PDA

View Full Version : Oots in the ring

Orzel
2010-12-15, 12:18 PM
A comment by my younger cousin forced me to compared Belkar to a sports team. Another comment from him comparing the Belkster to a pro wrestler had me rolling. Converting the OotS, Team Evil, Linear Guild and others into the theatrical antics of "pro wrestling". Reverting my brain back to when I used to watch wrestling

Roy- the leader of the stable. A powerhouse who keeps the rest of the Order out of trouble. A constand fued with Xykon keeps him in the main event for da belt.

Durkon- Poor Durkon. Fans would love him but his lawfulness will get him a lot of losses. Ambushed or hit by illegal weapons every fight.

Elan- His promos would be awesome. A Fan favorite, especially with women, his feud with Nale rivals Roy's with Xykon. Haley would manage and valet for him. Elan would be the only other Oots to get da belt. He was a "jobber" until his mentor taught him how to win. Uses flashy moves.

Haley- Her Feud with Crystal and Tsukiko were probably popular. Haley probably won the Tag Team Belts with Celia (with Belkar as manager) when Roy was "injured".

V-not much sould be said about V. Probably a "jobber". "Ot until Roy gets "injured" by Xykon does V do something special. V make a Heel Turn to Dark V and takes out the whole Black Dragon alone with his new finisher.

Belkar- His personality matches the lovable heel. The sound of his entrance music would ignite boos and cheers. Countless fueds, gimmicky matches, excessive cheating, backstage antics, and hilarious promos would put him as the top star of the mid-card.

"I am back in Gobbotopia, loser capital of the world!"

Gift Jeraff
2010-12-15, 12:27 PM
Thog would be like Goldust.

Orzel
2010-12-15, 12:41 PM

I require explanation.

Velaryon
2010-12-16, 03:12 PM

Does that mean Xykon is Triple H? If so, then does Redcloak become Shawn Michaels, Randy Orton, or X-Pac? :smallbiggrin: