PDA

View Full Version : what annoys you?

littlebottom
2010-12-05, 01:09 AM
there are a lot of little things that annoy me, but im creating this thread to talk about one thing that just happened to me and left me feeling like .... FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..... etc.

simply put i was playing minecraft multiplayer, working on a little project, and i built most of it, decided it needed a lot more work, so i set to it, when i rehauled my project over so that it was nearly finished (i was not even 5 minutes from finishing it) the server went down, now i was a little annoyed certainly, but i waited a few minutes and it had come back up, so i go in, and head to the area my build was. turns out, that entire area has been wiped completly. theres not a thing in sight other than a flat grassy field... nearly 5 hours of work. gone. just like that.:smallfurious: ok, it could be worse, it could be 10, 20, 50, 100 hours gone just like that or even more, but i was really really proud with the way my project had come out, it was my best work yet, and just before it was finished, its gone. now, ill admit, i enjoyed making it, so the time hasnt been entirely wasted, but now i have nothing to show for it. all my hard work is only really enjoyable to see the end project, and sometimes show it to others. :smallfrown:

so has anything got reaally under your skin lately? anyones annoying habbits? any bit in a game your stuck on?

Moff Chumley
2010-12-05, 01:11 AM
Just a heads up, these threads tend to get locked.

littlebottom
2010-12-05, 01:12 AM
hmmm, yeah i wasnt really thinking when i posted, i kinda just wanted to rant about it, and still have a thread people could use to blow off some steam in a controlled manner. but your proberbly right. it might be safer just to lock it:smallsigh::smallredface:

unless the girls and boys can keep it civilized, and fully within forum rules.

Zeb The Troll
2010-12-05, 01:28 AM
Troll Patrol: Indeed, rant threads tend to hit the skids early and fast. It's okay to rant in an appropriate thread, but let's not create threads solely for the purpose of consolidating anger in one place.