PDA

View Full Version : [Nexus] AMEN XXXVII: Vampy Rotter and the Undeathly Hallows

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Moff Chumley
2010-12-05, 08:45 PM
http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/xx135/oots12321/Other/AMEN.png
By RPGsr4me

A BRIEF HISTORY by the esteemed Lord Magtok
In the darkest pits of despair there lived a fearsome being, one made of pure malevolence, hatred, and madness. He had an equally dark and loathsome plan for our world, the formation of an organization to be known as Evil Incorporated, destined to spread his unhallowed name throughout the world, so that all might come to know and fear the one named Psyke_D.

Fortunately for the rest of us, there's already a webcomic called Evil Inc. When this was pointed out by yours truly, the members of this fledgling new organization went into a frenzy. What good could an evil organization be without a suitably original, stylish, and menacing name? All sorts of suggestions were produced, everything from Vilecom (painfully bland) to Fullbladder's Fabulous Funky Foursome (Totally incorrect, as there was at least six of us by then).

Finally, someone (and by someone I mean me) offered a suggestion even better than Evil Inc, the "Association of the Malicious, Evil, and Nefarious". Everyone immediately realized that this was by far the best name they'd ever heard of, and after a chorus of "AMEN, brother"s and nibbling on some pixies, the Association had officially begun.

Years went by after that. In-jokes were formed, members came and went, and dictators were ousted and replaced with new dictators more swiftly than Central America during the Cold War on steroids. It was a glorious time, full of wars with EVIL, The Town, France, and HALO. (All ending in AMEN victories, aside from the last one, which was more of a cease-fire stalemate thingy)

Lives were lost, promptly restored, and then lost again. Love blossomed between various Associates, dark feuds between others, and every manner of nonsense imaginable, but that chaotic energy, that "Burn it all and let the gods sort it out" attitude always came before anything else.

Sadly, these days were destined to end eventually. AMEN just couldn't keep up with HALO, GLoG, and the rest of the world, and xenophobically shut its doors upon the rest of the world. A Dark Age ensued, full of newbs posting inane nonsense and old members complaining about the newbs instead of trying to better their situation, until eventually, not even the newbs were posting anymore.

Then came hope. Most called him crazy (and they were right), others called him ridiculously optimistic, and some say he's a big smelly dragon who doesn't bathe anywhere near as much as he should (Or maybe only I say that), but everyone else called him Gordon, the new leader of AMEN. Realizing that this xenophobic age had to end, he led AMEN out of the darkness, and brought about a new age of darkness, gave us a world where AMEN is once again a serious threat. For that, we owe him our thanks. I'm still gonna stab him in the back the first chance I get, though.

THE BUILDING
You don’t want to know. The greatest minds of our time have studied AMEN’s base, only to be driven MAD by the labyrinthine, ever shifting corridors and reality-defying chambers. The base itself is sentient, and doesn’t really take kindly to smartasses trying to map it. That being said, as long as you don’t try too hard to make sense of the base, it’s not difficult to find, say, the an empty bunk, the common room, the can, the lab, et cetera. Of course, there’s much more to the base than that, but I can’t tell you about it. 1) Because it would crush your little mind, and 2) because I don’t wanna.

MEMBERSHIP FORM
You don’t want to know. The greatest minds of our time have studied AMEN’s membership form, only to be driven MAD by the labyrinthine, ever shifting legalese and the reality-defying... ah, you know the drill. Just sign in blood at the bottom. Don’t worry, once you get past the legalese it’s all fairly standard. *cough*

LIST OF MEMBERS
Gordon-Phantom.
Magtok-Magtok.
Jack-Murkus.
The Moff-Moff Chumley
Rot-Vampire Rot
Becky-BR
Darcy-HT
Xavier-Billtodamax
Ilpholin-Reinholdt
Anyu - Haruki
Riv - ThirdEmperor

OOC NOTES & RULES
For the sake of variety, these rules will be listed in the form of Russian reversals. Wanna know why? Because I WAS BORED.

In Soviet Russia, AMEN base doesn’t destroy YOU!!
In Soviet Russia, godmodding aren’t allowed to YOU!!
In Soviet Russia, spam doesn’t post YOU!!
In Soviet Russia, t3h s3cks drop curtains on YOU!!

HOW TO JOIN
Step 1) Wander in.
Step 2) Attempt to secure a membership form from an existing member. Which is no mean feat.
Step 3) Do not, under any circumstances, read the form. No, not even then.
Step 4) Sign in blood, please! Preferably yours.
Step 5) Congratulations, you’re now in AMEN! Weekly dues are paid to the current head.

About Henchmen
Henchmen for the most part can be godmoded, however, certain henchmen are normally under one players control.

Standard henchmen attack uniform.http://zecarioca.net/Imagens2010/AMEMSoldier.png by MethosH, from the Nexus webcomic.

List of important henchmen
Rogar Head Henchman, manages the henchmen. Fights with electrostaff.
Sweetums Head Ogre Usher, most powerful fighter of henchmen. Makes the very nice fudge.
Pete Henchman of Navial business. Insane, thinks he's a pirate, always talks like one.
Mr E Spymaster of henchmen. No telling what he looks like.

Rae Artemi
2010-12-05, 09:04 PM
For as soon as Mister Squiggles notes the UFO being chased, he started pulling off some panels and messing with wires.
It veers in the opposite direction of the UFO, and away from Rae.

Rae waves goodbye at the retreating rocket ship and flies over to sit on top of the entrance to LANTERN.

Hey, voice person, you still there? He thinks.

celtois
2010-12-05, 09:05 PM
There is an eerie silence. Followed by another mental ping. "Yes, is there something you need?"

ThirdEmperor
2010-12-05, 09:07 PM
Mr. Cat chases after the spaceship and tries to teleport inside it, explosive and all, including a time bomb that's rapidly running out of time.

Rae Artemi
2010-12-05, 09:07 PM
This NO. How much would it cost to hire them? He thinks, inspecting his right hand.

TechnoScrabble
2010-12-05, 09:08 PM
((The Medical Center is floating about 5 kms from the HQ. Feel free to godmod the NPC paramedics and EDDs. Just try not to kill too many of them, after all, they'll only shoot back if one of them is hit.))

Reinholdt
2010-12-05, 09:08 PM
Mister Squiggles chitters and begins his work. Going around the ship and working on tweaking here, and upgrading there, and possibly disassembling a few magbots along the way to do it. He's just waiting for the UFO to swing back around once it shakes Pringle and Mr. Cat and checks out the window every couple of seconds to see if it has. Might as well take advantage of the time.

lord pringle
2010-12-05, 09:09 PM
Mister squiggles is not Shaking Pringle. In fact he's going faster!

Reinholdt
2010-12-05, 09:13 PM
Mister squiggles is not Shaking Pringle. In fact he's going faster!

... Mister Squiggles is piloting the rocket ship. Both Pringle and Mr. Cat went after the UFO. :smallconfused:

celtois
2010-12-05, 09:13 PM
Another ping "Our leader is not currently.... available to give me an estimate." The voices stops as if who ever is controlling it is considering it. "If you desire I am authorized to deploy a small unit of mercenaries. The rate for those would be 1000gp, plus medical expenses."

ThirdEmperor
2010-12-05, 09:14 PM
Did Mr. Cat's attempt to teleport in work?

lord pringle
... Mister Squiggles is piloting the rocket ship. Both Pringle and Mr. Cat went after the UFO. :smallconfused:

Misread. Sorry! Pringle should be on the UFO by now.

Reinholdt

Why don't you wait for the people in charge of the UFO to find out? Seriously, you've posted 4 times to their once. :smallannoyed:

Rae Artemi
2010-12-05, 09:16 PM
We've got Med Bays and there's a hospital floating around. Maxios easily has that much laying around. Can you send more than one, just in case? Say, three should be good. If not though, just the one would be appreciated. Rae thinks.

ThirdEmperor
2010-12-05, 09:18 PM
Why don't you wait for the people in charge of the UFO to find out? Seriously, you've posted 4 times to their once. :smallannoyed: Sorry, thought you were in charge, as you were driving it.

Moff Chumley
2010-12-05, 09:18 PM

Seeing as that would instantly destroy the UFO, and everyone on board, The Moff cheerfully opens a portal in behind of Mr. Cat as the UFO accelerates. Since the cat is hardly bracing itself, it should fall through without much of a problem.

lord pringle
2010-12-05, 09:19 PM
Pringle tries to grab the UFO. He's screaming German punk rock.

ApeofLight
2010-12-05, 09:21 PM
[Rocket Ship]

The bunny in the cage looks around not knowing what's going on. You two! He addresses Rot and Ilphy. Come and protect your new master at once.

ThirdEmperor
(Actually, the timer still had quite a bit of time on it. I expected Mr. Cat to just get killed and the explosives disarmed.)

Mr. Cat flies through the portal, although he's not quite sure if physics work that way.

Lord Magtok
UFO

Magtok hurriedly turns the cameras back on, and begins broadcasting the attack on the UFO, magnetizing his feet to the floor as he stands in front of a window, overlooking all the chaos and would-be suicide bombers outside.

Aaaaand we're back! Lantern's already made its first strike, launching a series of what appears to be suicide bombers against the AMENites in the rocket and the UFO I'm a passenger in now! Vicious, even by the standards set by our cut-throat evil organizations!

One wonders what could possibly drive these Lanternites to throw their lives away in such a reckless manner. Are they, perhaps, some sort of suicide cult? An ancient order of crazy demon-worshipers, or fans of Insane Clown Posse? Who knows? Maybe we'll find out soon!

Moff Chumley
2010-12-05, 09:22 PM
The UFO is going so fast, it has exited this thread, and is now in LANTERN's.

celtois
2010-12-05, 09:23 PM
"I will see what I can do. The units will be ported up to your base, and will defend it for you. Thank you for choosing NO, for all your mercenary needs."

Somewhere in a dark room, a certain spy master was grinning. So far so good.

VampireRot
2010-12-05, 09:23 PM
[Rocket Ship]

"Yes, master!"

Rot stands in front of the bunny's cage.

Looking fiercely protective. No one's going to hurt this bunny! :smallmad:

Reinholdt
2010-12-05, 09:26 PM
The Rocket Ship is now also in the Lantern thread.

Zefir
2010-12-06, 02:34 AM
Zefir is still at the AMEN base and found a first aid station.

"Where the hell are they?"

Maxios
2010-12-06, 03:15 PM
A hologram of Maxios appears, hands clasped behind his back, in the main room.

Morty
2010-12-06, 03:27 PM
Michalson is still wandering around, looking for Rot.

ThePhantom
2010-12-06, 03:33 PM
The Ufo, a bit battered lands, and Gordon, after getting some first aid, walks into the main room.

"Oh, hello Maxios."

Zefir
2010-12-06, 03:56 PM
"Hey guys where have you been?"

Zefir the new guy at Amen is in the room, too. He had wait for som other member^^.

ThePhantom
2010-12-06, 04:01 PM
"Out in space, now I'm waiting for the guy to talk."

A henchman wraps more bandages around Gordon's middle.

Zefir
2010-12-06, 04:03 PM
Zefir is hurt, too at the arm but from an other event.

"Hmm. What have you done to this guy?"

VampireRot
2010-12-06, 04:22 PM
Michalson is still wandering around, looking for Rot.

Rot is no where to be found. :smalleek:

Well, he's in the rocket ship actually. The henchmen will tell Michalson that.

I didn't make it back to base. It crashed landed Outside, but they don't know that unless Magtok has tracking on his rocket ships.

Maxios
2010-12-06, 04:42 PM
The Ufo, a bit battered lands, and Gordon, after getting some first aid, walks into the main room.

"Oh, hello Maxios."

"Hello Gordon." Maxios says calmly. "Why did you attack LANTERN and kill two of it's members?"

Morty
2010-12-06, 04:45 PM
Um, because we're evil? Michalson speaks up from the corner of the room. He couldn't find Rot anywhere. I mean, I didn't take part in the attack, but attacking people and writing them in the dead-book seems like the thind we'd do.

Maxios
2010-12-06, 04:46 PM
Um, because we're evil? Michalson speaks up from the corner of the room. He couldn't find Rot anywhere. I mean, I didn't take part in the attack, but attacking people and writing them in the dead-book seems like the thind we'd do.

"Actively attacking a group known to affiliate with HALO and SAINT, both mighty groups? And a group that belongs to a fellow member, none the less." Maxios says calmly.

Zefir
2010-12-06, 04:48 PM
"AMEN has a enemy and we even attacked them. Holy **** I prepare myslef for the revenge actions."

With that Zefir is going and places some bomb traps all over AMEN. Well the entance, because he doesn't know more about AMEN.

ThePhantom
2010-12-06, 04:49 PM
"Hello Gordon." Maxios says calmly. "Why did you attack LANTERN and kill two of it's members?"

"Cause Magtok and the Moff wanted to do it. As for myself, the only actions that I did, was to defend myself and my ship. While the actions of the other members may have been more destructive, you can not fully blame me. Now, who died?"

Gordon sits down.

Maxios
2010-12-06, 04:49 PM
Maxios says, oddly calm. "Pringle and Mr. Cat died. I want full vengeance against the Moff and Magtok."

Morty
2010-12-06, 04:52 PM
Now, I can't speak for the whole of AMEN, but... pike off. I mean really, showing up in an organization of horrible people and demanding vengeance for your buddies who're counting worms? Come and get it, is what I say. Michalson says as he stuffs his pipe, his voice full of derision.

ThePhantom
2010-12-06, 04:53 PM
"Ha, like that's possible. There's so many of them running around, you couldn't do anything permant to them."

Gordon takes out a glass of his red lemonade.

"However, since the season, and you are sorta still a member, I'll see what I can do about getting your'e member back up."

Maxios
2010-12-06, 04:54 PM
Now, I can't speak for the whole of AMEN, but... pike off. I mean really, showing up in an organization of horrible people and demanding vengeance for your buddies who're counting worms? Come and get it, is what I say. Michalson says as he stuffs his pipe, his voice full of derision.

"Not vengeance. The embodiments are displeased with Moff and Magtok." Maxios says. "When an embodiment is displeased, nothing will stop the. Not clones. Not lasers. Nothing."

To Gordon: "Thank you. But, it is my duty to resurrect them, they were my soldiers."

ThePhantom
2010-12-06, 04:56 PM
(You mean Gordon.)

"Fine then. You have your fun then. Just remember my offer."

Gordon drinks more red lemonade, and deadtimes.

Zefir
2010-12-06, 04:57 PM
From a corner Zefir shouts.

"Juhu. Resurrect them so we get a secound chance."

Maxios
2010-12-06, 05:00 PM
From a corner Zefir shouts.

"Juhu. Resurrect them so we get a secound chance."

"A second chance? You dare say you'll attack again?" Maxios says. His being calm makes that have a dangerous tone to it

Morty
2010-12-06, 05:05 PM
Michalson lights his pipe, shakes his head and leaves. It's not worth his time. He resumes his search for Rot.

Maxios
2010-12-06, 05:08 PM
"In a few days, the embodiment Aldronax, along with the embodiments of good and chaos, will attack AMEN. They have told me to let you know. They have mercry however. They also said that anyone who wants forgiveness to speak now, and they will be spared." Maxios says calmly. "I have no part in this decision. It is beyond me to try to change the wishes of those who are elder then the gods."

Zefir
2010-12-06, 05:09 PM
"A second chance? You dare say you'll attack again?" Maxios says. His being calm makes that have a dangerous tone to it

"Hey cool down just a joke."

Zefir returns is trap bomb placing.

Maxios
2010-12-06, 05:10 PM
"Hey cool down just a joke."

Zefir returns is trap bomb placing.

"There is a time and a place for everything in existence. It is not the time now to joke." Maxios says.

ThePhantom
2010-12-06, 05:12 PM
Gordon throws up his hands.

"Great, now we are going to an fight between things that can push around Gods. There's an elder evil living in the walls, remember. Maxios, just come up with an nonlethal punishment for them, get your men raised, and move on. This is not worth having reality broken."

(Seriously, embodiments? That's a bit much. If you have to use them, use them to bring people back to life. Back to deadtime)

Reinholdt
2010-12-06, 05:13 PM
Ilpholin and Mister Squiggles will return to AMEN. Ilpholin will probably put Mr. BunBun down now. Unless he orders her not to. In which case, she just pets him and carries him around as he orders and thus can be minor godmodded into doing just that by Ape.

Mister Squiggles chitters. He's rather worried.

They both ignore the hologram.

((deadtime regardless))

Maxios
2010-12-06, 05:15 PM
Gordon throws up his hands.

"Great, now we are going to an fight between things that can push around Gods. There's an elder evil living in the walls, remember. Maxios, just come up with an nonlethal punishment for them, get your men raised, and move on. This is not worth having reality broken."

(Seriously, embodiments? That's a bit much. If you have to use them, use them to bring people back to life. Back to deadtime)

((Don't worry. The embodiments are more PCs that just so happen to have a yellow glow around them. They aren't uber powerful))

"It's beyond my decision over the embodiments. I will let you know one thing: They do not understand lying. Pretending to be wanting forgiveness works well. I will get my men raised, then I will go take down Moff and Magtok." Maxios says

VampireRot
2010-12-06, 05:18 PM
"There is a time and a place for everything in existence. It is not the time now to joke." Maxios says.

"Seriously, guy? You're in AMEN. This is the place for jokes. All the time, too."

That would be a random henchman.

And Rot follows Ilpholin in! The vampire is a bit smokey... until the cloud of gas reaches DarkRed. He solidifies, EWOHGODSTHATLOOKSPAINFULANDDRIPPY, to rip the henchman's neck out and lap up the blood. The gross disfiguration, burning, and melting caused by Pringle exploding is healed by the henchman's life energy.

Rot glares. In general.

Maxios
2010-12-06, 05:20 PM
"Seriously, guy? You're in AMEN. This is the place for jokes. All the time, too."

That would be a random henchman.

And Rot follows Ilpholin in! The vampire is a bit smokey... until the cloud of gas reaches DarkRed. He solidifies, EWOHGODSTHATLOOKSPAINFULANDDRIPPY, to rip the henchman's neck out and lap up the blood. The gross disfiguration, burning, and melting caused by Pringle exploding is healed by the henchman's life energy.

Rot glares. In general.

"ROT! You killed Pringle!" Maxios says, still calm. "I have a flamethrower, and a wooden picket fence. Remember that."

ApeofLight
2010-12-06, 05:23 PM
Mr.Bunbun has Ilpholin continue to pet him until he his put down onto a nice pillow. Rot, bring me a carrot and some water. Mr.Bunbun also has Ilpholin sit down by his side and continue to pet him.

VampireRot
2010-12-06, 05:23 PM
"I killed whowhat now?" :smallconfused:

Rot blinks at the hologram.

"Er... That's great? As far as threats go, a flamethrower and a fence aren't the best I've been given. You need to work on your evil.

Whoever you are." :smallconfused:

:smalltongue:

"Yes master."

Rot walks off. To find a carrot. And some water.

Maxios
2010-12-06, 05:24 PM
"I killed whowhat now?" :smallconfused:

Rot blinks at the hologram.

"Er... That's great? As far as threats go, a flamethrower and a fence aren't the best I've been given. You need to work on your evil.

Whoever you are." :smallconfused:

:smalltongue:

"Yes master."

Rot walks off. To find a carrot. And some water.

"Pringle. You guy you bit and killed that blew up. I am Maxios, leader of LANTERN, and know this: The whole of LANTERN is gunning for you. Nothing can protect you. Nothing." Maxios says, following Rot

Morty
2010-12-06, 05:27 PM
Unfortunately for Maxios, Michalson was also looking for Rot.
Sounds like someone got two scoops of self-esteem in his porridge this morning. Now, would you kindly pike off? Didn't your mother teach you it's rude to barge into other people's houses without being invited? Besides, i want to talk to this guy and I'd rather do it without a clueless berk spouting threats nearby.

Maxios
2010-12-06, 05:29 PM
Unfortunately for Maxios, Michalson was also looking for Rot.
Sounds like someone got two scoops of self-esteem in his porridge this morning. Now, would you kindly pike off? Didn't your mother teach you it's rude to barge into other people's houses without being invited? Besides, i want to talk to this guy and I'd rather do it without a clueless berk spouting threats nearby.

"Like you invaded my home?" Maxios says calmly, walking away to go back to Gordon

VampireRot
2010-12-06, 05:29 PM
Maxios follows Rot into the kitchen then. It's a non-euclidean kitchen. :smalleek: I cannot describe it.

As Rot reaches up to grab some carrots out of the ceiling freezer and fills up a bowl of water in the sink with his foot, he glances at Maxios.

"Oh, the exploding guy? Poor sport. I didn't even get a chance to eat him. Blew up as soon as I took his bloody helmet off." :smallannoyed:

Rot grabs the water and carrots, and starts jogging upsidown back to Mr.Bunbun.

"Isn't LANTERN that one place in space? That we totally kicked the arse of?" :smallconfused:

The vampire glances at Michalson, his expression bored as he sets the water before his master the bunny and holds out the carrot reverently.

Maxios
2010-12-06, 05:30 PM
Maxios follows Rot into the kitchen then. It's a non-euclidean kitchen. :smalleek: I cannot describe it.

As Rot reaches up to grab some carrots out of the ceiling freezer and fills up a bowl of water in the sink with his foot, he glances at Maxios.

"Oh, the exploding guy? Poor sport. I didn't even get a chance to eat him. Blew up as soon as I took his bloody helmet off." :smallannoyed:

Rot grabs the water and carrots, and starts jogging upsidown back to Mr.Bunbun.

"Isn't LANTERN that one place in space? That we totally kicked the arse of?" :smallconfused:

The vampire glances at Michalson, his expression bored as he sets the water before his master the bunny and holds out the carrot reverently.

"LANTERN is the one with the robot army that destroyed yours. Know this, we may seem like jokes at times, but in serious times, like now, we are the deadliest enemy you may ever meet." Maxios says, before going back to Gordon

Morty
2010-12-06, 05:32 PM
Yeah. I wasn't there during the attack, but I know LANTERN are a bunch of clowns in a space station that the rest of AMEN completely wiped the floor with. Michalson shrugs. I was off looking for a vampire who killed a little girl who was one of my goddess' servants, myself, so I couldn't join the assault.

ApeofLight
2010-12-06, 05:32 PM
Good Rot. You have served me faithfully. You may go and do what you want now. Just remember to head my call when it comes. The bunny commands and starts to drink at the water.

Maxios
2010-12-06, 05:35 PM
Yeah. I wasn't there during the attack, but I know LANTERN are a bunch of clowns in a space station that the rest of AMEN completely wiped the floor with. Michalson shrugs. I was off looking for a vampire who killed a little girl who was one of my goddess' servants, myself, so I couldn't join the assault.

"Some of my team may be fools, but I am not one of them. I'm not to be toyed with." Maxios says, with a dangerous tone in his voice.

Zefir
2010-12-06, 05:37 PM
"I smell a fight. Wait! Thats just the bomb I laid."

Zefir ends up placing trap bombs.

"OK I'm done anyone want to know how they work?"

VampireRot
2010-12-06, 05:40 PM
"Yes, Master."

Rot nods to Mr.Bunbun, then turns back to Maxios and Michalson. He snorts at Maxios' boisterous attitude, and turns his attention fully to the shadow mage.

"Well, I haven't eaten any little girls lately, so it wasn't me. There's only two other vampires that I know of, the golem dude and the ex-mortal coil guy. Oh, and Flint I suppose." :smallconfused:

Maxios
2010-12-06, 05:45 PM
"Yes, Master."

Rot nods to Mr.Bunbun, then turns back to Maxios and Michalson. He snorts at Maxios' boisterous attitude, and turns his attention fully to the shadow mage.

"Well, I haven't eaten any little girls lately, so it wasn't me. There's only two other vampires that I know of, the golem dude and the ex-mortal coil guy. Oh, and Flint I suppose." :smallconfused:

"Golem dude? I'm also hunting him down for the murder of some wizard." Maxios tells Rot. "Do you know where he is?"

Morty
2010-12-06, 05:48 PM
Would you quit rattling your bone-box already and let me talk to him? Seriously. Michalson barks at Maxios - he's really starting to get on his nerves - before turning back to Rot and says: That narrows the possibilities down, I suppose. Rot doesn't look like he's lying. What do you mean, "golem dude"? Are you telling me he's both a vampire and a golem?

Maxios
2010-12-06, 05:52 PM
Would you quit rattling your bone-box already and let me talk to him? Seriously. Michalson barks at Maxios - he's really starting to get on his nerves - before turning back to Rot and says: That narrows the possibilities down, I suppose. Rot doesn't look like he's lying. What do you mean, "golem dude"? Are you telling me he's both a vampire and a golem?

"Golem dude is named Nite by the way" Maxios says, going back to the main room

VampireRot
2010-12-06, 05:54 PM
"Apparently. When I first bit him he was human, but last time we ran into each other, he was... a golem. Didn't get a chance to ask about it before I was set on fire again, though."

Rot shrugs. He raises an eyebrow at Maxios, fed up with the hologram guy.

"Yes. I have the magical ability to sense where each and every vampire I've ever met is. The bloke's on the moon. Nosferatu is at Trog's." :smallannoyed:

Morty
2010-12-06, 06:01 PM
Michalson rubs his chin. Interesting. Even if I hadn't been told to hunt down the vampire who killed that girl, I'd look for him just to find out how he can be both a vampire and a golem.

Murkus
2010-12-06, 07:15 PM
Legion is wandering around the base, still being bored. She should've gone with the other guys to attack LANTERN.

She waves at Rot and Michalson. "Sparkles. Guy I don't know. Nice day, isn't it?" The Lady glances at Maxios. "Who's the hologram?"

Maxios
2010-12-06, 07:16 PM
Legion is wandering around the base, still being bored. She should've gone with the other guys to attack LANTERN.

She waves at Rot and Michalson. "Sparkles. Guy I don't know. Nice day, isn't it?" The Lady glances at Maxios. "Who's the hologram?"

"I am Maxios Baxterofski, leader of LANTERN."

Lord Magtok
2010-12-06, 07:18 PM
"I am Maxios Baxterofski, leader of LANTERN."

Magtok steps out of his quarters, and expands on that introduction.

Also a huge buttface, adversary of WATCHTOWER, a friend of the terrorist who blew up stuff in Trog's recently, and a guy who's threatening to kill reporter-me in his base right now.

Maxios
2010-12-06, 07:20 PM
Magtok steps out of his quarters, and expands on that introduction.

Also a huge buttface, adversary of WATCHTOWER, a friend of the terrorist who blew up stuff in Trog's recently, and a guy who's threatening to kill reporter-me in his base right now.

"WATCHTOWER and LANTERN have an agreement to leave each other alone. Mercury is my enemy, and I would never do that!" Maxios says

ThirdEmperor
2010-12-06, 07:25 PM
Someone knocks on the door to AMEN. Anyone watching would notice it is an extraordinarily Change that to "flawless". Now. Oh, fine, flawlessly beautiful man, golden hair, face that looks like something that Michelangelo dreamed of, red vest worn open to show of his tan and muscles, ect. I'm only writing this because he blackmailed me into it, by the way. Anyway, he knocks on the door.

Lord Magtok
2010-12-06, 07:27 PM
Magtok rolls his eyes.

You said Rest in Peace on Wall-chan. We all saw it. It's engraved there forever and everything, no point in denying your friend now.

Magtok grudgingly opens the door, since he doesn't know if there's anyone else around to do so.

Hi visitor person. Hey, you heard of Maxios, right? Evil baddie, jerkface, and friend of that Mercury terrorist fellow, right?

Maxios
2010-12-06, 07:28 PM
Magtok rolls his eyes.

You said Rest in Peace on Wall-chan. We all saw it. It's engraved there forever and everything, no point in denying your friend now.

"Well that is what you're supposed to say. I couldn't say anything else, as it would be disrespectful to Mercury, which would cause me to be haunted!" Maxios says. "Also, who killed Mr. Cat?"

Murkus
2010-12-06, 07:29 PM
Legion just blinks, confused. "What's LANTERN?"

Then, hearing the door, she steps over to answer. Magtok gets there first, but she stays to watch, and blinks when it opens. Obviously impressed. "Uh. Hi."

ThirdEmperor
2010-12-06, 07:30 PM
The man, going from sad to angry in a second, reaches out and tries to grab Magtok by the throat. Never, ever, ever speak of my best friend in that way again, or the gods themselves will avert their eyes from your punishment.

Maxios
2010-12-06, 07:31 PM
The man, going from sad to angry in a second, reaches out and tries to grab Magtok by the throat. Never, ever, ever speak of my best friend in that way again, or the gods themselves will avert their eyes from your punishment.

"I knew Mercury as a friend once as well. Then he tried to kill me." Maxios tells the newbie

ThePhantom
2010-12-06, 07:33 PM
Gordon sighs, and rubs the top of his nose.

"Maxios, I'm hurting right now, so please calm down. And you at the door drop him."

Lord Magtok
2010-12-06, 07:34 PM
Magtok is grabbed by the throat. Well this is certainly a surprise.

Gack! Listen buddy, the gods have already punished me enough today, marching you up here without a mask over that slimy, disgusting, malformed monkey face of yours.

Maxios
2010-12-06, 07:35 PM
Gordon sighs, and rubs the top of his nose.

"Maxios, I'm hurting right now, so please calm down. And you at the door drop him."

"Please come pick up the Magtok clone in LANTERN." Maxios asks Gordon

Murkus
2010-12-06, 07:36 PM
Legion tries to place a firm hand on the new guest at the door. His shoulder, specifically. She tries to look pleading, with a little magical influence to boot. "What they said. Would you leave him alone, please?"

VampireRot
2010-12-06, 07:37 PM
"Who's Mercury? Sounds like a real jerk. Hope his death was painful."

Rot isn't helping. :smalltongue:

ThePhantom
2010-12-06, 07:39 PM
"Please come pick up the Magtok clone in LANTERN." Maxios asks Gordon

"Just get him into the hanger, I'll get him down."

Gordon has a henchman go over the teleport, to try to teleport the Magtok clone back down to the planet.

ThirdEmperor
2010-12-06, 07:40 PM
The newcomer stares at Magtok for a second, confused, then drops him. I am sorry. I tend to get a bit.... Out of hand when I'm upset. Discovering my best friend in the world was dead, hunting down the man with his will and promptly hearing his memory be insulted was not good for my temper. So I will forget about that comment you just made. He says, in a deep voice, his accent unidentifiable. He then attempts to shake Magtok's hand.

Maxios
"Just get him into the hanger, I'll get him down."

Gordon has a henchman go over the teleport, to try to teleport the Magtok clone back down to the planet.

"He's running, saying that we're insane and will skin him alive. He's in the libary." Maxios tells Gordon

To the newbie: "I have his will!"

Lord Magtok
Magtok turns his head towards Gordon with a look of shock and betrayal on his face.

No! I'm this close to making them look really, really bad! They're hero-folk, Gordon! Our adversaries! Don't make any concessions to the jerk, we've got to knife them now and knife them hard!

Maxios
2010-12-06, 07:41 PM
Magtok turns his head towards Gordon with a look of betrayal.

No! I'm this close to making them look really, really bad! They're hero-folk, Gordon! Our adversaries! Don't make any concessions to the jerk, we've got to knife them now and knife them hard!

"Magtok. I work with AMEN. I am in LANTERN. Our groups have no problems with each other." Maxios says dangerously calm.

VampireRot
2010-12-06, 07:44 PM
"Hell yes we do! You don't get it. AMEN is Evil. With a capital E. We make the problems between groups!" :smallmad:

Rot glares at the hologram. Oh, he hates holograms. You can't eat those.

ThirdEmperor
2010-12-06, 07:44 PM
Right. Give it to me. The newcomer says to Maxios.

Maxios
2010-12-06, 07:45 PM
Right. Give it to me. The newcomer says to Maxios.

To Rot: "Listen, I have no problems with AMEN."

To the newcomer: "I'll give you a copy of it."

ThirdEmperor
2010-12-06, 07:47 PM
No. Give me the original. The newcomer says, adding on a magical suggestion to do what he says.

ThePhantom
2010-12-06, 07:48 PM
"Lord Magtok, perhase you don't remember what I told you as we were going up? Relax. And Rot, back down, now."

Gordon hits a button in the chair's arm, and a pair of flamethrowers rise out of the floor and point at Rot.

Maxios
2010-12-06, 07:48 PM
No. Give me the original. The newcomer says, adding on a magical suggestion to do what he says.

"I'm a HOLOGRAM." Maxios says, facepalming. "I'm trying to figure out who killed Mercury right now, and the will may have a couple clues in it."

To Gordon: "What did you tell him?"

ThirdEmperor
2010-12-06, 07:49 PM
Fine. Where may I meet you to collect the will? The newcomer says, glaring.

Lord Magtok
Magtok scowls at that, and is also obscenely upset that he couldn't get Reporter-Mag to catch Maxios admitting to possessing the will and working with AMEN. The he hears Maxios talking to Rot, and completely flips out.

I AM LORD MAGTOK! WE ARE THE ASSOCIATION OF THE MALICIOUS, EVIL, AND NEFARIOUS! I WILL VIOLATE GORDON'S EVERY RULING AND DRIVE THE BUTT OF A MUSKET THROUGH YOUR AORTA IF ANY OTHER CLONE OF MINE EVER SEES YOU AGAIN! NO DIPLOMACY, NO ALLIANCES, AND NO MERCY FOR YOU FILTHY HYPOCRITICAL 'SO-CALLED' HEROES!

VampireRot
"That's great... But we don't care. Evil!" :smallannoyed:

Rot sighs, and continues to glare at Maxios. The glare turns to Gordon, but the vampire seems to shrink when the flamethrowers appear. He slinks back a bit, glaring futile daggers.

Maxios
2010-12-06, 07:50 PM
Magtok scowls at that, and is also obscenely upset that he wasn't able to record Maxios admitting to possessing the will and working with AMEN. The he hears Maxios talking to Rot, and completely flips out.

I AM LORD MAGTOK! WE ARE THE ASSOCIATION OF THE MALICIOUS, EVIL, AND NEFARIOUS! I WILL VIOLATE GORDON'S EVERY RULING AND DRIVE THE BUTT OF A MUSKET THROUGH YOUR AORTA IF ANY OTHER CLONE OF MINE EVER SEES YOU AGAIN! NO DIPLOMACY, NO ALLIANCES, AND NO MERCY FOR YOU FILTHY HYPOCRITICAL 'SO-CALLED' HEROES!

"Hypocritical? I am willing to die for the cause of good! How is that hypocritical!" Maxios says angrily "If you want a fight, I'll give you a fight!"

To the newcomer: "I'll give it to you when I capture the killer"

ThirdEmperor
2010-12-06, 07:53 PM
The newcomer claps at Magtok's speech, then turns to the hologram, infusing his speech with a very powerful spell of "do what I say" that should hit Maxios through the hologram. I am impressed. Surely one as brave as you would think nothing of say, coming to AMEN to speak to me in person.

Maxios
2010-12-06, 07:58 PM
The newcomer claps at Magtok's speech, then turns to the hologram, infusing his speech with a very powerful spell of "do what I say" that should hit Maxios through the hologram. I am impressed. Surely one as brave as you would think nothing of say, coming to AMEN to speak to me in person.

"I will as soon as I can make a clone reporter tell the truthful story! Which should be really soon!" Maxios says. His willpower is very strong

ThePhantom
2010-12-06, 08:00 PM
"Magtok, I can understand your feelings, but calm down, before I have to hurt you."

Gordon has a henchman bring Magtok a plate of fudge.

ThirdEmperor
2010-12-06, 08:01 PM
The newcomer looks around, calming down a bit. So, what has my old friend done exactly?

Lord Magtok
2010-12-06, 08:04 PM
Magtok takes a piece of fudge, and TEARS IT IN HALF WITH HIS TEETH. It's probably intended to be intimidating, but in reality, it looks pretty darn goofy instead.

Gordon, this isn't right. He's morally bankrupt, AND claiming to be a good guy! He's the worst kind of hero, the kind that make us look like better people for having to stomp on! How am I supposed to just let that go?

Maxios
2010-12-06, 08:05 PM
To Magtok: "I am the purest person in The Nexus. Just because I'm lawful doesn't mean I can't bend the rules."

To Newcomer: "He was murdered in his mansion. I suspect a vampire-golem called Nite."

VampireRot
2010-12-06, 08:07 PM
"Yes! It does! Because you're lawful means you shouldn't bend the rules! That's not pure at all!"

Rot rises up again, momentarily forgetting about the FLAMETHROWERS pointed his way. >.>

Lord Magtok
2010-12-06, 08:07 PM
Magtok does a spit-take with the fudge in his mouth.

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT LAWFUL MEANS YOU CAN'T DO! THAT'S IN THE VERY DEFINITION OF LAWFUL GOOD!

ThirdEmperor
2010-12-06, 08:08 PM
Purest? As if. Calling oneself the "purest" is an act of hubris, and therefor none who claim to be the "purest" are. Basic logic.

Maxios
2010-12-06, 08:08 PM
Magtok does a spit-take with the fudge in his mouth.

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT LAWFUL MEANS YOU CAN'T DO! THAT'S IN THE VERY DEFINITION OF LAWFUL GOOD!

"In this cruel, cruel world, one cannoy limit himself to be contained in an aligment." Maxios says "Purity is never performing an act with evil intent. I have done nothing but good, dying for the cause of good once."

ThirdEmperor
2010-12-06, 08:09 PM
Except that doing so practically defines lawful good.

ThePhantom
2010-12-06, 08:09 PM
"I know that. And for now yes."

Gordon taps on a remote, thinking.

Magtok only
To Magtok, the remote tries to send a signal:
Don't worry, we'll get them, later. After all, I think sending their base on a trip to the South Pole is much better than just yelling at them.

"Also, Maxios, you are wrong about aligment, now please just give the will to the man here, and go. Your'e upseting my people."

Maxios
2010-12-06, 08:10 PM
"I know that. And for now yes."

Gordon taps on a remote, thinking.

Magtok only
To Magtok, the remote tries to send a signal:
Don't worry, we'll get them, later. After all, I think sending their base on a trip to the South Pole is much better than just yelling at them.

"Also, Maxios, you are wrong about aligment, now please just give the will to the man here, and go. Your'e upseting my people."

"Fine." Maxios says, popping away. A plotclone of Maxios enters, sits down, and motions for the newcomer to sit down as well

VampireRot
2010-12-06, 08:13 PM
"Why are we having will negotiations in our base, Gordy? Shouldn't we just... kill them, and swipe the damned thing? No evil was ever accomplished with civility, after all." :smallmad:

Rot glares at Maxios and the guy who hasn't introduced himself yet.

ThirdEmperor
2010-12-06, 08:17 PM
The newcomer walks over and sits down, annoyed. Give me the will. Please.

Lord Magtok
2010-12-06, 08:19 PM
Magtok sighs in exasperation, and drops into a floating hover chair that just leapt up from behind him. He scribbles up a copy of Gordon's message to him, and presses it up against Rot's face where nobody else will see it, before hovering off to a corner and looking fairly moody.

Maxios
2010-12-06, 08:20 PM
The newcomer walks over and sits down, annoyed. Give me the will. Please.

"First, help me solve the murder of Mercury, then I will give you the will." Maxios tells the newcomer

ThirdEmperor
2010-12-06, 08:23 PM
Let me see it, now. The newcomer says, getting angry again.

Maxios
2010-12-06, 08:26 PM
Let me see it, now. The newcomer says, getting angry again.

Maxios shows him the will. "I'll let you keep it after you help me solve the murder."

ThirdEmperor
2010-12-06, 08:30 PM
50% of his wealth, his land and his mages staff? Always did want one of those. The newcomer says, grinning. Oddly enough, despite attacking Magtok over insulting Mercury, he seems more concerned about the money now.

VampireRot
2010-12-06, 08:31 PM
Magtok sighs in exasperation, and drops into a floating hover chair that just leapt up from behind him. He scribbles up a copy of Gordon's message to him, and presses it up against Rot's face where nobody else will see it, before hovering off to a corner and looking fairly moody.

Rot reads the note, probably cross-eyed. The vampire then grumbles and walks off to sit in a similar corner.

There are 17 such "moody corners" in AMEN's main room. And no, AMEN's main room is still square-shaped. It makes sense if you don't think about it.

happyturtle
2010-12-06, 08:35 PM
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t288/Vaarsuvius89/AMENMotivation.jpg

Why isn't this in the OP anymore? :smallmad:

Maxios
2010-12-06, 08:46 PM
50% of his wealth, his land and his mages staff? Always did want one of those. The newcomer says, grinning. Oddly enough, despite attacking Magtok over insulting Mercury, he seems more concerned about the money now.

"Ah. You're the archmage mentioned." Maxios says, nodding

ThirdEmperor
2010-12-06, 08:47 PM
We drew lots for the job, but I cheated. Mercury was my best friend, and I wanted to be the one who saw him off.

Maxios
2010-12-06, 08:50 PM
We drew lots for the job, but I cheated. Mercury was my best friend, and I wanted to be the one who saw him off.

"Alrighty then." Maxios says

ThirdEmperor
2010-12-06, 09:19 PM
Now, give the will to me and get lost. As the represantative of the Senat of Magi, it is my duty to carry out the contents of Mercury's will. I will allow you to inspect it as often as you wish though.

Maxios
2010-12-06, 09:20 PM
Now, give the will to me and get lost. As the represantative of the Senat of Magi, it is my duty to carry out the contents of Mercury's will. I will allow you to inspect it as often as you wish though.

Maxios takes the will out, and gives it the newcomer. "As Mercury's friend, you will help me catch his killer." Maxios says

Reinholdt
2010-12-06, 09:33 PM
"LANTERN is the one with the robot army that destroyed yours. Know this, we may seem like jokes at times, but in serious times, like now, we are the deadliest enemy you may ever meet." Maxios says, before going back to Gordon

"Actually... you guys kinda shot your own army. We only brought a few henchmen which we mostly killed ourselves on purpose. Way to break it hero."

Ilpholin continues to sit next to and pet Mr. BunBun.

A voice that hasn't spoken in a long time speaks up. Hey! It's HALlelujah on the speaker.
Suggestion: AMEN should be reinforced against holograms from Lantern.
Query: Upgrade system to prevent holograms on base? Y/N?
Query: Throw out non-AMENite discussing non-affiliated persons last will with other non-affiliated person? Y/N?

ApeofLight
2010-12-06, 09:38 PM
Mr.Bunbun is eating his carrot and drinking the water Rot brought him. Also Ilpholin should still be petting him. Please tell that voice, yes and yes. And you can go now, right after you find me a nice blanket so I can sleep in peace. The rabbit commands the drowes/nymph.

ThirdEmperor
2010-12-06, 09:43 PM
Actually, if it causes no trouble for you, I wish to join AMEN. The newcomer says, grinning. His teeth are perfect too. Wonder how long this guy spends making himself look pretty every day.

Reinholdt
2010-12-06, 10:08 PM
Mr.Bunbun is eating his carrot and drinking the water Rot brought him. Also Ilpholin should still be petting him. Please tell that voice, yes and yes. And you can go now, right after you find me a nice blanket so I can sleep in peace. The rabbit commands the drowes/nymph.

"Yes and Yes." Ilpholin tells HALlelujah which is kinda silly as it wasn't supposed to be confirmed by a Rein character, but it is some sort of Bunny absentee vote.

Affirmation: Upgrades commencing.

AMEN drones start flying around in a frenzy. Maxios' hologram probably won't be staying for too much longer.

Ilpholin then heads off and returns with a nice blanket that she drapes over Mr. BunBun while gently scritching his ears.

Actually, if it causes no trouble for you, I wish to join AMEN. The newcomer says, grinning. His teeth are perfect too. Wonder how long this guy spends making himself look pretty every day.

Mister Squiggles chitters and hands the guy a form. Sign in blood please.
I suppose it'll keep the guy from being tossed out on his rear too.

Lord Magtok
2010-12-06, 10:12 PM
Magtok suddenly teleports into the base, a Magtok who isn't that gloomy-looking guy in the corner. He steps right out into the middle of the room where everyone just generally hangs out, and holds up his left hand.

Oh, hey guys. My continued broadcast in the space base just totally ruined LANTERN's PR, got them to admit that their toilets talk, and then had their rears banned from hero'ing in Inside by the Empire. I'm totally serious, that actually happened.

So now I'm giving away high fives, to anyone who wants them. My hand's right here, for anyone who wants one, and I even turned off the taser trap in my palm this time, too!

ApeofLight
2010-12-06, 10:16 PM
Mr.Bunbun seems to smile as it closes it's eyes to get some re-energizing rest.

happyturtle
2010-12-06, 10:17 PM
Moff totally high five's Magtok.

And then for good measure, takes his face in both hands and plants a big juicy kiss on the cyborg.

(attempts)

Reinholdt
2010-12-06, 10:21 PM
Ilpholin high fives Magtok. Moff can use it is as a distraction for the kissing if he wants.

Mister Squiggles never really understood the high five thing. Five just doesn't really fit spiders very well.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-12-06, 10:24 PM
Bell promptly leaps out from wherever she's been hiding and engages in a lengthy demonstration of the high five and the purpose behind it, because Mister Squiggles totally needs to understand what a high five is!

Well, obviously he can't really do the five part, but a leg would suffice!

Lord Magtok
2010-12-06, 10:28 PM
Magtok is high-fived twice, and then kissed right on the lips by mouth.

Gah! Damn you Moff! I do one nice thing for you all, one thing I'd normally never even think of doing, and you shamelessly abuse it!

He wipes his lips, and steps away.

Curse you, Moff! Curse you! This is why you can't have nice things! See if I ever even let you near me again, you lecherous pig-monkey!

ThirdEmperor
2010-12-06, 10:31 PM
You see, looking like you do, I'm amazed you aren't desperate for kisses from any source. The newcomer says to Magtok, signing the form. No offence intended.

happyturtle
2010-12-06, 10:33 PM
"He liked it," Moff says, giving a wink at the Newcomer. "Say, should we call you Newcomer, or what?"

Lord Magtok
2010-12-06, 10:35 PM
Magtok storms off towards his quarters, stopping for only a moment to throw a dirty old boot at Moff's head.

((Deadtime))

Reinholdt
2010-12-06, 10:37 PM
You see, looking like you do, I'm amazed you aren't desperate for kisses from any source. The newcomer says to Magtok, signing the form. No offence intended.

Then fill out the form in the first post!

Bell promptly leaps out from wherever she's been hiding and engages in a lengthy demonstration of the high five and the purpose behind it, because Mister Squiggles totally needs to understand what a high five is!

Well, obviously he can't really do the five part, but a leg would suffice!

Mister Squiggles learns something new!
... What is the purpose behind it anyways? And how does one demonstrate? :smallconfused:

VampireRot
2010-12-06, 10:39 PM
There's a form in the first post? Silly Reinholdt, this is AMEN! There is no form! :smalltongue:

Rot grumbles something about killing people and walks up a marble staircase to his room. Bler. Needs coffin.

ThirdEmperor
2010-12-06, 10:40 PM
Arlin. Talinos Arlin. He says, bowing. Any particularly attuned to Drama may hear James Bond music play.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-12-06, 10:40 PM
The demonstration would involve teaching Mister Squiggles how he should respond to a request for a high five, i.e. slapping the hand lightly with a single leg.

That, and Bell also teaches all the rather childish variations she knows, including such dreadful rhymes as "Gimme five, on the side, down below, you're too slow!" The too slow part involving Bell rather rapidly withdrawing her hand.

I'm sure this is all going to be of great importance to the spider! Really!

happyturtle
2010-12-06, 10:45 PM
Moff is booted in the head. He quickly scoops up the boot and saves it for later.

"Meh. Too long. Imma just call you Ar. Now, the main responsibility for new members is K.P. So go make me a sammich, Ar!"

Maxios
2010-12-06, 10:46 PM
Maxios looks evily at the Moff.

ThirdEmperor
2010-12-06, 10:54 PM
I really doubt that. Ar says, then heads to the kitchen to make a sammich.

Reinholdt
2010-12-06, 10:56 PM
There's a form in the first post? Silly Reinholdt, this is AMEN! There is no form! :smalltongue:

Rot grumbles something about killing people and walks up a marble staircase to his room. Bler. Needs coffin.
Oh... right... :smallfrown: :smallannoyed:

The demonstration would involve teaching Mister Squiggles how he should respond to a request for a high five, i.e. slapping the hand lightly with a single leg.

That, and Bell also teaches all the rather childish variations she knows, including such dreadful rhymes as "Gimme five, on the side, down below, you're too slow!" The too slow part involving Bell rather rapidly withdrawing her hand.

I'm sure this is all going to be of great importance to the spider! Really!
Mister Squiggles chitters and plays along. He's not getting the childish glee like Butler would, but more like an adult playing with a kid.
*chitter chitter*

Maxios looks evily at the Moff.

Statement: Updates will be finished in five minutes.
Betcha it requires restarting the computer AMEN too. :smallannoyed:

Maxios
2010-12-06, 10:57 PM
"You led an assault that murdered two of my men." Maxios says, looking at the Moff

happyturtle
2010-12-06, 10:58 PM
Moff awaits the arrival of his sammich.

As for disproving what he said, is anyone going to read through the wheelbarrow of membership paperwork to find out? :smallbiggrin:

Moff grins at Maxios. "Damn straight I did." :smallcool:

Gnrlshrimp
2010-12-06, 10:59 PM
Aww, what a nice spider Mister Squiggles is, playing along just to keep Bell amused. The spider gets rewarded with pettings and...

Hmm...

Bell looks kinda confused.

"Um, I was gonna give you something nice, but, um, I don't know what kind of things spiders like...or...well...not what you like anyway. You're kind of a special spider!"

Maxios
2010-12-06, 10:59 PM
Moff awaits the arrival of his sammich.

As for disproving what he said, is anyone going to read through the wheelbarrow of membership paperwork to find out? :smallbiggrin:

Moff grins at Maxios. "Damn straight I did." :smallcool:

Maxios draws an energy sword, and looks at it, absent-mindedly.
"Two of my men died in that assault. Good men."
*deadtimes for the night*

ThePhantom
2010-12-06, 11:02 PM
Gordon goes to get the controls to the chairs.
Maxios is wearing out his welcome here.

Reinholdt
2010-12-06, 11:06 PM
HALlelujah finishes the upgrades then and activates them.

Maxios will likely find his hologram no longer able to function on AMEN grounds. It should wink into non-existence and all that. No more communication and spying willy nilly unless AMEN approves ahead of time.

Mister Squiggles chitters and nuzzles Bell. That's ok. He doesn't need anything.

ThirdEmperor
2010-12-06, 11:07 PM
Ar returns, and all in the room should get the urge to bow down before the king of all sammiches. Two slices of bread, corners removed, neither too crispy or too floppy, the exact amount of mayo required to keep the sammich from being dry, a single leaf of emerald green lettuce with just the right amount of crunch, but not to thick to dampen the flavor of the other ingredients, a slice of ham, fed it's entire life on only the best slops, four slices of exquisitely cut salami, a slice of fresh killed and smoked turkey, four pickles, neither too sour or too sweet, a single slice of grass fed roast beef and a tomato wrapped with bacon. This is what Ar bears upon a silver tray as he walks into the room. Then, ensuring he's in full view of Moff, he picks up half of it, for it is cut into two triangles, not rectangles, triangles, and takes a bite. It is at this point he'd say yum, but talking with his mouth full would be crude.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-12-06, 11:11 PM
Bell smiles and hugs the spider. "Ilphy sure is lucky to have a friend like you! Saaay...do you have any relatives? 'cos...this place is huge. If any of them ever need a home you should totally bring them here!" Just what AMEN needs, a whole army of giant super-intelligent spiders!

Y'know, actually, that doesn't sound like such a bad idea.

happyturtle
2010-12-06, 11:15 PM
After Moff bows to the sammich, he picks up the other triangle and takes a bite.

(attempts)

Reinholdt
2010-12-06, 11:15 PM
Mister Squiggles chitters. He has tons of relatives. None of them are very bright or big though. He's the only one who fell in the virgin blood offering to Lolth in her holy temple.

Ilpholin refuses the sandwiches if they're offered on the basis that they were made by someone else. She's never eaten food here that I'm aware.
She heads to her room to get some sleep.

The Bushranger
2010-12-06, 11:16 PM
Then the AMENites can be Spider Riders.

or Spider-Men!

Becky, meanwhile, happens to be in the kitchen fixing a sandwich.

And, seeing a New Person arriving...promptly threatens him.

With a blunt bread knife.

"Oh, you're new. Signed the Pledge of Allegiance yet?" she asks, having followed her fellow sandwich-maker out. And waving at Ilpholin.

ThirdEmperor
2010-12-06, 11:17 PM
The sammich is taken. Good thing Moff bowed though, if he hadn't the sammich would have unleashed the Curse of Sammich upon him, and he would forever have been (probably) cursed so that he could never again enjoy the unrivaled taste of sammich

Gnrlshrimp
2010-12-06, 11:18 PM
"Oh, I see. So you're the super-smart one! Well that's lucky. Maybe you could fiddle with the cloning machine and make a bunch of clones of you so we can take over the Nexus? Or...something like that..." Yeah, I dunno if Bell really understands Mister Squiggles that well, but this conversation would be rather boring if she doesn't understand, so...meh.

Heck, maybe she just got lucky with her guessing?

Yeah, that's probably it.

Reinholdt
2010-12-06, 11:21 PM
Mister Squiggles chitters. He'd rather not take over the world frankly. He kinda likes it as it is and it's a whole lot of unnecessary work. Especially paperwork. Though if Ilpholin really wants to, he'll help her do it.

*chitter chitter*

ThirdEmperor
2010-12-06, 11:23 PM
Ar smiles kindly, and bows with regal grace. Arlin. Talinos Arlin, at your service. And I believe I have. Your name would be?

ApeofLight
2010-12-06, 11:24 PM
Mr.Bunbun wakes up from his sleep and his nose twitches. Where are my servants? Minions? Ilpholin? Rot? Some one come near me so I can take over their mind and have a new puppet to use. Mr.Bunbun cries out mentally.

ThePhantom
2010-12-06, 11:26 PM
Gordon comes back.

"What's with the rabbit?"

ThirdEmperor
2010-12-06, 11:29 PM
Ar shakes his head, trying to throw off the impulse to obey the rabbit. His powerful mental wards are coming to his rescue though, and he eventually recovers.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-12-06, 11:29 PM
Oh...hey...RABBIT!

Bell gives Mister Squiggles another quick hug, then runs over to look at the rabbit. "Awww...lookit the cute little bunny! When did we get a bunny? Isn't it adoooorable?"

VampireRot
2010-12-06, 11:30 PM
Mr.Bunbun wakes up from his sleep and his nose twitches. Where are my servants? Minions? Ilpholin? Rot? Some one come near me so I can take over their mind and have a new puppet to use. Mr.Bunbun cries out mentally.

Rot rushes down from his room to serve Mr.Bunbun!

Wait, he was asleep. And he's still asleep. That's a sleepwalking vampire right there folks, animated by sheer willpower. Actually, sheer lack of willpower, if being mentally controlled by a bunny is any indicative.

Rot will do anything Mr.Bunbun asks him that doesn't require much thought process. Because the vampire needs sleep and so do I. So deadtime, though no ooze comes to muck up Mr.Bunbun's temporarily-unthinking servant.

happyturtle
2010-12-06, 11:30 PM
Moff finishes the sammich, then lays back on the sofa and points at Ar. "You. You are the wind beneath my wings."

And then he falls asleep, snoring.

Mr BunBun, if he reaches into Moff's mind, gets eldridtch images of madness. Like this one:

http://www.fifthstreetyachtclub.org/assets/images/puppy_eyes.jpg

Moff is immune.

Reinholdt
2010-12-06, 11:33 PM
Ilpholin wakes up and grumbles and makes her way back to the bunny.
She's quite a bit more grumpy than Rot though.
"What?!" :smallannoyed:

Mister Squiggles chitters at Bell. He thinks she should stay away from it.

The Bushranger
2010-12-06, 11:38 PM
"Oh, good greif, does EVERYBODY here think the cute little fuzzy-wuzzy bun-bun is the most adorable thing evah?" Becky snaps, sounding as sarcastic as she sounds there. "It's a RABBIT, people!"

And thus EBIL.

ApeofLight
2010-12-06, 11:40 PM
Sorry, Ilpholin, I did not mean to wake you. I shall reward you for heading my call though. Ilpholin should feel something good. Like she just ate some chocolate or something good. Get me a carrot rot. He commands the sleeping vamp who goes and does just that.

Then the bunny directs it's thought to Bell. Yes, I am a cute bunny. You wish to pet me. And obey my commands as well. He says to her with his mind and does a mental attack as well.

Becky also gets a mental attack from the rabbit. I am a cute fuzzy bunny, don't you think? You wish to pet me. Your friends love me, you should too.

Then Mr.Bunbun directs an answer to Gordon. I am Mr.Bunbun, the great and terrible. All shall one day bow before me. Though I can tell that you will be hard to break right now so I will not try.

ThePhantom
2010-12-06, 11:42 PM
Gordon doesn't mentally hear a thing.

"Is anyone going to tell me what's with the rabbit?"

Gordon waves a hand at Mr. Bunbun.

Gimliggamer
2010-12-06, 11:44 PM
A large pink raccoon walks into AMEN.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-12-06, 11:45 PM
Bell blinks, and peers at the rabbit.

"You're a weird rabbit. Rabbits are not meant to be weird."

Oh, right, Becky's complaining about the silly bunny! And...Rot sorta looks like he's sleepwalking.

"Also, you're doing something weird. Mister Sparkles isn't meant to sleepwalk."

And with that, Bell shuffles away from the bunny towards Becky. "Heeeey...Becky...does the rabbit seem sorta...weird to you?"

Reinholdt
2010-12-06, 11:46 PM
Ilpholin mmms and closes her eyes a bit, smiling sensuously. She felt like she ate something good, but it wasn't chocolate.

She sits down next to the bunny and pets him.
"He's a bunny. What else is there to say? Isn't he adorable?" :smallsmile:

Mister Squiggles chitters.

"Oh hush you." :smallannoyed:

*chitter chitter*

Murkus
2010-12-06, 11:46 PM
A large pink raccoon walks into AMEN.

Legion stares at the raccoon. She blinks. "That may be the most random thing I've seen so far around here."

Gimliggamer
2010-12-06, 11:47 PM
Legion stares at the raccoon. She blinks. "That may be the most random thing I've seen so far around here."
The raccoon pulls a gun from...somewhere. "I'm now going to rob this organisation. Please hand over all of your money and/or magical items."

ThirdEmperor
2010-12-06, 11:49 PM
Ahem. Not while I'm around. Ar says, trying to step between Legion and the racoon.

ApeofLight
2010-12-06, 11:50 PM
A random henchmen walks up to Gordon and taps him on the shoulder. Umm, boss, can I talk to you in private perhaps?

The rabbit's tail twitches at the petting and it seems to be happy for the moment. It certainly seems happy when Rot brings him the carrot and then goes back to his coffin. Perhaps I should make you my right hand advisor so to speak Ilpholin. Do you think you could get those two females to submit to my control has you have? It would be better for everybody if they did. Mr.Bunbun suggests to Ilphy.

Murkus
2010-12-06, 11:50 PM
Legion blinks. Again. She appears to be caught between the urge to collapse laughing and actually feel threatened. "I don't have a wallet." She says, shrugging. "And you don't want the kind of stuff I have. Trust me."

She looks at Ar curiously. "Um... thanks?"

Gimliggamer
2010-12-06, 11:52 PM
Legion blinks. Again. She appears to be caught between the urge to collapse laughing and actually feel threatened. "I don't have a wallet." She says, shrugging. "And you don't want the kind of stuff I have. Trust me."

She looks at Ar curiously. "Um... thanks?"

The raccoon shoots the gun into the air. "Everyone please hand over your monetary or magical items now. Please."

ThirdEmperor
2010-12-06, 11:55 PM
No problem. Ar says to Legion, before turning to the raccoon. I have another idea. He says as a staff appears in his hand with a small burst of golden fire. The staff is in the shape of a snake, curled around a crystaline orb, in which golden light can be faintly seen.

Murkus
2010-12-06, 11:57 PM
Legion stands by wordlessly for a moment, unsure how to react. She does oggle Ar a little though, before quirking a brow at the raccoon "You should go rob Trogs." She suggests. Which would honestly be just as bad an idea. "They have more money on them there."

Gimliggamer
2010-12-06, 11:57 PM
No problem. Ar says to Legion, before turning to the raccoon. I have another idea. He says as a staff appears in his hand with a small burst of golden fire. The staff is in the shape of a snake, curled around a crystaline orb, in which golden light can be faintly seen.
Raccoon is not scared. In fact, he shoots blood from his eyes and tries to hit Ar's eyes with it, and then jump on his head.

The Bushranger
2010-12-07, 12:00 AM
((*flails at multitasking* Sorry for the delay*))

Bell blinks, and peers at the rabbit.

"You're a weird rabbit. Rabbits are not meant to be weird."

Oh, right, Becky's complaining about the silly bunny! And...Rot sorta looks like he's sleepwalking.

"Also, you're doing something weird. Mister Sparkles isn't meant to sleepwalk."

And with that, Bell shuffles away from the bunny towards Becky. "Heeeey...Becky...does the rabbit seem sorta...weird to you?"

Becky winces, and glares at the rabbit.

"You're cute and fuzzy but you're not getting petted. Who knows where that rabbit's been!"

Seems the attack was half successful...

Becky then looks at Bell, and raises an eyebrow.
"Oh, so you noticed? Unlike her." She waves at Ilpholin.

ThirdEmperor
2010-12-07, 12:02 AM
Ar screams in annoyance as he is blinded by the blood. With a roar he raises his staff and a blast of fire shoots forward from him towards the raccoon, filling the entire doorway so it would be pretty much impossible to get through without getting scorched.

Reinholdt
2010-12-07, 12:02 AM
"Probably."

Ilpholin turns to Becky and Bell and pouts.
"Oh just give him a chance. Pleeeeease? For me?"
*eyelash bat*
"I promise to make it up to you in a VERY special way later." She whispers to them.

I find it doubtful Becky will be able to resist that.

Gimliggamer
2010-12-07, 12:03 AM
Ar screams in annoyance as he is blinded by the blood. With a roar he raises his staff and a blast of fire shoots forward from him towards the raccoon, filling the entire doorway so it would be pretty much impossible to get through without getting scorched.
Raccoon is on fire, which, unfortunately for Ar, is another of his powers. He just kinda sits there on Ar's head.

ThirdEmperor
2010-12-07, 12:09 AM
Ar pulls a satin handkerchief out of his pocket and sets to wipong the blood out of his eyes. You are fascinating creature. Might I ask what you are?

ApeofLight
2010-12-07, 12:09 AM
Yes give me a chance, for Ilpholin The rabbit tries to mentally compel her.

Gimliggamer
2010-12-07, 12:11 AM
Ar pulls a satin handkerchief out of his pocket and sets to wipong the blood out of his eyes. You are fascinating creature. Might I ask what you are?
"I'm a magical pink leprechaun raccoon." It answers, putting out the fire.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-12-07, 12:13 AM
"Ilphy...it's a creepy little bunny, and it's making you be all...weird. I think we should kick the bunny out. It's not a nice bunny." Bell glares at the bunny. She doesn't like creepy things.

Why can't it be a nice bunny? Why can't it be like that wonderful huggable, friendly spider over there?

Moff Chumley
2010-12-07, 12:15 AM
"I'm a magical pink leprechaun raccoon." It answers, putting out the fire.

"I vote we keep it." :smallbiggrin:

The Bushranger
2010-12-07, 12:15 AM
Becky nods to Ilpholin, her conditioning being much more effective than anything That Rabbit can throw at her.

Of course, if the rabbit started brandishing a switchblade, it would get more respect...

Bell's comment seems to snap her out of it a bit more. "Er...what she said. You're not the bunny kind, Ilphy, you like spiders!"

Quick! Mr. Squiggles! Have a rabbit snack!

ThirdEmperor
2010-12-07, 12:17 AM
Exquisite. Ar says, trying to paralyze the raccoon with a quick spell.

Gimliggamer
2010-12-07, 12:18 AM
Exquisite. Ar says, trying to paralyze the raccoon with a quick spell.
Raccoon is paralyzed.

Reinholdt
2010-12-07, 12:18 AM
"I'm not being weird and we're not kicking the bunny out! I can be a bunny person and a spider person!"

Mister Squiggles chitters. :smallannoyed:

"It'd mean a whole lot to me if you gave him a chance."
*baby-spider eyes*
Better than a puppy-dogs!

Gnrlshrimp
2010-12-07, 12:21 AM
"...but it's a creepy bunny. Ilphy, you like nice things, like friendly spiders. Not! Creepy! Bunnies!" Bell starts stamping her foot in time with the exclamation marks. She doesn't like creepy bunnies at all! They're creepy and should go away! Because they're creepy!

Also they're making people behave oddly.

ThirdEmperor
2010-12-07, 12:24 AM
Ar attempts to pick the raccoon up off his head, should this work, he willhead off to find himself a room and a cage. After all, gotta make sure it isn't a mind-controlling abomination before we release it into the wild.

Moff Chumley
2010-12-07, 12:25 AM
"For the record, and just makin' sure, we all know that the bunny is trying to mind control you all, right? Even if it is completely adorable." The Moff snuggles the bunny. "Oo's an adowable wickle wabbit mastewmind? OOH awe, yes ooh awe!" :smalltongue:

The Bushranger
2010-12-07, 12:27 AM
Becky looks rather torn between the nympdrow's eyes and Bell's foot-stomping.

...the Moff, however, provides the last straw...

"He's WHAT?! :smallfurious:" she bellows, looking ready to kill the poor widdle bunny on the spot!

ThePhantom
2010-12-07, 12:27 AM
"Wait, it can mind control people?"

Gordon raises an eyebrow. :smallconfused:

ThirdEmperor
2010-12-07, 12:30 AM
Oh, yeah, I forgot to tell you, the raccoon distracted me. It's a mind-controller alright. Ar says, on his way to find a cage.

Moff Chumley
2010-12-07, 12:30 AM
"Of course it can mind control people! C'mon, it's a bunny. It's either gonna bite your head off, or control your mind. Our heads are intact-" *cough* "-for the most part, so it's mind controlling people." The Moff glares at Becky and Gordon. "C'mon, guys. This is elementary stuff. Frankly, I'm dissapointed." :smallmad:

Gimliggamer
2010-12-07, 12:31 AM
Pink Raccoon glares at Mr. BunBun as he is taken off.

ThePhantom
2010-12-07, 12:32 AM
Gordon points at the bandage covering about a third of his body.

"You expect me to be thinking at full strength with these wounds and not having slept for too long."

Reinholdt
2010-12-07, 12:33 AM
*thinks giving Mr. BunBun a chance to reply at this point would be good*

*chitter chitter*
Mister Squiggles only has been saying that very thing all along. :smallannoyed:
It's almost as if it's covered up by chitters!

ThirdEmperor
2010-12-07, 12:36 AM
Never trust anything cute. Ar proclaims solemnly.

Moff Chumley
2010-12-07, 12:47 AM
[Elsewhere]

Plotclone Moff is updating his Twitter. He has an enormously popular Twitter. Dear people who think Magtok is an AMEN member: that's silly. Stop being silly. :smallannoyed:

happyturtle
2010-12-07, 12:49 AM
Of course, half of the followers are Moffs.

Moff Chumley
2010-12-07, 12:51 AM
However, due to the quantity and variety of Moffs who've scattered themselves across the multiverse, that doesn't mean much. :smalltongue:

ThirdEmperor
2010-12-07, 12:51 AM
(If you actually did a IC Twitter for Moff, I would read it.)

Ar eventually finds a suitable room and cage, and attempts to throw the racvoon into the cage. Should this work, Ar will then reinforce the cage with a quick spell, then take a nap.

Moff Chumley
2010-12-07, 12:54 AM
((Alas, I don't have the free time to do an IC twitter. I'll just post updates in this thread. Or others, depending on things. Between Channel 13, MoffTwitter, and the still-mind controlled civilians from NexusStock, AMEN has some serious social power. :smalltongue:))

Zefir
2010-12-07, 02:18 AM
Zefir awakes from his deadtime.

"What did I miss?"

ApeofLight
2010-12-07, 09:23 AM
Becky nods to Ilpholin, her conditioning being much more effective than anything That Rabbit can throw at her.

Of course, if the rabbit started brandishing a switchblade, it would get more respect...

Bell's comment seems to snap her out of it a bit more. "Er...what she said. You're not the bunny kind, Ilphy, you like spiders!"

Quick! Mr. Squiggles! Have a rabbit snack!

"I'm not being weird and we're not kicking the bunny out! I can be a bunny person and a spider person!"

"It'd mean a whole lot to me if you gave him a chance."
*baby-spider eyes*
Better than a puppy-dogs!

"...but it's a creepy bunny. Ilphy, you like nice things, like friendly spiders. Not! Creepy! Bunnies!" Bell starts stamping her foot in time with the exclamation marks. She doesn't like creepy bunnies at all! They're creepy and should go away! Because they're creepy!

Also they're making people behave oddly.

"For the record, and just makin' sure, we all know that the bunny is trying to mind control you all, right? Even if it is completely adorable." The Moff snuggles the bunny. "Oo's an adowable wickle wabbit mastewmind? OOH awe, yes ooh awe!" :smalltongue:

Becky looks rather torn between the nympdrow's eyes and Bell's foot-stomping.

...the Moff, however, provides the last straw...

"He's WHAT?! :smallfurious:" she bellows, looking ready to kill the poor widdle bunny on the spot!

"Wait, it can mind control people?"

Gordon raises an eyebrow. :smallconfused:

Oh, yeah, I forgot to tell you, the raccoon distracted me. It's a mind-controller alright. Ar says, on his way to find a cage.

"Of course it can mind control people! C'mon, it's a bunny. It's either gonna bite your head off, or control your mind. Our heads are intact-" *cough* "-for the most part, so it's mind controlling people." The Moff glares at Becky and Gordon. "C'mon, guys. This is elementary stuff. Frankly, I'm dissapointed." :smallmad:

Pink Raccoon glares at Mr. BunBun as he is taken off.

Gordon points at the bandage covering about a third of his body.

"You expect me to be thinking at full strength with these wounds and not having slept for too long."

Okay Mr.Bunbun just act natural, they may have found you out but you can get out of this one, just need to turn everybody over to your side or something like that... Don't panic don't panic.

First let's try to deal with that spider. Listen spider, you love your master correct? Your master is going to become my right hand, she will be given a seat of power in the new world order that is about to be set forth. Just go along with it alright?

Rot get down here please. The rabbit commands the sleeping vampire.

The henchman from before seems to be almost panicked now. " B-boss, can I please talk to you in private? Like now? " He tries to insist on Gordon.

Ilpholin, tell them I'm not mind controlling you. It's not true at all. Quickly before they decide to do something brash and stupid. He tells the ny drow.

happyturtle
2010-12-07, 10:30 AM
Moff suddenly wakes up. "Blergh. Didn't sleep well at all. There was this really crinkly piece of paper under me." He pulls it out.

If you're reading this, about three legions of Hell and most of the Archdukes are descending on the Nexus. Another fun little apocalypse. I just took the liberty to say because I'm going to be gone by then. Enjoy, suckers!

No, not really. NO's trying to kill me, so if I'm not back soon after you read this, that means they found a way to lock me up. They said to meet at -ambiguous cave coordinates-. If any of you actually still care about other members, I'd appreciate a hand. Just keep it discrete. I'm trying to fake my own death here.

"Orite. That. Imma go rescue Jack. Who's in?"

The Alexandrian
2010-12-07, 10:55 AM
[AMEN Proper]

And the Mad Hatter in red, cultist robes, which make his figure rather indistinguishable, including the features of his face, which are hidden behind a black mask exposing only the eyes through two black, netted eyeholes to the world, teleports into AMEN Proper. His black boots are bloody and dripping odd, slimy green ooze.

"Wazzap? Hey...is that a rabbit? Are you guys feeding it to some monster thingy around here? If not, I vote that we play rabbit ball. The object of the game is to kick the rabbit into a goal. One point per goal. As usual, the team with the most points at the end of the game wins! Oh, and the game ends when the rabbit stops breathing. Generally, I practice by drop kicking puppies, but I'm fresh out so we'll have to use the rabbit to play.

He recognizes that AMEN isn't a democracy, but he is still making the suggestion. His voice is autotuned and robotic due to a device implanted in the mask, so he sounds as though he is singing each word to a rather alien tune that would feature a sitar and ocarina.

Reinholdt
2010-12-07, 11:17 AM
Okay Mr.Bunbun just act natural, they may have found you out but you can get out of this one, just need to turn everybody over to your side or something like that... Don't panic don't panic.

First let's try to deal with that spider. Listen spider, you love your master correct? Your master is going to become my right hand, she will be given a seat of power in the new world order that is about to be set forth. Just go along with it alright?

Rot get down here please. The rabbit commands the sleeping vampire.

The henchman from before seems to be almost panicked now. " B-boss, can I please talk to you in private? Like now? " He tries to insist on Gordon.

Ilpholin, tell them I'm not mind controlling you. It's not true at all. Quickly before they decide to do something brash and stupid. He tells the ny drow.

"He's not mind controlling anyone! Moff's just being a meanie mean jerk." :smallmad:
Ilpholin goes to scoop up Mr. BunBun and hold him protectively.
"Go find another rabbit to play your stupid game." She tells the Hatter.

happyturtle
2010-12-07, 11:21 AM
"Yo. Ilpholin. Are you and HunBun gonna help rescue Jack?" Moff asks.

Reinholdt
2010-12-07, 11:43 AM
"Rescue Jack? From what? And why?"

happyturtle
2010-12-07, 11:49 AM
Moff shows Ilpholin the letter from five posts up. "From this. And because Jack's a fun guy to have around. And he'd make a useful minion for HunBun." Pfft. Yeah right. Moff knows that'd never happen - he's just using the obvious lever on Ilpholin.

Reinholdt
2010-12-07, 11:56 AM
"Except no one's a minion for BunBun. He's just a good friend." *pet pet pet the master*

"And Jack's not very fun at all." :smallyuk:
She's not horribly fond of Jack. Or Moff for that matter. Maybe if they were female...
Either way, she's totally ok with letting Jack rot unless BunBun tells her otherwise.

Mister Squiggles chitters. He'll help. But then, he's always been a team player.

happyturtle
2010-12-07, 12:00 PM
"So, Squigs, any ideas how to scout out the cave area without attracting NO's attention?" Moff asks.

Reinholdt
2010-12-07, 12:03 PM
Mister Squiggles chitters. Disguise themselves as goblins? :smallconfused:
Goblins always look at caves.

Maybe pretend they're going to construct a new building there and need to measure the area?

Zefir
2010-12-07, 12:23 PM
Since there is noone around Zefir goes and searchesfor the rest rooms.

Maxios
2010-12-07, 12:39 PM
Maxios undeadtimes, then teleports away

Reinholdt
2010-12-07, 12:42 PM
HALlelujah finishes the upgrades then and activates them.

Maxios will likely find his hologram no longer able to function on AMEN grounds. It should wink into non-existence and all that. No more communication and spying willy nilly unless AMEN approves ahead of time.

Maxios probably won't be able to get back in either.

ThirdEmperor
2010-12-07, 01:39 PM
Ar walks into the main room, muttering a quick cleaning spell to remove the dirt from his clothes. He really needs to get more clothes, otherwise he'll end up stuck in one outfit for the rest of his life, just like all my other characters. What's this about kidnapping?

happyturtle
2010-12-07, 01:42 PM
"Dude, read the posts above you. Don't make my player have to make the same post over and over again every time another player logs on." :smallannoyed:

And just to make sure, he has a henchmen walk around the base like a town crier. "Hear ye, Hear ye, Jack Empty has requested rescue. Everyone who wants to go, assemble in the main room with your ideas." He repeats this every time someone undeadtimes. :smalltongue:

ThirdEmperor
2010-12-07, 01:45 PM
Ar raises an eye. Weird. Ah well, he signed on with AMEN for a reason.I will bring the car around. He says, heading out the door.

Zefir
2010-12-07, 01:47 PM
"What rescue mission wuhu."

Zefir runs around searching for the main room. After some time left.

"Damn I should get a map or so."

ThirdEmperor
2010-12-07, 02:03 PM
After a few minutes, a flash of light can be seen and Ar drives up in a black DeLorean. Let's go find the people who have captured our team-mate.

Zefir
2010-12-07, 02:31 PM
"Hello! Somebody here who could help me?"

As a new member its hard to find places^^.

VampireRot
2010-12-07, 03:59 PM
Rot, his beauty sleep over, walks back into the main room from the staircase that you know is always there and yet wasn't five seconds ago, or when you came in for that matter. AMEN is fun.

He looks questioningly at Mr.Bunbun, expecting more orders from the master.

And punches DarkRed in through the throat. LimeGreen immediately pops up to continue the "town crying", but is much more quiet about it.

Zefir
2010-12-07, 04:49 PM
Well since noone is able to help Zefir will find his way to the main room.

"Juhu I'm here so are we going to bomb the kidnapper?"

Gimliggamer
2010-12-07, 05:10 PM
Pink Raccoon wants to help peoples. He rattles his cage.

happyturtle
2010-12-07, 05:19 PM
Moff facepalms, and realizes that 'stealth mission' and 'AMEN' do not work well together.

"Actually, never mind this mission." Moff stabs LimeGreen and cancels the Town Crier thing. Then he touches his temple as if he's getting a thinkagram. "I just got a lead on another mission. One of my agents has just learned something important about HALO. You know those curtains they have? I've never seen them, but they must be really fancy, because they're always being pulled. Well, apparently, they're the secret source of HALO's power. If we steal them all, then they'll be powerless and all their PCs will be as mooks before us. Ar? Zefir? Pink Racooon? Can I count on you for this?"

Zefir
2010-12-07, 05:25 PM
"Secret mission, well count me in this was the thing I have done befor entering Nexus."

Gimliggamer
2010-12-07, 05:30 PM
Moff facepalms, and realizes that 'stealth mission' and 'AMEN' do not work well together.

"Actually, never mind this mission." Moff stabs LimeGreen and cancels the Town Crier thing. Then he touches his temple as if he's getting a thinkagram. "I just got a lead on another mission. One of my agents has just learned something important about HALO. You know those curtains they have? I've never seen them, but they must be really fancy, because they're always being pulled. Well, apparently, they're the secret source of HALO's power. If we steal them all, then they'll be powerless and all their PCs will be as mooks before us. Ar? Zefir? Pink Racooon? Can I count on you for this?"
Pink raccoon nodnods.

Zefir
2010-12-07, 05:41 PM
"May I ask what a pink raccoon is doing here?"

Zefir is confused well pink things are evil but the combination is just strange. Maybe it's some kind of suicidal and I could use it with my bombs. He smiles about this thought.

ThePhantom
2010-12-07, 05:47 PM
Gordon comes back in, looking much better.

"Well, while trying to attack HALO might be full, I think waiting out the storm might be better."

And sweaping over the volcano is a snowstorm.

happyturtle
2010-12-07, 05:48 PM
Moff glares at Zefir. "You better not be one of those jerks who thinks other species are inferior to humans. AMEN may be Evil, but we're still an Equal Opportunity Organization, who doesn't discriminate on the basis of sex, religion, disabilities, species, number of limbs, or universe of origin."

Moff paces a bit, his hands clasped behind his back. "Ar, I'm putting you in charge of this mission. Take the submarine, and as many henchman as you need. They'll be yours to godmod and use as human shields as necessary. Zefir, you're in charge of bombs. Don't set any off until you're inside HALO's base. Pink, you're recon. Sneak around while the other two are fighting the PCs who try to stop you, locate the curtains, and pull them down. Is that clear?"

Moff rolls his eyes at Gordon. "Submarine, boss. And besides, the new guys need a shakedown mission, so we can see what they're worth. You can always send Rogar or Sweetums if you think they need oversight."

(Apparently the shortened form of 'racoon' is a swear word that is censored. :smallconfused::smalleek:)

Gimliggamer
2010-12-07, 05:51 PM
Pink Raccon, who is henceforth known a Pink until someone asks his name, rattles the cage. "Can someone let me out so I can go help?"

ThePhantom
2010-12-07, 05:54 PM
Moff glares at Zefir. "You better not be one of those jerks who thinks other species are inferior to humans. AMEN may be Evil, but we're still an Equal Opportunity Organization, who doesn't discriminate on the basis of sex, religion, disabilities, species, number of limbs, or universe of origin."

Moff paces a bit, his hands clasped behind his back. "Ar, I'm putting you in charge of this mission. Take the submarine, and as many henchman as you need. They'll be yours to godmod and use as human shields as necessary. Zefir, you're in charge of bombs. Don't set any off until you're inside HALO's base. ****, you're recon. Sneak around while the other two are fighting the PCs who try to stop you, locate the curtains, and pull them down. Is that clear?"

Moff rolls his eyes at Gordon. "Submarine, boss. And besides, the new guys need a shakedown mission, so we can see what they're worth. You can always send Rogar or Sweetums if you think they need oversight."

"Fine, they can go. I'm going to go and sleep for a while, so don't bother me for a while."

And off goes Gordon.

Zefir
2010-12-07, 06:00 PM
"Hey I just ask I come from another world where such things aren't normal. I need to ask so I know now. And only bombs at Halo this will be fun."

He beginns to search in his bag of endless boom.

"Oh some informations of the enemys type will be nice, like are they aps or are most of them small robots or fish maybe undead such things you know."

happyturtle
2010-12-07, 06:14 PM
"Were you listening to my diversity speech above? They're PCs! They come in all shapes and sizes and species! Geez!" Moff throws up his hands. "Evil luck, you guys. You'll need it."

And Moff goes off to find Mr Squiggles. He's not going with the HALO party.

Zefir
2010-12-07, 06:18 PM
"Well ok lets go I take things I allways do."

Zefir goes to the mentioned Sub-Marine

ThirdEmperor
2010-12-07, 06:47 PM
Ar unlocks Raccoons cage, throws him his wallet, and summons his staff to his hand. Thank you sir. We shall not fail.

happyturtle
2010-12-07, 06:52 PM
A henchman pilots the submarine to the HALO thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9917092#post9917092).

((Remember, don't force a fight on people whose players want to do other things. Don't try and destroy their base. Make sure everyone is having fun. :smallsmile:))