PDA

View Full Version : The public garden (no dealers here, i'm not lying)

InaVegt
2006-05-17, 08:00 AM
It's a beautifull, morphic garden which has everything you'd want. There's a cloacked person standing in what looks like some wind and dust circling around him (me)

Death, your friend the Reaper
2006-05-17, 08:03 AM
Actually i wanted slightly more than a dust bunny....

InaVegt
2006-05-17, 08:06 AM
The persan walks towards you and says: "are you interested in my wares, it's queality stuff you know."

Saithis Bladewing
2006-05-17, 08:08 AM
"Yes, I'm sure it is."

*Throws a ninja star, stabbitying you, then teleports away.*

Note: By responding to this post, you agree that you cannot kill me in any way and I am automatically victorious.

2006-05-17, 10:49 AM
Now im going to be dense/break three post rule since it already has been and ask, What are these "wares" you are talking about? Weapon dealer?

InaVegt
2006-05-17, 10:53 AM
*starts talking soft*

removed due to being an inappropriate topic

Supagoof
2006-05-17, 04:44 PM
Supagoof takes a walk through the park, twirling his baton and whistling.

Vindemiatrix
2006-05-17, 06:27 PM
I walk up to him. Good evening, officer!
(Offers large hand to shake.)

raven-gm
2006-05-17, 06:32 PM
A blue mage teleports in behind the guard, and whispers something in his ear....

sir, the claws are poisoned..

He disapears.

2006-05-17, 07:21 PM
:P I think we have a corrupt police on our hands... gijsstrider aren't you a member of the police?

Renrik
2006-05-17, 07:23 PM
I'm definately not here to sell poison, which definately will not be used in assassination attempts.

Either way, i would like 50 bottles of "Wine" delivered to the Theatre of the Masks

neos_dionysos
2006-05-18, 09:38 PM
*Hooded creature walks by*

"Poison? No, I need some Black Lotus... Stygian - the best!"

"Yess, the opening party of my museum... and you are welcome."

"And this had better not be Haga!"

Mortia De Luna Draco
2006-05-19, 03:23 AM
* walks into park, finds bench, sleeps*

GeeVee
2006-05-25, 06:29 AM
Under a large tree in the middle of the garden, a small tonberry wakes up. It throws its ragged linen blanket lazily away and walks, one step at a time, towards the bar/restaurant district of town.

HellRaid
2006-05-25, 07:07 AM
HellRaid walks into the park, and sits down on a stone bench in front of the fountain.

Then, after noticing the horrible great dragon talking to the policeman, he stands and relocates himself to being up a tree.

In this tree he finds a kitty, which he names "Kitty".

-=Hell Out=-

Ceika
2006-06-04, 11:08 AM
*Walks casually through the garden admiring the flowers and scenery. Sits down on a bench and pulls out her journal, writing a few lines quickly before putting her things away and heading on her way again.*

Thief-Wizard101
2006-06-07, 04:05 PM
Thief-Wizard walks into the parc and admires the flowers, he then looks around and sits on a near by bench

SpiderMew
2006-06-08, 12:51 AM
*flys by the benches really fast and hides in the very tall grass*

danielf
2006-06-08, 10:19 AM
i'm running in the public garden.

probably hunting cats.

CabbageTheif
2006-06-08, 11:25 AM
the kender wanders in and starts hammering signs into the grass

Ball this sunday evening (est=board time) at Sneaks Milk Bar. All are welcome. No entry cost, but there will be a dress code. Semi-formal to formal, please.

((if you can change your avi, that would be fun. if not, then just rp up a dress or tux. find a date! have fun! dance and make merry and get drunk while you are at it! wootage!))

Slartibartfast
2006-06-15, 12:51 AM
A Ninja stands in the middle of the park, though he never was in the park at any other time. he has a banjo on his back and to longswords sheathed at his sides. Might as well practice hideing while I'm here. he dissapears. he sneaks up behind danielf hoping not to be seen. if he succedes, danielf becomes hit by a small thunderbolt (Tiny Tunderstorm!), if not, he tries to persuade danielf that the Ninja isn't there and he is imangining things. (Elan Song!) if you are wondering about the stuff in parenthese then go to the Temple of Banjo and it will make sense!

Murky_Pool
2006-06-15, 06:34 AM
a Red Thing flaps down into the park and alights on a sturdy branch. It opens it's wings slightly and suns itself in the morning light.
The creature is slightly bloody, you get the impression of a hard morning's work in Stabbity Death

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-06-27, 10:36 AM
*the llama trots into the garden and starts snipping off flowers at the roots with his teeth. Strangely, he doesn't appear to be eating them. He takes great care to preserve them as much as possible. Then he gathers them all together, wraps a vine around them to hold them tight, tucks them in his pouch, the petals sticking out so they aren't crushed and he heads out.*

DarkHunter
2007-01-10, 11:21 AM
Fendran passes through the public gardens while looking for somewhere interesting. He promptly sneezes violently

Even in winter, gardens make me sneeze

B-Man
2007-01-11, 10:42 PM
Kain and Konrad walk into the Gardens and decide to rest for awhile underneath a tall oak.
[hr]After their player decides that this might be a good place for some action... after a bit... Kain and Konrad mysteriously wake up and head back to the streets.

Devian
2007-01-12, 07:33 PM
Pyra and Shad materialise underneath an oak tree. The shadows gather around them and Devian's silhoutte appears. Shad throws himself infront of Devian.

I am disappointed that you would allow yourself to be captured, Shad. Very disappointed. Devian says.
I'm sorry Master! They were better than I thought...
Silence! I do not wish to hear your pathetic excuses.Devian raises his right arm and Shad is lifted into the air. You being captured shows a sign of weakness in me. My powers are very limited in this plane, that's too much weakness for me to admit! His left arm moves underneath his cloak and a fiery sword pierces Shad's stomach. Shad screams out in pain. Devian only smiles. Do you know what I do with weak links?

Shad whimpers and nods his head.

Then you'd also understand that I can't just kill you yet. Devian says after awhile and the sword disappears. Blood trickles down Shad's figure and drips on the ground. You will be re-assigned. You are to kill Konrad, do you understand?

Shad nods his head. I understand, my Master.

Devian smiles and drops Shad to the ground. Shad's wound heals up quickly as a fiery glow surrounds him. Do not disappoint me, Shad. I will not hesitate to kill failure next time. The shadows disappear, and so does Devian's silhoutte.

Pyra looks at Shad with disgust. Be thankful that the Master has allowed you to live. Come with me. It is too soon to act.

Shad nods and they disappear.

Magician
2007-01-24, 03:15 PM
Magician walks through the gardens, admiring the snow on the planting beds. "I must come back here later in the spring"

Castaras
2007-01-24, 03:21 PM
A pathetic mew comes as the kitten staggers up to Magician.

Magician
2007-01-24, 03:24 PM
Magician turns around in surprise "Did you follow me here from the tavern, silly kitten? There's no food here for you." Magician bends to pick the kitten up.

Castaras
2007-01-24, 03:25 PM
The kitten purrs loudly, rubbing its head on Magician's fingers.

Magician
2007-01-24, 03:32 PM
Magician chuckles and scratches the kitten behind the ears. "I guess you can come with me. Let's see what else there is to see!". With that, he leaves the garden for further wanderings.

Castaras
2007-01-24, 03:33 PM
The kitten meows in agreement.

Obsidian Blade
2007-01-25, 03:56 PM
Fydan wanders through the gardens, pausing every once in a while to touch a plant. She seems very relaxed. Leaning against a tree, she takes out a large book. The cover is covered in strange runes. She proceeds to read, ignoring everyone else.