PDA

View Full Version : Trying to plan ahead

MrRigger
2010-11-29, 03:29 PM
My DM is gearing up to run a solo campaign for me, either in the Dragonlance world (which he has recently rediscovered, he loved the novels) or the Eberron world (which I recently started reading, and have fallen in love with), and almost certainly gestalt. I don't have information beyond this, as he's recently moved and hasn't had time to plan anything yet. However, I enjoy building characters, and my plan is to make a LG Illumian Warblade/Archivist (AeshKrau sigils). What I'm looking for is a good PrC that grants Turn Undead so I can put Divine Metamagic to good use. I'm planning on going straight Warblade on the one side of the gestalt (as the capstone is just calling to me), but I'm hoping to PrC out at Archivist 11, with the rest of my levels likely being Contemplative (from CDiv), but I'm looking for a one good one level dip that won't screw up my casting progression while still getting me what I need for DMM: Persist. All I've found so far is Sacred Exorcist, which I'm willing to take, but it doesn't really fit my planned character concept, and so I'm hoping the Playground can help me.

MrRigger