PDA

View Full Version : [Nexus] Inside 27

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

Gimliggamer
2011-01-13, 03:34 AM
[Red Zone/Slums]

A pair of large red hands appear and try to pry Unhinged Rae off of Hayden.

Rae Artemi
2011-01-13, 03:38 AM
[Red Zone-Slums]

It will work, but he's biting hard, likely gonna take some skin. And he's still laughing. Not fighting back either, just laughing.

Gimliggamer
2011-01-13, 03:41 AM
[Red Zone/Slums]

Hayden yells in rage. and the red hands try to hold Unhinged Rae in place as Hayden throws punch after punch at him.

Rae Artemi
2011-01-13, 03:47 AM
[Red Zone-Slums]

And he continues to laugh and laugh and laugh. The rage tastes spicy. It'll be perfect when Hayden cracks and asks me to tear out his heart. Absolutely perfect. He thinks.

Gimliggamer
2011-01-13, 03:49 AM
"Die! Die! Die!" Hayden yells as red spikes appear on his knuckles and he keeps punching. His eyes have turned entirely red now as he has given over entirely to the rage.

Rae Artemi
2011-01-13, 03:55 AM
[Red Zone-Slums]

He's now laughing up blood. That's odd, never thought I'd have to type that. But yeah, still lauging and smiling and generally enjoying his feast on Hayden's delicious rage.

Shadowcaller
2011-01-13, 06:55 AM
[Pale Bride, Cabin]

Hold for a moment, we have a guest.
Replies the figure, as Cessie knocks on the door, moving to answer it.

Cessie will find the door opening for her, and the strange, hazy and uncertain scene that Nite has found himself in will display itself to her. Nite stands out in clear contrast amidst the blurred scene before her.

What is it you have come for?
The figure asks Cessie.

She looks confused at it for a moment and then glances at Nite and back to the figure again, "Well, I... I was told by the woman downstairs that you could help me with a bargain I had."

Darkcomet
2011-01-13, 07:38 AM
NEW THREAD (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183280)