PDA

View Full Version : A weird dream I had, please give interpratation (sorry for spelling)

uchiha191942
2010-12-30, 05:44 PM
Well, last night I had a strange dream where I was in school sitting at my desk in social studies class. My social studies is a tall man, who served in the military and in a few wars (I forgot which), soon he told us to make a paragraph or 2 about modern politics with...a partner!!!! So we finish it fairly quickly and when I handed it in I saw that my social studies teacher is Morgan Freeman!!!! I then woke up saying to myself, "what the hell just happened???
This is seriously not I joke and I would not waste your time to read a stupid joke, this is a real dream I had plz help!!

Heliomance
2010-12-30, 08:20 PM
You watched a Morgan Freeman movie recently?

Seriously, dreams don't usually mean anything. It's just your brain throwing out images and stuff. Most dreams are really weird. To be honest, that one's pretty tame.

uchiha191942
2010-12-30, 11:03 PM
ya I didn't really believe in this stuff I just wanted to see someone saw something cool... but I also haven't seen anything related to or having morgan freedman recently

Serpentine
2010-12-30, 11:46 PM
Studies are on your mind lately, and you see Morgan Freeman as an authority figure.

According to a dream I had a few days ago, given that vampires have no reflection, if they ever do see their reflection they turn to stone. Thus, they can be defeated by giving them a mask of their own face, which will give them an overwhelming urge to look at themself in a mirror and thereby turn to stone.

CrimsonAngel
2010-12-30, 11:50 PM
Serpentine just saved the world... Possibly. :smalleek: