PDA

View Full Version : McValda's

Valda, Adlav and Samiam: the Jacked-Up Trinity
2006-07-30, 09:53 PM
The smell of cheap liquor and deep fat fryers fill your nostrils as you walk in. A picture of a brown-skinned zombie in a paper hat hangs on the wall. The title reads: Employee of the Month: Samiam (( Remember him from the Circus of the Moon arc! ))

Welcome to McValda's, my name is Adlav may I take your sou-- ouch! ...order

It's not Europe, but it's still a fast-food joint that sells booze! Come and enjoy burgers and fries, and get roaring drunk and fight in our "Playroom". Come and enjoy our crappy food and cheap alchohol, all prepared by everyone's favorite underpaid walking apocalypse: Adlav! Assistant Manager Samiam prepares the crunchy rottweasels.

Menu:

Cheeseburger Combo Meal

Cosmic Sized Fries

Crispy Mystery Meat Sandwich

Salad- Griffon Forks provided

4-Piece Crunchy Rottweasel Combo Meal- Deep-fried rottweiler Imported from scenic Perigia Faire!

6-Piece Sneak's Cheese Weasel Combo Meal- American cheese in the shape of a friendly woodland creature!

Samiam: Me can be Oblivion-sizing that for simply surrending 50 more of your easy-earned gp!
Desserts-

Sundae

Milkshake- Try our NEW Adlav's Immortal Soul shake! Naturally Flavored!

Humble Pie

Booze:

Samiam's Rotgut- Made with real rotten guts!

Blood of the Innocent- Artificial cherry flavored alcholic beverage.

Valda's Value Vodka

(Fake) Martini- Smitten, not stirred.

Beer- Straight, generic beer.

Daedrous Avari
2006-07-30, 09:56 PM
((lol, this should become a popular place pretty soon.))

2006-07-30, 09:59 PM
((lol, this should become a popular place pretty soon.))

(( I certainly hope so. It's meant to be like Sneak's or Trog's. ))

Flabbicus
2006-07-30, 10:05 PM
(( Except with more gooey goodness, and spamreapings.

You should sell Anti-spam! :D ))

2006-07-30, 10:06 PM
(( Except with more gooey goodness, and spamreapings.

You should sell Anti-spam! :D ))

Will you be commanding the bringings of many crunchy rottweasels, Mr. Potential Customs Official?

Flabbicus
2006-07-30, 10:07 PM
(( ^ Remember Adlav/Valda this is OOC chat. But I'll just blame that on the clowns insanity. ))

Idiotbox90
2006-07-30, 11:38 PM
Idiotbox walks up to the counter.

"One crunchy rottweasel, please. I've been waiting so long to try one."

2006-08-02, 11:39 AM
Idiotbox walks up to the counter.

"One crunchy rottweasel, please. I've been waiting so long to try one."

That will be two chickens and -4,.524 gp!

(( ^ Remember Adlav/Valda this is OOC chat. But I'll just blame that on the clowns insanity. ))

(( He's not a clown. He's a zombie ex-concession stand attendant turned restaurant assistant manager. ))

Sneak
2006-08-02, 11:43 AM
(( You should start selling cheese weasels (http://www.dungeoncrawlinc.com/comic212.html) and spam llamas (http://www.dungeoncrawlinc.com/comic213.html). ))

2006-08-02, 11:46 AM
(( You should start selling cheese weasels (http://www.dungeoncrawlinc.com/comic212.html) and spam llamas (http://www.dungeoncrawlinc.com/comic213.html). ))

(( Sell spam!? Are you high!? ))

Sneak
2006-08-02, 11:50 AM
(( Hey. Spam llamas are cool. Fine, maybe not, but what about the cheese weasels? ::) ))

2006-08-02, 11:52 AM
(( Hey. Spam llamas are cool. Fine, maybe not, but what about the cheese weasels? ::) ))

(( Okay. ))

mutecebu
2006-08-02, 06:38 PM
Ajax lumbers in, a zombie with glowing golden eyes. He addresses the barkeep in an Irish accent,

"Ya got any Spam Lamma, laddie? I've got a hankarin for Spam Lamma!"

Zann
2006-08-04, 07:31 AM
Zann stumbles in, clutching his head. He leans heavily on the counter, muttering a little.

"Can I have... A cheese burger combo meal, with Cosmic Fries and a pint of Samiam's Rotgut. please..."

*blech*

He transfers his weight to his trident, and promptly falls over.

2006-08-11, 03:11 PM
Ewww.... Adlav! Clean! Make with the squeaking lemons!

kill_the_cleric
2006-08-12, 08:36 PM
kill the cleric walks in and say's "a beer and a cheesebrianer with the bun on the side, or do not have those?

Zann
2006-08-15, 01:43 PM
Zann drums his fingers on the counter, singing a hole through it.

"Hey? Come on! I'm not paying unless I get my food!"

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-05, 10:06 PM
(The pick a random page and eat there experiment has found McValda's)

*Atreyu, Kint, and Ala trot into the store. Atreyu stares at Samiam thinking he looks kind of familiar, but can't place his face.*

Muffy? Muffy? I think he's dead. I don't think he'll make food.
OOH, OOH, they have food and a toy. I want one. Can I get one? Its a race-cart that moves when you pull back on it.
"huh? Oh sure" *the llama orders 2 meals for the kids, then he looks inside at the contents and accidently spills the food on the floor, so they can't eat it. Ala starts to whimper, sadly*

"Its okay. I'll summon some sushi and this way you can eat that and still have the toy, we'll swing by Trog's and get some bamhacon later. Is that okay?"
*She nods and he breathes a sigh of relief, then bleats nervously as Kint has found the ball pit. Given the creepy looking nature of the ball pit, Atreyu keeps a close eye on it, praying to Inari all the while.*

*After watching the pit for awhile, the llama is quite sure that he's seeing things move that aren't his kids, so he scoops them up and all three dash out of the building*