PDA

View Full Version : Masks Masks Masks

Loki Eremes
2010-12-20, 12:16 AM
Ive once found some mask that gives you
+5 bonus to knowledge checks (arcane, planes, nature, religion, etc)

but i completly forgot their name and source book.

could you please remember me?

olentu
2010-12-20, 12:19 AM
Hmm sounds sort of like the Crystal Mask of Knowledge from the expanded psionics handbook as the Crystal Mask of Knowledge is +5 competence on a specific knowledge check.

Dr.Epic
2010-12-20, 12:30 AM
When I saw this thread I thought it was going to be about a Majora's Mask style game.

Temotei
2010-12-20, 12:34 AM
When I saw this thread I thought it was going to be about a Majora's Mask style game.

I thought it was going to be about creating masks for a game, and we'd have no less than four people nudging the thread into the Homebrew section.

Top_Hat
2010-12-20, 12:36 AM
I thought it was going to be about creating masks for a game, and we'd have no less than four people nudging the thread into the Homebrew section.

Well I though it was going to be about crystal psionic masks, but drew a complete blank when the OP described the crunch.

Flickerdart
2010-12-20, 12:38 AM
I thought it was going to be about the Master of Masks PrC, personally.

The Glyphstone
2010-12-20, 12:41 AM

Same here, actually.

arguskos
2010-12-20, 12:44 AM
I was kinda hoping for a thread compiling all the magical masks in D&D 3.5, but my petty hopes are dashed again. :smallfrown:

Loki Eremes
2010-12-20, 12:46 AM
Same here, actually.

Well I though it was going to be about crystal psionic masks, but drew a complete blank when the OP described the crunch.

I was kinda hoping for a thread compiling all the magical masks in D&D 3.5, but my petty hopes are dashed again. :smallfrown:

And i thought this thread were never going to have more than 1 or 2 answers xD.

Thanks Olentu for the name. I also found them in MiC.

Coidzor
2010-12-20, 12:59 AM

Sounds like you have a thread to make, sir. :smallwink:

SuperFish
2010-12-20, 01:12 AM
I thought it was going to be a thread about what people thought the thread was going to be about.

Bakkan
2010-12-20, 02:19 AM
I was going to post a clever reply, but I can't top SuperFish.

Loki Eremes
2010-12-20, 02:47 AM
I was going to close the thread, but then i got high (8)