PDA

View Full Version : The Printed Comic - Available?

Borzag
2010-12-29, 06:50 PM
Hi all,

First post here, so my apologies if this is in the wrong place... staffies, feel free to move it. I figured it's about the comic, so hey.

Anyhoo, long time reader who's had a good work year, a good xmas haul (on that subject, a bit late but merry christmas y'all! :) ) and more importantly uses Aussie dollars which no longer grab their ankles for the USD. So I figured now was as good a time as any to grab the books I don't have (2+, so 3 or so).

So, jumped onto the store, went to the Oooketc link, and... they're OOP.

Anyone know when (if?) they're going to be reprinted?

Cheers!

Borzag (Newbie in the Playground)

Shhalahr Windrider
2010-12-29, 07:14 PM
As the store says for both War and XPs and No Cure for the Paladin Blues:

“There is no information on an expected reprint date.”

Those two appear to be the only ones currently unavailable.

Zmflavius
2010-12-29, 07:28 PM
You can get them on ebay though.

Leecros
2010-12-29, 07:54 PM
SAnyone know when (if?) they're going to be reprinted?

I would imagine that whether they'll be reprinted or not will depend on whether Rich deems a large enough of a demand for them to be reprinted.

Shhalahr Windrider
2010-12-29, 08:06 PM
You can get them on ebay though.
For three times the sale price from Ookoodook.

Which is actually better than the Amazon merchants. They’re trying to get $2000 for War and XPs. :smallyuk:

Nimrod's Son
2010-12-29, 08:15 PM
I would imagine that whether they'll be reprinted or not will depend on whether Rich deems a large enough of a demand for them to be reprinted.
It depends more on upfront costs. He already knows there's a demand there, but won't be arranging for reprints until he can afford to do so. So the best way to ensure further reprints is to buy the merchandise that is still available.

Kurald Galain
2010-12-30, 02:06 PM

Is there any place I can sign up to let him know I'd buy them?

Shhalahr Windrider
2010-12-30, 02:36 PM
Is there any place I can sign up to let him know I'd buy them?
I seem to recall a post from Rich or an admin along the same lines of what Nimrod’s Son has said. It’s a matter of upfront costs. So if you want the books to get their next printing soon, you have to buy other books and merchandise that are currently available.

It’s pretty clear that demand exists, after all…