PDA

View Full Version : 3.5 Early entry in Master Transmorgrifist

PrismaticPIA
2010-12-02, 01:28 PM
I heard there was a way to get early entry into this class. Anyone know it?

Amphetryon
2010-12-02, 01:34 PM
I heard there was a way to get early entry into this class. Anyone know it?

Be a Changeling.

Kelb_Panthera
2010-12-02, 02:37 PM
I think you're thinking of Warshaper. Master transmogrifist requires access to the spell polymorph. I've only found that particular spell to be on the sorc/wiz and wu-jen spell lists. Unless you can find it on a different spell list at a lower level or find a way to cast 4th lvl spells early, you're stuck.

Dusk Eclipse
2010-12-02, 02:42 PM
White Dragonspawn Loredrake Dragonwrought Kobold Sorcerer 4, with an effective sorcerer level of 8 so 4th level spells.

PrismaticPIA
2010-12-02, 02:44 PM
White Dragonspawn Loredrake Dragonwrought Kobold Sorcerer 4, with an effective sorcerer level of 8 so 4th level spells.

Where's that from?

Dusk Eclipse
2010-12-02, 02:49 PM
White Dragonspawn is from Dragonlance Campaign setting, Loredrake is from Dragons of Eberron and Dragonwrought is a feat from races of the Dragon

Complete and utter cheese, don't use it unless it is an EXTREMELY high Optimization game, my fault I forgot to add the :smalltongue: smiley at the end of my previous post.

Kelb_Panthera
2010-12-02, 02:58 PM
It should be noted that white-dragonspawn-loredrake-dragonwrought-kobold is considered one of the cheesiest combos in 3.5, and many dm's will rule it's illegal by way of the fact that dragonwrought kobolds may or may not qualify as "true dragons."

PrismaticPIA
2010-12-02, 02:59 PM
White Dragonspawn is from Dragonlance Campaign setting, Loredrake is from Dragons of Eberron and Dragonwrought is a feat from races of the Dragon

Complete and utter cheese, don't use it unless it is an EXTREMELY high Optimization game, my fault I forgot to add the :smalltongue: smiley at the end of my previous post.

Yea, my google fu has prevailed and HOLY CRAP THAT'S BUSTED!

Dusk Eclipse
2010-12-02, 03:00 PM
Yea, my google fu has prevailed and HOLY CRAP THAT'S BUSTED!

Yes, yes it is.:smallcool: