PDA

View Full Version : Standard Avatars

MeeposFire
2010-12-16, 01:31 AM
I am sure I am just being dumb but is there a place that shows what all the standard avatars look like or do I have to try each one and see what they look like by looking at my previous posts.

If this is a simple stupid question I apologize.

Mystic Muse
2010-12-16, 01:50 AM
I am sure I am just being dumb but is there a place that shows what all the standard avatars look like or do I have to try each one and see what they look like by looking at my previous posts.

If this is a simple stupid question I apologize.

I believe you have to try each one. If there's a thread or something showing what they look like, I sure haven't seen it.

MeeposFire
2010-12-16, 02:12 AM
Thanks though I hope you are wrong, that would be slightly tedious.

Mystic Muse
2010-12-16, 02:27 AM
Well, here's an alternative. http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173776

You can ask somebody to make whatever you want as long as its within the forum rules and its OOTS style.

Just make sure you read the rules in the first post.

Killer Angel
2010-12-16, 03:33 AM
Thanks though I hope you are wrong, that would be slightly tedious.

Well, if you see an Avatar you like, you can click on "properties". If it's a "www.giantitp.com/avatars/name", you can have it also, and you know what to pick, without further research.
If not, you're not lucky...

MeeposFire
2010-12-16, 07:02 PM
Thank you, I will keep that in mind. I was just trying to keep things simple. I do think there should be a page showing off all the standard avatars though, I would think some people would like to know what the various avatars look like without doing it the very long time.

Hmm if I try to have one made for me what would I want. Probably my kobold dragonfire adept...this will need some thought.

Lateral
2010-12-16, 07:16 PM
Yeah, if you have a good idea what you want, go over to A&C and request an avatar. The avatarists there are great.

I know from personal experience. :smallamused:

Andraste
2010-12-19, 04:03 PM
Take this url and replace <name> with the name of the avatar, and it will take you to the image of that avatar.

http://www.giantitp.com/avatars/<name>.gif

MeeposFire
2010-12-19, 08:55 PM
That is perfect thank you!

Roland St. Jude
2010-12-20, 01:23 PM
Sheriff: Wonderful.