PDA

View Full Version : Insanity and sanity based and related cleric domains (3.5)

akma
2010-12-14, 12:58 PM
I`m thinking of making a variant cleric that instead of gaining it`s magic power from gods get it from sanity eating creatures. It`s for my alternative setting where I don`t want gods to exist, but I don`t want to block such a popular option, so I have a justification not to make a seperate class. Also, I don`t like the idea of clerics of an ideal.
I know about this domain: http://www.d20srd.org/srd/divine/domains.htm#madnessDomain
but I wondered what more available options are on the internet. Assume I have no splatbooks and that I can only use links. Any emotion based or a lies domain available on the internet would also be nice, and I want to have diffrent domains available for each kind of sanity eater that I`ll think of.

Sir Swindle89
2010-12-14, 01:00 PM
Lords of Madness might be woth a peek. I know it mentioned aberant gods in there.

gbprime
2010-12-14, 01:30 PM
I like adding the Dreams domain to things that are madness inspired. Nothing says cracked sanity like imunity to fear!:smallconfused:

akma
2010-12-14, 01:36 PM
I like adding the Dreams domain to things that are madness inspired. Nothing says cracked sanity like imunity to fear!:smallconfused:

Where is the dreams domain?

Psyren
2010-12-14, 01:53 PM
Mind
Planning
Passion
maybe Chaos, Suffering or Trickery...

Volthawk
2010-12-14, 02:04 PM
Where is the dreams domain?

Spell Compendium. It probably originated elsewhere, though.