
2006-09-17, 11:54 PM
"What'dya mean Gweniffer? I was trying to understand you more...getting into plants and stuff."

Barnabas holds out his paw and goes through an intricate high five "dance" with Indurain.

"Oh, and we made that up."

Kyrian
2006-09-17, 11:55 PM
Kyrian absent-mindedly (however it's spelled) pushes Indurain when the emperor tries to high five him.

Fenric
*Fenric and Myobi shake their heads at Indurain and Barnabas*

Trog
((@^^^^ OMFG! HAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ;D ;D ;D ))

wxdruid
2006-09-17, 11:56 PM
Gwen sighs and stands back up. She looks at Des, Barnabas is high, he was smoking something with Indurain in the closet

Thes Hunter
2006-09-17, 11:56 PM
Thes jumps down off the balcony... a bit hesitantly... She takes off her wings, and shoves them back into her backpack. She then cautiously circles the party.. keeping to the perimeters of rooms.

Waka
2006-09-17, 11:59 PM
Barnabas tries to put on a look of shock.

"I have n-n-no idea what you're..."

Which quickly breaks into a fit of laughter.

Des shakes his head at his stupid dog.

Indurain
2006-09-18, 12:00 AM
Indurain falls over when Kyrian pushes him.

"Hey man...that's not cool...what's your problem anyway?"

wxdruid
2006-09-18, 12:00 AM
It'll wear off sooner or later

Gwen picks up some pastries and starts eating them

Kyrian
2006-09-18, 12:01 AM
Kyrian just glares at Indurain, and a fire seems to consume his eyes, turning them pitch black.

Fenric
2006-09-18, 12:02 AM
(( Indurain came out of the closet.... with Barnabas !! :o ))

Indurain
2006-09-18, 12:03 AM
"Oh oh...here he goes again...big scary Kyrian." Indurain says, the sarcasm dripping from his tongue.

"How original." Indurain fakes a yawn.

(( Indurain came out of the closet.... with Barnabas !! :o ))

((I was wondering how long it would take before that comment got made...I'm not sure I ever said closet...just...small room.))

Kyrian
2006-09-18, 12:04 AM
((Actually, now it's "Mike obssessed with The Covenant" ;D))

Others may have, but don't think I've forgiven you for what you've done to two of my friends. What you did to them was horrible, and I hope you enjoy hell...

With that being said, Kyrian walks to the edge of the palace, and walks off said edge.

Waka
2006-09-18, 12:05 AM
Des kneels down, petting Barnabas' head.

"You're a fool."

Barnabas rolls his eyes.

"There you go...being the man. Always trying to hold the little guy down."

wxdruid
2006-09-18, 12:05 AM
Gwen looks at the spread of food, So what do you want to eat Des? as she picks up a plate for him Do you want anything to eat, Barnabas?

Indurain
2006-09-18, 12:07 AM
Indurain gets to his feet.

"I don't think I'll invite the drama queen to my next party. Talk about a buzz killer."

Indurain shrugs his shoulders and continues the high five...thing.

Fenric
2006-09-18, 12:09 AM
(( You never did, but...

Gwen sighs and stands back up. She looks at Des, Barnabas is high, he was smoking something with Indurain in the closet

))

Thes Hunter
2006-09-18, 12:09 AM
Thes spies Fenric and Myobi... and then the food.... She is torn for a minute.... but decides to be couragous and brave the middle of the room.

She makes a beeline for Fenric and Myobi.

"Fenric. I have a question for you, that I have been burning to ask.. do you have a moment? It's not private.. it's just that it's... not a party type of topic."

Waka
2006-09-18, 12:10 AM
Barnabas wags his tail at the mention of food.

"Some sour cream and onion chips with some dip, man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter. Get some Haagen-Dasz ice cream bars, a whole lot, make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, red popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows and little chocolate bars and we can make s'mores, man. Also, celery, grape jelly, Cap'n Crunch with the little Crunch berries, pizzas. We need two big pizzas, man, everything on 'em, with water, whole lotta water, and Funyons."

Des watches, stunned.

"Um...I think I'll just have a burger."

((Easy reference cookie))

wxdruid
2006-09-18, 12:12 AM
Gwen quickly makes Des a burger with everything he likes and hands it to him.

Barnabas gets a nice piece of steak

Waka
2006-09-18, 12:14 AM
Barnabas, seemingly forgetting about his previous order, chows down on the steak, devouring it in record time.

Des, meanwhile, politely eats his burger.

wxdruid
2006-09-18, 12:15 AM
Gwen watches both of them with a smile

Indurain
2006-09-18, 12:16 AM
After finishing up the high fives, Indurain stares at the clock on the wall.

((I know the party is technically over, but y'all are welcome to stay and keep kicking it with me. And where's Earin? I mean it's his shocking party.))

((And Des, obviously I know the quote since we were talking about that movie an hour ago, so I'll leave the cookie up to these guys.))

wxdruid
2006-09-18, 12:19 AM
Des, did you want to stay longer or are you ready to go home?

Kyrian
2006-09-18, 12:20 AM
((Good party Indurain, and Earin.

Indurain, hope you don't take offense to Kyr's actions. I just got kinda bored, and had to throw my "The Covenant" refrence out there))

Waka
2006-09-18, 12:20 AM
"You know, as fun as this is. I think I'm getting tired."

He looks at Gwen and blushes.

"Well...not tooooo tired." He winks at the druid.

"Naw...you're leaving?" Barnabas says, looking up at Des and Gwen.

wxdruid
2006-09-18, 12:22 AM
Gwen blushes and looks down at Barnabas Yes, we're going home silly Barnabas, do you want to be carried or can you walk?

Indurain
2006-09-18, 12:22 AM
((Good party Indurain, and Earin.

Indurain, hope you don't take offense to Kyr's actions. I just got kinda bored, and had to throw my "The Covenant" refrence out there))

((No worries...I'd say though...not that I can tell you how to run your character...chill with the Indy hatred. I don't want our chars to fight, and if you keep going down this path...that's bound to happen...and I'll lose...and I don't feel like dying again. Have him look at it this way...Paige has forgiven him...and NO ONE got hurt more than Paige...just something for him to nibble on.))

Waka
2006-09-18, 12:24 AM
"I can walk...pshaw." Barnabas says, taking a few steps to show that he is capable of locomotion. Sadly, he walks right into a potted plant. He jumps back away from the plant and barks at it.

"Where the shock did that come from?"

wxdruid
2006-09-18, 12:25 AM
Gwen gently picks him up and looks back over at Des, you ready?

Thes Hunter
2006-09-18, 12:27 AM
Thes notices Fenric 'isn't here right now', and spies the food....

Her stomach growling she makes a beeline for the remaining snacks.

She begins to gorge herself.... not noticing the crest of some individual nestled into a group of party goers at another end of the table.

Destro_Yersul
Destro high fives Indurain. Great party man. I'm going to go for now though. Later. He walks out of the palace.

Kyrian
((No worries...I'd say though...not that I can tell you how to run your character...chill with the Indy hatred. I don't want our chars to fight, and if you keep going down this path...that's bound to happen...and I'll lose...and I don't feel like dying again. Have him look at it this way...Paige has forgiven him...and NO ONE got hurt more than Paige...just something for him to nibble on.))

((Well, I just ran into a problem actually...I just brought that Kyrian back into the normal Town timeline...where Kyrian is sitting at Trog's already...*head explodes due to confusion of two Kyrian's*

As for Indy hatred...yea, no prob. I just kinda got bored, and since he was high and giving everyone fives...it seemed like the easiest thing to do.))

Waka
2006-09-18, 12:28 AM
Des lets out a big sigh.

"Yeah...let's go." He follows behind Gwen.

Barnabas, however is complaining, without actually trying to free himself from Gwen's arms.

"WHAT? I said I could walk. I'm fine...did you see that plant jump out at me...must have been one of your plants Gwen. With all the magic. Will you put me down now? I'm fine, I swear. I can do my alphabet...watch....A...B...C...D....E...G.....H.. ..........I.....J.......L.....N....M.....O....P... See?"

Trog
2006-09-18, 12:30 AM
Trog munches on an orange colored popcorn ball as he strolls about, looking at various sculptures and such. He stops by one of a satyr and some nymphs.

*inhales. points a shaking finger at the sculpture*

Trog thinks that that was Trog's cousin. He always did make a big deal about his modelling career.

*exhales a puff of smoke*

wxdruid
2006-09-18, 12:31 AM
All three of them leave the party and head off to Gwen's house

Indurain
2006-09-18, 12:33 AM
Indurain walks up behind Trog.

"yeah...but see that girly on the left...well...let's just say...I wasn't walking straight for a week."

Bookman
2006-09-18, 12:34 AM
Indurain walks up behind Trog.

"yeah...but see that girly on the left...well...let's just say...I wasn't walking straight for a week."

((She got you that drunk eh? ;) ))

Indurain
2006-09-18, 12:35 AM
((She got you that drunk eh? ;) ))

((Yeah...something like that...;)))

Thes Hunter
2006-09-18, 12:35 AM
Thes notices not the rapidly thinning party. She just sholves chip full of dip, after celery stick full of peanut butter, after mouth full of steak.

Thes has never really learned any party manners.... but then again... Thes has never really ever been to a party.

Trog
2006-09-18, 12:39 AM
Trog turns at Indurain's comment.

That, Trog believes, deserves a high five.

Holds up hand. Hears a loud muching and smaking noise from over at the table. Leans around Indurain and spies Thes gorging herself on the snacks. Raises an eyebrow-ringed eyebrow.

Fenric
2006-09-18, 12:40 AM
*Fenric and Myobi notice Thes and wave*

Indurain
2006-09-18, 12:41 AM
Indurain slaps Trog's hand.

"I knew I gave you a medal for a reason. Trog...you're the coolest...you know...I love you man...like in a totally...not...you know...way...but...like...manly way...I'm not gay."

As if to prove it, Indurain walks over to a female NPC and grabs her boob. He is promptly slapped.

He heads up to his throne where his mix station still sits.

"Alright...before this party dies completely...I'mma do one last song. So, if you're ready for this...MY FINALE! Thank you all for coming to the Pimp Party...."

Get down girl, go ahead. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJuaOOHw8aM)

Thes Hunter
2006-09-18, 12:50 AM
Thes sees Fenric and Myobi wave and decides her question can wait until tomorrow, when she can make an appointment with them at the temple.

She continues to eat... the area of the table she is near is getting very bare of snacks.. she seems to be munching indiscriminately on everything.

(( With all the backup girls as well? ))

Fenric
2006-09-18, 12:56 AM
*Fenric and Myobi come over to Indurain*

It was a lovely party

Even if half of it didn't make any sense...

We had a great time. We wish you all the best, Indurain

*They bow politely, then head to the teleport-beam back to Town*

Trog
2006-09-18, 12:58 AM
Trog eyes Indurain and smiles.

Yeah. Trog knows you're not gay, Indurain. Trog would imagine he would have noticed a bit of a reaction if that had been the case.

Trog taps his foot to the music and has an urge to dance. He walks over to the snack table and grabs Thes' hand and hauls her out onto the dance floor.

Trog dances.

Indurain
2006-09-18, 01:01 AM
((He's Indurain...he can have ALL the backup girls he wants...he's probably had a few already... ;) ))

Indurain takes a bow.

He turns to Fenric.

"Thank you. You are always welcome to come by."

Thes Hunter
2006-09-18, 01:04 AM
Before Thes realizes what is going on, she finds herself on the dance floor... with a girating Trog.

She looks a bit like the horse of a different color, as she passes from confused, to stunned, to angry.

She quickly snatchs her hand back and glares at him.

"What are you doing?!"

Indurain
2006-09-18, 01:06 AM
"Oh oh...the honeymoon is over." Indurain snickers from the corner, before realising that that doesn't make any sense.

However, he continues to watch...intrigued.

Trog
2006-09-18, 01:12 AM
Trog is dancing... well... badly. But Indurain was spinning tunes so Trog couldn't just let him be up there DJing with no crowd to DJ to and stuff.

Stops dancing.

Man. You do have issues, don't you?

Lights another cigarette.

Thes Hunter
2006-09-18, 01:18 AM
"Issuses?!" she spits out with both shock and disgust.

She then stares at him for a moment... grimacing... but for a pico second.. her face flickers into another emotion... but it is too quick to catch.

"The only issue I have is with men like you.

Thes stomps away, armor clanging loudly.

She pauses on the balcony to reattach her wings.

Indurain
2006-09-18, 01:21 AM
"Women...can't live with 'em...can't live without 'em." Indurain muses.

Trog
2006-09-18, 01:27 AM
Trog watches Thes go and turns to Indurain and waves.

Nice party, man! Better take off though before you recruit Trog to clean up or something. Later!

Trog strolls to the balcony where Thes is.

Huummpf. You've got more issues than just the one, sister. You're like....

Trog waves the cigarette around vaguely as he looks to the sky for the words he is searching for. Then he looks at her again.

You're like the Town Newspaper. You've got all kinds of back issues. You're too uptight Thes. You need to unwind a little. Let your hair down.

Oh.

It is already.

Er... nevermind the hair thing. Doesn't apply.

Trog opens the umbrella and hops up on the balcony railing.

Thes Hunter
2006-09-18, 01:32 AM
Thes stands there on the top of the railing staring out over the town, her flaming wings arching behind her, and a light snow falling around her, striking a pose that would be seen in some angsty gothy anime pict.

She stands like that for a while, staring unblinking in the direction Trog floated. Snow flakes sticking to her eye lashes

Eventually she takes a deep breath and quickly exhales it.

She then swoops down off the balcony and into the frigid snow blown night.

Indurain
2006-09-18, 02:00 AM
Noticing that just about everyone has left by now, Indurain lets out a giant sigh.

"That was fun...I'm glad I didn't cancel it."

Indurain looks around at the mess.

"Well thanks Earin...you plan the party, but you leave me with the clean-up."

Indurain starts going around the room, picking up bottles, and glasses, and wrappers, and banana peels, and some Llama fur.

"Ah...the glorious life of an emperor." Indurain chuckles to himself.

After QUITE some time, the place is finally mostly clean. Indurain, ready to collapse, takes off his necklace, picks up his scepter, and heads to the bedroom. He takes off the rest of his jewlerry and lays it on his bedside table. He flicks off the light.

"What a party."

Indurain promptly falls asleep.

((Good night everyone. Thanks for the good times.))

AmberVael
2006-09-18, 10:50 AM
((Hey now, you had about half-a-dozen orcs in pink breeches and half-cloaks to help out with the party, remember? I sent them in to set up))
The orcs clear away the remaining trash as Indurian sleeps, and take it all away in the crates that they had brought things in. They teleport out of the palace and go back to the NPC cold storage.

Ms_Elaneous
2006-09-18, 07:50 PM
*Blinks in mild shock* The party's over? Good grief! I only had one little lick of wine... I don't think I can hold my liquor. *Blinks again and rubs her eyes.* Gyaah!

wxdruid
2006-10-04, 07:46 PM
Gwen gets beamed up to the Palace, she waters the indoor plants and encourages them. She goes out to the knot garden and looks at it. She lays out on a bench near the middle, looking up at the sky.

The clouds slowly gather and darken above her. Finally a gentle rain comes to drench the garden and revive it. She stays where she is and lets the rain soak her. She thinks about what she could possibly do.

Indurain
2006-10-05, 01:07 AM
Indurain beams up to his palace and notices Gwen...and the rain. Remembering their earlier conversation Indurain fights to supress a large grin.

"Um...hi Gwen. Hope I'm not interrupting anything."

wxdruid
2006-10-05, 01:09 AM
Gwen sits up and looks at the clouds, they scatter and the moon shines through. The gardens are nicely green again.

I was just thinking about things. *sigh*

Indurain
2006-10-05, 01:10 AM
"Such as?" Indurain asks, stepping towards Gwen.

wxdruid
2006-10-05, 01:12 AM
About life, death, love and more.

Indurain
2006-10-05, 01:14 AM
"Well, then you've come to the right place, I know all about all of those things...One might go so far as to say I'm an expert."

Indurain smiles.

wxdruid
2006-10-05, 01:15 AM
She gives him a weary smile. Do you have any blankets. I'm rather cold and soaked.

Indurain
2006-10-05, 01:17 AM
"Sure thing...let's go inside. I'll get you a blanket...and something to drink. Hot chocolate, right?"

Indurain starts to walk towards the palace's doors.

wxdruid
2006-10-05, 01:18 AM
Gwen follows him, letting her fingers run along the tops of the hedges.

Indurain
2006-10-05, 01:22 AM
Once inside, Indurain shows Gwen to a sitting room.

"I'll be right back."

While he's gone, a gnoll comes in with a blanket (http://frostyfleece.com/Black_Mountain_Outdoor_Fleece_Catalog/Queen_Size_Blankets/Q_Big_Cats.jpg), which it hands to Gwen.

wxdruid
2006-10-05, 01:25 AM
Gwen wraps herself in the comfortable blanket and sits in an even more comfortable chair. She pulls her feet up under her, happy for the warmth of the blanket.

Indurain
2006-10-05, 01:29 AM
Indurain returns with a steaming mug of hot chocolate which he gives to Gwen. He has another mug which isn't steaming, which he keeps to himself.

"That'll be all for now Vern." Indurain says to the gnoll, who nods and leaves the room.

((Yes my gnoll servants are named after characters from Stand By Me...so?))

wxdruid
2006-10-05, 01:31 AM
She takes the offered cup and takes small sips. Thank you Indurain. This hot chocolate is very good. I didn't plan on spending quite that much time in your garden.

Indurain
2006-10-05, 01:34 AM
"It's easy to lose time in the rain...I understand."

Indurain sits in the silence for a couple seconds.

"If you want to talk...I'm always willing to listen."

wxdruid
2006-10-05, 01:38 AM
Gwen looks around briefly Okay, where did you hide the real Indurain? as she looks back at him, he can see the pain in her eyes. She quickly looks down at her hot chocolate and takes a sip.

Indurain
2006-10-05, 01:40 AM
Indurain chuckles slightly.

"I know I seem different, but I think you'll find that deep down, I truly care about everyone in my town. If there's anything I can ever do to help, I'll do it."

wxdruid
2006-10-05, 01:45 AM
She takes another sip of her hot chocolate before looking back up at Indurain. Too many personal things have happened recently. I watched Bolce kill himself and couldn't stop it. Kantur was eaten by a hopper. Kyrian is being held prisoner in a place no one has ever escaped from. I wish I ....I don't know. I can't do anything about it all.

Indurain
2006-10-05, 01:49 AM
Indurain hesitates before moving to a chair beside Gwen. He places a hand on her shoulder.

"Gwen, you do so much for this town already. No one expects you to be able to handle every situation. That's too much for even me..." Indurain smiles hoping Gwen will realise the last line was a joke.

"That's the thing with this town. Everyone wants to be the hero. We have a mayor, and an emperor, and a police force for a reason. But everyone wants their time in the spotlight I guess. Gwen...does anyone else know about these problems?"

wxdruid
2006-10-05, 01:52 AM
*sigh* the police know about Bolce and Kantur. The evil Kyrian knows about this Town's Kyrian and told me he's helpless to do anything about it and that he had to go back to his woman. It just made me so mad. I can't even hurt him, he sent Kyrian there. Gwen gives him a pleading look

Indurain
2006-10-05, 01:56 AM
"That damn Mirror town again." Indurain slams his fist on the edge of his chair, and then looks at Gwen.

"I'm sorry for my outburst...it's just frustrating."

Indurain looks at Gwen solemnly.

"Tell me everything you can about what's happened to Kyrian, and I'll do everything I can to help him."

((Have to go now...will respond to any posts a bit later.))

wxdruid
2006-10-05, 02:03 AM
I don't know very much. He's trapped in the Phantom Zone, where nobody escapes once they're banished to it. Evil Kyrian sent him there. It seems Kyrian's mother is also there. He said Kyrian's blood would let him escape the prison. But how will Kyrian ever find this out. If I ever see the evil Kyrian again...... Gwen looks down and takes another sip of her hot chocolate

((sorry had to look at some stuff, and try to be coherent at 1am))

Indurain
2006-10-05, 03:33 AM
Indurain again puts his hand on Gwen's shoulder.

"I'll see what I can find out and do everything in my power to get Kyrian back. Not only because he's an important part of this town, but because I don't like to see you so upset."

Indurain gets to his feet.

"You are welcome to stay as long as you need to. I've got spare bedrooms galore. Gordie, Chris, Teddy, Vern or Ace will gladly show you where you can stay, if you so wish. But if you'll excuse me, it looks like I have a long night of research ahead of me."

((I have time for 1 last post before bed if you're still around Ms. Druid.))

wxdruid
2006-10-05, 03:38 AM
Thanks for your time Indurain. I'll just go back down to my house. Barnabas is probably wondering what happened to me today. Gwen gets up and folds the blanket, putting it neatly on the chair.

Indurain
2006-10-05, 03:40 AM
"Take care Gwen. And get some rest. You know where to find me if you ever need anything. And for once, I mean that in the most altruistic of ways."

Indurain bows humbly to Gwen, and turns and exits the room.

((Have a good night all. Gwen, was even more fun that usual...thanks.))

wxdruid
2006-10-05, 03:48 AM
Gwen leaves, taking a last look at the garden before beaming back down to town. She heads off for home.

wxdruid
2006-11-07, 03:27 PM
Arha bloodwalks out of a rabbit in Indurain's garden, destroying the rabbit in the process. She walks into the palace and finds a nice out of the way spot to wait until the Emperor comes back.

wxdruid
2006-11-07, 04:08 PM
Gwen flies up to the palace and goes into the gardens. She sees that her targeted rain spells have kept everything green and growing. She also sees a lot of weeds. :-) She pulls her gardening tools out and hums as she gardens.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She works from one end of the garden to the other. In one corner she finds bits and pieces of flesh. She gathers them tenderly, knowing they were from one of the rabbits she brought up here. Gwen buries them in a corner of the garden, and wonders what could have done it since she didn't bring any predators up here.

wxdruid
2006-11-07, 04:35 PM
Arha silently comes to investigate the humming and hides near the doorway into the gardens, watching the redhaired elf and rubs her hands with glee.

wxdruid
2006-11-07, 04:37 PM
Gwen creates a small rainshower over some thirsty plants and smiles. She washes her hands off in the rainshower.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-07, 04:50 PM
Iames flies up to the palace and looks around for a good landing spot. After circling a few times, Iames gives up for the time being and descends.

wxdruid
2006-11-07, 05:08 PM
Gwen smiles as she wipes her hands off

wxdruid
2006-11-07, 05:17 PM
Arha creeps up behind the unsuspecting elf and suddenly yanks on her braid, pulling her down. She lays one hand on Gwen's chest and causes her blood to awaken, causing extreme internal damage.

wxdruid
2006-11-07, 05:19 PM
Gwen is yanked backwards and falls heavily to the ground. Her eyes widen as Arha puts a hand on her chest. Gwen curls up in a ball as she feels the massive damage inside her body. She concentrates on the spell she knows so well Storm Rage and finally looks up at Arha, firing a lightning bolt at close range.

wxdruid
2006-11-07, 05:22 PM
Arha takes the hit and smiles cruelly at Gwen. "It'll take more than that little witch. I know you're one of the people Kyrian thought was a friend and I know what you've been up to lately. I plan on killing you for interfering. Although first I think I'll have some fun." She points one finger at Gwen and casts Finger of Death

wxdruid
2006-11-07, 05:26 PM
Gwen's eyes widen as she realizes who Arha is. YOU are the one who's been bending Kyrian into madness. The spell's effect cause Gwen to curl up tighter in extreme pain. As she pushes the pain down she looks up with another lightning bolt for Arha and tries to yank her braid out of Arha's grasp.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-11-07, 05:28 PM
(EEEEP! Go Gwen!)

wxdruid
2006-11-07, 05:29 PM
She keeps a firm hold on Gwen's braid as she laughs, "Is that all you have little witch, lightning bolts?" Arha smiles at her, "It will be so much fun to break you" Arha glares down at Gwen

wxdruid
2006-11-07, 05:33 PM
Gwen seems to shrink down into herself, she raises her hands defensively, Please don't hurt me, please she pleads as she cowers, her braid still in Arha's hand.

wxdruid
2006-11-07, 05:35 PM
Arha smirks as she takes a dagger out, Stupid little witch, thinking you could control anything, you'll learn." as she reaches down and roughly grabs Gwen's braid at the nape of her neck. *snick*

wxdruid
2006-11-07, 05:38 PM
Gwen is roughly pulled forward as Arha pulls on her braid, she goes to her hands and knees before Arha. She cries and whispers, please, oh please don't hurt me. She feels the *snick* and realizes her hair, her beautiful hair is gone and she collapses when she's no longer held up by her hair.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-07, 05:40 PM
Iames appears in the gardens. Hello again, Arha. He manifests ectoplasmic cocoon on her.

wxdruid
2006-11-07, 05:41 PM
Arha just smiles and coils the braid up, putting it into a small bag. She looks down at Gwen at her feet and slowly smiles. She pulls out the silken ties and gags Gwen, at the same time she slowly drains Gwen's strength down to 1 so she won't fight when the spell wears off.

She looks up at Iames and gets a completely frustrated look on her face as he wraps her up.

wxdruid
2006-11-07, 05:42 PM
Gwen lays in the dirt, crying and unable to move.

Kyrian
2006-11-07, 05:43 PM
Kyrian appears. Back off Iames, this one is mine to finish. His eyes finish turning pitch black.

McBish
2006-11-07, 05:44 PM
((Ba Ba Bum. This should be intersting.))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-11-07, 05:46 PM
(Curse you all! I leave in 15 min. I gotta wait till tomorrow to see how this ends)

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-07, 05:49 PM
Finally, Iames says in satisfaction. He pulls out a pair of Vera's antimagic/teleportation/dimensional travel manacles, manifests an antimagic field, and walks toward Arha. As the field encounters the ectoplasm, the ectoplasm dissipates. Arha, you are under arrest. He reaches for her shoulder.

When Kyrian appears, Iames turns to look at him. Kyrian, I understand your grievances with this woman. However, she is a criminal and will be tried as such. If you wish to aid the Gufipolice in bringing charges by giving evidence, we will be happy to accept. However, I will not allow you to murder another right in front of me, even someone like her.

wxdruid
2006-11-07, 05:51 PM
She glares at him and tries to push him away, "You are absolutely NO fun, and you're ruining mine," as she aims a kick at Gwen.

Kyrian
2006-11-07, 05:52 PM
Kyrian dives forward to accept the kick in the chest. I won't let you harm my friend!

wxdruid
2006-11-07, 05:54 PM
Gwen watches Kyrian and her hands move uselessly in the dirt.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-07, 05:55 PM
Iames resists the shove with his greater mass and tries to turn her around.

Kyrian
2006-11-07, 05:57 PM
Back off Iames. You have no right to tell me what I can and can't do in front of you when you were so willing to allow your two bitches and a handful of others try their best at killing me.

wxdruid
2006-11-07, 05:58 PM
He flips her around as she aims a kick at him.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-07, 06:02 PM
While I may have been mistaken in that instance, I have every right to do so now. I am a Detective of the Gufipolice. Iames tries to put the manacles on her.

wxdruid
2006-11-07, 06:03 PM
Gwen stops trying to move and just cries into the dirt.

Kyrian
2006-11-07, 06:03 PM
Let me show you how much I give a damn what you are... Kyrian draws Ebony and Ivory, and aims them at Arha.

wxdruid
2006-11-07, 06:04 PM
Arha bites and kicks at Iames and anyone else that comes close to her.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-07, 06:05 PM
Wincing at Arha's flailing kicks, Iames dismisses the antimagic field and teleports himself and Arha away.

wxdruid
2006-11-07, 06:08 PM
((Arha is teleported away with Iames))

Kyrian
2006-11-07, 06:09 PM
((I hope you did ask her first Iames, otherwise that was godmodding))

Ass. Kyrian holsters his weapons, and bends down to Gwen. Are you ok?

wxdruid
2006-11-07, 06:11 PM
Gwen looks up at him with fear in her eyes.

((Arha's spell is still in effect and she has a gag))

Kyrian
2006-11-07, 06:14 PM
Kyrian pulls the gag off, and casts dispel magic.

wxdruid
2006-11-07, 06:16 PM
The gag comes off, bloody where her mouth was, she hacks weakly into the dirt, blood trickling out of mouth.

Kyrian
2006-11-07, 06:19 PM
Gwen...I'm so sorry....this is all my fault...

Kyrian offers to heal her.

wxdruid
2006-11-07, 06:21 PM
She slowly looks up, pain evident in her eyes and whispers, Just do it and weeps with the effort of talking.

Kyrian
2006-11-07, 06:23 PM
Kyrian casts two Cure Critical Wounds.

wxdruid
2006-11-07, 06:24 PM
She looks slightly better, It hurts so bad Kyrian.

Kyrian
2006-11-07, 06:26 PM
Kyrian casts a couple more CCW, just in case, and gently lifts Gwen up into his arms. Gwen....what I'm about to ask....I doubt it's ever been done, but I have to try. Your Honor, I request permission to be given power over the Gufis in this situation, and kill her.

wxdruid
2006-11-07, 06:31 PM
Gwen's eyes close in pain as he picks her up, no, she whispers I can't let you do that. One arm falls limply to the side as she tries to move it and fails.

Kyrian
2006-11-07, 06:32 PM
Gwen...it's my fault this happened...I need to redeem this....

wxdruid
2006-11-07, 06:34 PM
she whispers, Please Kyrian, I'm so tired

Kyrian
2006-11-07, 06:36 PM
Where do you want to go? I'm so sorry...

wxdruid
2006-11-07, 06:37 PM
She lies limp in Kyrian's arms, home? as she starts to cry

Kyrian
2006-11-07, 06:39 PM
Kyrian nods, and gives her a friendly kiss on her forehead. They vanish.

Indurain
2006-11-28, 02:03 AM
Indurain appears up in his palace's garden. He lays down on the grass, and stares up at the sky.

"It can't be...they're all dead."

He lays there for a long time.

Destro_Yersul
2006-11-28, 02:05 AM
((Wait, what? I'm confused...))

Indurain
2006-11-28, 02:06 AM
((Wait, what? I'm confused...))

((Good, that's what I'm going for.))

Destro_Yersul
2006-11-28, 02:15 AM
((Darn it, that means you're not going to tell me who's supposed to be dead. :smalltongue: I must keep up with this plotline of yours. Stupid real life taking away all my time for the Town...:smallbiggrin:))

Indurain
2006-11-28, 04:34 PM
Indurain snaps awake on his front lawn. He can feel a mental presence pushing in at him. Any signs of weariness immediately disappear and Indurain appears to strain agains the mental invasion. He focuses on a small flower in his garden and continues to fight against the intruder.

"No." The word escapes his lips as his focus intensifies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suddenly the mental intrustion disappears, just as quickly as it began. Indurain collapses to the ground, gasping for breath. His gnomish staff suddenly come racing out the front door and rush over to him.

"Hey boss, you alright?"

Indurain tries to rise to his feet, but his knees collapse out from under him. Two gnomes jump onto the other's shoulders and help Indurain to his feet. The Emperor can barely walk, and he stumbles his way to the door with the help of his staff.

"Oh, this doesn't look good at all Chris...what are we going to do."

"Just get me to bed." Indurain says. "And absolutely no visitors until further notice."

The gnomes help Indurain into his royal bedroom, where the Emperor quickly collapses onto the large heart-shaped bed and falls asleep rather quickly. Over the next few hours the gnomes keep a constant watch over him, making sure he is well taken care of.

Indurain
2006-12-01, 04:22 PM
The sound of small, gnomish feet echoes through the palace. It's been extremely quiet in the days following the garden collapse, making the staff very uneasy. With Indurain locked in his room, they haven't had anything to do, so their days have consisted of playing whack-a-kobold in the gardens.

As Chris walks slowly through the hallways, he's painfully aware of his footsteps, he stops outside Indurain's door and pauses. No sound is heard from within. He takes a step towards the door and raises his hand as if to knock.

*CRASH*

"STAY OUT!" comes a screaming voice from within the room. Chris needs no further prompting as he bolts down the hallway as fast as his feet will carry him.

wxdruid
2006-12-07, 01:34 PM
Arha rides the beam of light up to Indurain's palace. She briefly talks to Chris who tells her that the Emperor isn't feeling well. She leaves a message making it clear that she is still very interested in seeing him again. She dabs some of her perfume on the letter and leaves Chris to tiptoe down the hallway and slide it under the Emperor's door.

AmberVael
2006-12-07, 01:36 PM
A normal, male NPC waits next to the beam of light as if he were simply hanging around.

wxdruid
2006-12-07, 01:51 PM
Arha comes back down from the palace.

AmberVael
2006-12-07, 02:22 PM
The random NPC watches her but doesn't say anything.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-12-07, 02:56 PM
Sagas flies up under the beam of light and acts as a relay for Lyrak to ask Chris about what Arha wanted. After finding out about the letter (its existence, not its contents), Sagas bobs and flies back down.

Indurain
2006-12-07, 05:28 PM
Indurain lay on the bed, ignoring the letter. Eventually though the smell of perfume drifted its way into his nostrils. He sat up on the bed and stared at the letter.

"I know that smell."

Slowly he slid off the bed, and walked over to the letter. He stared at it from above, allowing the sweet smell to flood his nostrils.

"Maybe I need a distraction." Indurain said to himself, as he bent down to pick up the letter. The scent now really filled him as he read over the letter's contents.

((I'd really like to know the letter's contents...please?))

wxdruid
2006-12-07, 10:34 PM
Arha beams back up and looks around

Indurain
2006-12-07, 10:36 PM
Chris the gnome comes out.

"Another letter?"

wxdruid
2006-12-07, 10:37 PM
"No, I'm looking for the Emperor. Where is he?"

Indurain
2006-12-07, 10:42 PM
"He's not allowing visitors at the moment I'm afraid."

Chris nervously wrings his hands.

wxdruid
2006-12-07, 10:44 PM
"Oh, I think he'll allow me." Arha starts walking forwards, "Now, where is he, tell me before I taste your blood."

Indurain
2006-12-07, 10:48 PM
"I...um...taste my...oh my..."

Chris lets Arha walk past, and slowly follows behind her, making sure to keep a safe distance.

"He's...I mean...I'm not supposed to let anyone by ma'am."

wxdruid
2006-12-07, 10:49 PM
"So which room is he in," as she starts opening and slamming shut random doors

Destro_Yersul
2006-12-07, 10:53 PM
((Hey Indurain, quick question for you in the VG H/H thread.))

Indurain
2006-12-07, 10:53 PM
"I...I'm afraid I can't tell you that..." Chris stammers.

Up ahead, Arha can see a couple of gnomes standing in front of a hallway, they look quite nervous as she approaches.

wxdruid
2006-12-07, 10:55 PM
Arha pulls out a dagger as she approaches the hallway, "This one?"

Indurain
2006-12-07, 10:58 PM
All the gnomes go scattering. As Arha turns into the hallway, there are a few ordinary doors down the walls. At the end of the hallway is an ornate oak double door.

Inside his room, Indurain can hear the commotion outside in the hallways. He gets into a fighting stance, staring at the door.

wxdruid
2006-12-07, 11:01 PM
Arha walks down the hallway and stops in front of the ornate door. She puts the dagger away and checks to see if the door is locked. She finds it unlocked and slowly opens it.

Indurain
2006-12-07, 11:04 PM
Indurain suddenly leaps forward, fists ready to fly. He suddenly stops short, as Arha's face peers around the door. He stares at her, unable to speak.

wxdruid
2006-12-07, 11:06 PM
in a silky tone, "I see, what's this about not seeing anyone? Will you make an exception for me?" as she steps further through the doorway.

Indurain
2006-12-07, 11:11 PM
"I...um....Arha...what a surprise...um...." Indurain stammers over his words, quite unusual while in the presence of a fine lady.

"I suppose, perhaps a small exception could be made." Indurain's eyes float up and down Arha's body.

wxdruid
2006-12-07, 11:13 PM
She eyes him in return and slowly smiles, she steps forward and runs one fingernail down his chest.

Indurain
2006-12-07, 11:16 PM
A shiver runs down Indurain's spine, and he arches his back unwittingly into Arha's finger. He swallows hard and takes a step back.

"So...um...I...what can I do for you?"

wxdruid
2006-12-07, 11:17 PM
Arha slowly licks her lips, "I'm sure you can think of a few things." as she takes a step towards him.

Indurain
2006-12-07, 11:19 PM
This seems too easy. Indurain thinks to himself. Am I missing something here? I suppose it's not unreasonable, I am damn sexy. Why shouldn't a woman make a move on me first?

"I mean...well...you never took ranks in subtlety did you?"

wxdruid
2006-12-07, 11:21 PM
"Should I? I've never had a man refuse me before." Arha looks down, "and I know you're interested."

Indurain
2006-12-07, 11:24 PM
Indurain realises he's let his sceptre slip, and quickly moves it back into position to cover "Doctor Jones" from Arha's view.

"Well, I certainly believe that. You are definately a...um...attractive woman."

Albeit a bit creepy. He thinks.

((Reference cookie for anyone who can figure out the reasoning behind the "nickname"))

wxdruid
2006-12-07, 11:26 PM
Arha runs her hands down her dress and smiles at Indurain. "Should I come back a different night?"

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-12-07, 11:28 PM
(errr.....something to do with Indiana Jone's fear of snakes?)

Indurain
2006-12-07, 11:29 PM
"Well...I mean...you're here now...I've just been...you know...distracted lately...family business and all...ghosts in the town...that sort of thing..."

Indurain seems very focused on looking at Arha's face, doing everything he can to not let his eyes wander to her playful hands.

((That's even better than what I was thinking...2 cookies for the Llama. 1 bugbear shaped. The other...Destro shaped.))

wxdruid
2006-12-07, 11:31 PM
"mmm, no time for fun?" as she pulls the small bottle out from her cleavage and plays with it.

Indurain
2006-12-07, 11:34 PM
Indurain hardly notices the bottle as his eye's linger at the "hiding place".

"Um...sorry...I missed that last part." He says, finally looking up to see Arha holding the bottle.

"What's in there?" He asks, his eyebrow raised hopefully.

wxdruid
2006-12-07, 11:36 PM
"There's more where that came from," as she tucks it back in, having gotten his attention back to where it belongs.

Lyrak... and she ruthlessly pushes that part of herself back down.

Indurain
2006-12-07, 11:40 PM
"You've hidden more bottles in your bosom?" Indurain says in a surprise moment of clarity. "I mean sure, you've got A LOT of room in there, I suppose..." Indurain stops to ponder this for a while.

wxdruid
2006-12-07, 11:45 PM
"Would you like to see more?" as she walks forward, causing the slit in her skirt to show her thigh.

Indurain
2006-12-07, 11:47 PM
"Oh gods yes." Indurain says, without even realising it. No longer able to keep his focus on Arha's face, his gaze wanders down to the exposed thigh.

"Oh my..."

wxdruid
2006-12-07, 11:48 PM
Arha steps up to him and kisses him as she presses her body against his.

Indurain
2006-12-07, 11:50 PM
Indurain's knees wobble slightly as Arha's lips press against his. He places a hand gently on her hip, kissing back.

wxdruid
2006-12-07, 11:52 PM
Arha invites him to deepen the kiss as she backs him against a wall.

Indurain
2006-12-07, 11:55 PM
Indurain kicks the door closed with his foot, and falls back against the wall. After a minute, he pushes back against Arha, backing her into the bed.

Indurain
2006-12-07, 11:59 PM
((Aaaaaannd Scene!! That's all folks. You can use your imagination to figure out what happens next.))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-12-08, 12:03 AM
(*Indurain pulls out a chessboard and moves the pawn suggestively. Arha clobbers him with the board because she isn't that type of girl. She stops out of the room and drags Chris into a side room where they play Parcheesi until dawn. She calls her moves out extra loud, so Indurain can hear.*)

Lord Iames Osari
2006-12-08, 12:14 AM
(*Indurain pulls out a chessboard and moves the pawn suggestively. Arha clobbers him with the board because she isn't that type of girl. She stops out of the room and drags Chris into a side room where they play Parcheesi until dawn. She calls her moves out extra loud, so Indurain can hear.*)

((I approve.:smallbiggrin:))

Indurain
2006-12-08, 12:28 AM
((I approve.:smallbiggrin:))

((Just because you approve doesn't make it the truth...now go cry in your beer, Lyrak.))

wxdruid
2006-12-08, 12:31 AM
Much later after Indurain has gone to sleep, Arha slips out of his bed and picks her clothes off the floor. She slips her dress back on and with a last look at Indurain, silently walks out with a worried look on her face. As she closes the bedroom door behind her the look is replaced by the expected satisfied smile she usually has in case his staff spots her leaving.

She beams back down to town.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-12-08, 12:41 AM
((Just because you approve doesn't make it the truth...now go cry in your beer, Lyrak.))

((Meany. I'll tell myself, and then I'll smite you. :smalltongue:))

Destro_Yersul
2006-12-08, 12:52 AM
((Wait, Destro shaped cookie? I feel special :smallbiggrin:))

Renegade Paladin
2006-12-08, 01:32 AM
[ Okay, so she didn't assassinate Indurain? Huh. Well, that puts me back to square one in figuring out what this plot is...]

wxdruid
2006-12-12, 01:45 PM
Arha beams up to the Palace, she looks around and heads for Indurain's bedroom. She pushes aside the irritating gnomes that try to stop her. At one point she pulls a dagger out and threatens Chris with it as he tries to stop her. He eyes the dagger and reluctantly lets her pass. She goes into Indurain's bedroom, closing the door behind her.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Much later Arha leaves Indurain's palace with a self satisfied smirk pasted on her face. She beams back down.

wxdruid
2006-12-14, 04:00 PM
Arha beams up with a wicked smile on her face. She flips a knife in one hand as the gnomes eye her. She slowly smiles and licks her lips, they scatter, except for Chris. She walks up to him and puts the knife under his chin, "I expect that you will cease this tiresome interference. Indurain wants me here, I really don't care if you do or not" Chris' eyes widen as she puts a little pressure on the knife, he stands very still. When she puts it away there is a spot of blood on his neck. She smiles and wipes it off with one finger and licks it clean as she continues down the hall to Indurain's bedroom, opening and closing the door behind her.

Indurain
2006-12-14, 04:44 PM
Chris stands in shock, staring daggers into Arha's back.

"The boss is in trouble. I don't know what yet...but I intend to find out."

Chris storms off towards another part of the palace.

wxdruid
2006-12-14, 10:33 PM
Arha slips out of Indurain's bedroom, a smirk on her face as she heads down the hall.

Indurain
2006-12-14, 10:35 PM
Chris leaps out in front of Arha from a side room.

wxdruid
2006-12-14, 10:36 PM
She stops, "What do you want, little gnome."

Indurain
2006-12-14, 10:38 PM
Chris straightens up, even though this still only brings him level with Arha's midsection.

"What do you want with the boss, hunh? You could have any guy in town."

wxdruid
2006-12-14, 10:39 PM
She slowly licks her lips, "mmmm, because he wants me?"

Indurain
2006-12-14, 10:41 PM
"Newsflash honey...That doesn't make you special. The boss has chased just about every skirt in this town...and even some pants...I think."

Chris seems proud of himself.

wxdruid
2006-12-14, 10:44 PM
"Oh, I know, but you know what? I think I enjoy his inventiveness and stamina." She leans down to kiss the top of Chris' head as she draws one of her daggers.

Indurain
2006-12-14, 10:45 PM
Chris watches the dagger, ready to jump back in case it moves towards his throat again. However in his focus he fails to realise where Arha's lips are going.

wxdruid
2006-12-14, 10:47 PM
*Kiss* Arha smiles as she stands back up and starts flipping the dagger, "Do I get to leave or do you have a bedroom somewhere around here?"

Indurain
2006-12-14, 10:51 PM
"HA! You're not going to play me like that."

He steps aside, pointing his finger towards the main doors.

"GET OUT!!" He yells defiantly, not realising he has been played anyway.

wxdruid
2006-12-14, 10:52 PM
As Arha saunters away she looks back at Chris and winks.

Madmal
2006-12-14, 10:53 PM
((finally!! woot!!))

Indurain
2006-12-14, 10:55 PM
((finally!! woot!!))

((Finally what? I'm lost...and scared...and there are wolves after me.))

Madmal
2006-12-14, 10:59 PM
((finally someone rejects the offer, or, at least, doesn't accept it inmediately...))

((don't worry about the wolves, they just want your hat...and being lost is usual for me..))

Destro_Yersul
2006-12-14, 11:01 PM
((finally someone rejects the offer, or, at least, doesn't accept it inmediately...))

((don't worry about the wolves, they just want your hat...and being lost is usual for me..))

((Only because she's never yet asked Destro. He'd shoot her down so fast...))

Madmal
2006-12-14, 11:02 PM

((Same with Mal, but he'd be a little bit more polite..))

Indurain
2006-12-14, 11:02 PM

((Yeah, but why would she do that? Does any girl want to smell like trout for a week?))

Madmal
2006-12-14, 11:05 PM
((Yeah, but why would she do that? Does any girl want to smell like trout for a week?))

((ouch, nice blow))

Destro_Yersul
2006-12-14, 11:08 PM
((*Turns Indurain into a Trout* Get it right! I smell like dead people, not trout!))

Madmal
2006-12-14, 11:10 PM
((*looks at trout-Indurain* Can i eat it? *shapeshifts into bear*))

Indurain
2006-12-14, 11:12 PM
((*flops around on the ground*

"Oh SHOCK! I was just kidding Destro old buddy. I'm sure there are tonnes of ladies who'd want to jump your 'bones'."))

Destro_Yersul
2006-12-14, 11:14 PM
((That's better. *Turns Indurain back into his normal charismatic self* And no Mal, you may not eat him))

Madmal
2006-12-14, 11:15 PM
((*Mal approaches the trout, licking his fangs*
*looks dissapointed after the transformation* So i'm dinner-less for some restoration of your ego? you mean lich...))

Indurain
2006-12-14, 11:16 PM
(("HA. Much better. Silly bear, trout are for kids." Indurain sticks out his tongue at Mal.))

Destro_Yersul
2006-12-14, 11:16 PM
((*Hands Mal several perfectly good scrolls of summon trout* *Summons a Llama. The Llama glomps Indurain*))

Madmal
2006-12-14, 11:19 PM
((*glares at Indurain while taking the scrolls* if trout are for kids, then i think i'll have fried humanoid instead...*shapeshifts into a Song Dragon and glares again at Indurain*))

Indurain
2006-12-14, 11:25 PM
(("Hey now...what is this 'Sword and the Stone'? To and Fro, stop and go...that's what makes the world go round." Indurain stops singing, and begins to wonder what 'glomp' means.))

Madmal
2006-12-14, 11:27 PM
((you just killed the conversation, i congratulate you....and now me go to sleep))

((later all))

Destro_Yersul
2006-12-14, 11:28 PM
((I actually looked it up. Glomp: Usually used as a verb. To 'glomp' someone is usually to latch on to or hug a person quite tightly, in the style a real child might hug a much taller adult's leg tightly. Thus the hug is merely affectionate, no matter how tight the hug is.))

Indurain
2006-12-14, 11:31 PM
((Awww...that's sweet. Alright...I'll let this strange llama glomp me.

You learn something new everyday.))

Destro_Yersul
2006-12-14, 11:32 PM
((That you do. The reason I looked it up was because Lykan kept Glomping Atreyu in the Stabbity Death thread. Everyone loves the Llama!))

Indurain
2006-12-14, 11:34 PM
((That you do. The reason I looked it up was because Lykan kept Glomping Atreyu in the Stabbity Death thread. Everyone loves the Llama!))

((It's true, but don't tell him...it goes right to his head. And there's nothing worse than a quadraped on an ego trip.))