PDA

View Full Version : [ACitP]-Assassin's Creed ITP OOC

Cyborg Mage
2010-12-07, 12:15 PM
So, I recently (At the time of posting) got AC: Brotherhood. I get obsessed with videogames every so often. New game+Tendency to obsess=Ideas. Specifically ideas about this roleplay. If you've played AC, you'll know about most of the stuff going on here. If not, you can look it up on Wikipedia or search for the Assassin's Creed Wiki and look up whatever you need there.

IMPORTANT NOTE: The entire setting of Assassin's Creed is basically a minefield as far as the forum rules are concerned. The past plotline I had in mind is a Reformation-based setting, so we need to be careful. We say that the church did stuff it shouldn't do, and leave it at that. LEAVE. IT. AT. THAT.

Threads:
Sequence 1 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10032668#post10032668)

Modern Times (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10032696#post10032696)

Debatra
2010-12-07, 12:53 PM
Definitely interested. I haven't finished Brotherhood yet(won't be a problem very long), and I haven't played any of the PSP spinoffs.

As far as the whole religion thing, I think we're safe since it's all in-universe.

Cyborg Mage
2010-12-07, 01:46 PM
Well, actually, yes. All the real religious stuff happens in the past, but not so far back as to have anything that could cause serious religious controversy. Also, I thought up a sequence where my character recruits some not-Assassin-before-startup person, anyone want to go with that? Now, a few notes.

People are free to come up with their own weapons, but try to make them balanced and realistic. (A Renaissance assassin would not carry around a rocket launcher, modern or otherwise. It is, however, perfectly acceptable for him to have bags of gunpowder and a fire-starting implement.)
NOBODY has Eagle Vision or immunity to the Pieces of Eden. If you did, you would have to be related in some way to the Animus lives of Desmond, Subject 16 or anyone else with similar lineage, and through them, the in-universe Adam and Eve. That could descend into Mary Sue territory very quickly.
Most people will have both Modern Time characters and Renaissance characters, but you can have only one if you want.
This is not exactly an AU. The main characters of the games exist, as do the events, but we do not encounter them. The Animus story takes place roughly 18 years after Brotherhood's, Ezio and the Borgia are gone. The Templars still own the Catholic Church, though. (We'll just say the Medici turned Templar in those 18 years.) In modern times, Desmond and co. are still there, but nobody encounters them in person.

Mina Kobold
2010-12-07, 02:13 PM
I'm interested.

Unfortunately I dislike spoilers (ruins the story if I never got to experience it beforehand) and haven't even finished the first game...

Maybe I should get Brotherhood for Christmas, is it the second game or is there one inbetween?

If I don't manage to get it I am still in, I'll just find a let's play or something :smallsmile:

Cyborg Mage
2010-12-07, 02:21 PM
Not that many spoilers, unless you don't already know about the Pieces of Eden or related stuff. Brotherhood is a continuation of AC II.

Debatra
2010-12-07, 02:44 PM
Modern-day Assassins that occasionally use Animi are allowed? Forget "interest"; sign me up!

Cyborg Mage
2010-12-07, 03:01 PM
Drop the "occasionally" and you've got it. Though they don't use it as much as Abstergo, Desmond and the like. Bleeding effect and all. Mostly they use reprogrammed mark 1s, though they have one or two mark 2s, based on the engineer girl's (forgor her name) design, but a bit temperamental without her at the helm.

Mina Kobold
2010-12-07, 03:12 PM
Not that many spoilers, unless you don't already know about the Pieces of Eden or related stuff. Brotherhood is a continuation of AC II.

The what now?

As I said, I never finished the first game.

I would try if my old PS3 weren't broken and I haven't had much time to use the new one.

Time to bug my dad to get it here so I can play a game about killing people in teh past! :smalltongue:

Cyborg Mage
2010-12-07, 03:14 PM
Long story short-incredibly ancient mind control devices. They do other stuff too.

Mina Kobold
2010-12-07, 03:52 PM
Long story short-incredibly ancient mind control devices. They do other stuff too.

Shh.

No spoilers!

I will be playing the game in a week's time or so, I will not let it be ruined!

Or I could just watch a let's play tomorrow and play the game later, think I'll do that.

Shh.

Debatra
2010-12-07, 05:46 PM
Drop the "occasionally" and you've got it. Though they don't use it as much as Abstergo, Desmond and the like. Bleeding effect and all. Mostly they use reprogrammed mark 1s, though they have one or two mark 2s, based on the engineer girl's (forgor her name) design, but a bit temperamental without her at the helm.

Let's do this then. (Her name's Rebecca Crane, by the way.

Korias
2010-12-07, 05:57 PM
Three questions:

Is there going to be a "narrator" of sorts?
Are we all apart of the same Assassin unit? IE: If we go into the Animus, are we going to be in the same PHYSICAL location?
The ending of AC:Brotherhood is... vague. Will Ezio or any other major Assassin's show up during play?

Creed
2010-12-07, 07:02 PM
Vaguely familiar with the series.
No, my username does not reflect bias.

Anywho, from what I understand we will be playing modern day folks who use a Matrix-esque machine to relive their ancestor's memories during the Middle Ages? And all the ancestors happen to be ITALIAN NINJAS?
Sign me up, I even promise not to name a character Altair (Best. Name. EVAR!)

Rogue Nine
2010-12-07, 07:27 PM
I'm interested in this as well. I have not played Brotherhood, but I will.

Debatra
2010-12-07, 08:09 PM
Vaguely familiar with the series.
No, my username does not reflect bias.

Anywho, from what I understand we will be playing modern day folks who use a Matrix-esque machine to relive their ancestor's memories during the Middle Ages? And all the ancestors happen to be ITALIAN NINJAS?
Sign me up, I even promise not to name a character Altair (Best. Name. EVAR!)

Third Crusade in the first game, Renaissance in the second and third.

Creed
2010-12-07, 08:20 PM
Third Crusade in the first game, Renaissance in the second and third.

I see. My other assumptions were correct, yes?

Debatra
2010-12-07, 08:40 PM
Yes, and the machine is called the Animus.

Creed
2010-12-07, 08:56 PM
Yes, and the machine is called the Animus.

Referring, I assume, to either the abstract concept of the soul, or Animus, or the root of the former, the Latin Animus meaning mind or soul?
Good good.
STOP! ITALIAN NINJA TIME!

Also, I noticed that the characters do just as must parkour as real fighting.:smalltongue:

hanzo66
2010-12-08, 01:35 AM
I like this idea. Big fan of the series since I got the second game.

However, I think you're probably going to have some knowledge of history (or at least spend some time on Wikipedia) before you do this. The AC series is pretty big on the historical aspect (save for them all being part of the great Assassin/Templar conspiracy). Probably choose a few select figures from that specific period of time and make them into either Assassins/Templars.

Mina Kobold
2010-12-08, 06:04 AM
Also, I noticed that the characters do just as must parkour as real fighting.:smalltongue:

That's because they are assassins killing Christian political figures in big military Christian cities.

Without knowing where in the city they were.

Besides, mimicking the Prince of Persia is too much fun to pass up :smalltongue:

Cyborg Mage
2010-12-08, 07:19 AM
Three questions:

Is there going to be a "narrator" of sorts?
Are we all apart of the same Assassin unit? IE: If we go into the Animus, are we going to be in the same PHYSICAL location?
The ending of AC:Brotherhood is... vague. Will Ezio or any other major Assassin's show up during play?

Not exactly, though NPC roleplay will probably come into the field.
Yes, the place is built into some Italian hill/mountain/cliff. I am, however, wondering if we should bring Abstergo characters into this.
No. We'll say Ezio became head of the new Assassin Order, vanished sometime and left the place in chaos. Many left or were killed without leadership, in the massacares/wars of the Reformation or simply got sloppy. Whatever way it goes, the Assassins are fewer in number than since the end of the Crusades. (All of them, by the way.)

I like this idea. Big fan of the series since I got the second game.

However, I think you're probably going to have some knowledge of history (or at least spend some time on Wikipedia) before you do this. The AC series is pretty big on the historical aspect (save for them all being part of the great Assassin/Templar conspiracy). Probably choose a few select figures from that specific period of time and make them into either Assassins/Templars.

For the PCs themselves, no. Other than that, historical figures will probably show up. I, for one, will be trying to recruit Martin Luther and Lord Calvin. Reformation stuff.

Debatra
2010-12-08, 04:03 PM
Yes, we should definitely bring in the option to play as Templars.

Creed
2010-12-08, 04:58 PM
Yes, we should definitely bring in the option to play as Templars.

Me and my parkour will stay as an assasin, thx.

So, what exactly are our character guidelines?

Orzel
2010-12-08, 07:38 PM
I'm only at sequence 5 (spend most of my time on multiplayer) but I got the ending spoiled in another forum. I'd join if you start it up. As assassin or Templar.

hanzo66
2010-12-09, 01:39 AM
For the PCs themselves, no. Other than that, historical figures will probably show up. I, for one, will be trying to recruit Martin Luther and Lord Calvin. Reformation stuff.

Yeah, I meant as NPCs. I'm not saying that people would get the option to play someone with a wikipedia page on them. Should've been more clear.

If the option to play as either Templar/Assassins appear, we should start establishing some fundamental differences.

Cyborg Mage
2010-12-09, 02:28 AM
...Do we need them to be any different than they already are? So long as they're not the strangely Assassin-like multiplayer Templars, we should be fine.

hanzo66
2010-12-09, 06:58 AM
I guess. I just meant that for those unfamiliar, there should probably be an established guideline about the differences between Templars and the Assassins.

Mina Kobold
2010-12-09, 11:02 AM
I guess. I just meant that for those unfamiliar, there should probably be an established guideline about the differences between Templars and the Assassins.

The templars wear heavy armour, fights with swords and are good at spotting assassins while the assassins wear no armour, fights with many weapons and are ancient acrobats?

That's at least how I remember it.

Cyborg Mage
2010-12-10, 03:07 AM
Let's see, we have seven (possibly eight) people interested in this. Let's say we get about 10-12 people and then start the game?

Debatra
2010-12-10, 02:41 PM
assassins wear no armour, fights with many weapons and are ancient acrobats?

Only in AC1, it seems. So far in Brotherhood, I'm an Assassin wearing full Plate. No effect on movement whatsoever.

Mina Kobold
2010-12-10, 02:49 PM
Only in AC1, it seems. So far in Brotherhood, I'm an Assassin wearing full Plate. No effect on movement whatsoever.

It's the Renaissance, since when did it make sense? :smalltongue:

Just kidding, to be fair I think it's still a matter of the Assassins being stealthy and acrobatic as opposed to the Templars being strong and grounded :smallsmile:

Cyborg Mage
2010-12-10, 02:50 PM

...IT'S A PIECE OF EDEN! Grab it before the Templars find out!

(I kid, I kid.)

Debatra
2010-12-10, 02:52 PM
POE #66, I presume?

Ohmyani
2010-12-10, 05:31 PM
I'd be interested in participating in this, even though I'm the noob that I am. I own ACB so I'll get to the ending eventually, but for now I'm only about sequence... 3? 4?
I'd like to volunteer myself to be the only Templar so far. I think we should have some antagonists, so why not me? :smalltongue:

Cyborg Mage
2010-12-11, 03:20 AM
Heh, only Templar? No-one here has actually said anything solid about their character affiliation, Ohmy. And welcome to the club, hopefully we should be able to get started soon.

Ohmyani
2010-12-11, 03:34 AM
Oh, heh. I henceforth declare my first character as a Templar! There, we're clear, haha.

I have a quick question though; would the Templars in the Animus world be people actually from the period? Or Templars from their own Animus, like the multiplayer? It'd make a big difference in roleplaying.

Cyborg Mage
2010-12-11, 03:44 AM
Templars from their own Animus, playing historical characters here as PCs could quickly get confusing due to alternate interpretations, or lack altogether. As said before, however, they will probably show up as NPCs.

Creed
2010-12-13, 06:25 PM
Character to ressurect.

Name: Dante "The Ripper" Deskia
Faction: Brotherhood of Assassins

Appearance: Dante, in the present, appears as a slightly punked out teen ager. He owns a Ducati motorbike, lives in a small house in California, and is affiliated with the Brotherhood. Inside the Animus, Dante is a black-haired Assassin who wears untraditional black gear. He specializes in the use of two chains with meat hooks on the ends, but is also proficent with the flintlock pistol he carries as a backup. He is also equiped with the standard hidden blades in the sleeves of his dark clothes.

Cyborg Mage
2010-12-14, 02:51 PM
Yes, this is sort of dying right now. Sign up! We're so close! And the sheet seems fine, other than having an Animus. Being a modern Assassin, there is no practical way you as an individual could have an Animus. Heck, I'm sure not even Vidic owns one for personal use.

Mina Kobold
2010-12-14, 03:31 PM
Yes, this is sort of dying right now. Sign up! We're so close! And the sheet seems fine, other than having an Animus. Being a modern Assassin, there is no practical way you as an individual could have an Animus. Heck, I'm sure not even Vidic owns one for personal use.

Oh noes! I must write a sheet up tomorrow!

What would be a believable way of having my character have access to an Animus? :smallsmile:

Ohmyani
2010-12-15, 01:52 AM
By sign up, do you mean let you know if you want to participate? Or make a full character?

Cyborg Mage
2010-12-15, 10:54 AM
Let us know you want to participate. Also Keveak, you'd probably have something to do with the Brotherhood or Abstergo. How exactly is up to you.

Debatra
2010-12-15, 02:49 PM
I've got an interesting character idea (which I also call dibs on) :

Abstergo agent, with an ancestor in the Brotherhood.

I also finished Brotherhood yesterday. Holy $#&!...

Rogue Nine
2010-12-15, 03:45 PM
Two questions before I post a character idea (I do put my claim on a renaissance era weaponsmith):

1. Does the renaissance era character have to be Italian?
2. Do the characters have to share the same gender?

Mina Kobold
2010-12-15, 03:49 PM
Let us know you want to participate. Also Keveak, you'd probably have something to do with the Brotherhood or Abstergo. How exactly is up to you.

The who and the what now?

Can't I have it be the scientists from the first game? At least I know what they're like :smallsmile:

Or maybe a renegade scientist trying to do something sinister himself/herself :smallamused:

Rogue Nine
2010-12-15, 03:52 PM
The who and the what now?

Can't I have it be the scientists from the first game? At least I know what they're like :smallsmile:

Or maybe a renegade scientist trying to do something sinister himself/herself :smallamused:

The scientists were with Abstergo, a.k.a. the modern day Templars. :smallbiggrin:

hanzo66
2010-12-16, 01:59 AM
Also, one question...

How involved will the conspiracy of Those That Came Before be in this plotline? I'm not saying that they should directly appear, but will they be somehow touched upon (exploring their temples and whatnot)?

Cyborg Mage
2010-12-16, 11:14 AM
Probably somewhat as involved as in the past timeline. May change during the course of the FFRP.

Ohmyani
2010-12-22, 02:54 AM
Is this still going on? I think we had about 4-5 people, so that'd be enough for a small start, I think.
If so, I'd suggest making up a story thread and just starting! Maybe some people will be interested and look into it.

Cyborg Mage
2010-12-22, 03:32 AM
Well, yeah, mabye a bit later today.

celtois
2010-12-22, 03:36 AM
Have to admit I'm pretty tempted to create a confessor, and have him run a little chapel where those who have committed sins in the name of god can atone for them in his eyes.

So you know. Like the assassins. Still working on how that would be a viable concept for a player character and not just an NPC.

Cyborg Mage
2010-12-22, 03:51 AM
Mabye a financer? (See this little plate here? Put money here, or all the atoning doesn't count.) Or possibly a recruitment officer? (Hm, tired of Catholicism, eh?)

celtois
2010-12-22, 04:20 AM
Both of those aren't bad ideas. I'm just not sure how he'd be an active character unless the Assassins where atoning regularly.

Of course I've been wanting to play a priest of god for a while in the nexus as well just haven't had time to do so. And also tend to be unsure of what my character would do

Which is partially because I'm unsure what characters would be doing in this roleplay at all.

Cyborg Mage
2010-12-22, 04:41 AM
Have a look at some videos or something for Assassin's Creed, or mabye try out one of the games. Should give you a good idea.

celtois
2010-12-22, 05:00 AM
...I have a pretty decent understanding of what the games are about.

Job, kill someone. La la la la la plawt.

So where are the RP characters we are creating for the setting going to fit into all of this. Are you creating a story for the players to follow? Or is it just hang out in historical location killing random NPC's played by whoever, murder sim?

If I were to play a priest how would I fit into whatever story is planned?

If there is no story then I'm sure I could find things for my character to just hang around and do but I'd rather not get left out if there is an actual story.

Cyborg Mage
2010-12-22, 05:11 AM
There is an actual story. Reformation stuff, Templar plots, etc. It's like the animeITPs, really. One unifying plot, then a bunch of player-controlled subplots.

Mina Kobold
2010-12-22, 06:18 AM
There is an actual story. Reformation stuff, Templar plots, etc. It's like the animeITPs, really. One unifying plot, then a bunch of player-controlled subplots.

So do the player characters of the game exist?

They don't (as in main characters, you can't really play a manga character :smalltongue:) in the AnimeITPs and that seems to work well, means the story can go differently and the players have an effect on it. :smallsmile:

By the by, who does the assassins work for in the Rennaisssance? they worked for an Islamic sect (the Hashassins I believe) in the first game but I doubt they are still around and well after centuries.

Could be wrong, though.

PS: Just who they initially work for, not any conspiracies please :smallsmile:

Grim ranger
2010-12-22, 06:20 AM
Whoa, AC roleplay? I am definitely interested :smallsmile:

Cyborg Mage
2010-12-22, 06:37 AM
No. As said before, the main characters of the previous games are all dead, missing or otherwise absent. As for who we work for, more or less the Assassin's Brotherhood Ezio set up. (Which has begun falling to pieces, like everything Ezio ever did.)

So everybody knows, we will be having both modern-day and past threads. Having characters for both isn't exactly nessecary but is advised to add to the whole experience.

Mina Kobold
2010-12-22, 07:08 AM
Hmm, can my character be 'addicted' to the Animus?

He'd be a complete loser, coward and probably hobo in the present but brave (it's not him and has already happened to his knowledge so he isn't afraid of acting suicidal) and ambitious in the past?

Cyborg Mage
2010-12-22, 07:23 AM
Well, we'd have to look at exactly what you mean by that. I assume it's a sort of video game-type addiction, as opposed to being physically addicted to something about the Animus. Seems fine, so long as you're prepared to factor in what all that Animus time adds up to...

hanzo66
2010-12-22, 08:22 AM
I guess the basic setup for Assassins could be sorta like a less menu-based version of the Brotherhood Sending Assassins Out kinda thing. Once in a while, the Assassin characters get assigned by the Grand Master/The Teacher (NPC) to go do something somewhere (Go kill this guy in Moscow! Go cover up evidence in Paris! Go shopping somewhere in Tuscany!). It doesn't even have to be a face-to-face meeting, the characters just get a message from a pigeon saying:

You/Team

Target/Goal

Do it.

These will serve as at least something for players to do and it could work into a sort of Experience/Levelling system where characters can get better stuff by doing things.

Cyborg Mage
2010-12-22, 08:39 AM
Might work.

Devixer
2010-12-22, 01:47 PM
An Assassin's Creed Roleplay? Color me interested.

Cyborg Mage
2010-12-22, 02:49 PM
Right, we have quite a lot of interest. I'll register a tag for us and start working on the actual threads first thing tomorrow morning. We'll be shanking Templars and livin' underground by Christmas!

Mina Kobold
2010-12-23, 09:53 AM
Well, we'd have to look at exactly what you mean by that. I assume it's a sort of video game-type addiction, as opposed to being physically addicted to something about the Animus. Seems fine, so long as you're prepared to factor in what all that Animus time adds up to...

I, in fact, do not know about what it adds up to.

As far as I know they are just trying to find the Ark of the Covenant or some other mcguffin which only the ancestors of the main characters know about

I really need to find a Let's Play or something.

Right, we have quite a lot of interest. I'll register a tag for us and start working on the actual threads first thing tomorrow morning. We'll be shanking Templars and livin' underground by Christmas!

Hurrah!

Cyborg Mage
2010-12-23, 10:01 AM
It adds up to a massive pile of crazy, Keavak. And hurrah indeed.

EDIT: Threads up people, time for character sheets.

Mina Kobold
2010-12-25, 05:26 PM
This good enough? :smallsmile:

Name: Felix De Luca/Luca Colombo

Appearance: Felix is quite thin and sorry looking, as if he haven't had a god meal in weeks and is living of cardboard cereal. His brown eyes, though big an cautious-ish, and messy black hair doing little to make him stand out and thus leaving it to his greyish jacket and whiskers to hero up his look!

Yeah, he's pathetic.

Luca on the other hand is a tall, athletic man with the tan and look in his fearless black eyes of a man who stand up to silly rules and crushing odds on a daily basis. He wear the normal assassin outfit, however that look, with the addition of a list of alchemical symbols painted onto a scarf around his waist.

Present-Only: Completely non-suspicious skill in lock-picking, snooping around and quite suspicious skills in origami and gourmet cooking.
Always caries a set of necklaces with seemingly random symbols and a notebook.

Past-Only: Quite a believer in alchemy and quite opposed to the silly notion of common sense and fate. A skilled wood carver for ome obscure reason he rarely even hints at.

Sorry for the delay, it seems there is this 'holiday' going on in the culture of the planet I currntly reside on :smalltongue:

Cyborg Mage
2010-12-25, 05:31 PM
Add an equipment section, and you're good. Let some other people get their sheets up, and we'll begin.

Mina Kobold
2010-12-26, 04:59 AM
Add an equipment section, and you're good. Let some other people get their sheets up, and we'll begin.

All his equipment (sans whatever an assassin normally carry) is in the past-only/present-only sections. :smallsmile:

He may have small items like strips of wire (for picking locks) and money but I'm not sure the scientists let their prisoners keep stuff specifically supposed to open locked doors and money is pretty useless as well. :smalltongue:

Grim ranger
2010-12-26, 01:13 PM
Hmm... would making Templar characters be allowed? Also, is the past perioid where the Animus memory-assassins adventure in restricted to one time perioid, or can people have assassins in different times (roman empire, napoleonic era, dark ages, WW1)?

Cyborg Mage
2010-12-26, 01:46 PM
Templars should be alright, although we will be focusing on the Renaissance and Modern times. Nothing else.

Mina Kobold
2010-12-26, 01:58 PM
Templars should be alright, although we will be focusing on the Renaissance and Modern times. Nothing else.

Yet.

Whatever they're after may disappear from them after the Rennaisance and then we can play a later date.

Or they find that it disappeared earlier and etc. etc.

Sounds like it could work to me. May be utterly wrong, though.

But that's for future plotlines, right now it rennaisance all the way! :smallsmile:

Rogue Nine
2010-12-27, 02:06 AM
Here's my character:

Name: Nestor De Ferro / Ness Hall

Appearance: Nestor is an old man by Renaissance standards. He wears his grey hair long, and has a grey beard. Ever since his capture and torture by the Papal Guard (for suspicion of being an Assassin collaborator. He wasn't before, but when the Brotherhood rescued him, he soon joined), he wears an eye patch over his missing left eye. He usually wears leather armor over his numerous scars.

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t233/Kagae/Nestor.png

Ness looks almost nothing like his Italian ancestor, his family having moved to Scotland. Ness has red hair, green eyes, and a slight build. He's skinny, but strong (he's wiry (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN7r7nk0-zc)).

Equipment: Nestor is a weapon-smith, so he is always tinkering with new weapons and gear for the other assassins. Along with his hidden blade on one wrist, he has a spring-loaded dart gun (like the Spring-Gonne of Discworld fame) in his other bracer. It's one shot they don't know he has.

Ness carries a small but powerful computer, broken into discreet components, on his person at all times. The other modern assassins sometimes call him "Gargoyle" (when they aren't calling him the "Loch Ness Monster", "Nessie", etc.) after the similar idea in the novel Snow Crash.

Cyborg Mage
2010-12-31, 04:10 PM
Yeah, you're good.

Mina Kobold
2010-12-31, 04:46 PM
Wait... There are modern assassins?

Rogue Nine
2010-12-31, 06:44 PM
Yeah, you're good.

Sweet. You should have seen my first incarnation (completely blind, worked with metal using touch, sound and taste).

Wait... There are modern assassins?

Without spoiling any, yes. The war between the Templars and Assassins is ongoing.

Cyborg Mage
2010-12-31, 06:50 PM
Wait, taste? That sounds painful for a metalworker.

Rogue Nine
2010-12-31, 07:01 PM
Not, you know, RED HOT metals. :smalltongue:

The idea came from two places: Isaac Newton supposedly tasted all the elements during his studies, and may have went a wee bit insane from mercury poisoning; and a character in the very first Discworld novel had his eyes removed, so he learned to tell metals apart by taste.

Cyborg Mage
2011-02-01, 03:27 PM
*Casts Res-* Oh, wait. *Hires a cleric to cast Ressurection*

Will probably get a sheet up in the next week or so. Completely forgot about this, my apologies.

Mina Kobold
2011-02-01, 03:48 PM
*Casts Res-* Oh, wait. *Hires a cleric to cast Ressurection*

Will probably get a sheet up in the next week or so. Completely forgot about this, my apologies.

I forgot too!

How horrible!

I shall find and post in an IC thread once I have slept and escaped from teh education facility!