PDA

View Full Version : Stating out Howl from Howl's Moving Castle

Vemynal
2010-12-16, 10:52 PM
So while I was watching Howl's Moving Castle (again heh) maybe it was the repeated use of the word "wizard" but I started thinking to myself what each character would be stated as and what classes/feats they'd have.

I know they titled him a 'wizard' in the movie but that could be like how my friend played a 'priest' with all his levels in monk (and no divine abilities).

So what do you think Howl would be?

The way everyone seems to spontaneously use their powers makes me think more along the sorcerer/psychic class abilities

Sir_Chivalry
2010-12-16, 11:03 PM
Having both watched and enjoyed the movie and others like it, I must say I would stat Howl as a wizard, possibly an incantrix, the kind of wizard who tells the laws of physics to sit down, shut it, and hand over their lunch money. Of course, he would have a fire elemental familiar, as well as the Apprentice-Mentor chain to get a smart-mouthed little brat to run errands for him, and the Leadership feat to get a spunky and equally mouthy young girl turned old woman to clean his house and organize his potions, leading to mass hysteria.