PDA

View Full Version : Question on the CafePress Redcloak Revolution hoodie

SaintRidley
2010-12-02, 11:07 PM
So I bought it as a gift for my girlfriend and it arrived today. She's curious as to whether there is an intention behind the hood being "so pointy."

I told her I would ask.

It is a really cool hoodie, I must say.

The Giant
2010-12-03, 03:22 AM
So I bought it as a gift for my girlfriend and it arrived today. She's curious as to whether there is an intention behind the hood being "so pointy."

I told her I would ask.

It is a really cool hoodie, I must say.

I should explain that I, personally, don't ever touch or even see the products that CafePress produces. I basically upload my designs to their website and choose which of their products I want them printed on. When someone orders a shirt, they pull out a blank shirt, print my design on it, and mail it off. So I have no input or control over what sort of hoodies they ultimately choose to offer. All I decide is whether or not to agree to put my designs on the hoodies they have already chosen to sell.

To answer your question, then: No, there is no "intention" about the pointiness of the hood. I wasn't even aware they were abnormally pointy until right now. If there's a problem with it, you should contact CafePress directly, as I'm not able to make refunds or exchanges myself.

SaintRidley
2010-12-03, 06:32 AM
It's not a problem whatsoever. Just an interesting curiosity that prompted asking.

Thank you very much for the response and for the design. She absolutely loves it.