PDA

View Full Version : Poison, Yay!

Kelb_Panthera
2010-12-05, 12:13 AM
Where are the craft DC's for the poisons on dmg pg 297?

Incanur
2010-12-05, 12:16 AM
Complete Adventurer page 98.

Kelb_Panthera
2010-12-05, 12:21 AM
Thank you. :smallbiggrin:

HunterOfJello
2010-12-05, 12:22 AM
I find it amusing that the answer was located in another book.

Incanur
2010-12-05, 12:25 AM
Core lacks rules for making poisons. As a side note, nothing beats drow poison for value at low levels. I once had a solid arcane hierophant NPC (character level 9 I think) dropped by a single hand crossbow dart at the start of combat because of this. Guess the dude should have gone straight druid. :smallsmile:

RedSun
2010-12-05, 12:40 AM
Core lacks rules for making poisons. As a side note, nothing beats drow poison for value at low levels. I once had a solid arcane hierophant NPC (character level 9 I think) dropped by a single hand crossbow dart at the start of combat because of this. Guess the dude should have gone straight druid. :smallsmile:
I suspect that drow poison was supposed to be part of the DM toolkit, as poisons generally tended to be.

It's sort of the canon that drow have got these bowguns they shoot you with so they can haul you away to slavery or a death on their altars.

Incanur
2010-12-05, 12:46 AM
Yes, but Complete Adventurer does have a craft DC for the stuff. In my campaign the PCs resided in Westgate, a place that famously puts anything and everything on the market. I believe they also had direct drow connections as well.