PDA

View Full Version : Ok,my Xmas wish build :)

bansidhe
2010-12-26, 12:49 PM
Well im bored,the kids have got the remote and Ive read all my books....so!

My secret fantasy char,Ive always wanted too play a...wait for it...warforged Pixie!...no really!

I imagine her as a small doll-like thing originally made too protect a rich mages daughter whos long gone..

Perfect party intro..."You all break into this old mage tower room..its obviously an old nursery...toys and such scattered about in various degrees of broken"search room ..nada..."as you move down the dark corridor,the[insert youngest female char-name here]..feels a small hand hold hers...a little voice says"are you my new mother?"..

Ok,shes probably going too get nuked! :)

But help me out with a few builds/ideas...I was thinking warlock..probably feypact...no undead stuff...but hey welcome too my baby :D

Oh and serpentine,this is the image you found for me,s point..and why it was perfect! :)Oh and RP ideas are more than welcome too!

Eldan
2010-12-26, 04:10 PM
First of all, look at the Warforged Scout in, I think, MM3. It's small sized, so most likely better than the basic warforged for your idea.

Edit: just saw you mentioned Fey pact. That would be 4th Edition, yes?

bansidhe
2010-12-26, 05:05 PM
just for the fluff really,3.5,s best imho :)

Eldan
2010-12-26, 05:30 PM
Alright, then.

The Warforged Scout is indeed in MM3. It's a small living construct, and the closest thing I can think of to an animated playable doll. Sadly, it has charisma penalty, so it's probably not ideal. I'll look around some more for useful playable constructs.

Have you thought about using Beguiler instead of Warlock? It has a lot of fey-type trickery and charm spells.

Duke of URL
2010-12-27, 03:07 PM
Chuck a half-fey template on it, maybe? That gets rid of the CHA penalty and fits the flavor. A living construct should qualify as a "living, corporeal creature".

super dark33
2010-12-27, 03:15 PM
Warforged pixie to protect a young girl? why dont a warforged minotaur? her best friend will be a warforged pixie, or a spark-guardien