PDA

View Full Version : Need help for a prestige class.

Infernum
2010-12-10, 02:09 PM
Hello Forum dwellers,

I require your help. I am playing a Knight using the rules from the Races Of War book. (http://dungeons.wikia.com/wiki/Races_of_War_%283.5e_Sourcebook%29/Warriors_with_Class#Base_Classes)

Since this class ends at 10th level, I will bee needing an idea on what to do after that. I currently dont know of anything decent to go with this class. Any and all ideas are welcome, even other homebrew stuff and the like.

As for his feats, he has Shield Spec. and Shield Ward Heavy Shield. He also used the Combat Focus feats from the PHB II.

I really need some ideas as i dont think any of the current Complete books offer anything useful for this character.

Elric VIII
2010-12-10, 02:21 PM
Crusader, from Tome of Battle, is an excelent class to follow up the Knight you've chosen. By taking the class at level 11 you can take level 3 maneuvers right away (although your first stance must be level 1, according to the class) since your initiator level will be 6. The crusader has relatively few swift action maneuvers, so you won't have to choose between Knight abilities and Crusader Maneuvers. Also, the various class features mesh nicely with the concept of a knight, like Diehard and Furious Counterstrike.