PDA

View Full Version : [Nexus] GLoG LXIII: Roman Numerals are back!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

billtodamax
2010-12-08, 11:31 PM
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD!

The Good League of Good is an ACRONYM organization devoted to the redemption of evildoers and the care and support of those in need. If you are looking to smite evil, please check out HALO or WATCHTOWER.[/SIZE]

If you are new to Acro or ffrp, please come to the Nexus OOC thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175696) and introduce yourself first. :smallsmile:

Our IC leadership council:
Quinn (played by The Bushranger)
Runner (played by KerfuffleMach2)
Phoenix (played by Kid Kris)
Andreas Emeral (played by Zefir)
Susan (played by billtodamax)
Ironbeard (npc, can be played by anyone)

OOC: All players are welcome to make a character to join GLoG. The post-in-ooc-thread-first request is only so we know who is around. We aren't running auditions or anything. :smallsmile:
IC: Your character may be refused entry to the premises or asked to leave if they cause trouble in-character.

Membership form:

Name:
Current Moral or Ethical Leanings (Good/Evil):
Desired Moral or Ethical Leanings (Good/Evil):
Profession:
Race:
How can you contribute to help support this organization's goals?
Any other important information:
Preferred room assignment:

((see room list and choose))

Character room assignments:
{table=head]Location|Character|Player|Room|Notes
Main Lodge - Willow|Happy Amakirr, President|Happyturtle||
|Otaso|Hyozo
|Phoenix|KidKris
Cabin 1 - Oak|Jazirian,|KidKris|
A|
|Susan, Head of Security|billtodamax|
C|
Cabin 2 - Sycamore|Amadeus|Happy Days Falgorn|
A|
|Thierry|Snares|
B|
Cabin 3 - Redwood|Crodelus|Hyozo|
A|
Cabin 4 - Maple|Shania|Lex-Kat|
D|broken windows
Cabin 5 - Apple|||
A|Visitors Cabin|
Cabin 6 - Cherry|Marley|ThePhantom|
A|
|Kris|Introbulus|
B|
|Rose|Horngeek|
C|
|Butler?|Reinholdt|
D|
Cabin 7 - Chestnut|||
A|
Cabin 8 - Birch|||
A|
|||
B|
|Zamira, Shrike/Falcon|Horngeek, BR|
C|
Cabin 9 - Dogwood|Coma Nothing|Beans|
A|
|Vashal|Quinsar|
A|
|Yamako|iElf|
B|
Cabin 10 - Elm|||
A|
Cabin 11 - Denim|Rae|Rae Artemi|
A|Cabin is made of denim
|Emily|Lix Lorn|
B|
Infirmary - Cedar|Eko|Earl of Purple|
[/table]

Each cabin has rooms A-D. The main lodge has plenty of bunk space, but there are no separate rooms.

Cabin 5 - Maple is reserved for visitors who do not want to stay at the lodge. They are requested to check in at the main lodge, where any member can give them permission to stay for a few days. Longer than that, and unless they are in need, they would be requested to either join or move to their own place or one of the local inns.

New cabins can be added as the plot demands it. Here is a list of unused tree names:

Linden, Larch, Ash, Pine, Hickory, Poplar, Magnolia, Olive, Rowan, Fir, Spruce, Holly, Cottonwood, Cypress, Hemlock, Teak, Ebony, Pear, Fig, Date, Mahogany, Palm, Lime, Acadia, Gumbo Limbo…

Description of the new GLoG setting:
After the original GLoG building was destroyed by an army of catpeople, the survivors took out a mortgage and purchased Phoenix Lake Campground. Facilities include the main lodge house, a bathhouse with separate male and female sections, a stable (no horses present), various picnic shelters, and a few scattered cabins. It's set in the foothills of the Acro mountains, and mainly surrounded by woods. There are many hiking trails nearby leading to mountaintop vistas, waterfalls, seacoves, and various other locations, both within this thread, and in the Outside thread. The campground is also within easy walking distance of the Taverna Generica and the city of Inside.

At the lake, there is a small dock with a little shed nearby where a few canoes and paddleboats are stored. (They probably should be inspected first before trying to put them in the water.) The swimming area has a GIANT slide and a rope swing. Because GIANT slides and rope swings are awesome. :smallbiggrin: There is also a playground under the trees, set back from the lake somewhat, and a set of horseshoe pits.

Having been built on a Generic Ancient Burial Ground, Phoenix Lake Campground is haunted by various ghosts. They are generally harmless, and for the most part glad to have some company, though pranks and hijinks may occur. Ghosts, like the drones of old, can be NPC'd by anyone. They tend to speak in Gray.

Speaking of drones, there are very few remaining, all of which are the basic hospitality drones rather than the war-ready Security drones. They can still be NPC'd by anyone, but there should never be more than one per player in the area. No more drone swarming. :smallfrown:

Surroundings:

South, by Neon Knight:
[Lake, Southern Shores]

Our descriptive tour starts here, because NK has jurisdiction here.

The southern shore is a gentle slope descending into the waters of the lake, sandy here and there, and perfect for waders and swimmers. There are no high banks along the water, which is normally quite pleasant. Being winter, of course, it is rather chilly. The foliage around the lake isn't prickly or harsh at all, and a free trees provide shade for those inclined to lounge nearby.

[South Meadow]

Immediately south of the central shoreline is a rather nice meadow. Although winter has robbed it of some joy and vitality, [South Meadow] will be a lovely spot for picnics when warmth returns, with soft grass, pretty blooms, and an arrangement of surrounding trees that lets in just enough wind to cool you off in the summer but blocks enough so that the windchill doesn't freeze you.

[South Forest]

As the tree line thickens, conifers and deciduous trees grow in thick clumps, making a patchy canopy overhead. Hiking trails wind through it here and there, but it is mostly overgrown; the southern woods are a more remote and neglected part of the campground.

The bare wooden limbs of the deciduous trees contrast sharply with the continued vitality and life of the firs and other conifers. The elevation gently slopes up the deeper south you go, wit forested hills rising and eventually the great peaks of the mountains forming the southern part of the valley.

North, by EleventhHour:
[Once in a lifetime, you get a new beginning]

GLoG, was blown apart and torn down, those who visited it mourned the loss of such an extravagant building, and for the loss of a landmark they grew up with. When they heard word of it being rebuilt, from almost the ground, people came to see, and to work. The following is an excerpt from a journal of a woman who came to see the new place...

On the northern shores of the lake, 'tis easy to see why they pick such a place. To the south it one range of mountains, sandy beaches and old forgotten trails, on the north side, things are rockier. For example, even as I write this, I stand on the head of a short cliffside some six feet above the glistening blue waters, well they are frozen over with ice at the moment, glittering in the sun, but I can imagine the summer view...

To look around, turning in an eastward fasion, it's easiest to notice the grey mountain peak of the beginning of the northern range, the massive waterfall feeding the lake shining white even from here, there are the forested groves and the low growing holly bushes, some dead for the winter, others still a vibrant green as thier sort dictates. To the north, I will have to travel through the woods, to be looking upon the sights. Coming back 'round to the west, you can see the battered place of old, where a graveyard must have stood, some pitted old pillars and laystones of granite grown over with moss, and pushed aside by saplings.

Upon starting the climb up the hillsides about the mountainous locale, I noticed that where some rockslides had taken the face away from the lower mountain revealing black, midnight cracks into the roots of the world, leading who knows where, and sealed for who knows how long. Ah! I have reached a merry pinnacle, about halfway up those imposing peaks. Oh, 'tis cold, certainly, but any who dare venture up this far are surely in for a treat of wonder. Looking down across the forest, you can see the blackened trees to the west, and the breaks in the treeline where the cabins and lodges stand empty, with the little cleared roads drawing snaked pathes between them.

Up here, you can taste the frigid air, and only the lowest growing bushes are able to grow at all. Miraculously, when I stopped in a little enclave on the side of the hill, heading back down now, there were blueberries growing! In the middle of winter, no less! Unfortunately, there was a storm brewing, and I had no time to stop and wait. One thing did catch my eye though, on the way down, that somehow I couldn't see from the peak, and I have yet to drop by the main lodge itself to see, but from here I could see a tree, massive beyond reason of twisted branches and a trunk easily as large as a house, I would say it was a blue ash, but they couldn't possibly grow so tall...

Island: (by Rebonack)
In the midst of the lake there is a small island. Getting here is a bit of a swim unless other means of transportation are available.

It's generally sandy with more than a few alder trees quite happy to take advantage of the water. Everything is powdered with a light application of snow, disturbed by only the occasional bird footprints. Isn't exactly the sort of location large animals come to.

The place is largely wooded with the occasional granite boulder sticking out of the snow, strange swirling petroglyphs etched into them. And in the middle of the island is a structure of decent size. A low, squat building of stacked stones. Looks to be a crypt of some kind.

Should one step into the barrow...

It's dark inside. And kinda wet. The walls are carved with the same odd swirling sigils that were found on several of the stones outside. In the middle of the ruin lies a huge stone table, ancient glyphs ringing the edge. The slab appears to have broken ages ago, split right down the middle. Several windows allow sunlight to filter in, causing the various stone to cast long shadows.

Or at least they do when the skylights aren't covered in snow.

Buildings:
Main Lodge: This large building contains an industrial kitchen with a cafeteria style serving area, and an open space that was once used as the dining hall. The space is warmed by a massive fireplace. Bunk beds are lined up on one end of the hall, opposite the kitchen, and a few comfy chairs and sofas are beginning to appear around the fireplace as they are procured. The building itself is made of stone.

Bathhouse: This building is divided into the men's and women's bathhouses, with entrances at either end. It has shower stalls, a line of sinks, and toilet stalls in each. By now, the shower curtains have been replaced and the whole area has been scrubbed to cleanliness and usability.

Cabins: Each cabin has 4 rooms, each with shelves and space for three bunk beds. The ones nearest to the lodge have been cleaned out and are habitable, though they lack furniture and any source of heat.

Infirmary:
The outside of the infirmary looks just like all the rest of the buildings. Nothing distinguishes it at all.

But inside, everything is white, with silver highlighting. Even though it doesn't seem possible, when looking from outside, sunlight filters inside. Giving the place a warm feeling with natural light.

A soft, soothing music filters through the whole building and words can barely be heard saying words of healing and comfort, like: "You are going to be okay." "We'll take care of you." "You are dear to us." and so on.

Each room is walled off for a limited amount of privacy, because the pixies know that humans seem to need this. Strange. But it is limited. There are no doors.

Kinda looks like this:
|_\___\___\___\___\___\___\___\___\___\_|
|__\___\___\___\___\___\___\___\___\___\|

Except the angles are more severe, so that people on the other side of the hall can't see into anyone's room. Only someone intentionally looking in, can see you.

There is also a small living area in the back which includes a small kitchen and bedroom among a few other things.

Ghosts:

{table=head]Ghost|Player|Notes
Teenage Prankster|Hyozo|Seems to enjoy tormenting Charity
Bloody gentleman|Hyozo|
Ironbeard|Happyturtle|A dwarven gentleman rake
Lady Anastasia Miranda Ophelia Stuart|Happyturtle|former royal courtesan
Nurse Piper|NPC|Former camp nurse, thinks of the GLoG infirmary as her domain
Lady Phoenix|ThePhantom|the lady in the faded red dress
Vidalia|Lex-kat|Former member of old GLoG
Heather|Happyturtle|Drowned teenage girl
Jase|Happyturtle|teenage boy
[/table]

http://public5.tektek.org/img/av/1001/d10/1026/f540261.png (http://tektek.org/avatar/33956942)

Attention villains:
Conflict is great! It's the heart of any story, and there isn't much to roleplay without it. However, as a player to player courtesy, please check in with the players who are active at any given time before launching an attack. Not everyone wants to roleplay combat scenes, and sometimes there are other things going on (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0497.html) that players don't want to interrupt for a random fight. Either a PM/IM to players, a short post in thread to say ((Mind if I introduce a villain here?)) or a longer post in the OOC thread if it's a larger plot is appreciated.

Also, please don't plan any villainy that will result in destroying the base or having the same effect (poisoning the lake, burning down the forest, etc.)

Base Defences:
So Khiansa goes around the grounds, casting alarm spells around the surrounding woods, and wards against the weaker classes of undead, devil or demon (eg. Those least likely to be PCs :smallwink:), weak wards to limit the strength of destructive magic, and other such weak fields of protection, in order to make things a bit safer in general, before he can eventually go back over and make stronger, more selective wards.
After setting up the wards, he'll start the considerably harder work of magically fortifying the buildings themselves, especially the lodge, weaving spells of protection and strength in between and through the building materials, so that they may better withstand attack.

NB: As part of a continuing effort to move away from DnD and become more freeform, there is no longer any inbuilt organizational capability of 'alignment detection'. Individual PCs may or may not have this ability.

Reference images:

Main lodge:
http://www.campgreenville.org/myimages/img_1464.jpg

GIANT slide:
http://www.campgreenville.org/myimages/historical_4.jpg

The lake:

http://www.campgreenville.org/myimages/img_1545.jpg

***When this thread reaches 50 pages, anyone can make a new GLoG thread, which grants them the right to choose the title and (optional) theme song. Please be willing to keep the cabin list updated, and check that the link to the Nexus OOC thread is current. If you anticipate being away from the forums much during the lifetime of the thread (each thread usually lasts a few weeks) then please let someone else do it.***

FireFox
2010-12-08, 11:35 PM
"Fine. Ok. I understand the Tobias thing." Reinholdt rolls his eyes. If he envied Tobias normally, he doesn't right now.
Reinholdt glares at Reinholdt before turning back to the Druid/Paladin.

"Right. You two get to talk this out. Right here. Without weapons." Reinholdt keeps his gun trained somewhere between Tobias and Phoenix Knight.

Hieronymous seethes, but slowly sets his spear down. Fine. Let's talk. Are you the Black Fox?

Toby shrugs, trying to pretend he isn't tensed up and trying to figure out how he's going to deal with... four, five enemies? I was given that name while I was winning the war your leaders couldn't fight, yes.

Then I must bring you back to be executed. The knight is sort of assuming the monster of nightmares is going to kill him in a second, but he draws himself up and puts a brave face on for duty.

The Bushranger
2010-12-08, 11:37 PM
[Encounter Outside]

Mikani, having just transformed, starts stalking torwards the little ongoing discussion.

With a determined, and displeased, look on her face...

[Phoenix Lake]

Shrike grins at Zamira. "Feels really good, don't it? Refreshing, even."

KerfuffleMach2
Executed?The motorcycle speaks.

Excuse me, but is that not a little harsh?

Recaiden
[Discussion]

"Why not execute him here?" Tobias is Tobias, after all. "Hey, talking motorcycle, it's actually fair and generous."

Reinholdt
2010-12-08, 11:38 PM
Reinholdt remains quiet for now.

Reinholdt remains quiet for now.

FireFox
2010-12-08, 11:41 PM
Hieronymous replies to the motorcycle without taking his eyes off the druid. He was found guilty of war crimes and sentenced to death. He escaped before it could be carried out. He still must be executed.

Toby looks over at Mikani. Jamie, no. Go back into the infirmary, or you're grounded for a whole year. We're going to resolve this situation without me getting hurt. Even if he has to kill everyone else or, worse, run away.

Murkus
2010-12-08, 11:41 PM
Praetorious steps a few feet in front of the Phoenix Knight, looking irritated. "No. This is a place for redemption. If you wish to take him, then begone. Otherwise, you will talk. Not fight." He glares around at the others who might seek to hurt Tobias. "That goes for everyone."

billtodamax
2010-12-08, 11:43 PM
But look at him! He's clearly gone berserk! The dwarf protests. He's attacking him! And others!

horngeek
2010-12-08, 11:44 PM
Lidia tries to grab hold of Jamie. "No, don't!"

Caera remains quiet for now.

Zamira grins. Bit unnerving on a dolphin. "Yeah, it is!"

DoomITP
2010-12-08, 11:45 PM
Zero happens to have walked in on the scene and is watching what happens from a safe distance.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-12-08, 11:45 PM
But why should you still execute him? If he does not return to your homeland, would that not be enough?

Surely there is some sort of compromise we can reach here.

The Bushranger
2010-12-08, 11:48 PM
"Ground me then. But I'm not going to let you get hurt, Dad - and I'm not going to let him get hurt by you either!" Mikani insists, although she does stop her advance as Lydia grabs her.

Not her glowering, though.

She can glower pretty good for a 12-year-old(-looking) Magical Girl. Must be a class feature or something.

[Phoenix Lake]

Shrike just grins back, then dives under the water, swimming in the direction of the island!

Recaiden
2010-12-08, 11:48 PM
"You don't get it, talking bike. He's a danger to others everywhere, and he also has to be punished and made an example of."

horngeek
2010-12-08, 11:50 PM
Zamira follows her!

----

Lydia remains looking concerned. So does Caera...

who does look at Hieronymous. "In any case, you'd need to speak to the President for a proper decision. But that suggestion does sound the best to me."

FireFox
2010-12-08, 11:50 PM
Praetorious steps a few feet in front of the Phoenix Knight, looking irritated. "No. This is a place for redemption. If you wish to take him, then begone. Otherwise, you will talk. Not fight." He glares around at the others who might seek to hurt Tobias. "That goes for everyone."

But... I'm not a member, and I want redemption about as much as I want bleeding-hearts to second guess my command decisions. :smallconfused:

He killed innocent civilians and is completely unrepentant. He will not go without justice. Hieronymous is resolute. If he were to accept redemption... maybe some arrangement could be reached. But not while he still can hurt others.

MPG
2010-12-08, 11:51 PM
The walls of the pot push outwards, and the lid begins to crack. What ever was happening inside, that thing was beginning to grow, and fast.

In a matter of moment the steel cocoon can no longer hold the strain an the pot bursts, sending shards of steel and glass all around.

Standing there is the Trygaunt looking different from before.
It is now about the size of a dog. It still has many rows of razor sharp teeth. It walks on its hind legs and has four arms, each ending in a single long talon.

There is a large piece of glass sticking through the thick chitinous plates on it's back. It emits a psychic screem stronger than those in the smaller form. It will be mentaly audiable to most people in the vasinity.
*Pain*

Here is a picture of the new Trygaunt
http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k555/MGoldsack/Hormagaunt2.jpg?t=1291870084

And here is a much cuter picture.
http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k555/MGoldsack/trygauntcute.jpg?t=1291870084

KerfuffleMach2
2010-12-08, 11:54 PM
Punishment does not mean death, Cleo. Killing is wrong, no matter what the reason is. This man is a father and a husband. Do you wish to bring such pain onto his family, simply in the name of "justice"? I would not.

And as for his ability to harm others, I would not take that away, for the simple reason that a man should be allowed to defend his family.

Murkus
2010-12-08, 11:55 PM
Prae facepalms heavily, rather annoyed. All these people were just escalating the situation. And Tobias was being... well, Tobias.

He turns to glare flatly at the druid, hopefully not exposing his back to any more aggresive and treacherous combatants. "Then perhaps you should go with this knight after all. And if you haven't noticed, Mr. Druid, no one is making command decisions here! This is not a situation of which you are in control! And if you act like you are acting, this situation will only devolve further!"

His voice isn't shouting yet, but the void-creature in human form is definitely mad.

Reinholdt
2010-12-08, 11:58 PM
"Tobias. A single question if you'll indulge me. Was it necessary?" This is more for Reinholdt's sake than the rest of the group's. He doesn't see any particular right answer to this problem.

Recaiden
2010-12-08, 11:59 PM
"Yes, bike. I would. It is the least evil available. Quinn and Jamie can handle his loss. Can the innocents he will - not can, will - kill if not stopped do the same?"

"If we stayed justice from everyone with a family, well..."

The Bushranger
2010-12-08, 11:59 PM
[Phoenix Lake]

Despite the chill, Shrike swims strongly for the island, grinning happily.

---

[GLoGixcan Standoff]

Jamie, meanwhile, is giving Cleo a glare that says 'traitor'. :smalltongue:
"NOBODY is going to take my father ANYWHERE from here. Am I CLEAR?" she snaps.
...was that a slight tremor going through the ground as she stamps her foot?
:smalleek:

---

[Infirmary]

Nurse Piper floats over and gives the Trygaunt a disapproving look before setting about removing the glass in a very professional way.

horngeek
2010-12-09, 12:02 AM
Lydia looks at Jamie. "But, Jamie, if he deserves it, then isn't that just selfish? I mean, from what that man said, he's done really bad stuff..."

----

And, presumably, they reach the shore!

FireFox
2010-12-09, 12:03 AM
Toby scowls up at Prae. I was referring to the command decisions I made back then, the ones which led to this whole mess in the first place. Was it necessary? I am sick of explaining myself about this damn issue! I am firmly convinced that only Evil could defeat Evil in that situation, since the best Good commanders were just getting defeated! Sherman knew that sometimes you just have to take the fight all the way into the enemy's yard. I will not allow myself to be vilified by idiots who weren't even there and thus can not possibly grasp the subtleties of the strategic situation.

Enough talk! He steps forward and angrily issues his challenge. I am Tobias the Druid and I yield to none weaker than myself! I will submit to anyone and everyone who can best me in combat, right here and now!

DoomITP
2010-12-09, 12:04 AM
Zero will walk up to Toby and just stand there.

Interesting.

ApeofLight
2010-12-09, 12:05 AM
The walls of the pot push outwards, and the lid begins to crack. What ever was happening inside, that thing was beginning to grow, and fast.

In a matter of moment the steel cocoon can no longer hold the strain an the pot bursts, sending shards of steel and glass all around.

It is now about the size of a dog. It still has many rows of razor sharp teeth. It walks on its hind legs and has four arms, each ending in a single long talon.

There is a large piece of glass sticking through the thick chitinous plates on it's back. It emits a psychic screem stronger than those in the smaller form. It will be mentaly audiable to most people in the vasinity.
*Pain*

http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k555/MGoldsack/trygauntcute.jpg?t=1291870084

When the thing explodes Garth is soon covered in golden scales and he even tries to go and protect Susan. " Gah! " He screams when the mental cry of pain goes out. He sees the Tryguant with the piece of glass in it's back so he decides to do the only thing he can think about. Pull the glass shard out.
((deadtime))

billtodamax
2010-12-09, 12:06 AM

*Pain*

Susan gets several shards of glass and steel embedded into her legs. Garth was probably too slow. (Ninjas.)

Ouchie.

Then experiences even more pain from shouting! Huzzah!

"[CENSORED]!" Susan yells as the pot explodes. She eases them out of her legs, and grabs some bandages from the infirmary, bandaging her leg. She shoos away Nurse Piper.

"What the hell are you?!" She shouts.

Meanwhile...

The dwarf aims at Tobias's leg and shoots with her crossbow. Seems she finally got into a position where she could get a clear shot. She quickly reloads the crossbow, but doesn't fire again.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-12-09, 12:06 AM
Jamie, I must ask that you keep calm, alright? Getting angry will not help.

Cleo, I think you are harboring some ill will towards Tobias. And you are using this situation as an excuse to settle your own personal vendetta against him. But, please, look at this from another point of view. What if you were in Quinns position? Would you want him to be executed?

And, again, justice does not mean death. It can be handled in other ways.

And you also assume that he will kill in the future. However likely that may be, you cannot assume that it is fact.

Reinholdt
2010-12-09, 12:07 AM
"AHEM! I have a solution that may suffice without resorting to might makes right or arguing about all this."
Now to see if people will listen or not...

The Bushranger
2010-12-09, 12:10 AM
[Standoff]

"First, I'm Mikani in this form. And secondly, nobody is going to kill my father no matter what!" Mikani insists. Although Lydia is probably close enough to tell her friend is on the verge of tears...
Runner, with his advanced senses, probably can tell too.

[Phoenix Island]

Indeed they do, and Shrike climbs out of the water, stretching out in the chilly air and sunlight on the island's beach.

horngeek
2010-12-09, 12:11 AM
Zamira transforms back to human form, and stretches out next to her!

----

Lydia shakes her head. "But look at what he's doing. He's boasting about being a bad man!"

Recaiden
2010-12-09, 12:13 AM
Cleo stops from getting a gun to challenge Tobias with and thinks. If she were in Quinn's position...

"Personal vendetta? I was...In her position? I...Yes. Yes, I would want him executed. I would want him dead and gone and I would put Zophiel in his grave with my own hands if I had to. We have the word 'unforgivable' for a reason." The very idea is making her shiver in horror.
She finishes getting Kwen's gun from her pack, in case it should be needed.

FireFox
2010-12-09, 12:13 AM
Unfortunately, Toby must deadtime while he waits for anyone to accept his challenge (what he would call "putting up or shutting up"), due to the lateness of the hour... :smallsigh:

KerfuffleMach2
2010-12-09, 12:15 AM
Please, let us listen to Reinholdts suggestion. It might be beneficial for all involved.

Murkus
2010-12-09, 12:15 AM
Prae pauses, caught between anger and logic, Tobias's challenge and comments only making him lean towards the former. This situation, as much as he would like it to, is going nowhere. And as long as Tobias goes on like this, it will continue to do so. "No. I suppose I cannot grasp the situation fully, as I was not there. But what I can grasp is that you are a fool, who openly denies others attempts to offer a logical and perhaps friendly end to the situation. A peaceful arrangement. And even if not that, this is a circular argument. One that can't be concluded without bloodshed while you are still conscious, apparently." Anyone observant may notice the big man tensing as he prepares to move. "So you will submit."

With that, he rushes Tobias, frighteningly quick as he attempts to punch the druid across the face. No, it's not bone shattering. But it should hurt quite a bit.

The Bushranger
2010-12-09, 12:16 AM
"But that's just what he does, he bluffs to make-"

And at this point, Mikani notices the dwarf shooting a crossbow at Tobias' leg.

"NOOOOOO!"

And she charges the dwarf, fully intending to bowl her right over! :smalleek:

===

[Island]

Shrike grins. "We should do that more often, I think..."

horngeek
2010-12-09, 12:22 AM
"He's a bad- JAMIE!"

----

Zamira smiles. "Yeah..."

She'll lie there for a while. (Hmmm... about 50 minutes left)

MPG
2010-12-09, 12:25 AM
When the thing explodes Garth is soon covered in golden scales and he even tries to go and protect Susan. " Gah! " He screams when the mental cry of pain goes out. He sees the Tryguant with the piece of glass in it's back so he decides to do the only thing he can think about. Pull the glass shard out.
((deadtime))

Susan gets several shards of glass and steel embedded into her legs. Garth was probably too slow. (Ninjas.)
Ouchie.

Then experiences even more pain from shouting! Huzzah!

"[CENSORED]!" Susan yells as the pot explodes. She eases them out of her legs, and grabs some bandages from the infirmary, bandaging her leg. She shoos away Nurse Piper.

"What the hell are you?!" She shouts.

The psychic screem ends. As the glass is pulled out the feelings of relef and gratitude quickly replace the pain.
The Trygaunt turned it's head to the side when Susan shouts the question. It takes a step toward her but stumbles and falls before it gets much closer.

Looking up at the two individuals with what might be described as a smile, Trygaunt emmits a playful chirp sound accompanied by a mental projection of
*Hi!*

Where as its first form had the mind of an animal this seemed more like a child. And I think it may have just imprinted Susan and Garth as Mom and Dad:smallbiggrin:.

billtodamax
2010-12-09, 12:27 AM
Alright then, let's go! The dwarf says. She swings her crossbow at Mikani like a hammer, and if it connects Mikani's likely to be thrown back quite far. Even if it doesn't, Jamie's going to have a hard time knocking over the dwarf. She's one of the only warrior in the fortress, but she's damn good at it.

"H-Hi." Susan says, confused. "What are you?" She asks, far more calmly than before. She's still weirded out by this thing.

Reinholdt
2010-12-09, 12:28 AM
"Bloody idiots..."

Reinholdt takes several steps back, summoning several grenades filled with knockout gas and tossing them into the crowd. About four or so.

Fez-Reinholdt is trying to sneak away at this point, though probably gets caught by the knock-out gas.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-12-09, 12:30 AM
Runner won't stand for unnecessary fighting.

He quickly transforms into his robot mode and goes to stop Mikani and the dwarf from fighting.

Please, stop this now!

Recaiden
2010-12-09, 12:31 AM
Knock-out gas? Being near the center of the fighting, Cleo only manages to get a few shots at Tobias before succumbing to the grenades and deadtime.

The Bushranger
2010-12-09, 12:34 AM
Mikani gets knocked back by the dwarf's swing, landing on her backside with an oof.
And scowling, slams her hands down on the ground, causing Kudzu to spring up aroudn the dwarf's feet and trying to entangle her!

The knockout gas doesn't seem to be affecting her, yet anyway....

At least she didn't go for the Dire Kudzu...

===

[Phoenix Island]

Shrike will lie there as well.
"So. What shall we do now that we're here? Explore? Or just stretch out in the sun and get a better tan?"

horngeek
2010-12-09, 12:35 AM
"Rest for a while, then head back?"

Murkus
Prae continues with his punch despite the gas, ignoring it at least initially. In turn, he might block Cleo's shots, letting them hammer into his back rather than hit Tobias.

And then deadtime.

billtodamax
The kudzu will be savagely hammered by the dwarf's crossbow... for all of 3 seconds, before she succumbs to the knock-out gas.

Who did... that...

The Bushranger
2010-12-09, 12:42 AM
Mikani is screaming.
And sobbing...

"NO! He's my DAD! Leave him alone! LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!"

...before she, too, passes out. Hopefully Lydia or Runner will retrieve her.

---

"That sounds good to me." Shrike chuckles. "Of course, we could head inland just a little bit, find a nice clearing..."

horngeek
2010-12-09, 12:45 AM
"Nah... just rest for a bit then head back to our cabin, I'd say."

----

Caera, meanwhile, holds her breath, and dashes towards Jamie and Lydia, and will try to drag them out!

The latter is affected by the gas...

The Bushranger
2010-12-09, 12:46 AM
"Awww. Alright."
Shrike sticks her tongue out at Zamira.
"Prude."
:smalltongue:

horngeek
2010-12-09, 12:47 AM
Zamira sticks her tongue out back! "Maybe I'm eager to be looked after while all helpless..."

{{Also, I edited in something in the above post, you might want to take a look}}

The Bushranger
2010-12-09, 12:51 AM
Caera is able to drag Mikani clear!

---

[Phoenix Island]

"Hmm...there is that..."
Shrike grins more.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-12-09, 12:52 AM
Runner, not affected by these silly things, tries to get as many people out of the gas as he can.

horngeek
2010-12-09, 12:56 AM
After a while, Zamira looks at Shrike. "Want to head back now?"

----

Caera checks both of their vital signs... Lydia's are good.

billtodamax
2010-12-09, 12:57 AM
Runner's easily able to get the dwarf out. He'll probably recognize her as the dwarf that used his workshop a while ago. Shes wearing some nice full plate, over some nice chainmail, over some nice leather armour.

She's pretty hardy, and will start to wake up fairly quickly after being taken out of the gas.

The Bushranger
2010-12-09, 12:59 AM
So are Mikani's. She's just out like a light.
Tearstains covering her cheeks.

Presumably Tobias and the Knight are unaffected, being deadtime ooz'd. :smalltongue:

---

[Island]

"Sure."
Shrike stands.
And stretches.
Slowly.

horngeek
2010-12-09, 01:02 AM
Zamira chuckles, and will dive into the water! Starting swimming back to the shore.

Caera sighs, and waits for the pair to awaken.

{{20 minutes}}

KerfuffleMach2
2010-12-09, 01:04 AM
Runner keeps a hold of the dwarf for now, and waits for her to wake before speaking.

You are not to attack anybody present. Do you understand?

The Bushranger
2010-12-09, 01:05 AM
[Phoenix Lake]

Shrike grins, and dives in as well!
Swimming strongly after Zamira through the cold water.

---

[Main Camp]

Mikani, thanks to being magical, starts to stir as well.
Then sits bolt upright.
"Dad!"

billtodamax
2010-12-09, 01:07 AM
The dwarf struggles awake and looks around.

There she is!

The dwarf tries to start running, but notices the hand on her shoulder.

Oh, hey, it's you! How are you doing? That's good. I need to go make sure she's permanently bedridden, then maybe do the same to him. She says, pointing to Jamie and Tobias.

Oh of course, go beat them up as much as you like!

horngeek
2010-12-09, 01:08 AM
Eventually, Zamira reaches the shore, and heads to their cabin! Entering it and waiting for Shrike. "So, your turn to take care of me, now..."

{{13 minutes, so hurrying it up a bit. :smallwink:}}

Caera puts her hands on her shoulders. "No. Right now, there's nothing you can do."

KerfuffleMach2
2010-12-09, 01:10 AM
Runner will go to make use of his size advantage and attempt to pick the dwarf woman up.

No you will not. There is absolutely no reason for you to do that. I am asking you nicely to desist.

You don't want him to ask meanly.

billtodamax
2010-12-09, 01:13 AM
But she attacked me! She's clearly gone insane, so the sensible course of action is to put a bolt in her arm and fracture her hip so she can't move again. That way her family won't grieve as much. The dwarf says, annoyed at being picked up. And he's clearly gone insane. She peers over at Jamie. She might be calming down, mind you. She grudgingly admits.

The Bushranger
2010-12-09, 01:15 AM
[Cabin 8]

Shrike grins, strips, and pushes Zamira to the bed. Grabbing the wand...for the Naughty Ooze! :smallamused:
"Oh, I'll take good care of you..."

---

[Main Lodge]

"I attacked you because YOU SHOT AT MY DAD!" Mikani yells, clearly looking like she's ready to go after the dwarf again, although she sighs as Runner seems to have her...

...er...

...in hand?

"Why? Why can't we just have a normal life?" she whispers, with a sob.
:smallfrown:

horngeek
2010-12-09, 01:16 AM
Zamira chuckles. "Maybe wrap me up as well?"

She's also stripped. :smalltongue:

----

Caera sighs. "...your father sounds like he'd have recieved Solar Exaltation long ago if he was in Creation. Peaceful lives aren't for such men."

The Bushranger
2010-12-09, 01:19 AM
[Cabin 8]

"Oh yes. Maybe. We'll see..."
Shrike smirks, and uses the Naughty Sap on Zamira!
"I'll slowly turn up the naughty factor on this though first..."
And she reaches for the curtain. :smallamused:

---

[Main grounds]

Mikani looks up at Caera, cheeks stained with fresh tears.
"Really?"

And no doubt Tobias will be horrified by such an assessment. :smalltongue:

KerfuffleMach2
2010-12-09, 01:19 AM
Runner sighs a little.

She was wrong to attack you, just like you were wrong to attack her father. Fighting should be avoided at all costs. Always. And until I am confidant that you will not rush at Mikani, I will hold on to you.

And Mikani, if you attempt to attack this woman at this moment, I will stop you. So, please, both of you, take a few moments to cool off.

horngeek
2010-12-09, 01:20 AM
C-c-curtained! :smallamused:

{{And piano lesson for me, so deadtime.}}

----

The Exaltation doesn't judge whether you want it. Or morality. It judges whether you'd use it.

Caera nods. "Yes. I do."

billtodamax
2010-12-09, 01:24 AM
Runner sighs a little.

She was wrong to attack you, just like you were wrong to attack her father. Fighting should be avoided at all costs. Always. And until I am confidant that you will not rush at Mikani, I will hold on to you.

And Mikani, if you attempt to attack this woman at this moment, I will stop you. So, please, both of you, take a few moments to cool off.

Why would I attack her? She's clearly stopped tantrumming. Although you should remind me to move Dorenmetul to her room, she's clearly too sad to function well. The dwarf says. Her father going crazy probably set her over the edge. She can... she can probably hear you.

MPG
2010-12-09, 01:25 AM
"H-Hi." Susan says, confused. "What are you?" She asks, far more calmly than before. She's still weirded out by this thing.

It looks up at Susan, again. Looking as cute as a freaky alien genetic monstrosity can look.
It seems to laugh alittle as it stands again using all six limbs for support.

((Umm I guess deadtiming until Ape gets back Bye))

KerfuffleMach2
2010-12-09, 01:27 AM
Why would I attack her? She's clearly stopped tantrumming. Although you should remind me to move Dorenmetul to her room, she's clearly too sad to function well. The dwarf says. Her father going crazy probably set her over the edge. She can... she can probably hear you.

I do not know what this "Dorenmetul" is.

And mentioning her father in such a way does not help anything at all. Please do not do that.

The Bushranger
2010-12-09, 01:32 AM
Mikani nods at Runner, then glares at the dorfdwarf.
"My dad isn't crazy! He's strong and powerful and everybody wants to hurt him just because he's protective!" she insists.

billtodamax
2010-12-09, 01:38 AM
Oh it's a beautiful cabinet. Our first artifact. Glass, charcoal, and chalk. Should keep her happy! The dwarf looks over at Jamie and considers firing her crossbow at her. Instead she responds. Alright, alright, your father isn't crazy. The dwarf says. She probably's just saying that so Jamie won't throw a tantrum and start breaking things. You have to be careful with someone that sad.

The Bushranger
2010-12-09, 01:39 AM
Mikani gives the dwarf a 'I know you're lying just to try and make me feel better' look. She's good at it. But nods.
"Fine..." the Magical Girl huffs, finally scrambling to her feet.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-12-09, 01:42 AM
Well, for the time being, I believe it would be best for both of you to simply leave each other alone. Perhaps you can give that cabinet at a later point in time.

billtodamax
2010-12-09, 01:48 AM
Really should give her the cabinet now. The dwarf says, clearly unsure. It's a nice cabinet. An artifact. Has pictures of that paladin-lady on it. She calls to Jamie.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-12-09, 01:55 AM
And deadtime.

Runner will let dwarf lady go when it's clear that she's not gonna attack anybody.

The Bushranger
2010-12-09, 02:00 AM
Mikani blinks.
"You...made a cabinet with my mom's picture on it?" she asks.

billtodamax
2010-12-09, 02:02 AM
Does your mum look like <Quinn description>? The dwarf asks. If so, then my husband made a cabinet with your mum on it. She's fighting off some sort of undead beast. She says.

The Bushranger
2010-12-09, 02:04 AM
Mikani gasps.
But smiles.
"She can take it. She's strong. And...thanks. I'm the Druid Princess Mikani," she introduces herself. Before pausing. "Promise you won't try to shoot my dad again?"

((One more post))

billtodamax
2010-12-09, 02:07 AM
Oh alright. The dwarf agrees. And I think she did. She certainly looks pretty triumphant in the engraving. Want me to go get it? She asks.

The Bushranger
2010-12-09, 02:11 AM
"Um...sure. Please? Thanks."
Mikani manages to smile, a little, then looks worriedly in the direction of Tobias.
Just in time to miss the deadtime ooze that sneaks up and glomps her.

...also, since I missed the ninja-edit, if an Exaltation chose Tobias, he'd probably shoot himself. :smalltongue:

billtodamax
2010-12-09, 02:19 AM
The dwarf walks merrily down the large hole in the middle of camp and after a while comes back out carrying an absolutely beautiful cabinet. Probably the most beautiful cabinet anyone there has ever seen. It's made primarily of glass, with chalk rings around the legs, and charcoal detailing on the front. Quite clear is the picture of Quinn fighting off... an... undead thing... which Bill can't remember the name of. Was played by Pringle and was after his character, Claire.

Just looking at it will make a person feel massively happy, in appreciation for it's beauty.

The dwarf sets it down in front of Mikani.

Pretty nice cabinet, huh? She says.

ApeofLight
2010-12-09, 09:00 AM
The psychic screem ends. As the glass is pulled out the feelings of relef and gratitude quickly replace the pain.
The Trygaunt turned it's head to the side when Susan shouts the question. It takes a step toward her but stumbles and falls before it gets much closer.

Looking up at the two individuals with what might be described as a smile, Trygaunt emmits a playful chirp sound accompanied by a mental projection of
*Hi!*

Where as its first form had the mind of an animal this seemed more like a child. And I think it may have just imprinted Susan and Garth as Mom and Dad:smallbiggrin:.

Alright then, let's go! The dwarf says. She swings her crossbow at Mikani like a hammer, and if it connects Mikani's likely to be thrown back quite far. Even if it doesn't, Jamie's going to have a hard time knocking over the dwarf. She's one of the only warrior in the fortress, but she's damn good at it.

Garth blinks and looks at the thing in confusion. " Er... hi? " Garth's natural armor starts to recede showing his human self again.

The Bushranger
2010-12-09, 04:20 PM
[Middle o' camp]

The dwarf walks merrily down the large hole in the middle of camp and after a while comes back out carrying an absolutely beautiful cabinet. Probably the most beautiful cabinet anyone there has ever seen. It's made primarily of glass, with chalk rings around the legs, and charcoal detailing on the front. Quite clear is the picture of Quinn fighting off... an... undead thing... which Bill can't remember the name of. Was played by Pringle and was after his character, Claire.

Just looking at it will make a person feel massively happy, in appreciation for it's beauty.

The dwarf sets it down in front of Mikani.

Pretty nice cabinet, huh? She says.

Mikani gasps, starting at it. "I...my...that...it's beautiful!"

---

[Nancy's Mindscape]

This seems to be too much for Nancy2 that seems to snap sort of and charge right into Nancy3, hitting her right in the stomach, apparently making her lose her breath. "Stop it! Stop it!" She screams.

Nancy1 seems to be able to remain calm however, even smiling a bit at Quinn's predicament. "Yourself? I got nothing to live for anymore, not that I like to kill myself, but it's good to have something except the will to live. My life is a hell, you get that? I mean, who of us are indecent now?" She taunts Quinn.

With Nancy3 being, presumably, at least partially knocked off of her, Quinn spins away, and rolls to her feet. "I am, I'll admit it, but how do you know there isn't something [i]else to live for when you're too scared to look for it?" she snaps at Nancy1, trying to anger her out of her current state.

Morty
2010-12-09, 04:25 PM
Reelshka undeadtimes sitting on a bench in front of the infirmary. By the looks of it, another person came looking for Tobias. He sure has a lot of enemies. Poor Jamie...

Brinika, meanwhile, is approaching the cabinet, having spotted it while wandering around.

The Bushranger
2010-12-09, 04:41 PM
Since Bill seems to be deadtimed, Mikani looks around, spots Brinika, and waves.
She's smiling a little, but her cheeks are still stained with tears...

Recaiden
2010-12-09, 04:47 PM
Cleo would have been easy for the robot to drag away too, if the robot bothered. Which is good, because that stuff can easily kill people too.

Morty
2010-12-09, 04:48 PM
Since Bill seems to be deadtimed, Mikani looks around, spots Brinika, and waves.
She's smiling a little, but her cheeks are still stained with tears...

Brinika sees Mikani, waves and comes running... then her smile vanishes when she sees the tears. What happened?

KerfuffleMach2
2010-12-09, 04:49 PM
Well, Runner would've dragged everybody out of the gas that he could've. So, I would say it's safe to assume that Cleo was saved from it.

Reinholdt
2010-12-09, 04:56 PM
Cleo would have been easy for the robot to drag away too, if the robot bothered. Which is good, because that stuff can easily kill people too.

It can?
>>
Oh...
Guess it's good that this is taking place outside then.
Fez-Reinholdt is dragged out.

Regular Reinholdt won't take action until Tobias gets a chance to.

The Bushranger
2010-12-09, 04:57 PM
"...everybody's ganging up on my dad," Mikani says a little sadly. "But he'll be OK."
She hopes.
"Isn't this a pretty cabinet?"

Morty
2010-12-09, 05:01 PM
It is! But... what do you mean, ganging up? Brinika looks and sounds worried; her ears droop.

The Bushranger
2010-12-09, 05:10 PM
"Everybody wants to hurt him because he protects people."
Awww. Now Mikani feels bad for Brinika. And so she tries to huggle her friend.
"He'll be OK though!"

Morty
2010-12-09, 05:14 PM
Brinika is huggled and hugs back. They must be real mean meanie-faces. I'm sure your dad means well.

Shadowcaller
2010-12-09, 05:19 PM
[Nancy's Mindscape]

With Nancy3 being, presumably, at least partially knocked off of her, Quinn spins away, and rolls to her feet. "I am, I'll admit it, but how do you know there isn't something [i]else to live for when you're too scared to look for it?" she snaps at Nancy1, trying to anger her out of her current state.

"Scared?" Nancy1 replies as Nancy3 tries to get up again, Nancy2 slowly backing away from her and the dancer which is still dancing a bit around Quinn and the Nancy's, still trying to show different pleasures they might indulge into.

Nancy1 somehow seems unaffected by most of this. "Like your too scared for the dancer since it looks like that? What makes your happiness better then mine? Just because mine look a monster? Maybe we are just different people and had a different upbringing? Did that ever enter your self righteous little head?"

The Bushranger
2010-12-09, 05:27 PM
[Nancy's Mindscape]

"Did it ever cross yours that maybe you only think your happiness is a monster [i]because that's what the monster wants you to think?" Quinn says, retrieving her sword and pointing it once more at the Dancer.

"Last chance. Leave. NOW. Or face the wrath of Neirian's Champion!"

...yeah, she figures Nancy is going to completely hate her after this.

[Outside]

Mikani nods. "Yeah. He just wants to protect people," she insists.

Shadowcaller
2010-12-09, 05:42 PM
[Nancy's Mindscape]

"Did it ever cross yours that maybe you only think your happiness is a monster [i]because that's what the monster wants you to think?" Quinn says, retrieving her sword and pointing it once more at the Dancer.

"Last chance. Leave. NOW. Or face the wrath of Neirian's Champion!"

...yeah, she figures Nancy is going to completely hate her after this.

The dancer is sadly not more eager to leave then the previous times, Nancy wanted it here and therefore it would stay here.

"I know this 'monster' far better then you do and it far better then the human monsters out there, I rather face ten of this then one rapist." Nancy1 replies with a snarl.

Nancy3 is slowly getting on her feet as Nancy2 is looking at Quinn expectingly. Or well, looking somewhat near Quinn as parts of Quinn's clothing is missing.

billtodamax
2010-12-09, 05:48 PM
Garth blinks and looks at the thing in confusion. " Er... hi? " Garth's natural armor starts to recede showing his human self again.

Susan looks closer at the thing. She's currently sprawled on the ground, and her legs are giving her a lot of pain, but this was far more interesting.

"What do you think it is?" She asks Garth.

[Middle o' camp]

Mikani gasps, starting at it. "I...my...that...it's beautiful!"

The dwarf grins at Jamie. Before looking suspiciously at the goblin. Her hand strays to her crossbow, just in case. The human wasn't running in fear or attacking, so it was probably not going to attack, but you never know. He did a fine job of it, that's for sure.

The Bushranger
2010-12-09, 05:58 PM
Is the fact Mikani is hugging the tiny goblin helping any? :smalltongue:
She does finally let go of Brinika, though.
"It's beautiful. Thank you!"

---

[Nancy's Mindscape]

"And so would I. But a mind controlled by a monster is still a mind enslaved. Walls do not a prision make; nor iron bars a cage."

And Quinn, being quite fed up with the whole mess and rather embarassed, lunges forwards to run the Dancer through!

Metaphorically, of course.

Morty
2010-12-09, 06:01 PM
It's really pretty! Brinika is too young to know racial prejudice, luckily. It wasn't bred into her like some other goblins.

billtodamax
2010-12-09, 06:08 PM
It is, isn't it. It's probably a good thing she didn't bring out the table with her slaughtering goblins on it. That might not have gone over so well. The hugging just makes her seem more like an elf.

The Bushranger
2010-12-09, 06:12 PM
It wouldn't, yes.

And Mikani just smiles happily. "It's wonderful. You and your husband are great artists."
Being a budding artist herself, that's what she considers a true compliment.

billtodamax
2010-12-09, 06:30 PM
Thank you, I'll be sure to pass it on to him. So, where's your room? She asks, bending down and picking up the cabinet again.

The Bushranger
2010-12-09, 06:34 PM
"This way. Um, I'm Mikani, by the way," the Druid Magical Princess introduces herself as she leads the way to the Infirmary.

billtodamax
2010-12-09, 06:40 PM
It's a nice name. The dwarf says. She'll follow her to the infirmary, not really noticing how massively heavy the cabinet is. At least it isn't made of gold.

The Bushranger
2010-12-09, 06:51 PM
"Thanks. And yours?"

Mikani will lead them past the still-locked-in-mental-combat Quinn, to her small bedroom in the infirmary's wing.

billtodamax
2010-12-09, 07:00 PM
Athel. The dwarf says, positioning the cabinet right next to the door, so Jamie will walk past it when she enters or leaves the room. The dwarf doesn't comment on Quinn.

horngeek
2010-12-09, 07:14 PM
The curtain may rise on Shrike and Zamira!

With, presumably, the latter still wrapped. :smalltongue:

FireFox
2010-12-09, 07:25 PM
Prae pauses, caught between anger and logic, Tobias's challenge and comments only making him lean towards the former. This situation, as much as he would like it to, is going nowhere. And as long as Tobias goes on like this, it will continue to do so. "No. I suppose I cannot grasp the situation fully, as I was not there. But what I can grasp is that you are a fool, who openly denies others attempts to offer a logical and perhaps friendly end to the situation. A peaceful arrangement. And even if not that, this is a circular argument. One that can't be concluded without bloodshed while you are still conscious, apparently." Anyone observant may notice the big man tensing as he prepares to move. "So you will submit."

With that, he rushes Tobias, frighteningly quick as he attempts to punch the druid across the face. No, it's not bone shattering. But it should hurt quite a bit.

Toby steps forward and ducks under the punch as he attempts to hit Prae in the gut.

Hieronymous staggers out of the tear gas and stands near Rein, looking like he isn't sure if he wants to fight the Black Fox or call for a full company of paladins as back up.

Reinholdt
2010-12-09, 07:28 PM
Toby steps forward and ducks under the punch as he attempts to hit Prae in the gut.

Hieronymous staggers out of the tear gas and stands near Rein, looking like he isn't sure if he wants to fight the Black Fox or call for a full company of paladins as back up.

Reinholdt looks up at Heir.
"So... can we go talk about my offer somewhere else? You'll get another shot at him, of that I'm pretty sure."

The Bushranger
2010-12-09, 07:29 PM
[Infirmary]

"It's, ah, nice to meet you."
Mikani still looks nervous, but manages to smile.

---

[Cabin 8]

Shrike has Zamira wrapped up, and is hugging her. :smalltongue:

---

[Outside]

A junco lands on the roof and peers down.

Peeeeeeeeeers.

ApeofLight
2010-12-09, 07:33 PM
Susan looks closer at the thing. She's currently sprawled on the ground, and her legs are giving her a lot of pain, but this was far more interesting.

"What do you think it is?" She asks Garth.

Garth only gives her a shrug. Then checks to make sure that she is alright, you know makes sure she isn't bleeding. If she is he will go and get something to bandage her wounds with. " I don't know. " He then turns to the Trygaunt. " Er... Can you tell us what you are? "

billtodamax
2010-12-09, 07:36 PM
You too. The dwarf says, looking at the cabinet, and nodding. So, what do you do here? The dwarf asks.

Susan looks at the thing curiously.

horngeek
Zamira is smiling. "Mmmm... nice to do a reversal once in a while. And now I get to relax for a while..."

Murkus
Is it augmented? Or just a human punch?

A regular one doesn't illicit too much more than a brief grunt of pain, and a slight cringe inward. It's like hitting a tree trunk. Prae counterattacks by violently hoisting up a knee, hopefully cracking into the druid's chin.

FireFox
2010-12-09, 07:40 PM
Reinholdt looks up at Heir.
"So... can we go talk about my offer somewhere else? You'll get another shot at him, of that I'm pretty sure."

What... what is your offer? The poor kid is twelve different kinds of in over his head, right now.

It's basically just a human punch, and Toby gets his knuckles nicely busted up for his efforts. But since his hand is right there, he is able to block the knee with his forearm and leap back. You know what hypocrisy is? When a guy who wants to kill a little baby is fighting someone who won't submit to an unjust execution.

Reinholdt
2010-12-09, 07:44 PM
What... what is your offer? The poor kid is twelve different kinds of in over his head, right now.

"Rather simple. You need a remorseless murderer made of evil and willing to commit heinous crimes against innocent people for the greater good, do you not? Take me in his place. Sure, there are quite a few details to work out so that the politics of your world doesn't collapse into another war and I'll probably have to be made up to look like him. But justice will have been done."
I don't think it really works like that Reinholdt...
Still, it does solve Tobias' problems on a much grander scale than dealing with just one paladin. If he accepts. Wouldn't be horribly shocked if he doesn't.

ApeofLight
2010-12-09, 07:47 PM
You too. The dwarf says, looking at the cabinet, and nodding. So, what do you do here? The dwarf asks.

Susan looks at the thing curiously.

Garth also waits for the thing to respond in someway shape or form.

((*poke HG to HALO*))

Murkus
2010-12-09, 07:48 PM
"Actually, I've been meaning to speak to your wife about that." Prae says, face stony and nigh-expressionless if it weren't for the hard frown. He advances slowly, "But you're just as ignorant of the Objects as I am of your past exploits. If you knew what I know, you would have killed the child even quicker than I wished to."

For the moment, he stops a couple feet from Tobias, fists clenched at his sides. Exchanging glares, I presume. "I don't want your execution. If I wanted that, I wouldn't still be human right now. What I want is talk."

The Bushranger
2010-12-09, 07:48 PM
[Cabin 8]

"It is...and yes, yes you do." Shrike grins, and squeezes Zamira tighter!

---

[Infirmary bedroom]

"Not much. Basically practice, and go to school...oh, and I just remembered something!"
Mikani turns and hurries out!
Where she gets mauled by the vengeful ghost of continuity.

---

[Arriving]

...as she's returning from her outing with Krystal, with Alysha the friendly vampire in tow.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-12-09, 07:49 PM
[Arriving]

Yes! Mikani is with Krystal and Alysha.

[Field]

Runner hears Reinholdt's proposal. And, it makes sense. And with the fact that there's multiple Reinholdt's here, he will not stop it. He doesn't like it, but he'll let it go.

horngeek
2010-12-09, 07:50 PM
Zamira mmmhs as she's squeezed. "Ahh... you do know how to treat me well, don't you?"

FireFox
2010-12-09, 07:52 PM
The knight, ignorant of Rein's past, just shakes his head. He would rather let the damned druid stay where he is than punish another man for a crime he didn't commit.

It's a good thing Prae didn't follow up with another blow, because Toby heard Rein's offer and drops his guard to look over in shock. Okay, okay, I'm done. It wasn't as good of a ruse anyways. Let's talk about this and see if we can reach a conclusion that isn't insane, Reinholdt.

The Bushranger
2010-12-09, 07:56 PM
[Cabin 8]

Shrike chuckles. "Not as well as you know how to treat me, lover mine," she drawls.

[Arriving]

Mikani pauses, holding up her hand. "Wait, continuity catching up..."

As the F.W.M.U. groans, she winces, then breaks into a run for the camp.

Reinholdt
2010-12-09, 07:56 PM
"Hmph! It's not THAT insane. I think..."

"Well whatever. It won't work if this guy doesn't agree to it anyways. So I am open to other suggestions. Maybe a few that aren't so completely one sided in either direction please?"

Murkus
2010-12-09, 07:57 PM
Prae nods, a bit surprised. He'd been all mad and ready to fight, too. Tobias was so confusing.

The big man goes and sits by the main cabin, watching whatever discussion comes out of this.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-12-09, 07:58 PM
[Arriving]

Mikani pauses, holding up her hand. "Wait, continuity catching up..."

As the F.W.M.U. groans, she winces, then breaks into a run for the camp.

Krystal and Alysha look at each other for a moment, then run to catch up.

horngeek
2010-12-09, 07:59 PM
Zamira chuckles, and tries to lean in to kiss Shrike! Her tail swishing.

The Bushranger
2010-12-09, 08:04 PM
[Cabin 8]

Shrike is kissed, and kisses back!
Rather intensely.

[Outside]

Mikani skids to a halt, and peeks around the main lodge to watch the standoff...

FireFox
2010-12-09, 08:05 PM
Toby walks over and shrugs, looking peacefully calm and at polar ends from his yelling rage of a minute ago. Sure. I'll let him execute half of me. Okay, seriously: Kid, did they tell you who judged me for my "war crimes"?

Hieronymous is even more unnerved by the druid's sudden transformation. Uh, due to the gravity of the whole situation and wishing an impartial judge, my Holy Lady called on the Grand Arbiter of the Divine Church of Nomos to pass judgment, as in accordance with Nomic Law, which all Gods have agreed to act by. But, um, what does that have to do with anything?

horngeek
2010-12-09, 08:07 PM
They kiss! Zamira eventually pulling away for breath. "Maybe you could get us something to eat and drink?" :smallsmile:

Reinholdt
2010-12-09, 08:08 PM
"Isn't that run by the Selinite gods? You know... the ones that Tobias beat? It'd be a kangaroo court, but without the marsupial."
Kangaroos are marsupials, right?
Well they are now at any rate.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-12-09, 08:08 PM
[Outside]

Mikani skids to a halt, and peeks around the main lodge to watch the standoff...

Krystal and Alysha join her.

What's going on?

horngeek
2010-12-09, 08:09 PM
Yes, they are. :smallwink:

Of course, my pet crocodile eats them for breakfast. :smalltongue:

Caera frowns. "Even if he did do those things, it still isn't a valid trial. To say nothing of the fact that he had no chance to represent himself."

The Bushranger
2010-12-09, 08:15 PM
[Cabin 8]

"Sounds like a great idea..."
Shrike grins, then heads out to get the food!

[Outside]

[size=1]"That man wants to arrest my dad and have him executed for 'war crimes'," Mikani whispers, looking worried as she watches.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-12-09, 08:16 PM
[Outside]

"That man wants to arrest my dad and have him executed for 'war crimes'," Mikani whispers, looking worried as she watches.

What? We have to help! Alysha goes to jump in, but Krystal holds her back.

Hang on, Alysha. Jumping in right now won't do any good. Just wait.

horngeek
2010-12-09, 08:16 PM
Zamira chuckles, and waits for Shrike to return!

KerfuffleMach2
2010-12-09, 08:20 PM
Short deadtime. Should be back in less than an hour.

FireFox
2010-12-09, 08:20 PM
"Isn't that run by the Selinite gods? You know... the ones that Tobias beat? It'd be a kangaroo court, but without the marsupial."
Kangaroos are marsupials, right?
Well they are now at any rate.

Yes, they are. :smallwink:

Of course, my pet crocodile eats them for breakfast. :smalltongue:

Caera frowns. "Even if he did do those things, it still isn't a valid trial. To say nothing of the fact that he had no chance to represent himself."

What? No, Rein, it's a completely neutral court presided over by the clerics of the God of Law. And I represented myself rather impressively at my trial, if I may say so myself. I pleaded "guilty of saving a great republic of Good and virtuous people" but they still found me guilty of killing a bunch of "civilians" so I guess it must have been a kangaroo court anyways. He smiles, then shakes his head quickly. Anyway, we know a Nomosian cleric: Tony! ... That would be the guy Toby stabbed, if you don't remember.

Reinholdt
2010-12-09, 08:26 PM
"Oh. I didn't think he was a grand arbiter of anything. Just thought he was a PI bishop sort of guy or something." Tony really was his next guess.

"Why didn't you mention the judge's lack of impartiality at the trial?" :smallconfused:

The Bushranger
2010-12-09, 08:28 PM
[Cabin 8]

Shrike, avoiding the whole mess, returns with soup and water. :smalltongue:

[Outside]

"Yeah. I tried to help before and it didn't go too well..." Mikani admits. As she continues listening, peering around the lodge at the scene.

horngeek
2010-12-09, 08:30 PM
Zamira smirks. "So, what've you got for your wrapped-up prisoner?"

FireFox
2010-12-09, 08:33 PM
Well, yeah, he is, but he's pretty popular in the Church, I hear, so who knows what he could do? But when he first found me here he tried to arrest me, like this knucklehead here, but Quinn stopped him some how. I think, but I'm not sure, that she made some sort of deal with him... As he thinks about what Quinn's end of the deal possibly could be, however, the optimistic smile fades away from his face.

Reinholdt
2010-12-09, 08:40 PM
"Oh. You're not saying he ran the trial. You're saying he could get the sentence reduced." Reinholdt frowns at the mention of Quinn. He still needs to chew her out for cheating on Tobias. :smallannoyed:

"Well... we didn't kill any gods yet so that's in our favor." Of course the plot over there seems to have died. At this rate, Tobias will never be fixed.

"Wouldn't hurt to talk to him." Reinholdt looks at Tobias for a second. "Wouldn't hurt for ME to talk to him anyways." Tobias sort of... stabbed him last time they talked.

The Bushranger
2010-12-09, 08:42 PM
[Cabin 8]

"Soup and water," Shrike answers with a grin. "Of course, I'll have to feed it to you..."

[Outside]

Quinn would defend her virtue, if she wasn't otherwise busy in the camp.
So, suspicions are free to rise... <_<

horngeek
2010-12-09, 08:45 PM
Zamira nods. "Yes, you will..."

And grins.

FireFox
2010-12-09, 08:47 PM
What are you looking at me like that for? Toby remembers and starts to chuckle. Oh, it's not that big a deal. He was healed up, good as new. But fine, you can go talk to him. Be sure to find out what the deal was, if I'm supposed to be "redeemed" or... ah, something else. Then he turns on the Phoenix Knight, who is startled and starts to reach for his saber. And you... I'll stay out of the Selinite lands, but if you still want to make something of this, you take it up with whatever contact your order has with the Nomosians.

Hieronymous just nods, still creeped out by the living legend and apparently insane man.

Reinholdt
2010-12-09, 08:51 PM
Reinholdt turns pink to fly up to the paladin's face level and whisper in his ear. "He's not as insane as he acts. He's WORSE."

That said, Reinholdt lands again.
"Any idea how to find Tony?"

The Bushranger
2010-12-09, 08:57 PM
[Cabin 8]

Shrike grins back, sits on the bed, and sets about taking care of Zamira! :smalltonge:

[Outside]

Mikani is still watching.

horngeek
2010-12-09, 09:02 PM
Zamira will eat up, then. :smalltongue:

The Bushranger
2010-12-09, 09:05 PM
[Cabin 8]

And once she's done, Shrike will snuggle up to Zamira again!
Unless she's ready to be let go now. :smalltongue:

((And I'll be back later))

horngeek
2010-12-09, 09:07 PM
No, she isn't. So, they snuggle! "Mmmm..."

Shadowcaller
2010-12-09, 09:09 PM
[Nancy's Mindscape]

"And so would I. But a mind controlled by a monster is still a mind enslaved. Walls do not a prision make; nor iron bars a cage."

And Quinn, being quite fed up with the whole mess and rather embarassed, lunges forwards to run the Dancer through!

Metaphorically, of course.

The blade sinks into the body of the Dancer that don't even tries to dodge, it's dead eyes looks at Quinn and she can tell it's amused somehow.

As she damages it's body it appears to make some sort of decision and sinks down on the sword closer to Quinn. Suddenly the suggestions the dancer make seems to change in nature, it seems to want her. Want her close, closer then ever before.

If Quinn isn't able to resist this final assault she will suddenly find everything about the dancer quite attractive. From it's decaying body and worms to it's foul stench and it's constant movements that might remind her of certain things you mostly do in private with the one you love (at least if your old-fashioned).

FireFox
2010-12-09, 09:09 PM
Reinholdt turns pink to fly up to the paladin's face level and whisper in his ear. "He's not as insane as he acts. He's WORSE."

That said, Reinholdt lands again.
"Any idea how to find Tony?"

The paladin finally turns, grabs his spear, and flees the camp.

I dunno... I think you could just get a messaging scroll and contact him, instead of going all the way to Nomopolis. Anyways, I've got to get going. I've stayed here too long as it is. Yes, he still leaps from idea to idea almost midsentence.

Reinholdt
2010-12-09, 09:13 PM
Reinholdt watches the fleeing paladin.
"Probably shouldn't have done that..." :smallbiggrin:

He turns to Tobias and nods. "I got something to take care of myself." He says wandering over to the unconscious Fez-hat Reinholdt and poking him with the butt of his rifle.

FireFox
2010-12-09, 09:15 PM
Toby looks at the two Reinholdts and his mind leaps to another thought. This one... is best left in his head. :smalltongue:
The Druid steps into a tree and vanishes.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-12-09, 09:23 PM
[Outside]

See? I told you it would work out.

Alysha nods a little.

Reinholdt
2010-12-09, 09:43 PM
Toby looks at the two Reinholdts and his mind leaps to another thought. This one... is best left in his head. :smalltongue:

O.o

Reinholdt falls into deadtime with Reinholdt while waiting for Cleo Reinholdt to wake up.

The Bushranger
2010-12-09, 11:13 PM

[Outside]

See? I told you it would work out.

Alysha nods a little.

"Yeah, but..."

Mikani wavers a bit, then there's a sudden gust of wind (anybody wearing hats had better hang onto one), and she de-transforms into Jamie.

And then, tenatively, steps out, looking around.

"Dad?"

:smallfrown:

Reinholdt
2010-12-09, 11:34 PM
"Jamie! When'd you get back?" Oh dear. Hi?

The Bushranger
2010-12-09, 11:35 PM
"Er...just now." Jamie says.
Well, it's not a lie, Jamie just did!
"What happened? Where's dad?"

Reinholdt
2010-12-09, 11:38 PM
"He just left of his own accord to take care of some business. Nothing I'd worry about. He's fine."

The Bushranger
2010-12-09, 11:40 PM
Jamie nods, deciding to pretend (a) she really did just arrive and (b) she didn't bring a vampire back with her to camp. (albiet deadtimed v.v)

"Oh. And...the Phoenix Wright guy?"

Reinholdt
2010-12-09, 11:44 PM
"The who?" :smallconfused:

MPG
2010-12-09, 11:45 PM

Trygaunt takes a few more random steps, walking around on four of its legs and using the others to balance. It makes patetic sounding Rawr.
*Hi. I, me. You. You what you.*
the voice in your heads sounds like it is testing the worlds out rather than asking or answering any questions.

ApeofLight
2010-12-09, 11:48 PM
Garth blinks. " Umm... Well, I'm Garth. I'm mostly human but I have dragon blood as well. Do you have a name? " He looks at Susan and blinks and shrugs.

The Bushranger
2010-12-09, 11:49 PM
"The guy who wanted to take him away," Jamie explains.
And not to the Funny Farm, either.

Reinholdt
2010-12-09, 11:50 PM
"The guy who wanted to take him away," Jamie explains.
And not to the Funny Farm, either.

"Oh. I just told him how scary your dad can be and he ran away as fast as he could." :smallamused:

billtodamax
2010-12-09, 11:51 PM
"Heh. You're pretty cute, aren't you?" She says. "I'm Susan. Human." She follows Garth's lead.

The Bushranger
2010-12-09, 11:53 PM
Jamie, despite everything, can't help but giggle at that.
"I bet he did."

MPG
2010-12-10, 12:14 AM
Garth blinks. " Umm... Well, I'm Garth. I'm mostly human but I have dragon blood as well. Do you have a name? " He looks at Susan and blinks and shrugs.

"Heh. You're pretty cute, aren't you?" She says. "I'm Susan. Human." She follows Garth's lead.
((Where were we this time? may I assume out side?))

*Gar Gar, Su, Su.*
Somthing catches the creatures eye. It dashes away and leaps, a good 6feet up, into a tree. Its two talons cut deeply into the wood, narrowly missing the squirrl it was chasing.
Rawr *Blood blood. Cute.*
It is now dangling form the tree, two claws possabily stuck.

billtodamax
2010-12-10, 12:16 AM
We can say just outside the infirmary.

Susan crawls over to the tree and hauls herself up trying to dislodge the thing's claws.

"You can jump quite high, can't you?" She says, unnerved. That's eye height.

lord pringle
2010-12-10, 12:43 AM
Claire is wandering around.

The Bushranger
2010-12-10, 12:47 AM
[Outside the main lodge]

Claire will probably spot Jamie poking the deadtime-oozed Reinholdt with a stick. :smalltongue:

Reinholdt
2010-12-10, 12:49 AM
Jamie, despite everything, can't help but giggle at that.
"I bet he did."

[Outside the main lodge]

Claire will probably spot Jamie poking the deadtime-oozed Reinholdt with a stick. :smalltongue:

Well what else is there to say?!
"Errr... so... meet another me who apparently isn't the real other me, but a different other me. Maybe."
He pokes Fez-Reinholdt with his own stick.

The Bushranger
2010-12-10, 12:52 AM
Oh, he's not deadtimed after all. :smalltongue:

"There's...two yous? Did you find an Ancient cloning machine or something?" Jamie asks, looking quite surprised.

Reinholdt
2010-12-10, 12:58 AM
Oh, he's not deadtimed after all. :smalltongue:

"There's...two yous? Did you find an Ancient cloning machine or something?" Jamie asks, looking quite surprised.

"I'm actually a clone made by Magtok. The real me is incredibly dangerous and shouldn't be trusted at all. This one may or may not be him, but I don't think he's dumb enough to come back like this. Unless it's some really complicated gambit...."

... "If this is another me, that means there's actually four of us."

horngeek
2010-12-10, 01:01 AM
Zamira undeadtimes!

The Bushranger
2010-12-10, 01:08 AM
[Outside]

"I'm actually a clone made by Magtok. The real me is incredibly dangerous and shouldn't be trusted at all. This one may or may not be him, but I don't think he's dumb enough to come back like this. Unless it's some really complicated gambit...."

... "If this is another me, that means there's actually four of us."

...and by the time Reinholdt finishes, Jamie's eyes have crossed. :smalltongue:
"Um...well...if that's possible...maybe we should lock him up or something?"
Or at least shoot his fez.

[Cabin 8]

Shrike seems to be asleep, snuggled up to Zamira with a smile on her face.

horngeek
2010-12-10, 01:10 AM
Zamira smiles, and is content to be snuggled up to!

Reinholdt
2010-12-10, 01:11 AM
[Outside]

...and by the time Reinholdt finishes, Jamie's eyes have crossed. :smalltongue:
"Um...well...if that's possible...maybe we should lock him up or something?"
Or at least shoot his fez.

Not the fez! It's the only distinguishing feature he's got right now!
Besides, it's currently a night cap. ZZZzzz...
"And where would we do that?"

The Bushranger
2010-12-10, 01:13 AM
[Outside]

But you're supposed to shoot fezes! Just ask River Song!
"Errr...well...I dunno."
Jamie shrugs, sheepishly.
"Somewhere?"

---

[Cabin 8]

After a little while, Shrike yawns, stretches, and seems to be half-awake.

horngeek
2010-12-10, 01:17 AM
Zamira smiles. "Hey there."

Reinholdt
2010-12-10, 01:17 AM
[Outside]

"Should we stuff him under your bed and keep him there?" :smalltongue:

Reinholdt points at Cleo. "She wanted him alive for some reason."

The Bushranger
2010-12-10, 01:23 AM
[Outside]

"Eeeew, no. I don't need to be putting a monster under my bed!"

Jamie gives Cleo a rather...dissaproving look.
One that almost says 'traitor', in fact. :smalleek:

[Cabin 8]

"Hey y'rself," Shrike murmurs sleepily. "Y' ok?"

Reinholdt
2010-12-10, 01:26 AM
[Outside]

"Yeah. There's nothing to do, but to wait for them to wake up, then force him to talk by being as nice and as absolutely painless as possible. I'll give him two hours max before he cracks and tries to... err... two hours max." Maybe Jamie doesn't need to hear about that part.

horngeek
2010-12-10, 01:26 AM
"Yep. Kind of relaxing, actually..."

Zamira wriggles a little.

The Bushranger
2010-12-10, 01:33 AM
[Outside]

"Two hours before you can make him tock?" Jamie asks, grinning. "Ve haf vays! Tick...tick...tick..."
She then giggles.
"I guess. Maybe. Yeah. Can I help in any way?"

---

[Cabin 8]

Shrike wriggles back. :smalltongue:
"MMmhmm. Need me to let you go, dear?"

horngeek
2010-12-10, 01:34 AM
"Hmmm... probably, unfortunately. Call of nature."

Reinholdt
2010-12-10, 01:37 AM
[Outside]

"I dunno. Stick around make sure he doesn't run anywhere?"

Reinholdt says before deadtiming.

The Bushranger
2010-12-10, 01:43 AM
[Cabin 8]

Shrike chuckes, nods, and sets about releasing Zamira.

[Outside]

"OK. I can do that." Jamie smiles.

And, well, does that.

((And, alas, I must be off. G'nite!))

horngeek
2010-12-10, 01:45 AM
Once released... Zamira makes a beeline for the toilet.

{{And got some stuff to do, so redeadtime. Sorry.}}

ApeofLight
2010-12-10, 11:10 AM
((Where were we this time? may I assume out side?))

*Gar Gar, Su, Su.*
Somthing catches the creatures eye. It dashes away and leaps, a good 6feet up, into a tree. Its two talons cut deeply into the wood, narrowly missing the squirrl it was chasing.
Rawr *Blood blood. Cute.*
It is now dangling form the tree, two claws possabily stuck.

We can say just outside the infirmary.

Susan crawls over to the tree and hauls herself up trying to dislodge the thing's claws.

"You can jump quite high, can't you?" She says, unnerved. That's eye height.

Garth is slightly surprised and also unnerved. " You hungry little fella? We can go get you something to eat in the kitchen. " He says and walks over to Susan.

Reinholdt
2010-12-10, 03:39 PM
Fez hat Reinholdt starts to stir.
Sniper Reinholdt helps him out by poking him a few times with his rifle. :smallannoyed:

Morty
2010-12-10, 03:40 PM
Brinika is wandering around the campsite, humming.

Recaiden
2010-12-10, 03:57 PM
Cleo finally regains consciousness after the knockout gas put her out, and sits up, holding her head in her left hand. After a moment she hurriedly snatches up her beret and replaces it on her head, where it does nothing to hide how disheveled her hair is.
"Gud morning. Which Reinhold are you?"

Reinholdt
2010-12-10, 04:03 PM
"The one that belongs here. Treasure Hunter Extraordinaire, Destroy of Worlds, Dangerously Insane, yada yada. Who're you? Better yet, who is he?"

Reinholdt points at night-cap Reinholdt who blinks awake with a big old yawn. "I don't wanna go to school today..."

Recaiden
2010-12-10, 04:09 PM
"Cleosepha Olivieri Danir. I feel like I shoulda have a fancy title too, maybe, though of course I do not approach your level of notoriety. Vituosa and thief of souls, maybe? Sounds a bit too somber. Anyway, he's Anchor's Christmas present."

Reinholdt
2010-12-10, 04:13 PM
*blink blink*
"Her... present?"

Night cap Rein nods. It's true! Please don't kill him now...
As the sleepiness goes away, the night cap turns back to a fez-hat.

Recaiden
2010-12-10, 04:15 PM
Cleo nods quickly. "Exactly. Got him from Santa Claus himself."

Reinholdt
2010-12-10, 04:22 PM
"I... umm... I don't know what to say..." Reinholdt's mouth twitches a little and he looks down, a lot of conflicting feelings running through him right now.

He looks back up for a bit. "Sorry. I'll... just... Enjoy your stay." Sniper Reinholdt starts to head towards his room in the guest cabin.

Fez-Reinholdt just tilts his head and watches him go. What a weirdo. :smallconfused:

Recaiden
2010-12-10, 04:23 PM
Cleo is going to follow after sniper-Reinholdt. "Hey. Are you alright?"

Morty
2010-12-10, 04:26 PM
In her wandering, Brinika spots another cat that somehow found its way into the campsite. This one is small, though, like Trilby. So it won't pounce on her like the mean big one did. And he has a hat! She approaches Fez-Reinholdt cheefully.

billtodamax
2010-12-10, 04:28 PM
Garth is slightly surprised and also unnerved. " You hungry little fella? We can go get you something to eat in the kitchen. " He says and walks over to Susan.

"Hey, can you help me up?" She asks. She motions to her legs which are quite badly injured. "Just need to get to an infirmary bed."

Reinholdt
2010-12-10, 04:29 PM
Cleo is going to follow after sniper-Reinholdt. "Hey. Are you alright?"
"I don't know." He says honestly. He was given to someone as a Thanksmas present! He's been to Thanksmas twice, so he knows how the system works. He was asked for. On one hand, that's incredibly flattering. On the other hand it's incredibly insulting. Reinholdt hasn't a clue what to make of it.

In her wandering, Brinika spots another cat that somehow found its way into the campsite. This one is small, though, like Trilby. So it won't pounce on her like the mean big one did. And he has a hat! She approaches Fez-Reinholdt cheefully.

Fez-Rein smiles and waves at Brinika. "Hello there." :smallsmile:

Morty
2010-12-10, 04:30 PM
The tiny goblin crouches next to Fez-Reinholdt. Oooh. You can talk?

Recaiden
2010-12-10, 04:31 PM
"Well, it's not so bad is it? You're not him, after all. And there's certainly some good in it." It certainly is a bit creepy.

Reinholdt
2010-12-10, 04:35 PM
The tiny goblin crouches next to Fez-Reinholdt. Oooh. You can talk?

"Actually you pull a string in my back to make me talk." :smalltongue:

"Yes, I can talk." He extends his paw in greeting. "I'm Reinholdt."

"Well, it's not so bad is it? You're not him, after all. And there's certainly some good in it." It certainly is a bit creepy.

"I... really don't know." Maybe he could use the other Reinholdt as bait for something? Would that be good? "I... just don't know. I need to think about it. Probably talk to him some more." If he's anything like himself, then he isn't a good thing at all!

Yes, confusing pronouns were used on purpose.

ApeofLight
2010-12-10, 04:36 PM
"Hey, can you help me up?" She asks. She motions to her legs which are quite badly injured. "Just need to get to an infirmary bed."

Garth looks and frowns a little. " Yeah, I can help. Do you want me to just carry you? " He asks and goes to give her something to lean on.

Morty
2010-12-10, 04:38 PM
"Actually you pull a string in my back to make me talk." :smalltongue:

"Yes, I can talk." He extends his paw in greeting. "I'm Reinholdt."

I'm Brinika. She shakes Reinholdt's paw. I've never seen a kitty that talked before. Can I still pet you?

Recaiden
2010-12-10, 04:38 PM
"You're proba'y right. Just don't do anything rash, a'right? We don't want neither of you hurt." Bait would at least be productive.

Reinholdt
2010-12-10, 04:41 PM
I'm Brinika. She shakes Reinholdt's paw. I've never seen a kitty that talked before. Can I still pet you?

"Of course! I love pets!" :smallsmile:
Reinholdt steps over to her and nuzzles up.
... He's the creepiest Reinholdt I've ever seen. EVER.

"You're proba'y right. Just don't do anything rash, a'right? We don't want neither of you hurt." Bait would at least be productive.
"No, no. Of course not." Reinholdt pauses to look at Cleo. What is with these random people being randomly and extremely protective of him? It started back with Eve and her aspects and now it's Anchor and... "You're Anchor's mother, aren't you?"

Recaiden
2010-12-10, 04:47 PM
Cleo looks back at Reinholdt, smirking. "Yes, I am." No need to get into the curses and the nanobots and the demons interfering and the kidnapping and all that. It was a simple question and it deserves a simple answer.

Morty
2010-12-10, 04:49 PM
"Of course! I love pets!" :smallsmile:
Reinholdt steps over to her and nuzzles up.
... He's the creepiest Reinholdt I've ever seen. EVER.

Brinika picks Reinholdt up and pets his ears. Teehee. You're cute!

Reinholdt
2010-12-10, 04:52 PM
Cleo looks back at Reinholdt, smirking. "Yes, I am." No need to get into the curses and the nanobots and the demons interfering and the kidnapping and all that. It was a simple question and it deserves a simple answer.
Demons, nanobots, and curses, oh my! :eek:

"Right. A pleasure to meet you miss. Reinholdt, Treasure Hunter Extraordinaire at your service." Reinholdt performs his flourish.
Sure, she already knows that, but Reinholdt figures she deserves the proper introduction.

Brinika picks Reinholdt up and pets his ears. Teehee. You're cute!

Reinholdt purrs and purrs and nuzzles the pets. "Thanks." :smallbiggrin:
"You live here?"

Recaiden
2010-12-10, 04:53 PM
Cleo blinks a few times. "Didn't you just do that? A pleasure to meet you though."

billtodamax
2010-12-10, 04:54 PM
Garth looks and frowns a little. " Yeah, I can help. Do you want me to just carry you? " He asks and goes to give her something to lean on.

Susan considers refusing, but realises that that would just be being stubborn.

"Yeah, thanks." She says.

Morty
2010-12-10, 04:55 PM
Reinholdt purrs and purrs and nuzzles the pets. "Thanks." :smallbiggrin:
"You live here?"

Yeah. I stay here with my Aunt Reelshka because my Mom and Dad are very busy in the city.

ApeofLight
2010-12-10, 04:55 PM
" Alright, just keep hold of the... alien thing... on three. One...Three. " And Garth goes to pick her up with one arm under her legs and one arm under her torso. He will then carry her to the infirmary and set her down in a bed.

Reinholdt
2010-12-10, 05:01 PM
Cleo blinks a few times. "Didn't you just do that? A pleasure to meet you though."

"Well... yes, but it just doesn't feel proper without the flourish."

Yeah. I stay here with my Aunt Reelshka because my Mom and Dad are very busy in the city.

"Ah. Hard at work for you no doubt."

Recaiden
2010-12-10, 05:02 PM
"I understand a proper flourish can make an introduction a times."

billtodamax
2010-12-10, 05:03 PM
And Susan will attempt to take the 'alien thing' with her.

Morty
2010-12-10, 05:03 PM
"Ah. Hard at work for you no doubt."

Actually... Brinika leans in conspirationally. They're involved in politics. All the goblins from the city want to move to one of the big mountains.

ApeofLight
2010-12-10, 05:05 PM
And Susan will attempt to take the 'alien thing' with her.

Garth goes and puts her in an infirmary bed and then goes to find someone to take care the wounds on Susan's legs.

Reinholdt
2010-12-10, 05:09 PM
"I understand a proper flourish can make an introduction a times."

"I feel it's important anyways."
Reinholdt shrugs.

Actually... Brinika leans in conspirationally. They're involved in politics. All the goblins from the city want to move to one of the big mountains.

Reinholdt gasps! "NO! Really?"

Recaiden
2010-12-10, 05:17 PM
Cleo shrugs as well. "Why did you ask?"

Morty
2010-12-10, 05:21 PM
Reinholdt gasps! "NO! Really?"

Yeah! Brinika giggles at the kitty's disbelief and tries to scratch Reinholdt's ears some more. And maybe I'll have a big room there so I can have my own molerat! And I'll invite my friends from here over!

Reinholdt
2010-12-10, 05:25 PM
Cleo shrugs as well. "Why did you ask?"

"Ask what? If you were her mother? Well she mentioned you before is all. And you seemed... related." You both act weird around me compared to everyone else!

Yeah! Brinika giggles at the kitty's disbelief and tries to scratch Reinholdt's ears some more. And maybe I'll have a big room there so I can have my own molerat! And I'll invite my friends from here over!

"I suppose I shouldn't eat the molerat, huh?"
*purr purr*

billtodamax
2010-12-10, 05:27 PM
Susan can be taken to an infirmary bed, although Nurse Piper might not be happy with the Trygaunt being brought into the infirmary.

Recaiden
2010-12-10, 05:29 PM
She's only acting weird on Anchor's behalf, while Anchor isn't here.
Cleo gets a smirking expression. "I see. What did she tell you?" It was probably something crazy.

Morty
2010-12-10, 05:29 PM
Brinika looks incredulously at Reinholdt and giggles. You couldn't eat a molerat, silly! They're bigger than kitties! Looks like molerats Reelshka knows are different than the real ones.

ApeofLight
2010-12-10, 05:30 PM
Susan can be taken to an infirmary bed, although Nurse Piper might not be happy with the Trygaunt being brought into the infirmary.

Once Garth gets someone to take care of Susan's leg wounds he comes back to her bed and pulls up a chair and sit in it.

Reinholdt
2010-12-10, 05:35 PM
She's only acting weird on Anchor's behalf, while Anchor isn't here.
Cleo gets a smirking expression. "I see. What did she tell you?" It was probably something crazy.

"Oh she said she got along with you and didn't with her dad and there were some issues there. But I didn't pry too much as she didn't really seem all that comfortable talking about it. Did speak of you fondly though." Reinholdt's player can't remember exactly what was said though.

Brinika looks incredulously at Reinholdt and giggles. You couldn't eat a molerat, silly! They're bigger than kitties! Looks like molerats Reelshka knows are different than the real ones.

"What?! No wai! I could eat any rodent THIS BIG!" He holds his paws out as far from each other as they can go with a grin.

Recaiden
2010-12-10, 05:37 PM
"Oh. That's good then. You have any pieces of treasure to hunt?"
A general idea was all she was asking for.

Reinholdt
2010-12-10, 05:46 PM
"Oh. That's good then. You have any pieces of treasure to hunt?"
A general idea was all she was asking for.

"Oh, kinda. I was going to go Treasure Hunting with Anchor in her world once a few things we had to do got settled."

Morty
2010-12-10, 05:48 PM
"What?! No wai! I could eat any rodent THIS BIG!" He holds his paws out as far from each other as they can go with a grin.

Brinika laughs and sits down on the ground, trying to put Reinholdt in her lap. She picks up a plushie from the ground, roughly Reinholdt's size. See? This is a molerat. Only real ones are bigger.
It looks like this (http://www.gothic.phx.pl/gothic/dane/potwory/kretoszczur.jpg), except fluffy.

Recaiden
2010-12-10, 05:50 PM
Cleo raises her eyebrows. "Surprising that Anchor would take someone back there."
"Okay. Maybe you should go talk to your other self now that you're a bit calmer?"
Because deadtime here.

Reinholdt
2010-12-10, 05:54 PM
Brinika laughs and sits down on the ground, trying to put Reinholdt in her lap. She picks up a plushie from the ground, roughly Reinholdt's size. See? This is a molerat. Only real ones are bigger.
It looks like this (http://www.gothic.phx.pl/gothic/dane/potwory/kretoszczur.jpg), except fluffy.

"Bigger?!" :smalleek:
"How could anyone make such a horrendously large rodent?!"

Cleo raises her eyebrows. "Surprising that Anchor would take someone back there."
"Okay. Maybe you should go talk to your other self now that you're a bit calmer?"
Because deadtime here.

"Yeah... I suppose..." Reinholdt frowns and heads back to Fez-hat Reinholdt's location.

Bye Rec.

Morty
2010-12-10, 05:57 PM
"Bigger?!" :smalleek:
"How could anyone make such a horrendously large rodent?!"

Reelshka scratches her ear. I dunno. But someone did. They're very nice.

billtodamax
2010-12-10, 05:57 PM
Once Garth gets someone to take care of Susan's leg wounds he comes back to her bed and pulls up a chair and sit in it.

Nurse Piper will presumably take care of them.

"So, what do you think we should do with this thing?" Susan asks.

Reinholdt
2010-12-10, 05:59 PM
Reelshka scratches her ear. I dunno. But someone did. They're very nice.

"I suppose. But they better not put us cats out of a job!"
Fez-Rein says before noting Sniper Rein just returned and is staring at the duo.
Oh. Hmmm... "Might be time for me to go..."

Morty
2010-12-10, 06:03 PM
Aw. Brinika pets Reinholdt's ears some more. Bye, Reinholdt.

Reinholdt
2010-12-10, 06:09 PM
*purr purr*
"Don't worry. We can snuggle again later."
Fez-Rein hops down from a lap or arms or whatever and goes over to Sniper Rein and the two murmer amongst themselves for a bit before Fez-Rein follows Sniper Rein back to his room in the guest cabin so they can talk in privacy.

The Bushranger
2010-12-10, 06:39 PM
[Nancy's Mindscape]

The blade sinks into the body of the Dancer that don't even tries to dodge, it's dead eyes looks at Quinn and she can tell it's amused somehow.

As she damages it's body it appears to make some sort of decision and sinks down on the sword closer to Quinn. Suddenly the suggestions the dancer make seems to change in nature, it seems to want her. Want her close, closer then ever before.

If Quinn isn't able to resist this final assault she will suddenly find everything about the dancer quite attractive. From it's decaying body and worms to it's foul stench and it's constant movements that might remind her of certain things you mostly do in private with the one you love (at least if your old-fashioned).

And so Quinn is pulled close, her mind bombarded by the suggestions of the Dancer. And for a moment, it almost seems like she's succumbed. As she moves closer still, herself, her lips puckering up...

...in order to aim a nice spitball right between the creature's eyes.
[i]"I have a husband," she hisses, trying to yank her sword upwards to split the Dancer's torso and head.

Rest in Pieces!

[Outside]
[Real world]

Jamie, meanwhile, undeadtimes, looks around, sees no Tobias, and sighs.

Morty
2010-12-10, 06:43 PM
Brinika watches Fez-Reinholdt go, and is somewhat confused by the appearance of Sniper Reinholdt. She then lies on the ground, eyes covered by the hat and hums.

The Bushranger
2010-12-10, 06:51 PM
Jamie, noticing Brinkia, heads in her direction, but pauses, listening to the humming with a smile.

Shadowcaller
2010-12-10, 07:08 PM
[Nancy's Mindscape]

And so Quinn is pulled close, her mind bombarded by the suggestions of the Dancer. And for a moment, it almost seems like she's succumbed. As she moves closer still, herself, her lips puckering up...

...in order to aim a nice spitball right between the creature's eyes.
[i]"I have a husband," she hisses, trying to yank her sword upwards to split the Dancer's torso and head.

Rest in Pieces!

The metaphorical body of the dancer is indeed torn into pieces, blood and gore splattering all over Quinn. The last thing she can sense from the being is happiness. Why she doesn't know, but then the essence of the dancer seems to have left Nancy's mind forever.

"No! No!" She hear someone desperately scream, sounding to be on the verge to tears. Quinn can see Nancy3 running up to the remains Quinn left of the dancer, going down on her knees to hold them close to herself, starting to shake.

She is crying uncontrollably now.

The Bushranger
2010-12-10, 07:36 PM
[Infirmary]
[Nancy's Mindscape]

And Quinn, clothes torn and splattered with Far-goo :smalleek:, tries to put a hand on Nancy3's shoulder.

"For what it's worth, I'm sorry."

Yeah, she's totally expecting to be attacked again.

horngeek
2010-12-10, 07:43 PM
Zamira undeadtimes!

Shadowcaller
2010-12-10, 07:46 PM
[Infirmary]
[Nancy's Mindscape]

Quinn can't hear what Nancy3 is saying through her heavy sobs but she looks up at Quinn and stares at her with pure hatred. And then she jumps on her, trying to put her hands around Quinn's throat.