PDA

View Full Version : Stating out the Keyblade!

Talon Sky
2010-12-16, 06:54 PM
Huge Kingdom Hearts fan here :D Anyways I got into a debate with a buddy of mine over stating out the Keyblade from the series. Yes, I know, there's a lot of Keyblades with a lot of different abilities. But I mean the iconic, Sora-swung Kingdom Keyblade. Or just a Keyblade in general, they're all the same weapon with personal reflections of the person wielding them.

Anyways, my thought is a simple Brilliant Energy Greatclub or Heavy Mace of Aberration (aka Heartless) Bane. Thoughts?

Zhalath
2010-12-16, 10:20 PM
I'd actually say the Heartless are undead, myself, what with being based on negative emotions and having no soul and being all dark and mysterious. Either that or Evil outsiders.

How you'd stat it depends on the keychain. However, I disagree with it being bludgeoning. Even though it doesn't have an edge, it has been demonstrated to cut things (like skyscrapers).

Alleran
2010-12-16, 10:24 PM
You should include how it always returns to the chosen wielder, only the chosen wielder can use it, it can open any lock (or lock anything), and allows the wielder to find their way between worlds by opening pathways and allowing travel (some combo of spells - Find the Path might be one of them, perhaps). Oh, and it can channel magic through it as well.