PDA

View Full Version : You got your warhammer in my 3.5

Ceridan
2010-11-29, 02:19 PM
I was wondering if anyone has seen 3.5 stats for warhammer creatures, particularly daemons?

Sir Swindle89
2010-11-29, 02:27 PM
A Vrock looks rather Tzeenchian but other than that no mot really. I have played Dark Heresy however :smallwink:

monkey3
2010-11-29, 04:19 PM
I too would be interested in this. Currently my players are running dungeons in a world that is being taken over by Warhammer demons, but they don't know it. Because none know about Warhammer, I freely use chaos chants and names in my campaign, and they are none the wise.

DeltaEmil
2010-11-29, 07:36 PM
Balors would be a kinda close analogue to Bloodthirsters, although it you'd need to play up their melee abilities instead of spells, which Khorne daemons are loathe to use (to the point of never ever).

The hezrou could represent the Great Unclean ones of Nurgle, as long as you up their hit dices.

Glabrezu or Lilithu are somewhat similar to Slaanesh's Keepers of Secrets.

A wee bit more hit dices to make them a little bit beefier, and it should be enough warhammerish, I'd guess.

Swooper
2010-11-29, 08:09 PM
Assuming you need some rank-and-file daemons as well...

Tzeentch Flamers could be medium fire elementals, maybe with a template or something to give them a "breath weapon" and their type changed to outsider [demon]. I think... MM5, rather than MM3, has Carnage Demons (or Devils?) that could maybe be nice Bloodletters. That's all I can think of right now.