PDA

View Full Version : Techincal Dificulties(help un-ruin christmas)

Dragonus45
2010-12-25, 04:12 PM
Ok so my brother has gotten three new 360 games, assassins creed brother hood, front mission evolved, and fallout new Vegas. The only problem is that front mission and brotherhood refuse to load. At first i thought it was a result of him not connecting his 360 to the internet for the whole of the time he owned it. But after updates they still refuse to work. I tried to google the problem but my google-fu is failing me. Can anyone on the playground un-ruin his Christmas.

drakir_nosslin
2010-12-25, 04:31 PM
Humm humm... Any red lights on the console? Any error messages?

Dragonus45
2010-12-25, 06:30 PM
No, nothing seems to be wrong with the entire console, his older games and new Vegas work. Its just that Front mission advanced and brotherhood specifically will not show up when in the disc tray.

Tobimaro
2010-12-25, 07:34 PM
You may want to have him check with the place that those games were bought at. I hope that whoever bought those games kept the receipt. If the games were bought new then an even exchange should not be a problem. If they were bought used, then check with the store.

Gullara
2010-12-25, 07:45 PM
How long have you owned your X Box? My brother's recently stopped reading some games then after a while it failed completely and wouldn't read anything.

He had to get a new one.

Dragonus45
2010-12-25, 08:17 PM
His is one of the original ones, or darn near close to being one of them, and he recently had it fixed up and looked over so we are rather sure its not most of the usual hardware problems that stop a disc from being read.