PDA

View Full Version : Post your favorite recipes involving any core 3.5 creature

Milo v3
2010-12-18, 05:04 PM
This was sparked by the gnome and elf recipes in the thread "Gnomes Vs. Kobolds".

So any recipes would be great.

Excession
2010-12-18, 09:23 PM
Are beholders core? If so: Stuffed Beholder Eyeballs. First kill your beholder without damaging any of its eyes. Then you mince the choice bits of minced beholder meat and stuff them into the small eyes along with various spices. Then you stuff the small eyes carefully into the central eye, fill with vegetables and stock, tie it closed and steam slowly until the whole thing is cooked.

Troll Jerky. Just keep chewing :smallwink:

mootoall
2010-12-18, 09:37 PM
Well really, elves make the most delicious pretentious pate I've ever had. Steam lightly, add a bit of plum pudding, then the roasted livers of sentient, Good animals. Delicious.

DragonOfUndeath
2010-12-18, 09:40 PM
Spit roasted gnome:

First kill a Gnome. this can be done several ways but the best is Black Lotus Poison (If using poison remember to add anti-venom to the herbs)

Set up your fire. Pine tree is the best as it gives the gnome a nice smoky taste other wood just doesn't capture.

Put Gnome on Spit and slowly turn over fire.

Have an assistant sprinkle assorted herbs over the rotating Gnome (I find some Spotted Toadstool Venom works wonders with this dish)

after 20 minutes take off spit and divide between the party.

NOTE: Spotted Toadstool Venom is not for the faint of stomach. DO NOT add if you can't make a DC16 Fort save easily.

Well really, elves make the most delicious pretentious pate I've ever had. Steam lightly, add a bit of plum pudding, then the roasted livers of sentient, Good animals. Delicious.

It seems the best dishes have Elf in them. I wish my Elf traps were better :smallannoyed: the only thing they catch seems to be Half-Elves :smallfurious:

CockroachTeaParty
2010-12-18, 10:37 PM
Are beholders core? If so: Stuffed Beholder Eyeballs. First kill your beholder without damaging any of its eyes. Then you mince the choice bits of minced beholder meat and stuff them into the small eyes along with various spices. Then you stuff the small eyes carefully into the central eye, fill with vegetables and stock, tie it closed and steam slowly until the whole thing is cooked.

Unfortunately, Lords of Madness describes beholder eyes to be roughly as hard as stone. It would be like trying to eat a crystal ball. I suppose if you've got strong teeth and jaws, you could pull it off.

darbythegambler
2010-12-18, 11:03 PM
Pico de Tarrasque-o (con Illithid)
Step 1: Hunt yourself a fresh Tarrasque and a couple of well fed Mind Flayers. Consult with your local adventuring group about that one.

Step 2: Dice it all up and toss into a pot of boiling water, let it cook until a lot of the water has evaporated.

Step 3: Have a nearby wizard cast Prestidigitation on it, this will kick up the flavor a lot.

Step 4: Serve to party and enjoy :smalltongue:

(is it bad that now looking at the Tarrasque gets me hungry :smalleek: )

DragonOfUndeath
2010-12-18, 11:23 PM
(is it bad that now looking at the Tarrasque gets me hungry :smalleek: )

No it isn't. I can't look at Gnomes without thinking of the various ways of catching and eating it. :smallbiggrin:

MeeposFire
2010-12-19, 12:09 AM
Curried Gnome.

1. Can of curry paste (canned is better than a jar) of choice. My favorite is Massaman.

2. Can of coconut milk.

3. 1 bag of frozen vegies. You could go fresh just use about that much. Broccoli, green beans, peas, onions, and red peppers are good choices .

4) Extras include fish sauce, coriander, fresh cilantro (unlike many things this actually matters), and kaffir lime leaves.

5) 1 lbs of freshly slain gnome (or lamb, beef, pork, or favorite seafood).

Put curry paste and coconut milk in a pan or wok. Mix together on medium heat until fully mixed. Put gnomish meat into the mixture making the temp. just below what makes it boil (you do not want it to be boiling). You want the meat to cook for about one hour. As meat is cooking you may add extras like fish sauce and lime leaves to taste. Cook vegetables separately and add them in about 15 minutes before serving sauteing is best for many. Add fresh cilantro right before serving. Remember you do not actually eat the lime leaves (treat them like bay leaf, though they are tasty to suck on). Serve over rice or other favorite dish (quinoa, noodles, or toast are common).

Also dwarf strogonoff is delicious. Similar to beef but with more body.

Zhalath
2010-12-19, 02:26 AM
Unfortunately, Lords of Madness describes beholder eyes to be roughly as hard as stone. It would be like trying to eat a crystal ball. I suppose if you've got strong teeth and jaws, you could pull it off.

*ding* Adamantine teeth.

On that note, if you can get it, ghost pudding is delicious. You basically forcecage it and shake it with reverse gravity.

Milo v3
2010-12-19, 02:51 AM
Has anyone ever eaten a fellow companion before. Once my party ran out of food and they chose to eat me first. Here is the recipe:
1. Fresh Elf Meat (At least 2lbs)
2. Water
3. A Hollow Holy Symbol of Dwarven Priest of Rivers (Has alchol in it)
4. Grass infused with the Element Of Fire
5. A pot
6. A Curry Paste (With chili)

First cut up the elven meat into small strips. Place the Holy symbol into the pot. Place the curry paste into the pot and pour in water. Heat the water over a fire. Slowy place in the elf Meat and start to stir. After 5 minutes place the grass into the pot and stir. After 3 minutes is now ready to eat.

According to the DM I was delicious:smallmad:

Xefas
2010-12-19, 03:06 AM
Red Dragon Barbacoa.

The real world dish: A cow/goat/sheep/similar head is rubbed down with spices, wrapped tightly in maguey leaves, and then buried in a deep hole in the ground surrounded by hot coals. The coals slowly steam the animal head in the naturally pressurized environment. Once its done (the time depends on what kind of animal you're using), you just dig it back up and serve the meat, which should now be tender enough to pull off the skull very easily, on tortillas, possibly with an assortment of additional items, such as guacamole, salsa, onions, etc.

The fantasy equivalent: You've just killed a red dragon. You've harvested its scales for armor, its bones for weapons, its claws, horns, and teeth for trophies, and the rest of its flesh for more standard cuisine, but now you're left with a head. The fighter wants to make it into a helm, but you quickly remind him that the beast was gargantuan sized, thus making such a feat impractical. The mage wants to harvest its eyes, brain, and other head-organs for material components, but you refresh his memory about the fact that his tiny 1lb bag of material components will have an infinite amount of such things should he ever find need of them.

And so, you set about your ponderous duty. Dragons have high natural armor and damage reduction, making their meat exceptionally tough. In addition, a red dragon's resistance to heat makes the cooking process all the more complicated. You could try cold-smoking it, and eating the meat more-or-less raw. Dragons have a high fortitude save, making them resilient to most diseases and parasites that would complicate consuming raw foods. And cold-smoking runs at a temperature low enough that a red dragon's heat immunity does not interfere. However, you get the strong inclination that, as amazingly delicious as that would be, no one but the Warforged Bard has teeth strong enough to chew such a thing.

It is then you call upon your impressive breadth of culinary knowledge and recall a run in with a tribe of Slaadi in the windswept depths of Pandemonium. They had a peculiar technique of Calling fire mephits, killing them, stuffing them with the distilled madness of Phlegethon, and burying their corpses underground to allow them to steep in their own elemental juices. Applying the same logic (and quickly thanking the fortune of having had your party listen to you upon meeting those Slaad, such that you dined with them before the inevitable killing and looting process), you dig a hole, wrapping the dragon head in the recently acquired Tendriculos leaves that your foolish druid companion was planning on modifying into a fancy poncho, and burying it with its severed heart, gizzard, and fundamentum. The idea is that these organs, supercharged with the dragon's elemental fire, will burn hot enough to be able to cook the dragon's head meats, if only slowly.

Excession
2010-12-19, 03:43 AM

Well then one stone to flesh later and you're good to go :smallsmile:

MeeposFire
2010-12-19, 03:46 AM
Red Dragon Barbacoa.

The real world dish: A cow/goat/sheep/similar head is rubbed down with spices, wrapped tightly in maguey leaves, and then buried in a deep hole in the ground surrounded by hot coals. The coals slowly steam the animal head in the naturally pressurized environment. Once its done (the time depends on what kind of animal you're using), you just dig it back up and serve the meat, which should now be tender enough to pull off the skull very easily, on tortillas, possibly with an assortment of additional items, such as guacamole, salsa, onions, etc.

The fantasy equivalent: You've just killed a red dragon. You've harvested its scales for armor, its bones for weapons, its claws, horns, and teeth for trophies, and the rest of its flesh for more standard cuisine, but now you're left with a head. The fighter wants to make it into a helm, but you quickly remind him that the beast was gargantuan sized, thus making such a feat impractical. The mage wants to harvest its eyes, brain, and other head-organs for material components, but you refresh his memory about the fact that his tiny 1lb bag of material components will have an infinite amount of such things should he ever find need of them.

And so, you set about your ponderous duty. Dragons have high natural armor and damage reduction, making their meat exceptionally tough. In addition, a red dragon's resistance to heat makes the cooking process all the more complicated. You could try cold-smoking it, and eating the meat more-or-less raw. Dragons have a high fortitude save, making them resilient to most diseases and parasites that would complicate consuming raw foods. And cold-smoking runs at a temperature low enough that a red dragon's heat immunity does not interfere. However, you get the strong inclination that, as amazingly delicious as that would be, no one but the Warforged Bard has teeth strong enough to chew such a thing.

It is then you call upon your impressive breadth of culinary knowledge and recall a run in with a tribe of Slaadi in the windswept depths of Pandemonium. They had a peculiar technique of Calling fire mephits, killing them, stuffing them with the distilled madness of Phlegethon, and burying their corpses underground to allow them to steep in their own elemental juices. Applying the same logic (and quickly thanking the fortune of having had your party listen to you upon meeting those Slaad, such that you dined with them before the inevitable killing and looting process), you dig a hole, wrapping the dragon head in the recently acquired Tendriculos leaves that your foolish druid companion was planning on modifying into a fancy poncho, and burying it with its severed heart, gizzard, and fundamentum. The idea is that these organs, supercharged with the dragon's elemental fire, will burn hot enough to be able to cook the dragon's head meats, if only slowly.

I saw barbacoa being made on that strange food show on the travel channel. Looked tasty even if the cooking seemed strange at the time. Dragons head would require quite the hole.

grimbold
2010-12-19, 04:54 AM
beef

step 1
go to the butcher shop

step 2
stab the butcher to cripple/to death OR steal from the butcher OR set fire to his shop OR pay him and obtain a chunk of meat

step 3 cook the meat over a fire

DragonOfUndeath
2010-12-19, 04:56 AM
beef

step 1
go to the butcher shop

step 2
stab the butcher to cripple/to death OR steal from the butcher OR set fire to his shop OR pay him and obtain a chunk of meat

step 3 cook the meat over a fire

Step 4 kill/bribe guards to not arrest you for stealing meat/ crippling butcher/ killing butcher/ arson/ stealing from *insert bystander here* to pay for said meat

Milo v3
2010-12-19, 05:25 AM
Sorry to point this out but I don't think there are any Butcher stats in "Core 3.5":smallwink:

AslanCross
2010-12-19, 06:36 AM
Sorry to point this out but I don't think there are any Butcher stats in "Core 3.5":smallwink:

Commoner 1? :smallconfused:

Yora
2010-12-19, 07:55 AM
No it isn't. I can't look at Gnomes without thinking of the various ways of catching and eating it. :smallbiggrin:

Oh man, this is so funny! I never heard anyone making this joke before! It's brilliant!

Necroticplague
2010-12-19, 09:33 AM
Mimic Boil

1. Kill Mimic
2. put dead mimic in pot with alchohol (enough to cover whole thing) .
3.cook slowly with application of heat metal.
4.add strongest poision you can easily pass the fortitude save for, for flavor.
5.Use prestidigatation to clean of anything stuck to the mimic.
6. Re-cast heat metal until mimic is dark colored.
7. Serve wiith lemon to fellow aberrations, and enjoy.

CockroachTeaParty
2010-12-19, 09:41 AM
Well then one stone to flesh later and you're good to go :smallsmile:

I don't think that would do anything. The eyeball is already technically flesh. Perhaps boiling it will soften it up eventually?

Prime32
2010-12-19, 10:39 AM
Let's not forget Tojbasarrirge from the Age of Worms Adventure Path.

A tojanida stuffed with basilisks stuffed with arrowhawks stuffed with stirges. You gain favour with the dinner's host if you manage to eat it without gagging.

Jack_Simth
2010-12-19, 10:49 AM
First kill a Gnome. this can be done several ways but the best is Black Lotus Poison (If using poison remember to add anti-venom to the herbs)Doesn't that spoil the flavor of the meat? 'Alive and screaming' is a flavor, right?

Lateral
2010-12-19, 11:19 AM
Black Puddings make a delicious dessert topping, if you use it in a hot caramel fudge sauce. 20:1 ratio of fudge sauce-to-black pudding. It's great on blackroot forrest cake. :smalltongue:

Also, raggamoffyn stew. Add kale, string beans and saffron. It's delicious.

Zapping food with shocker lizard zaps is a potent flavor-enhancer. One nonlethal shock is good in anything, but lethal shocks should be reserved for subtler dishes. Bring insulating gloves.

Planar soufflé, carefully prepared, is one of the greatest delicacies in existence, but also the most difficult to prepare. I won't go into details, but the main ingredients are fresh flux slime, bottled prismatic emanations from a prismasaurus, essence of all four kinds of primal elementals, pit fiend venom, bottled balor death throes, and three wishes from three separate solars.

Necroticplague
2010-12-19, 11:26 AM
Planar soufflé, carefully prepared, is one of the greatest delicacies in existence, but also the most difficult to prepare. I won't go into details, but the main ingredients are fresh flux slime, bottled prismatic emanations from a prismasaurus, essence of all four kinds of primal elementals, pit fiend venom, bottled balor death throes, and three wishes from three separate solars.

Dang, that sounds exspensive.

Lateral
2010-12-19, 11:37 AM
Dang, that sounds exspensive.

I'll say, it involves killing four CR 35 creatures, standing next to a CR 28 one for five minutes having to make at least fifty separate fort saves, finding the anchor point of a CR 21 trap and moving it into a jar without even touching the slime, killing a balor and a pit fiend, and convincing three solars to work together to make the cuisine. And that's not even all of the ingredients.

Also, making it is at least as hard, if not harder, than getting the ingredients.

DragonOfUndeath
2010-12-19, 02:22 PM
Doesn't that spoil the flavor of the meat? 'Alive and screaming' is a flavor, right?

in the weigh up between the nice taste of poison and anti-venom in your mouth or hearing the screams of the Gnome as it is being Spit Roasted is a hard one you neglect to remember that if done right the right poison will leave the Gnome screaming in agony which I think really brings out the taste of the poison, it also has the nice side effect of letting the poison seep into the juiciest portions.

mootoall
2010-12-19, 03:12 PM
Commoner 1? :smallconfused:

I'd think Expert, actually.

Adamantrue
2010-12-19, 04:14 PM
Many, many moons ago, possibly before many members of this board were born, I had a gameworld where Orcs were considered mere animals, and often times used as livestock much like pigs. The Base of Operations for my PCs was an inn specializing in Orc Dishes.

Orc Chops.
Orc Roast.
Orc Fried Rice.
Orc Roll...

You get the idea. We thought it was hilarious at the time. 20 years later, it just seems silly.

MeeposFire
2010-12-19, 05:07 PM
Many, many moons ago, possibly before many members of this board were born, I had a gameworld where Orcs were considered mere animals, and often times used as livestock much like pigs. The Base of Operations for my PCs was an inn specializing in Orc Dishes.

Orc Chops.
Orc Roast.
Orc Fried Rice.
Orc Roll...

You get the idea. We thought it was hilarious at the time. 20 years later, it just seems silly.

That is one of those things that are hilarious at 3am. Coincidentally that is when I am hungriest.

Xefas
2010-12-19, 05:11 PM

Do you have to bake the souffle in an oven made of Modrons? :smallconfused:

gbprime
2010-12-19, 05:34 PM
I'd think Expert, actually.

Peasant Under Glass. Beer Can Brewmeister. Evoker Flambe. Blackened Cajun.

Beware the gnoll with ranks in cooking. :smallamused:

MeeposFire
2010-12-19, 06:06 PM
I always thought gnolls preferred their meat raw.

Lateral
2010-12-19, 08:48 PM
Do you have to bake the souffle in an oven made of Modrons? :smallconfused:

Nah. You've gotta bake it in an ethereal shadow oven fueled by the breath of five great wyrm gold dragons, but baking it is, like, the second-to-last step (the last being the Solars).

Chilingsworth
2010-12-20, 08:46 AM

I also don't remeber seeing any stats for cows.

Amiel
2010-12-20, 09:03 AM
Kender Fingers
Kender Fingers are both a savoury delicacy and a public service. The manner of their creation is one that is disputed amongst connoisseurs and culinary sages.
All agree that one kender or several (depending on the portions to be served) must be first caught. A particular vexation where kender are concerned.
The preferred method of entrapment is through coating a reasonably enticing object with honey or some similar liquid of like consistency.
This is to preserve their tenderness.

Kender are susceptible to fine wine; however, why waste good wine on kender, chefs preparing this dish are advised to drain the contents of the bottle and use the empty bottle to render the kender unconscious and humanely.

A batter is prepared with spices, the fingers are then dipped in this batter to be deep-fried.
Garnish and then serve to taste.

Milo v3
2010-12-20, 05:15 PM
I also don't remeber seeing any stats for cows. It was a joke. See the :smallwink:.

Solophoenix
2010-12-20, 07:20 PM
All agree that one kender or several (depending on the portions to be served) must be first caught.

Totally read that as "Severed" the first time :P

Psyren
2010-12-20, 07:29 PM
Slaad Soup: the flavor changes with every spoonful.

Displacer Steaks: a very succulent cut... if you can actually cut it.

Lime Jell-atinus Cube: The treat that tingles! You never know who's eating who!

(The above can be appetizer, entree, dessert)

Coidzor
2010-12-20, 07:39 PM
I also don't remeber seeing any stats for cows.

It actually says to just use the bison stats for them. And I think moose.

Psyren
2010-12-20, 07:41 PM
It actually says to just use the bison stats for them. And I think moose.

Or minotaur :smallwink:

Sinfonian
2010-12-20, 07:55 PM
I've just had the idea for a moosetaur for the next time I run a game. It will be both ferocious and awesome!

Chilingsworth
2010-12-20, 08:11 PM

Using minotaurs as cattle?? well, *that* would make milkmaids' lives more... interesting!:smalltongue:

Lateral
2010-12-20, 08:24 PM
Using minotaurs as cattle?? well, *that* would make milkmaids' lives more... interesting!:smalltongue:

AAH! I need brain bleach! STAT!

Amiel
2010-12-20, 08:27 PM
There's cow barbarians (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176745); when you hit them, they drop shanks of steak.

Hyudra
2010-12-20, 08:29 PM
I don't think that [stone to flesh on beholder eyeballs] would do anything. The eyeball is already technically flesh. Perhaps boiling it will soften it up eventually?

Flesh to stone, stone to mud, improvised spell mud to flesh?

Then prepare?

axiszer0
2010-12-21, 01:50 AM
My first post:

A dish for drow - Deep fried aboleth

Have your undead minions fish out the said aboleth from its lair. Do not use ghouls or wights, they might cause an undesirable taste due to chemical reaction.

From here, we can go with the traditional or modern method.

1. Traditional
Split the aboleth down the middle from the bottom, remove its entrails. Scrap off scales and muscus. Coat it with corn flour, and lower aboleth into lava pit when your local torturer isn't looking. Fish out in 1/3/5 minutes depending on size.

2. Modern
As traditional, but entrails are not removed. Aboleth is quickly coated in flour, and dipped into lava by your dominated scum, holding the fish by its head. 2 minutes will suffice, garnish with sauce of illithid brain juice and sliced mushrooms.

- Note: modern dishes are noticeably more alive than traditional ones. Eating must be done while wearing lead helmets.

MeeposFire
2010-12-21, 04:31 AM
You should replace mushrooms with mycanoids. A little more sentience is always nice.

Vknight
2011-01-23, 12:20 AM
Slow Roasted Bullywug legs.

1)Capture 1Bullywug per guest
2)Remove there limbs & drain the blood 1Bullwugs plood per person
3)Skewer each limb so they can be rested flat
4)Heat a stone
5)Salt the meat then add the blood sauce
6)Place on stone rotating thrice
7)Eat they will be amazed by this delicacy
-----------------------------------------
Blood
1)Put blood within metal pan then add Gnoll chunks, roc eggs (Steamed or poached & peeled) & freshly boiled rot grubs.
2)Smash with a magic missle
3)Heat until boiling then mix in Elven Wines
4)Let it simmer
5)Mix again
6)Heat one more time through
This can also be chilled & turned into a jelly or by replacing the Gnoll with minotaur then you can serve it into a hollowed out Minotaur horn with spoon to eat.

Delicious

Chilingsworth
2011-01-23, 11:54 AM
AAH! I need brain bleach! STAT!

I just meant that trying to deal with minotaurs, i.e. nasty (mostly) sapient and foul-tempered creatures as cattle would likely prove lethal to farmers... What did you think I meant, I mean this being a PG forum, and all? :smallconfused:

Vknight
2011-01-23, 04:17 PM
Well you just got to domesticate them. Feed them goblin mixed with corn. Keeps them healthy but not strong enough to resist.
50years later you got domesticated Minotaur.

Here is another recipe.

Roasted Bullette Ribs
1) Capture Bullette & remove its ribs
2) Coat in in Grell brain sauce
3) Set on fire with a Fireball spell
4) Put out fire by having the Fighter use 'Whirlwind Strike'
5) Once put out sprinkle with Ground White Dragon scales.
6) Roast in a clay oven
----------------------------

Grell Brain Sauce
1) Seperate the Grell brain from the rest of the body.
2) Mash with Bullette blood
3) Heat in clay oven
4) Add in Garlic and Ground Unicorn horn
5) Slowly roast over 24hours

Admiral Squish
2011-01-23, 04:23 PM
I think it would be remiss if I didn't point out my Omnomnomicon (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165297).

While I haven't finished the detailed description of each dish, you can see that pretty much EVERYTHING in the 3.5 MM is represented. As an appetizer to whet your appetite before going through the entire list of recipes thus far, have a taste of the overview, categorized type-by-type and creature-by-creature:

Abberations:
Aboleth:
Head: Aboleth Brain
Arms: Tentacle Roast (Tentacles/grapple bonus)
Breast/Bacon: Aboleth Fin (Swim speed/water breathing)
Brisket/Rump: Hide Jerky (NA)

Athach:
Head: Athach Tongue (Bite, Poison)
Breast/Bacon: Primal Breast (Str Bonus)
Arm: Athach Strips (Extra Arm)
Brisket/Rump: Hide Jerky (NA

Beholder:
Head: Eye Kebab (Eye Rays)
Breast/Bacon: Floating Roast (Fly)

Choker:
Shoulder: Choker Tendon (Reach)
Arm: Tentacle Roast
Breast/Bacon: Choker Breast (Speed)
Fingers: Climber Claws (Climb)

Chuul:
Breast/Bacon: Candied Carapace (NA)
Brisket/Rump: Steamed Tentacles in Bitter Sauce (Grapple bonus, paralysis)
Thigh: Chuul Tail (Swim, water breathing)
Fingers: Boiled Claws (Imp. Grab, Constrict)

Cloaker:
Head: Stuffed Cloaker Skull (Moan)
Shoulder: Sizzling Wings (Fly Speed)
Breast/Bacon: Dark Bacon (Shadow Shift)

Delver:
Arm: Tunneler Arms (Burrow Speed)
Breast/Bacon: Delver Steak (Acid Slime)

Destrachan:
Head: Ear Sandwiches (Blindsense/blindsight)
Breast/Bacon: Stuffed Lungs (Scream)
Fingers: Seared Paw (Claws, Grapple Bonus)

Gibbering Mouther:
Head: Mouther Puff (Multiple bites, spittle)
Breast/Bacon: Meat mash (Amorphous)

Grick:
Arm: Tentacle Roast
Brisket/Rump: Magic Hide (DR/magic, natural attacks count as magic)
Thigh: Serpent Tail (Climb)

Mimic:
Shoulder: Shaper Puff (Change shape)
Arm: Mimic Loaf (Adhesive, constrict)
Breast/Bacon: Meat Mash (Amorphous)

Illithid:
Head: Flayed Mind (Mind Blast, Psionics, Telepathy)
Head: Seared Tendrils (Tentacles, extract)

Otyugh:
Arm: Tentacle Roast (Tentacles, Grapple bonus)

Phasm:
Shoulder: Shaper Puff (Change shape)
Breast/Bacon: Meat Mash (Amorphous)

Rust Monster:
Head: Hunter’s Nose (Scent, Track)
Fingers: Feeler sizzle (Rusting Grasp at-will)

Animals:
Ape/Baboon/monkey:
Head: Powered Fang (Bite)
Arm: Ape Strips (Climb Speed)
Fingers: Seared Paw (Claws, grapple bonus)

Badger:
Head: Hunter’s Nose (Scent, Track)
Brisket/Rump: Fury Roast (Rage)

Bat:
Head: Fried Ears (Blindsense)
Arm: Spiced Wings (Fly)

Bear:
Brisket/Rump: Gutsy Steak (Con Bonus)

Bison/Bull:
Head: Powdered Horn (Gore, Bull rush)
Brisket/Rump: Mighty Flank (Trample)

Boar:

Camel:

Cheetah:
Shoulder: Tendon Stew (Dex bonus)
Thigh: Cheetah Leg (Speed, sprint)
Fingers: Grilled Cat’s Paw (Claws, pounce)

Crocodile:
Breast/Bacon: Scaled Bacon (NA)
Breast/Bacon: Stuffed Lungs (Hold Breath)
Brisket/Rump: Tail Fillet (Tail Slap, Swim Speed)

Eagle/Hawk:
Head: Eagle Eye Bites (Spot bonus)
Arm: Spiced Wing (Fly)
Thigh: Drumstick (Dex Bonus)

Elephant:
Brisket/Rump: Titan Roast (Powerful Build)
Thigh: Mighty Flank (Trample)

Horse:
Thigh: Gelatin (Speed, endurance)

Leopard/Lion/Tiger:
Head: Cat’s Tongue (Intimidate bonus, roar)
Shoulder: Tendon Stew (Dex Bonus)
Fingers: Grilled Cat’s Paw (Claws/Pounce)

Lizard:
Fingers: Climber Claws (Climb Speed)

Monitor Lizard:

Manta Ray:
Shoulder: Fried Gills (Water Breathing)
Breast/Bacon: Fin Soup (Swim Speed)

Octopus/squid:
Arm: Tentacle Roast (Tentacles, Grapple Bonus)

Porpoise:
Head: Sonar Roast (Blindsight)

Rat:
Fingers: Grilled Rat Paw (Swim and Climb Speed)

Rhino:
Head: Powdered Horn (Gore, Bull Rush/Powerful Charge?)

Shark:

Snake:
Head: Bitter Venom Shake (Bite, Poison)
Arm: Constrictor Strips (Grapple Bonus)
Breast/Bacon: Scaly Bacon (NA)
Brisket/Rump: Serpent Tail (Swim and clim speed)

Whale:
Head: Sonar Roast (Blindsight)

Wolf/Dog/Hyena:
Head: Hunter’s Snout (Scent/Track)

Wolverine:

Dragon:

Dragon, True:
Head: Drake Eyes (Blindsight/sense)
Shoulder: Sizzling Wings (Fly speed)
Breast/Bacon: Dragon Lung (Breath Weapon)

Dragon Turtle:
Arm: Fin Soup (Swim Speed)
Breast/Bacon: Dragon Lung (Breath Weapon)

Pseudodragon:
Head: Drake Eyes (Blindsight/sense)
Shoulder: Shifting Skin Wraps (Hide bonus)
Brisket/Rump: Grilled Stinger (Sting attack, Poison)

Wyvern:
Brisket/Rump: Grilled Stinger (Sting Attack, Poison)

Fey:

Dryad:
Head: Dryad Tongue (Charm, Speak with animals/plants)
Brisket/Rump: Fey Skin (DR/Cold Iron
Thigh: Smoked Stalk (Treewalk)

Nymph
Head: Nymph Eye (Stunning Glance)
Breast/Bacon: Nymph Breast (Blinding Beauty)
Brisket/Rump: Fey Skin (DR/Cold Iron

Satyr
Head: Powdered Horn (Gore, Bullrush Bonus)
Breast/Bacon: Satyr Breast (Pipes)
Brisket/Rump: Fey Skin (DR/ Cold Iron)
Thigh: Hoof Powder (Speed Bonus, nature’s stride)

Sprites:
Shoulder: Fade Wrap (Invis.)
Brisket/Rump: Fey Skin (DR/ Cold Iron)
Thigh: Grig Legs (Music)
Fingers: Pixie Fingers (Mischief Touch)

Magical Beast:

Ankeg:
Head: Candied Mandibles (Bite)
Brisket/Rump: Ankeg Stomach (Acid Spit)

Aranea:
Head: Bitter Venom Shake (Bite/Poison)
Brisket/Rump: Grilled Spinnerets (Web)

Basalisk:
Head: Basalisk Eyes (Petrification Glance)
Head: Powdered Fang (Bite)
Breast/Bacon: Scaly bacon (NA)

Behir:
Breast/Bacon: Stuffed Behir Lung (Breath Weapon)
Brisket/Rump: Behir Brisket (Rakes)

Blink Dog:
Head: Hunter’s Snout (Scent/Track)
Breast/Bacon: Blinking Breast (Blink/dim door)

Bulette:
Thigh: Bulette Claws (Claws/rakes, leap)

Chimera:
Head: Powdered Horn (Gore, Bull rush Bonus)
Shoulder: Sizzling Wings (Fly)
Breats/Bacon: Dragon Lung (Breath Weapon)

Cockatrice:
Head: Powdered Cockatrice Beak (Bite, Petrification)
Arm: Spiced Wings (Fly)

Darkmantle:
Head: Ear Sandwiches (Blindsense/blindsight)
Shoulder: Membrane wrap (Fly Speed)
Shoulder: Shifting Skin Wraps (Hide bonus)
Arm: Tentacle grillers

Digester:
Brisket/Rump: Digester Haggis (acid spray)

Dragonne:
Shoulder: Sizzling Wings
Cat’s paw soup (Claw attacks/pounce)
Dragonne Loin (Roar)

Ethereal X:
Brisket/Flank: Ghostly Roast (Etheral Jaunt)
Fingers: Fried filcher Fingers (Sleight of hand, detect magic)

Frost Worm:
Brisket/Flank: Frost worm Ice Cream (Cold immunity)

Girallon:
Shoulder: Girralon Arms (Extra arms)

Gorgon:
Breast/Bacon: Stuffed Gorgon Lung (Breath Weapon)

Gray Render:
Brisket/Rump: Render Pouch (protection?)
Fingers: Pulled Paw (Claws, Rend)

Griffon:

Hippogryph:

Hydra:
Head: Hydra Fangs (Mutliple heads/bites)
Brisket/Rump: Seared Steak (Fast healing)

Kraken:
Shoulder: Fried Gills (Water breathing)
Arms: Tentacle Roast

Krenshar:
Head: Krenshar Tongue (Intimidate bonus, Scare)

Lamia:
Breast/Bacon: Lamia Heart (SLAs)
Fingers: Fried Lamia Fingers (Wis drain touch)

Lammasu:
Arms: Spiced Wing (Fly)
Breast/Bacon: Lammasu Heart (SLAs/Magic Circle)
Breats/Bacon: Hide Jerky (NA)

Manticore:
Brisket/Rump: Manticore Tail (Spikes)
Fingers: Fingers: Grilled Cat’s Paw (Claws/Pounce)

Owl, Giant:

Owlbear:

Pegasus:
Arms: Spiced Wing

Phase Spider:
Head: Bitter Venom Shake (Bite+Poison)
Brisket/Flank: Ghostly Roast (Etheral Jaunt)
Fingers: Spindly Kebab (Climb Speed)

Purple Worm:
Arms: Constrictor Strips (Grapple Bonus)
Brisket/Rump: Grilled Stinger (Sting+poison)

Razor Boar:

Remorhaz:
Head: Candied Mandible (Bite)
Arms: Constrictor Strips (Grapple Bonus)
Breast/Bacon: Sizzling Strips (Heat)

Roper:
Shoulder: Shifting Skin Wraps (Hide Bonus)
Fingers: Roper Strand Griller (Strands, Drag, Weakening)

Sea Cat:
Fingers: Fingers: Pulled Paw (Claws, Rend)

Shocker Lizard:
Brisket/Rump: Shocker Tail (Shock)
Fingers: Climber Claws (Climb Speed)

Sphynx:
Breast/Bacon: Sphinx heart (SLAs)

Spider Eater:
Brisket/Rump: Grilled Stinger (Sting, Poison)
Brisket/Rump: Hard-Boiled Spider Eater Eggs (Freedom of Movement)

Stirge:
Head: Needle-Nose Kebab (Attach, Blood Drain)
Thigh: Drumstick (Dex bonus)
Stirge Wing Sandwich (Fly Speed)
Stirge Kebab (Grapple bonus, blood drain)

Tarrasque:
Shoulder: Big T Carapace (Spell Reflection)
Breast/Bacon: Primal Breast (Str. Bonus)
Brisket/ Rump: Seared Steak (Fast Healing)
Thigh: Speedy Leg (Speed, sprint)
Fingers: Seared Paw (Claws/Grapple Bonus)

Unicorn:
Head: Powdered Horn (Gore/Bull Rush Bonus)
Breast/Bacon: Unicorn Heart (SLAs)

Winter Wolf:
Head: Hunter’s Nose (Scent/Track)
Breast/Bacon: Chilled Breast (Freezing Bite, Breath Weapon)

Worg:
Wolf/Dog/Hyena:
Head: Hunter’s Nose (Scent/Track)

Yrthak:
Head: Yrthak Tongue (Blindsight)
Breast/Bacon: Yrthak Lung (Sonic Lance, Explosion)
Fingers: Seared Paw (Claws, Grapple Bonus)

Ooze:
Black Pudding:
Arms: Pseudopod Mold (Grapple Bonus, Constrict)
Breast/Bacon: Ooze cups (Crit-Immunity)
Brisket/Rump: Ooze Sauce (Acid)

Gelatinous Cube:
Fingers: Paralytic Slime (Paralysis)

Gray Ooze:
Arms: Pseudopod Mold (Grapple Bonus, Constrict)

Ochre Jelly:

Plants:

Assassin Vine:
Head: Assassin Wine (Blindsight)
Arms: Boiled Vines (Grapple, Constrict)
Fingers: Stuffed Assasin Leaves (Entangle, Hide in Plain Sight)

Violet Fungus:
Head: Violet Caps (Poison)
Arms: Tentacle Roast (Tentacles/grapple bonus)

Shambling Mound:
Arms: Boiled Vines (Grapple/Constrict)
Breast/Bacon: Shambler Almonds (Immunity to Electricity)

Tendriculos:
Arm: Boiled Vines (Grapple, Constrict)
Breast/Bacon: Seared Vine (Fast Healing)
Brisket/Rump: Tendriculos Fruit (Paralysis)

Treant:
Shoulder: Treant Apple Crisp (Animate Trees)
Brisket/Rump: Treant Syrup (NA)
Thigh: Ground Root (Trample, HIPS)

Vermin:

Giant Ant:
Breast/Bacon: Candied Caparace (NA)

Giant Bee:
Shoulder: Crumbled Wing (Fly)

Bombardier Beetle:
Brisket/Rump: Sour spray gland (Acid Spray)

Fire Beetle:
Head: Candied Mandile (Bite)
Shoulder: Glowing Curry (Shed Light)

Stag Beetle:
Mighty Flank (Trample)

Praying Mantis:
Fingers: Boiled Claw (Claws, Grapple, Constrict)

Giant Wasp:

Giant Centipede:

Giant Scorpion:
Fingers: Boiled Claw (Claws, Grapple, Constrict)

Giant Spider:
Brisket/Rump: Baked Spinnerets (Web)

Benly
2011-01-23, 04:25 PM
I always thought gnolls preferred their meat raw.

Nonsense. Who do you think invented gnocchi?

Biffoniacus_Furiou
2011-01-23, 04:41 PM
http://www.darklegacycomics.com/268.html

Vknight
2011-01-23, 04:50 PM
Those Gnomes were not made into Kabobs!!
That was obviously a stew or soup or roast!