PDA

View Full Version : Freeeedom!

Mr. Moon
2010-12-16, 03:14 PM
I just got out of my last exam for the semester. I am done. I am finished. I don't have to worry about essays or art projects or exams or studying or the bus schedule or making a portable lunch for several weeks because it's Christmas break, baby! :smallamused:
Oh it feels so good to be done. So good I'm making a thread for it.

And for those of you who aren't done yet and feel like I'm rubbing it in your faces, I'm sorry. Good luck. You can get them done, I know you can. I have faith in you. o.o

Marnath
2010-12-16, 03:17 PM
Congrats! now you have a break before you get to go right back to it! Afterwards, Joy! You get to go work long hours and probably make regular reports to your boss/ handle paper work! Lol. :smalltongue:

Gullara
2010-12-16, 04:05 PM
faith in you.[/I] o.o

*mutters angrily* :smallannoyed:

:smalltongue:

KingOfLaughter
2010-12-16, 04:07 PM
*mutters angrily* :smallannoyed:

:smalltongue:

I still have 7 years left... Grade 12 then 6 years for Psych (I think 6 might be 8)

Haruki-kun
2010-12-16, 04:58 PM
I was done over a week ago. Can I rub it in like... everyone's face? :smallsmile:

factotum
2010-12-16, 05:00 PM
Oh, what fun you people are going to have when you start work and realise your entire Christmas break is about four days long...if you're lucky. :smallwink:

mangosta71
2010-12-16, 05:04 PM
Four days? What is this nonsense? It's a long weekend. That, of course, assumes that Christmas day is a Monday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. If it's in the middle of the work week...

Icewalker
2010-12-16, 05:07 PM
I was done over a week ago. Can I rub it in like... everyone's face? :smallsmile:

Yup, me too. :smallbiggrin:

Sneak
2010-12-16, 06:17 PM
I'm on winter break now! And I'm a second semester senior! And I've already gotten into college!

Unfortunately, exams are after winter break at my school...

Blue Ghost
2010-12-16, 06:19 PM
I envy you. I still have two exams left, but who cares about that? It's the college applications that have me pulling my hair out now.

Ranger Mattos
2010-12-16, 06:24 PM
...I don't have exams until late January. So I have to keep worrying about them until then. :smallannoyed:

On the other hand, the day before Christmas break (next Tuesday) we get to eat crepes in French class while we watch movies translated into French!

AshDesert
2010-12-16, 06:31 PM
Finished up with my semester yesterday, and, for the first time since 8th grade, I have no assignments over Christmas break. I woke up about 4 hours ago today. I needed this break, especially since it's just my brother (who got home from college today) and I for the next week and a half.

Mauve Shirt
2010-12-16, 06:49 PM
Finished my semester over a week ago. One more semester left.

Ranger Mattos
2010-12-16, 06:57 PM
Finished up with my semester yesterday, and, for the first time since 8th grade, I have no assignments over Christmas break. I woke up about 4 hours ago today. I needed this break, especially since it's just my brother (who got home from college today) and I for the next week and a half.

I'm definitely going to have homework over the break. Most of my teachers don't realize that it's not an excuse to pile homework on us. It's called a break for a reason!

THAC0
2010-12-16, 09:13 PM
Oh, what fun you people are going to have when you start work and realise your entire Christmas break is about four days long...if you're lucky. :smallwink:

Unless you are a teacher. :smallwink:

After fending off a bull moose, dealing with an hour-long power outage, and moose-crazed, darkness-crazed, sugar-crazed kids all day, I am also done until the new year. :smallbiggrin:

Mr. Moon
2010-12-16, 09:38 PM
A bull moose?
:smalleek:
Elaborate!

The_Admiral
2010-12-16, 09:46 PM
I just got out of my last exam for the semester. I am done. I am finished. I don't have to worry about essays or art projects or exams or studying or the bus schedule or making a portable lunch for several weeks because it's Christmas break, baby! :smallamused:
Oh it feels so good to be done. So good I'm making a thread for it.

And for those of you who aren't done yet and feel like I'm rubbing it in your faces, I'm sorry. Good luck. You can get them done, I know you can. I have faith in you. o.o

Now i wish i rubbed it in your face last month:smallmad:

Elder Tsofu
2010-12-16, 09:46 PM
My semester ends in January. The only reason we get a break over Christmas is due to cunning schematic trixes used by professors who doesn't want to teach during that time. Like making it an empty week where you study for the exams.

THAC0
2010-12-16, 10:00 PM
A bull moose?
:smalleek:
Elaborate!

I'm in Alaska. It's quite common for moose to hang out around the school, especially in the morning when kids are arriving. When we spot one, we all-call the staff and some people watch the moose and try to scare it off, or at least track where it's going while others mobilized to move kids to a different entrance. It's hilarious. :smallbiggrin:

CynicalAvocado
2010-12-16, 10:00 PM

you and me both, bro

Castaras
2010-12-17, 09:08 AM
End of school for two weeks! Woo Christmas!

...time to get that revision done for the January exams. >.<

smellie_hippie
2010-12-17, 09:30 AM

I was done ten years ago. No rubbing it in MY face. :smallamused:

Asta Kask
2010-12-17, 09:36 AM
I'm in Alaska. It's quite common for moose to hang out around the school, especially in the morning when kids are arriving. When we spot one, we all-call the staff and some people watch the moose and try to scare it off, or at least track where it's going while others mobilized to move kids to a different entrance. It's hilarious. :smallbiggrin:

A Møøse once bit my sister...

Douglas
2010-12-17, 01:46 PM
My employer says otherwise. I've got everything from Christmas Eve through New Year off*, and that's not counting the two days of vacation I added for the 22nd and 23rd.

*Ok, three of the days in that interval count towards vacation time despite not being optional, but oh well.

mangosta71
2010-12-17, 03:32 PM
A Møøse once bit my sister...
Nø, realli! She was carving her initials øn the møøse...

Also, I found out this morning that they need me to come in on Christmas Eve. So I don't even get a long weekend this year.

Asta Kask
2010-12-17, 03:40 PM
Nø, realli! She was carving her initials øn the møøse...

We apologise for the fault in the posts. Those responsible have been sacked.

CynicalAvocado
2010-12-17, 03:51 PM
We apologise for the fault in the posts. Those responsible have been sacked.

Mynd you, moose bites Kan be pretti nasti...

mangosta71
2010-12-17, 04:00 PM
Mynd you, moose bites Kan be pretti nasti...
We apologize again for the fault in posts. Those responsible for sacking those who have just been sacked, have been sacked.

grimbold
2010-12-18, 05:25 AM
yay break!
enjoy this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0MaZ1rdwwU&feature=related

Lord Loss
2010-12-18, 08:27 AM
I have midterms monday and tuesday and then

Freeeedom!

I'm real hyped up about it. Not sure if I mentioned that. :smallbiggrin:

I'm going to go study for science :smallannoyed:.

Renegade Paladin
2010-12-18, 02:23 PM
Christmas shutdown at work has been canceled. :smallannoyed:

Asta Kask
2010-12-18, 02:29 PM
Møøse trained by YUTTE HERMSGERVØRDENBRØTBØRDA

Rockphed
2010-12-18, 08:22 PM
This just reminded me of the Nac Mac Feegle, so I just posted their warcry as my status on Facebook. Also, I am posting from 35,000 feet in the air on my flight HOME! I haven't been home in 6 months due to being off at school all this time. And I passed all my classes. Huzzah!