PDA

View Full Version : Wukei's Ship: shipping and portraits

Pages : [1] 2 3

Wukei
2006-05-19, 05:51 PM
(Oh Noes...Wukei's trying to figure out the point of "The Town")

A ship puts in to port at the edge of town. *Stepping off of the ship comes an androgynous person wearing a white jacket of a sea captain, a black shirt underneath and tight black leggings. *The boots make enough noise on the gangplank, but it's the wooden cane rimmed near the top in gold that makes the most racket...when she wants it to.

The captain removes her black hat and swishes it down, revealing her dark brown--nearly black--hair and her sparkling hazel eyes. *"Well, let's get to business then," she says, though to herself or some unseen person it's not certain.

In a booming voice the captain calls out, "Pictures and etchings for sale!" *She says aside, "Made 'em meself." *She then shouts, "Rare items to be found for sure!"

Sneak
2006-05-19, 05:53 PM
A large tabby cat walks in and puffs on its cigar. It tips its hat off to the captain and starts admiring the paintings. Someone would pay to get these stolen...

Wukei
2006-05-19, 06:02 PM
Wukei points at the cat and says, "Cat, if you have the gold I'll paint you the finest picture of yourself you ever have laid eyes on. The colouring of it...well...it costs a bit more."

Sneak
2006-05-19, 06:12 PM
The cat stops examining the pictures and beams at the captain. He meows softly and a large gold coin appears on his outstretched paw. "Money will not be a problem. I would be delighted if you would draw such a portrait, be it colored or not." He beams again and starts cleaning himself.

Wukei
2006-05-19, 07:12 PM
The captain whips out a pen, pencil, and sketchpad and starts drawing. After a bit she flips the drawing around.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/Wukei/The%20Town/DonSneak01.jpg

"There you are, Master Cat. 10 gold, if you please."

Sneak
2006-05-19, 07:43 PM
The cat claps its paws delightedly. "It's beautiful! Here, take 15 gold." He meows softly again and 15 gold pieces fall into Wukei's hand. He then starts looking at the picture and preening himself.

(( I used it to make a background, hope you don't mind...so cool! ))

BlythraB
2006-05-19, 07:45 PM
a strange-looking girl walks up to the captain and asks:
you by any chance got a twelve-foot high feather?

Wukei
2006-05-19, 07:45 PM
The captain takes the money, sweeps off her hat and bows. When she replaces the hat back on her head the money in the other hand has disappeared. "I'm glad you like my work, Master Cat. Perhaps you can tell me a bit about this town that I've come to port in?"

edit:

The captain looks over at the girl and strokes her chin in thought for a moment. "You know, I plucket an Angel's feather once, but the tallest that is is six foot... where in the nine hells would you find one twice that size?"

(Yay ^.^ Sneak likes my work...I liked him, too, actually. Most of my animals have really big paws. I've never drawn that kinda hat before so it was a little awkward.)

Auggle
2006-05-19, 07:48 PM
A man in a dark blue robe with brownish red hair and a small book walks up. He snapps the book shut and he says, "can you supply me with a painting of, ooh, random lines going everywhere. Make it 50cm by 50cm, no questions asked, because 50 gp answers every thing you want to know" he says quickly.

Lykan
2006-05-19, 07:49 PM
Its a nuthouse here...

A werewolf walks to the shop and bows slightly.

Generally, you can get anything you want here. The crimes bad, but the police arnt corrupt... And Sneaks bar is probably the most dangerous spot in town...

Wukei
2006-05-19, 07:51 PM
"Random lines, sir? While I fancy myself an artist I tend to draw towards the line of portraits. Offer a child a bar of chocolate and you can have your drawing faster than if I drew it, sir." The captain looks at the man suspiciously, as though he were trying to impugne her abilities.

Edit:

The captain nods to the werewolf, "You have my gratitude for the bit of information, sir."

Sneak
2006-05-19, 07:56 PM
The cat sniffs at Lykan, looking vaguely offended. "The most dangerous spot in the town, eh? I will inform you that my bar is completely safe! OK, I admit, the floor has problems, but other than that..." The cat sighs and turns back to Wukei, clearing its throat. "Ahem. I am called Sneak, or Don Sneak as some say. Anyway, the town is pretty nice. It has many shops, especially taverns and inns. Like Lykan here says, the crime is pretty bad. There are even rumors of a Mafia here, but they are most definitely false. The police are annoying and always on my trail. Er, that is, the police are dedicted and true. Hmmm...anything else?" The cat scratches its head and goes back to studying the drawing.

Wukei
2006-05-19, 07:58 PM
"Yes..." the captain leans on her cane with a smirk. "How pathetic is the police force here, and are you free for a private chat Don Sneak?"

Lykan
2006-05-19, 07:58 PM
Yeah, you forgot to mention the attack of a sun gods avatars on your esteemed establishment...

Sneak
2006-05-19, 08:02 PM
Sneak looks surprised. "Really, Lykan? I missed that. Ah, well." He shrugs. "About the police...no, they're not pathetic. They're actually quite dedicated to their work, but they are quite new so there are only a few members. As for a private chat, I'm free anytime."

Lykan
2006-05-19, 08:07 PM
Lykan counts off on his fingers

And Nethelyries possession, and the attack of weredragons, and the floor collapse...
... I know Im missing one disaster...

kill_the_cleric
2006-05-19, 08:25 PM
A mind flayer walks up the dock looks at the captain and ask's "do you have essence of mind?".

Wukei
2006-05-19, 08:29 PM
"No..but you know...I hear there's this new wizard's shop in town...perhaps he'll have it?"

Jenny_Archer
2006-05-19, 08:39 PM
Could i possibly have a portrait done?

Wukei
2006-05-19, 08:44 PM
"What is it with all the talking cats?" her eyebrows raise but her expression shows that she's pleased by either the request or the fact that there are talking cats. "Of course, of course. It would give me much pleasure to draw for you."

Xiagu
2006-05-19, 08:45 PM
Lykan counts off on his fingers

And Nethelyries possession, and the attack of weredragons, and the floor collapse...
... I know Im missing one disaster...

"You're forgetting the near collapse of the roof, and the arrival of your Mechanus twin."

The former was said by a tall celestial, who disappeared as quickly as he appeared. Which was quite quick.

[Gah! I wrote 'wolf' instead of 'roof', for whatever reason.]

Mortia De Luna Draco
2006-05-19, 09:11 PM
A large, golden scaled Dragon deciple walks down onto the peir. His giant leathery wings folded begind his back like a regal cape. The blade of his scythe is nowwhere to be seen, but he has in his had a large staff, with a carving of a sleeping dragon atop it.

He bows gracefully towards Wukei.

M`Lady, it would honor me greatly if you would do a painting of me. If your paintings are even half as beatiful as you, then we are all in for a treat.

He pulls out a long corncob pipe and lites it, while sitting down on the chocks of the dock.

Lykan
2006-05-19, 09:12 PM
Lykan chuckles

Suck up...

Wukei
2006-05-19, 09:18 PM
Wukei laughs along with Lykan. "Indeed. Perhaps he thinks he can get buy without paying if he just kisses up a bit..."

Lykan
2006-05-19, 09:20 PM
Needless, I would like to see if I could get a portrait as well... I have just recieved a surplus of platinum from one of my most resent works...

Xiagu
2006-05-19, 09:29 PM
The tall, winged celestial appears again, slightly singed.

"And by 'surplus' he means he was drooling over it. Literally."

And this time, his hands were crackling with lightning even before he dissappeared.

Mortia De Luna Draco
2006-05-19, 09:38 PM
Standing up, and pushing Lykan into the water, Mortia's wings shake for a moment then go still.

I am more than capable of paying, m`lady. Most have forgoten the basic curtisies of life. To see a beatuiful woman, non the less, one who has her own ship, and a thriving buisness practice, is a rare treat. To not be forthcoming with myself, would be a denial of my apreasation of your beauty, and there for a denial of mysef. I am not one of great beauty, but I am more than adaquite at recognizing it when I happen to come across it.
Perhaps we can make a deal. Do you need to supply you men with weapons? I have the best weapons shop in town.

Sees Lykan getting out of the watter.
sorry about that, little pup, I forget how large I realy am...

Lykan
2006-05-19, 09:40 PM
Lykan gets pushed into the water: What the h- *splash!*

Lykan climbs out of the water: Dammit, Im gonna smell like wet dog and seaweed the rest of the day...

Draco, you arnt helping your "sucking up" case...

Wukei
2006-05-19, 09:42 PM
"We have no need of weapons. We're traders, not pirates. But a few gold will get you far," she states with a smile.

Mortia De Luna Draco
2006-05-19, 09:45 PM
Damn, all I have is this bag of 50 platinum. I'll be right back.

Stops by Lykan

sorry about that, here let me help,

Begins to cast spell...

all the water drops from Lykan

there, that should do it

Lykan
2006-05-19, 09:45 PM
Whats your price?

Wukei
2006-05-19, 09:48 PM
"Ten gold per portrait. I might colour, but that takes me longer... which raises the price considerably."

Lykan
2006-05-19, 09:50 PM
[you should probably up that price... you make so much more nonexistant money... ;D]

Done.

Lykan flicks a platinum coin to the sailor

I need to work my own shop for a few hours. Ill be back when your done...

Mortia De Luna Draco
2006-05-19, 09:51 PM
Mortia turns around, and walks up to the lady pirate.
Drops bag of platinum at her feet..

what would this get me?

Wukei
2006-05-19, 09:52 PM
The captain's eyes widen and she licks her lips without thinking. "Well, it depends upon what you'd like, obviously."

Mortia De Luna Draco
2006-05-19, 09:54 PM
Mortia leans over and whispers into Wukei's ear.

Lykan
2006-05-19, 09:57 PM
Lykan attempts a listen check 1d20+37= 39 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=456799)

Wukei
2006-05-19, 10:05 PM
(I'll leave that up to Mortia...you only got a 2? wuss...)

Wukei brings her hand to her mouth as though she'd heard something naughty, but her eyes glisten with laughter. "I'll get right on it, sir."

(Lesse...Mortia asked before Lykan...so my queue consists of:

Julienne
Mortia
Lykan

I will warn you guys that my mom is having surgery tomorrow. I don't know when I'll get to these over the next week. [No pity, please. A prayer, perhaps, but only if it's your style. She'll be fine.])

Lykan
2006-05-19, 10:09 PM
(I'll leave that up to Mortia...you only got a 2? wuss...)

Hey! Why do I always end up getting insulted when I have no control over the outcome!?

Xiagu
2006-05-20, 08:32 AM
The tall celestial appears again.

"You get insulted no matter what, Lykan."

Instead of disappearing this time, he simply flies away, but the difference in time is miniscule.

Old_el_Paso
2006-05-20, 01:09 PM
The pirate gets uo out of the bunker of the ship, yawns and walks over beside his captain, grinning.

Wukei
2006-05-20, 01:16 PM
"Finally...I thought you'd never show your head. Get this ship unpacked. Send the portraits in equal amounts off to the abandoned house, the basement of the museum, and Sneak's House. We've got a shipment to go pick up elsewhere."

Old_el_Paso
2006-05-20, 01:25 PM
"Yes, Cap'n!"

(How do I do that? Post at those places that I'm bringing them?)

Wukei
2006-05-20, 01:25 PM
(yep, pretty much)

Sneak
2006-05-20, 01:29 PM
(( Although posting at the House of Sneak could be considered thread necromancy. It hasn't been posted in for a while. So maybe you should scratch that destination. ))

Old_el_Paso
2006-05-20, 01:52 PM
Old el Paso returns after a successful delivery, "Not tryin' to disrespect ya, Cap'n, but where is this museum?"

Sneak
2006-05-20, 01:55 PM
The cat overhears Old el Paso. "Just look in the directory. (http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=silly;action=display;num=1147747069) It's right here. (http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=silly;action=display;num=1147997251) "

Xiagu
2006-05-20, 01:55 PM
(( Although posting at the House of Sneak could be considered thread necromancy. It hasn't been posted in for a while. So maybe you should scratch that destination. ))

[No, it's three months. And I've already commited thread necromancy on it once]

Wukei
2006-05-20, 01:57 PM
"Thank you, Don Sneak. Inform the Consiglieri that we'll be leaving shortly to retrieve his oil."

Old_el_Paso
2006-05-20, 02:22 PM
Old el Paso comes back to his captain, beads of sweat on his forehead.

Wukei
2006-05-20, 02:24 PM
Wukei offers OeP a glass of water and a towel. "Tell me how long do you think it will take until we can cast off?"

Old_el_Paso
2006-05-20, 03:10 PM
He wipes the towel on his head and sets it over his shoulder, after a short gulp of water, he asks, "Me, ma'am?"

Wukei
2006-05-20, 03:11 PM
"I might let you go this one alone...there's some things I have to do in town. I'll write out all of the information for you, though."

Old_el_Paso
2006-05-20, 03:18 PM
Drinking more water, he gives his captain a thumbs up. He swallows and says, "Ahhhh.... Now, what do you wish me to be doin' with the ship, Cap'n?"

Wukei
2006-05-20, 03:20 PM
The captain leads OeP off into her office and hands him the letters from the Consiglieri.

Old_el_Paso
2006-05-20, 04:00 PM
"I'll be deliverin' that olive oil soon enough, madam."

Wukei
2006-05-20, 04:02 PM
The captain winks and walks off the gangplank. "Good luck with that. I'll be out talking to Don Sneak when you get back."

Old_el_Paso
2006-05-20, 04:06 PM
Old el Paso grabs the wheel awkwardly, saying, "Won't I need a crew to hoist the sails and row?"

Wukei
2006-05-20, 04:08 PM
(Do what Sneak does...make up people.)

"The crew stays with you." She waves goodbye and then looks around for a bar.

Old_el_Paso
2006-05-20, 05:09 PM
Old el Paso points at a pirate who's blind in one eye. "Cyke, ready the crew for departure. Tell Biggums that it's his turn to stay in the crow's nest. If he complains, tell 'im that'd be mutiny..... Stick!" A very thin man with a goatee says, "Yep?" "Your turn to lead the crew in the rowing song, we're headin' out to sea!"

lost_my_NHL
2006-05-20, 05:53 PM
The Consiglieri appears on dock for a moment, smiles, takes off his hat, and waves goodbye at the ship disappearing in the distance.

Old_el_Paso
2006-05-20, 11:01 PM
Old el Paso returns the ship to the dock, saying to a cabinboy beside him, "She's a real beaut, ain't she?" "The ship, sir?" "No, I'm speakin' about yer mother, silly boy!"

(Here's your sign)

Wukei
2006-05-20, 11:06 PM
Wukei is waiting on the dock for them. "You got the cargo?"

Old_el_Paso
2006-05-20, 11:42 PM
"Yes, captain. We got it no problem, right Biggums?" Prodding the cabinboy beside him.

Wukei
2006-05-20, 11:52 PM
"Very well, grab a few men to help you unload the cargo and follow me to the Consiglieri's place."

After waiting for her crew to follow she then heads off to Grevosi's place.

Ryshan Ynrith
2006-05-21, 02:05 AM
Well, Wukei, you seem to have a fine shipping company here. I have a question for you: can you beat the Troupe's shipping prices? I need drinks for my latest endeavor-rum, whiskey, brandy, wines, the whole thing, and it's either you or them. I bear you no ill-will for my current state; although rest assured in my role as officer it will be looked at, I come to you as a private, vitally-challenged citizen today."

Tomb_Raven
2006-05-21, 06:10 AM
Can i sign up for the ship? I can make OOts style avatar portraits of your portraits...

I can be a pirate... *insert summerset accent*

Harr harr

I even have an avi ready for myself...

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j194/Tomb_Raven/mafpir2.gif

lost_my_NHL
2006-05-21, 07:59 AM
Grievosi arrives right after the ship arrives, and seeing the cargo being unloaded sighs, saying, "Ah, my cargo arrives! As to your needs, Ryshan, I think I may know someone who has what you need. I have some business to attend to now, so drop by my shop in a couple of hours. "

Wukei
2006-05-21, 08:54 AM
"Of course, Master Raven, welcome aboard." Wukei then looks to Ryshan. "You were dead when I'd finally offered my help. I, of course, only desicrated your body, Master Ryshan. And I was overlooked on doing so...your friend insults me by doing this and you're still going to charge me? It might get messy.

But enough of that. Business is business, and a sea-trader needs income, too. While Master Grevosi has offered his aid, I can perhaps procure some things that he cannot help you with."

Tomb_Raven
2006-05-21, 10:25 AM
Harr harr, enter zurr Mafia Pirate, harr harr. What wouldn you be wantin me to do marm.

Papa Raven

blackfox
2006-05-21, 10:36 AM
A small black fox walks up to Captain Wukei. "Hey, Wukei, it's me! "she says, thumping the pirate's leg with her tail. "Could you draw a picture of me? With color?" Looking at all the people around the pirate, she says, "Um, if you have time later?" She sits down and waits for an answer, making sure to jangle her coin purse.

Wukei
2006-05-21, 10:38 AM
"Of course, though it will take some time..."

blackfox
2006-05-21, 10:52 AM
"Sweet! Thanks, Wukei." says the fox. She leans closer to the pirate captain and whispers, "I'm supposed to be doing my trigonometry homework now anyways, so I guess I could do that while you draw the portrait. Thanks again."

Old_el_Paso
2006-05-21, 11:06 AM
Old el Paso informs his captain that he will be going to Mortia's house of weapons and violence.

Wukei
2006-05-21, 11:08 AM
"Uh...sure...have fun," tosses OEP a few platinum.

CabbageTheif
2006-05-21, 03:58 PM
hello? pirates? people of sea-ness? is this the shipment of towels for lykan? i'm here to look for them? yes? yes? no? yesno? nonoyes? ok, bye now

the strange kender wanders off

Wukei
2006-05-21, 03:59 PM
"Pirates?" the captain looks over at her crew bemusedly. "Towels?"

Tomb_Raven
2006-05-21, 05:51 PM
Yarr.. if we bees needing any galley slaves i have a perfect landlocked contact Yaarrrr... seven seas parrot grumble... grog ... clogs... sea weasels.... my arms bees hurting from rowing huzaarryarr

Papa Longjohn Raven

Sneak
2006-05-21, 05:56 PM
The cat comes out from hiding behind a crate with a bemused expression on his face. "Could you repeat that, please?"

Wukei
2006-05-21, 05:57 PM
"It seems that even my crew seems to think we're pirates. We're just simple traders, as clean as Don Sneak's establishments." She winks at the cat.

Tomb_Raven
2006-05-21, 06:00 PM
Im not a pirate whatever bees giving youse that idea harr harr ...Yaaarrr snakes... hurr squids... dribble..hack....yarrr sailers... hamoks...haddock...yarr.... bean shoots hurrr yarr...

*he stumbles away muttering under his breath

Old_el_Paso
2006-05-21, 07:47 PM
Old el Paso sees his new crewmate and whispers in a random person's ear, "Peg, hook, weird hat, patch... He's so fake. He probably doesn't even know what traders are." He gasps and gets slapped after realizing that that random person was Papa Longjohn Raven's mother.

Wukei
2006-05-28, 05:49 PM
Wukei's ship pulls into port after having mysteriously disappeared for a full week. What's even stranger is the fact that Wukei, who'd been seen in Town, was on the ship setting out two portraits to be picked up.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/Wukei/Julienne01.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/Wukei/Mortia01.jpg

Darius Midnite
2006-05-28, 05:59 PM
A drow confident walks in, he takes a look around and then sits down on a chair. "My dear Wukei, what can you offer to drink here? Or maby one could order a self-portrait, hm?" The drow smiles...

Wukei
2006-05-28, 06:01 PM
"I'm afraid the only drinks that were on this ship were those shipped from one place to another and the bit in the galley for the crew. However, I do have a bottle of wine...perhaps I can get you a drink while we discuss prices?"

Lykan
2006-05-28, 06:02 PM
Miss, you havnt seen Lykan, have you?

*Stares at portraits*

WOW!

Wukei
2006-05-28, 06:08 PM
"Nein...I was just about to make his portrait, too. You'll let him know if you find him?"

Lykan
2006-05-28, 06:09 PM
Yes, Captain. I will.

With that he sprints off...

HellRaid
2006-05-28, 06:12 PM
*Enters, stage left. Hellion looks at the portraits several times, nodding.*

My good captain. Perhaps I could order a portrait of myself? Your works are very impressive.

-=Hell Out=-

Darius Midnite
2006-05-28, 06:16 PM
"Wine sounds good dear, now, what is the price, of the wine and the painting..?" A sly grin forms over his mouth..

Wukei
2006-05-28, 06:20 PM
"My dear Darius, if you'll hold on just a moment." She turns to Hellion, "If you plan to assassinate me on my own ship there'll be no portrait for you..."

She stands, walks to the galley and comes back with a few glasses and a bottle of plum wine. She pours wine for the two currently asking for a portrait and a glass for herself. "Now, my portraits have become very popular. And I believe you understand the concept of demand. Since it's in higher demand, I have to charge more. Otherwise I can never shoo away people and I'd be overwhelmed. So I'd believe that 100 gold per portrait is fair. Don't you, gentlemen?"

Darius Midnite
2006-05-28, 06:29 PM
Sips to wine "Of course my dear lady, such art demands the appropriate amount of money to be done, else I wouldn't see it as a fair deal." The drow gently puts a little leather bag on the table. "Here is your payment my lady.." He smiles yet again while taking another sip of the wine..

Wukei
2006-05-28, 06:32 PM
"I'm afraid it may be a while, of course. As I told his errand-boy, Lykan is in the docket next. And then BlackFox. But you'll be after her."

Lykan
2006-05-28, 06:36 PM
Errand boy!? Im not an errand boy! Im one of the adventurers on the ship! Klaine says as he darts back past agian...

Wukei
2006-05-28, 06:38 PM
Wukei starts coughing emphatically, "Errand boy..."

Darius Midnite
2006-05-28, 06:40 PM
"I fully understand dear, I'll wait patiently here until the portrait is done..."
Kisses Wukeis hand...

Lykan
2006-05-28, 06:40 PM
ECL 25 Soulknife/fighter! Not an errand boy!

*waits for the inevitable comeback*

Wukei
2006-05-28, 06:42 PM
Wukei nods to Darius with a smile and looks to Klaine. "Well, dear, if you're just running around asking about if people have seen Lykan, you're nothing more than an errand boy. You're not using any skills you have, you're not fighting me for information, and therefore you've turned yourself into an errand boy."

Lykan
2006-05-28, 06:44 PM
Errand boy? No, Im a friend! Im concerned for his wellfare!

Wukei
2006-05-28, 06:45 PM
"As am I...but what logic possessed you to ask a ship that just ported after a week if they'd seen someone who's been missing only a day? Put some sense into the search, my friend."

Lykan
2006-05-28, 06:49 PM
It was a long day! He said he would be back in five minutes!

Klaine falls to the floor, and sits up, as though he was just struck in the head by something...

Wukei
2006-05-28, 06:53 PM
Wukei raises an eyebrow, "Are you all right? would you like to get sloshed? Or are you already?" She offers him a glass of wine.

HellRaid
2006-05-28, 06:54 PM
Assassinations? Why am I always suspect to such things? As far as I know, we have had no disagreements. Except for the Banjo thing, but then I never argued with you personally.

Trust me, I have no wish to anger a good captain such as yourself. And that price seems very reasonable to me.

-=Hell Out=-

Lykan
2006-05-28, 06:55 PM
No, no... I cant eat and drink anyway. I kind of lost that ability a long time ago. Tell me, what creatures do you encounter gettingout on your route? I think I sense something really hostile here...

Wukei
2006-05-28, 06:56 PM
"Indeed...just as when you threatened me in the church but failed in your attempt? Darius, you...the one that likes Lykan...keep an eye on this one. If I end up dead, he's the one who's done it."

edit: "The only things hostile are living on this ship. You are on a pirate's ship, after all."

Lykan
2006-05-28, 06:58 PM
Huwhat!? Are you callling me a murderer? I may not like the law that much, but I dont kill for fun!

Jenny_Archer
2006-05-28, 06:58 PM
thanks for the cool portrait

Wukei
2006-05-28, 06:59 PM
"Nein, friend. I was calling Hellion an attempted assassin."

edit: "You are most welcome, Julienne."

HellRaid
2006-05-28, 06:59 PM
I threatened you in the church? I don't recall that. I apoligise, it was possibly an outburst of piety I am not usually prone to.

((Checked the thread, Altair made threats, not I)))

-=Hell Out=-

Lykan
2006-05-28, 07:13 PM
No... I sense something hostile COMING. Its not here yet...

Wukei
2006-05-28, 07:16 PM
(Was it? Sorry..I coulda swore it was you...makes sense for a blackguard to try an assassination for a good god...)

HellRaid
2006-05-28, 07:17 PM
((No problem, fair enough assumption ;)))

*Hands over a portion of the cost in advance*

-=Hell Out=-

Wukei
2006-05-28, 08:00 PM
Wukei finishes another portrait and sets it out.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/Wukei/Lykan01.jpg

Lykan
2006-05-28, 08:47 PM
[*backflips* That is awesome!]

El Jaspero, the Pirate King
2006-05-28, 08:50 PM
A bardtender mysteriously appears with a wheelbarrow

"Your three barrels of White Russians, Madame Captain."

With a faint twanging of banjo music, the bardtender vanishes again.

Xiagu
2006-05-28, 08:50 PM
[It seems feminine... ...but that's just my opinion]

Lykan
2006-05-28, 08:52 PM
[yeah, yeah... But once its done, you cant really complaine about it to much. *stares gleefully*]

Death, your friend the Reaper
2006-05-28, 08:57 PM
Your artistic skill are a marvel to behold.

*Death admires the work*

Wukei
2006-05-28, 09:05 PM
[It seems feminine... ...but that's just my opinion]

(Most of my animal characters do look feminine...I've had a hard enough time making humans look masculine...I have just now got into drawing animals at all)

"Well...Death...would you like one as well?"

2006-05-28, 09:13 PM
Certaintly my dear Captain Wukei. If you would add my name to your list i will look forward to reciving one of your skillfull portraits. Still 100gp?
I better start busking.....
*Death exits*

Lykan
2006-05-28, 09:15 PM
(Most of my animal characters do look feminine...I've had a hard enough time making humans look masculine...I have just now got into drawing animals at all)

Its still good... I think I said that already... :P

Wukei
2006-05-28, 09:18 PM
(I'm glad you like it. I'd be upset if you didn't ^.^)

Lykan
2006-05-28, 09:41 PM
[Even if I didnt, want kind of idiot would I be if I said that? "Oh, Im sorry you spent time an effort drawing a picture free of charge, but I dont like the way it looks." Now those are the words of an absolute jackass.]

Wukei
2006-05-28, 09:44 PM
(Have you seen how people act toward the avatarists? And I've gotten that exact response on a lot of long hours of work. This only took about an hour, maybe...no big deal, really...)

Lykan
2006-05-28, 09:48 PM
[... Yeah, I have... But Many avatarists mention that they are willing to make the changes to the avatar they have just made... Im not sure if that really the same thing or not...]

Wukei
2006-05-28, 10:49 PM
Wukei lays out the next piece.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/Wukei/BlackFox01.png

(I tried to draw it differently, but this one kept standing out at me...so she ended up giving the "I'm too sexy" or "I'm going to murder you" look [we all know that's the exact same look in a woman's vocabulary])

2006-05-28, 11:03 PM
*admires*

( "I'm too sexy" or "I'm going to murder you" look we all know that's the exact same look in a woman's vocabulary".....all to true, you can never till if shes angry at you or not...)

Lykan
2006-05-28, 11:04 PM
(I tried to draw it differently, but this one kept standing out at me...so she ended up giving the "I'm too sexy" or "I'm going to murder you" look [we all know that's the exact same look in a woman's vocabulary])
Am I too young to know what the hell your talking about?

2006-05-28, 11:09 PM
When your older.... ;)

Lykan
2006-05-28, 11:10 PM
Dude, your the same age I am...

2006-05-28, 11:12 PM
It's all in the milage kid (quote)

EDIT: also i may be a older by a few days....

Lykan
2006-05-28, 11:17 PM
So are you saying that kids in Australia get more experiance than ones in Poland!?

2006-05-28, 11:22 PM
I could have been lying about my age and where i live, i could be a 106 year old man from the tropical Islands. if that were so i would have more milage.

Lykan
2006-05-28, 11:26 PM
Yeah, and I could be a really be the reincarnation of Hephaestus who happens to work at a car factory. Whats your point?

2006-05-28, 11:29 PM
What point were we trying to make?

Isn't it about how girls can look both sexy and "im gonna kill you like"?

Jenny_Archer
2006-05-28, 11:33 PM
The point is that everyone cool, even death, is from australia

Lykan
2006-05-28, 11:36 PM
I asked you orriginally if you thought being in Australia gave you any more-...

Screw it, I dont care anymore.

Wukei
2006-05-28, 11:46 PM
Ohhh...the drow pretty much drew himself...I'm proud of how nice this turned out. I'll ink it in the morning, however...it's bedtime.

2006-05-28, 11:50 PM
I wasn't saying anything about Australian or any other country, i was just quoting OOTs......

http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/GiantITP/ootscript?SK=258

Im sorry if i offened or anything....I just thought what Wukei said was funny, and i am only 15 i was joking.
Again sorry

Lykan
2006-05-28, 11:52 PM
Sheesh, I know... I was just wondering how it was relevant... :P

2006-05-29, 12:00 AM
Oh nothing was really relevant, expessially to a immature 15 year old thats ment to be studying for examz(me):P

It is a good drawing, (ooc:lunch time)

Darius Midnite
2006-05-29, 04:28 AM
"I must say my dear Wukei, after seeing those portraits of yours I am really looking foward to seeing mine.." A little drunk the drow winks at Wukei.

Xiagu
2006-05-29, 07:36 AM
Xiagu strolls up to the ship and flies onto the deck.

"Since I haven't been blessed with a doll, I'd like a portrait."

Wukei
2006-05-29, 07:40 AM
"My portraits are a bit more expensive than those dolls..."

Xiagu
2006-05-29, 08:19 AM
"Of course they are, the dolls were mass-produced."

"By cheap labor."

"In a sweatshop."

"But it was sort of a voluntary sweatshop."

"I'll take a portrait, they cost what, 100 gp right now?"

2006-05-29, 11:49 AM
(Wukei before you dispose of that body will you be in need of his soul?

EDIT: became redundent)

Wukei
2006-05-29, 11:50 AM
Wukei steps on the ship. "Oh...sorry...it's out with Davy Jones, now..."

HellRaid
2006-05-29, 11:54 AM
Hellion returns on board.

Captain. I must speak with you of a matter of utmost importance. In private.

-=Hell Out=-

Wukei
2006-05-29, 11:55 AM
Wukei motions to below decks. "In the galley?"

Kyle
2006-05-29, 11:57 AM
Ghost Kyleee says to death. "How many souls do you get from this town a year."

HellRaid
2006-05-29, 11:58 AM
Very well.

((I'll PM you))

-=Hell Out=-

2006-05-29, 12:02 PM
To Kyle: Quite a few actually. The "guilds" and "clubs" in this town provide a very steady rate of souls. Good for bussiness. i was thiking of expanding my bussiness, maybe taking on an apprintance or something its going so well....

Wukei
2006-05-29, 12:22 PM
Wukei stops Hellion mid-conversation with a raised hand. "Do you smell smoke?" She grabs his hand and pulls him up on deck, where the whole thing is practically alight except for a possessed kitten and a note that says "dk forever."

Wukei steps off the ship and watches it go down, taking off her hat and bowing her head.

HellRaid
2006-05-29, 12:28 PM
What the HELL just happened?!

Hellion gives Wukei a "What the HELL just happened?!" look.

Thank you for saving me. We still need to talk, however. Perhaps I could help reimburse your ship...

-=Hell Out=-

Wukei
2006-05-29, 12:30 PM
Wukei gives him a saddened expression just as a big explosion goes off, "There goes the liquor...perhaps we can go back to Trog's and get a private room to finish this conversation?"

HellRaid
2006-05-29, 12:31 PM
Yes... To Trog's then.

-=Hell Out=-

Darius Midnite
2006-05-29, 12:55 PM
A drow jumps out from a shadow "Close one, good thing I got out in time. I trust that my portrait is partly unharmed..?"

Xiagu
2006-05-29, 02:35 PM
A large porpoise breaks the surface of the water, before transforming into Xiagu, who stands up on the surface of the lake and shakes himself off.

"I almost wish I didn't have fire resistance, that would've woken me up for sure." he mumbles to himself.

Renrik
2006-05-29, 03:18 PM
The Troupe is angry that this has happened, and, although Wukei is a rival in shipping, I cannot help but be outraged that her ship is burnt down. I shall give Wukei 500 gold to help rebuild, and shall request a portrait of myself.

2006-05-29, 09:09 PM
It sorrows me to see such a fine ship go down. You have my deepest consolidations.

Kyrian
2006-05-29, 10:26 PM
Wukei, I'd like to see what you'd make of a portrait of me, black and white preferably.

Wukei
2006-05-29, 10:28 PM
(I've currently halted requests [check sig] I need to get the ones I'm working on currently done and I need to get some work done for a webcomic I'm doing.)

Kyrian
2006-05-29, 10:29 PM
((oh, ok, sorry, didn't see that. If you ever get a chance though, it'd be greatly appreciated, but I def. want you to finish what you have before hand, out of respect))

Lykan
2006-05-29, 10:55 PM
[Letting everyone know that EL J put up a bounty to figure out who burned Miss Wukei's ship...]

Wukei
2006-05-29, 11:10 PM
(I'll put this here, even without a ship to have it on)

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/Wukei/28be93f9.jpg

Kyle
2006-05-30, 10:38 AM
Where the ship use to be A dark Kyle jumps into the water to find a peice of the ship which wasn't destroyed and to see if there is anything else under it.

Ryshan Ynrith
2006-06-01, 11:27 AM
"Dark Kylee, you are under arrest for arson and destruction of property. Are you going to come quietly?"

Trog
2006-06-25, 05:09 PM
*A large contingent of gnomes in hardhats arrive at the nearby drydocks with a huge load of wood - easily enough to build a ship or two.*

Leave it right-ehh ovah dere guys. That uh... *checks clipboard* Paige gal said Troog would be over soon to pay-ehh fer all dis right quick-like.

Wukei
2006-06-25, 05:15 PM
Loki and Wukei appear and Loki sets Wukei down next to a building, leaning her back against it so that she can watch the ship-building without being right on the water where it's dangerous.

Flabbicus
2006-06-25, 05:20 PM
*Rilik enters*

I should get Grog and Krog to come over to help...

*He fiddles with a device in his pocket and two insanely strong gnomes run in*

Trog
2006-06-25, 05:21 PM
*Trog arrives, carrying two large glasses full of gold and gems, his bare feet flapping on the boardwalk. Seagulls float in the air only seven feet off the ground seemingly just hovering in place, motionless, like some huge feathery mobile. Gentle waves break with a hiss under the boardwalk somewhere.*

Here you go Gnorm. That about cover it?

Well I'll have the accountants count it for me and-uhh gnet back to yuh if it's not enougnh? How's dat?

Perfect.

lost_my_NHL
2006-06-25, 05:21 PM
Grievosi's helicopter sets down over the south end of the drydocks. He emerges and looks around at the piles of lumber.

"A new ship! thank the gods. I've run out of 'oil' to supply Trog. And I'd happily supply some labor for its construction."

He presses a control pad on his arm and in a few minutes, the two other helicopters arrive with lumbering construction droids. (I'm not at home so I can't draw them)

Fenric
2006-06-25, 05:22 PM
*Fenric walks in and looks around*

Too many shadows for my comfort. *shudder*

So, what's the plan?

InaVegt
2006-06-25, 05:22 PM
Hey, what kind of fun tricks could I play at that ship?

2006-06-25, 05:23 PM
El Jaspero arrives with a keg of rum and several glasses.

"I figure a bit of libation can't hurt!"

He pours himself a glass of rum and glances over the plans for Wukei's new ship with a (single) professional's eye. He takes out a Sharpie and writes "Needs to Be More Awesome" in large black letters, then takes a seat to watch the show.

lost_my_NHL
2006-06-25, 05:25 PM
"Awesome? We could make it fly? That would be awesome. And, we could add a heli-pad on it, or give it gun turrets, or shroud it in a black mist that gives supernatural speed to it."

Hawkeye
Gezina, if you still want to be mobile you're going to play no tricks with this ship when it's being built or has been built.

InaVegt
/me spams some energy balls at the ship

drackcove
Drack arrives and seeing rum steals some then runs away.

Wukei
"So...are we gonna make it look exactly like the Starsail or are their going to be some changes," asks Loki, walking over to look at the plans.

lost_my_NHL
2006-06-25, 05:26 PM
"I'd say that's totally your choice, but I'm not the sponsor

"May I suggest a black mist that gives it supernatural speed, as well as a helicopter landing-pad?

"Also, what do you want the statue (the one on the front of the ship, forgot its name) to be?"

Flabbicus
2006-06-25, 05:27 PM
Grog says, Give it rockets and missiles! Er for trading of course

Real smooth there.

Hawkeye
2006-06-25, 05:28 PM
Gezina, you're under arrest for destruction of property.

*gets out a pair of psionic handcuffs and sends them over to Gezina*

"So...are we gonna make it look exactly like the Starsail or are their going to be some changes," asks Loki, walking over to look at the plans.

"It's definitely got to have a force field, flight, and a giant hot tub. Maybe a crew of robot monkey pirates would be good too."

InaVegt
/me blasts the handcuffs

Trog
2006-06-25, 05:29 PM
Grievosi! Glad you could make it! Trog could use your helicopter. Trog needs to bend that longest beam over there for the centerline. We'll just attach some ropes (where's SpiderMew when Trog needs him) and pull it into shape then pin it in place.

*Drinks rum handed to him by El J*

Wukei
2006-06-25, 05:29 PM
"Actually...she hates that Super Monkey Team Hyperforce Go thing...so that's not a good idea..."

Fenric
2006-06-25, 05:30 PM
*Fenric offers a selection of Protection from ... spells with Permanency*

I would be glad to assist in any way I can.

*glares at Gezina*

Not that I'm about to take the law into my own paws, but sheesh.

Kantur
Someone please tell me why she's not in a cell? I'd happily trade places...she'd be harmless until about...Friday...

Flabbicus
Control your anger!

Calm down!

Not the face!

Hawkeye
2006-06-25, 05:31 PM
((we tried to, she "disappeared". I'm ignoring all other posts by her until she stops god modding))

InaVegt
2006-06-25, 05:33 PM
((I've got teleport from a special, modified vamipre template, so I can do that. and let those cuffs survive the blasts if you wish, I'm not saying I destroyed them))

lost_my_NHL
2006-06-25, 05:33 PM
"Certainly, Trog. Lemme just get a rum to keep me company in my helicopter."

Takes the rum, goes into the helicopter, bends beam.

((The point isnt what DnD source you got the power from, its where in Town/rules of Godmodding you got the power))

Kantur
2006-06-25, 05:34 PM
Don't suppose Fenric knows Imprisonment? Or lots of Maze spells?

lost_my_NHL
2006-06-25, 05:35 PM
"Don't ever post after me, Kantur. I can't trust you."

Grievosi glares

Flabbicus
2006-06-25, 05:35 PM
He knows Web. But that just slows you down, oh and Prismatic something.

Grog and Krog start lifting things for the ship.

InaVegt
2006-06-25, 05:37 PM
((It's for my plotline, i can't cast any of my spells anymore and I've got other drawbacks, when she's back to normal she can't do that anymore. And if I still was a sorceress I would have teleport as a spell.))

Fenric
2006-06-25, 05:37 PM
(( ^^ I was stuck as a fox at that time. I'm not anymore. ))

Maze won't work on a psioniscist.
Imprisonment is iffy, too. Half-outsider and all.
Trap the Soul would work, but isn't something I generally do

I could put her inside of an Otilluke's Resillient Sphere and
you could roll her off to an anti-magic holding cell...

Trog
2006-06-25, 05:38 PM
*Helps pin beam in place with the others, giving Grievous a thumbs up when it's in place.*

Right! Next we need to construst the ribs for the hull. Trog thinks that they need to be a little slim so the ship stays down in the water better at sea. We want a high waterline to keep it upright. Those wide shallow tub-type jobs are for friggin' coast huggers!

Everyone grab a beam and start bending it however you can and get it in place!

Kantur
2006-06-25, 05:38 PM
I thought we were over the attempted assassination? Besides, I'm only a threat to you if you're as dead as me for the next few days...

2006-06-25, 05:39 PM
"No monkeys for the crew? Hmm...how about lobsters with funny accents and moustaches?"

*grabs a rib and starts jumping on it to bend it into shape*

Flabbicus
*Rilik walks up and starts bending bars with his construct strength*

This is fun!

Wukei
Loki takes four beams at once and bends them correctly by just waving his hand. "Where do you want 'em, Trog?"

(El J, that's funny... I was actually a Lobster Mobster in the play Mobey Duck...)

lost_my_NHL
2006-06-25, 05:40 PM
"We are, Kantur, but I can't pass up a joke. I never got to make an in-Town reference to it. No hard feelings, is my motto

"Trog, if the water line is too low, the guns won't be high enough to fight. That or we need several decks above water to mount them higer up."

Fenric
2006-06-25, 05:40 PM
*Fenric starts putting ribs in place with Telekenesis
When those run out, it's time for a few Bigby's Hand spells*

Trog
2006-06-25, 05:43 PM
*Consults plans taken from Wukei's pocket - an elaborately designed and detailed drawing of the highest quality - Wukei's specialty. ;D * Over there Loki!

Okay once we finish these we break for rum and then begin on the lower hold and work our way up the decks!

Hawkeye
*Swears at his newfound lack of magical abilities and watchs from the dockside*

Kantur
Fair enough, least that's cleared up. Feel free to make the joke any time, just be careful I'm not drinking a Rust Monster at Trogs' ;)

InaVegt
2006-06-25, 05:44 PM
((Allright, I'll now decide the cuffs came out unharmed))

/me gets caught by the hand-cuffs and swears

Wukei
2006-06-25, 05:45 PM
(Oh no, he's not brown-nosing and hoping for anything out of this at all ^.~)

Loki nods and motions his hands and the ribs fly over a few heads to get to where Trog pointed. He then sighs and removes his shirt, tossing it over to where Wukei sits watching, only half-understand what's going on.

lost_my_NHL
2006-06-25, 05:45 PM
"I gotta go eat now, but be sure to add a helipad, and the supernatural back mist. Don't forget the black mist..."

Fenric
2006-06-25, 05:47 PM
Does anyone here know how to create a supernatural black mist?

*looks at Loki as the most likely candidate*

InaVegt
2006-06-25, 05:47 PM
I could once, but I lost the ability

Wukei
2006-06-25, 05:48 PM
Loki watches the fox looking at him, "Well....I'm not really supposed to even be doing this much....the whole low profile thing..."

Trog
2006-06-25, 05:50 PM
TIME PASSES

*Soon the decks are finished and the hull is being hammered on above and waterproofed below.*

Alright, says Trog, wiping his beaded brow,

Next we need the mastsess. Those huge tree trunksss over there. They go here, here, and here.

*Takes a sip of rum, only to find it gone.*

Why isssth Rumgone?

Appolo
i don't supposed i'm welcome here?

Flabbicus
Why are you keeping a low profile?

Besides no one will even know about it.

*Grog and Krog start to chop the tree down*

Appolo
2006-06-25, 05:51 PM
ok...how can i help?

Wukei
"If you don't know why I'm keeping a low profile, then it's working," Loki grins.

He begins putting up the masts with his power.

*hic*

*thumps empty rum keg*

"Beats me where the rum went, bossh. Maybe I should go get some more!"

El Jaspero pours himself uphill back towards the Tavern.

Trog
2006-06-25, 05:55 PM
Gone! Why! Whyisss thrumm gone?!

*Watches masts sail overhead and into place.

O thank the modsss Trog would have gotten a her... a hyenn... a. Trog would have torn something tryinnng to lift thosse.

Trog better help El J with the rum. Be right back.

InaVegt
2006-06-25, 05:59 PM
So, is anyone going to bring me away or something, I'm bored having nothing to do and would prefer no handcuffs if I'm not to be braught to prison, And how's the god of chaos doing today?

Wukei
2006-06-25, 06:01 PM
"Fine," he says with a charming smile, wiping his brow as he finishes putting up the masts.

Kantur
2006-06-25, 06:01 PM
I'm gonna float off, see if I can find somewhere to be less useless...

Trog
2006-06-25, 06:04 PM
*Trog appears carrying Amiria who seems woozy and has a large lump on her head. Trog shifts her slight weight, casts a spell one handed, and waterwalks out onto the water towards Amiria's tower.*

Fenric
2006-06-25, 06:06 PM
So: Which of the protections would you like. I've got quite a selection

Protection from...

...sneak
...good
...evil
...hunger and thirst
...fire
...lightning
...normal missiles
...magical missiles

(( V I think all of the police-types left for dinner ))

InaVegt
2006-06-25, 06:06 PM
If I can't do anything I would prefer doing nothing in prison, but I understand if people just ignore my and let me be bored watching the building of that bitch's ship.

2006-06-25, 06:07 PM
A keg of rum rolls downhill; it bumps into the first keg and comes to a neat stop.

After a few moments, a pirate rolls downhill; he bumps into the new keg of rum and sprawls in a heap.

"Rum's here, bossh!"

Flabbicus
2006-06-25, 06:08 PM
I would've thought pirates had a higher alcohol tolerance than most people...

The_Librarian
2006-06-25, 06:08 PM
Having followed the bartender from the tavern, the librarian looks around.

"Anything I can help with?" she asks, looking somewhat lost. "Oh wow..." She stares at the ship in amazement. "That's... wow... that's going to be one heck of a ship."

InaVegt
2006-06-25, 06:09 PM
Hey libris, do you know something to do?

The_Librarian
2006-06-25, 06:14 PM
"Ugh, not to be stereotyped here, but I can sew," she says. "Daddy was a tailor."

InaVegt
2006-06-25, 06:15 PM
I was talking about something I could do, and do not say help build that ship since that woulld mean helping that bitch of wukei.

Kantur
2006-06-25, 06:16 PM
Maybe that cat isn't too nice a visitor at the moment...Wow...fancy meeting you all here...

Fenric
2006-06-25, 06:18 PM
Yeah... looks like we just moved the bar down here for a while :)

Kantur
2006-06-25, 06:19 PM
I woulda brought some more with me but I had a slight problem with that...

The_Librarian
2006-06-25, 06:21 PM
"I can fetch and carry if Trog and El J want the help," the librarian says, shrugging. "But bending timbers is a little beyond me."

Flabbicus
2006-06-25, 06:22 PM
Whew. That's enough for a little bit.

Fenric
2006-06-25, 06:23 PM
I think we're done with the heavy lifting at a distance part.
They just put the masts up.

I was trying to see which protection spells they wanted.

2006-06-25, 06:25 PM
"You can sew? Perfect! Every ship needs shails!"

El Jaspero puts down his mug of rum and heads up to the fabric store followed by a team of gnomes.

Wukei
2006-06-25, 06:25 PM
"Well, Wukei's unconscious over by one of the warehouses...and Trog's run off...so that'd leave El J in charge of this...El J, which protections?"

edit: "Hah hah...and he just left...."

Hawkeye
2006-06-25, 06:26 PM
Hi Libris, there's not a lot of stuff for non-magical and/or super strong people to do on rebuilding the ship at the moment. How have you been doing?

El Jaspero hollers over his shoulder, "Anything that might damage the ship...yeah, protect it against that kinda stuff! I'll be back in a sec!"

InaVegt
Please, anyone, amuse me or something, maybe free me?

The_Librarian
2006-06-25, 06:28 PM
Hi Libris, there's not a lot of stuff for non-magical and/or super strong people to do on rebuilding the ship at the moment. How have you been doing?

"It's been a long if fulfilling day," she replies, and then realises something. "You've got your bow!"

Kantur
2006-06-25, 06:28 PM
Even if I was corporeal, I'd doubt very much I would...

Trog
2006-06-25, 06:29 PM
*Trog crawls out from under the boardwalk, soaking wet.*

Where were we? Ah yes. The Fore castle and Poop deck need assembling, the rigging needs to assembled and hung (anybody got rope use?) and the sails of course - those are looking good Libris.

*Taps keg of rum.*

((Rum: Like gatorade for ship builders. ;) ))

Wukei
2006-06-25, 06:30 PM
Wukei, now a bit more conscious stands and stumbles away from the docks, going to who knows where, since the bar's currently closed due to construction.

2006-06-25, 06:33 PM
El Jaspero returns, leading a gang of wheelbarrow-toting gnomes. Each wheelbarrow is laden to overflowing with the fabric for Wukei's new sails: hundreds of yards of the finest silks the town can provide, all in bright pink-and-green polka dots.

"Let's get to work!"

He turns to Fenric. "I just about forgot...can you give her ship something like a protection from rocks and other sharp things spell?"

He sets the gnomes to work making Wukei's new sails.

Wukei
2006-06-25, 06:34 PM
"Uh...dude....doesn't Wukei look more like a black and white sorta person to you?"