PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder TOB

bartman
2010-12-05, 11:34 PM
I was wondering if anyone has ported the TOB classes to pathfinder? I am mostly concerned about the Swordsage, but whatever anyone has would be appreciated.

AslanCross
2010-12-05, 11:41 PM
They should be easily adaptable without much work. I think the only things you really have to change are the skills and the feat requirements. Some of the tactical feats, in particular, might need to be adjusted so they can be gained at BAB +5 instead of BAB +6 due to Pathfinder's feat gains at odd levels.

What is it about the Swordsage that concerns you?

bartman
2010-12-05, 11:46 PM
It is not so much a concern, that is the class that I most like to play, and I am not too good at converting over.

I am mostly looking at taking the core TOB classs, and porting them to PF. We usually play 3.PF, so it is not really a big deal, I was just wondering if anyone had actually done it

Boci
2010-12-05, 11:47 PM
Swap concentration checks for perception checks, adjust preqs and that should be it, unless I missed something glaringly obvious.

AslanCross
2010-12-05, 11:52 PM
You'll just have to change the skill list to reflect the skills that have been combined in Pathfinder, as well as replace the discipline associated skills. For example, Desert Wind will be associated with Acrobatics, as Tumble was folded into that.