PDA

View Full Version : Beast Wars / Transformers RGP

Danin
2010-12-05, 09:22 PM
Does such a thing exist? I'm certain I heard someone mention it at some point, but all my attempts to track it down have been in vain.

Alternatively, which system would be best to simulate such a thing? I've been watching old episodes online and have become thoroughly entranced by how awesome Dinobot and Tigatron are.

DementedFellow
2010-12-05, 09:59 PM
Well, there is a warforged druid. :smallbiggrin:

SamsDisciple
2010-12-05, 10:31 PM
I don't know of any specific systems for it but you can do anything with gurps and I am pretty sure there is a specific robots book for it

Warpwolf16
2010-12-06, 12:00 AM
Mechamorphosis? It's a d20 system where you play transforming robots from another planet. Its transformers under another name, history, etc. I've always wanted to play a game of it, but lack players or a DM who is crazy enough. It has little support, and you require the 3.5 core books. There are a few homebrewed prestige/advace classes online some where, I've seen it some where but my google/scrying spell isnt working.

Though it may take time to get use to, just change the history to TF canon depending on which universe you like, change the names of the factions.

Xuc Xac
2010-12-06, 03:03 AM
Have you tried Google?

First hit: http://www.secondtruth.com/bwtf

Danin
2010-12-06, 03:30 AM
My google-fu is weak. Clearly I must lean more...

But still, thank you so much. Now to figure out how to play white-wolf...