PDA

View Full Version : Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 for DS

true_shinken
2010-12-15, 03:26 PM
So, I really want to try this game (I loved Civil War) but it does not run in my screwed up PC and I don't have a good home console (the best I had was my ps2 and she died on me, that bitch).
I just saw there is a DS version of this. But I played the GBA version of the first game and it sucked. Big time.
I couldn't find any info online about the DS version of MUA2 other than it being an action RPG.
Does anyone know anything about this game? Is it anywhere similar to the xbox/ps3 versions?

Deth Muncher
2010-12-15, 04:23 PM
So, I really want to try this game (I loved Civil War) but it does not run in my screwed up PC and I don't have a good home console (the best I had was my ps2 and she died on me, that bitch).
I just saw there is a DS version of this. But I played the GBA version of the first game and it sucked. Big time.
I couldn't find any info online about the DS version of MUA2 other than it being an action RPG.
Does anyone know anything about this game? Is it anywhere similar to the xbox/ps3 versions?

MUA2 is a decent game - on 360 or PS3. I made the mistake of reserving the Wii version - it was the aborted fetus of a game that was supposed to be awesome. If it got ported to the DS, it'll probably be the aborted fetus of an aborted fetus of a good game.

And I'm sorry I have to use such graphic imagery, but there's really no other way I can think of to describe how bad the Wii version was. I was SO angry I paid 50ish bucks for that.

Driderman
2010-12-15, 05:08 PM
I really can't imagine how the game would translate well to a DS, but I haven't tried it.