PDA

View Full Version : The Sleeping Elf, Tavern and Inn (Rebirth) [Town]

Pages : 1 [2]

Kantur
2007-03-05, 02:11 PM
Kantur stretches a bit before getting out of bed and getting dressed.

Exachix
2007-03-05, 02:14 PM
Lorrian smiles and kisses him whence he is dressed.

"Ok?"

Kantur
2007-03-05, 02:18 PM
Yep. Shall we walk or take a quicker way?

Exachix
2007-03-05, 02:23 PM
Lorrian shrugs.

((I have to go soon for food anyway =)))

Kantur
2007-03-05, 02:26 PM
Might as well walk, a nice stroll.

He heads for the streets, stopping at the door, hand reaching out behind him.

Exachix
2007-03-05, 02:47 PM
Lorrian smiles and takes the hand.

"May as well."

Kantur
2007-03-05, 02:52 PM
They head out into the streets

Skjaldbakka
2007-03-19, 05:52 AM
Skjaldbakka walks into the inn from the streets. I would like a room for the day, if that is alright. He looks at the sign, and then at Amrik. I believe this should be enough? He hands Amrik a silver piece, and soon he is sleeping soundly in the Commons.

Skjaldbakka
2007-03-20, 02:09 AM
Skjaldbakka awakens from his slumber, and stands. He bows his head for a brief moment, and then cups his hands and says a short prayer to Fharlanghn. Water fills his cupped hands and he splashes it in his face. He then leaves the inn, and walks out onto the streets.

Skjaldbakka
2007-03-20, 09:48 PM
Skjaldbakka walks back into the inn, carrying a large man in red leather armor, and balancing a fish bowl with a axe-wielding halibut. A suite for this gentleman, kind sir. He sets down a gold piece. This should take care of him until he wakes up. He then carries him up to the suite and lies him on the bed, along with as much of his possessions that he was able to recover from the dockworkers. He then heads back out into the streets, fishbowl still balanced on his head.

Fenric
2007-03-21, 08:59 AM
The shadow-foxes see to the comfort of the gentleman.

Off-duty NPC's from the temple come and go. One is called up to look at the man in red leather. Not seeing anything major in the description, she casts Cure Light Wounds and leaves again.

Skjaldbakka
2007-03-22, 02:32 AM
Skjaldbakka returns to check on Mevlos. Seeing that there is no change, he hands the innkeeper another gold. He is in a deep sleep. This should cover his stay for awhile longer. He places a wrapped up package on the nightstand next to Mevlos. It contains some spicy peanuts from Trogs, and a flask of Wizard's Blizzard (firebreathing). He then heads back into the streets.

Dartonus
2007-03-22, 05:33 PM
Actually, Mevlos wears bloodstained full plate ;)
Mevlos sits up and runs his hands over his face. Anyone nearby may notice The bone spikes jutting from the backs of his hands and his shoulders. They may also notice his burned face. He picks up his greataxe and limps for the door, but collapses halfway there.

Fenric
2007-03-22, 05:45 PM
The staff, having been paid to care for him (at least for today), picks Mevlos up and carries him back to his room. An off-duty NPC priest sees the burns and casts Cure Serious Wounds. Then they leave him.

Skjaldbakka
2007-03-22, 09:50 PM
[OOC]retroactive back pain from having carried a man in full plate over one shoulder[OOC]

Skjaldbakka walks back into the Inn, sopping wet and smelling of saltwater and seaweed. He winces as he leans against the doorway. I would like a room with a bath, if possible. How is my friend doing? Has he woken up yet? He sets a few gold pieces on the counter. I think I will be wanting a suite tonight, and a bottle of white wine. He takes his wine up to his room, and fills a tub with water after a brief invocation to Fharlaghn. He then gets into the bath and soaks for awhile.

Dartonus
2007-03-23, 04:23 PM
The burns aren't injuries anymore, they're from an old fight.
Mevlos walks towards the door, kicks it open/down, down if it can be broken, and walks out onto the street, stretching as he does so. He walks away.

Skjaldbakka
2007-03-24, 11:52 PM
Skjaldbakka walks out of the Sleeping Elf Inn, after casting a few Mendings on the door.

After several hours, Skjaldbakka walks back in, drenched in seawater. Again. He heads up to his room and dries off, then goes to sleep.

Fenric
2007-03-25, 08:09 AM
The shadow foxes mop up the water. The off-duty NPCs from the temple gossip about the rescue attempt, WinterHearth, and the prophecy. A lot of the staff stops working to join in discussing that last topic, at least until the manager comes out and scolds them.

Skjaldbakka
2007-03-27, 12:11 AM
Violent coughing can be heard throughout the night from Skjaldbakka's room.

Skjaldbakka wakes up in the middle of the night after nearly coughing up a lung. There are bloody spots on the sheets and floor from where he had been coughing up blood during the night. Oh . . . I feel awful. I call upon Fharlaghn to Remove Diseas -AHHHrrrghhh! His scream can be heard through-out the inn. He staggers to his feet after lying there in curled in the fetal position for several minutes. He examines his body, and finds a festering wound that has re-opened in his chest, as if a blade had narrowly missed piercing his heart. *whispered* but I Healed this . . .

He makes his way out the door, slowly and painfully.

Skjaldbakka walks back into the Inn hours later, and lies down on the bed.
((Skjald's current affliction is plot. As you can tell, magical healing doesn't work. If you want to try something else, go right ahead, but I will be afk until Tuesday night, or possibly Wednsday afternoon))

Fenric
2007-03-27, 07:29 AM
The off duty priests are rather agitated about something, and the shadow-fox employees are completely dazed and distracted. A priest does finally try a Cure Light Wounds, but seeing it do no good she wanders of again.

Fenric
2007-03-28, 03:55 PM
Kazuki is at the bar, drinking a martini and reassuring everyone that everything is under control and there is nothing to worry about. His relaxation seems to have been significantly curtailed by choosing this particular bar to do it in.

Exachix
2007-03-28, 04:10 PM
An off-duty priest enters and gets to drink so Kazuki doesn't have to double post later on.

Kantur
2007-04-08, 09:50 PM
Kantur walks into the inn and gets a room, heads to it and goes to sleep.

-----

Kantur teleports out of the Inn in the morning

Fenric
2007-06-01, 09:32 AM
A large number of ravenloft werefoxes arrives and takes up residence in the inn, not caring for the cold of WinterHearth. They start to offer magical services in addition to the generic tavern offerings.

Bitzeralisis
2007-06-13, 07:12 PM
Camedos walks into the tavern. He gets himself a suite and buys some steak. He goes upstairs, eats his steak, and goes to sleep.

EDIT: The next morning, he wakes up and leaves, after eating some breakfast.