PDA

View Full Version : A quick question

Sissyphus
2010-12-08, 10:12 PM
So I'm working on a character for an Eberron game, and I thought you could only possess a single dragon mark (like one house's), but I can't find any rule concerning that--only a suggestion that a two house mix is usually an aberrant dragon mark. So what I'm wondering is if you happen to be a split child- say you have heritage from house Thrashak and house Deneith, could you gain a lesser dragon mark from each house?

supermonkeyjoe
2010-12-09, 07:37 AM
As far as I'm aware, no, simply because you can only take the least/lesser/greater dragonmark feats once.

Sissyphus
2010-12-09, 10:07 AM
That's just it, it doesn't restrict it in the Eeberron campaign setting chapter on dragon marks, or in the feat descriptions.

Eldan
2010-12-09, 10:10 AM
However, when a feat can be taken multiple times, it usually says so in it's description. E.g.:

Weapon Focus [General]

Choose one type of weapon. You can also choose unarmed strike or grapple (or ray, if you are a spellcaster) as your weapon for purposes of this feat.
You can gain this feat multiple times. Its effects do not stack. Each time you take the feat, it applies to a new type of weapon.