PDA

View Full Version : Generic DND 3.5 Game IC

TIPOT
2010-12-31, 10:49 AM
Well, all stories good/average/bad (hopefully good) have to start somewhere. This particular one begins in Dahnil, a small town near the Kradark mountain range. The Kradark mountains are rich, unexplored and beautiful but dangerous. The rock is plentiful in valuable rocks and minerals and the soil is good for growing all manner of things, fertilized by the volcanic activity that used to plague the region. These volcanoes used to be the reason why the mountains weren't exploited fully, but 15 years ago, for no readily apparent reason the volcanoes suddenly stopped.

Soon after miners started to move in. Teams of kobolds and teams of dwarves jostled to find the richest veins of minerals and export them across the world in caravans. This newfound wealth drew more and more people in, so that hundreds of small towns formed with Dahnil being one of the largest ones.

There has always been some local people who have disagreed with what the miners have been doing. Some people who have been living in region since before living memory felt that they have been desercrating there sacred lands. Sometimes they used violence, but they were not particularly organised and a band of rangers hired by the miners were able to stop any major attacks.

However, recently the attacks have been more frequent, more organised, more deadly. Whole villages have been found empty except for the bodies of slaughtered women and children, the bodies of the men nowhere to be seen. The local rangers spread tales that a dark force has awakened in the mountains, that sooner or later a big attack will come to one of the main towns and that theres nothing that they will be able to do to stop it.

These tales has lead to a huge bounty 10000gp being placed on this creatures head. Leading to adventurers from all around coming to try and join in the hunt, either for fame, the money or to help the people of the area.

You six are some of these adventurers, ready to hunt for the abomination that reportedly stalks the land. All with different reasons for being there, but all with the same goal in mind.

You all just happen to be in the town square at midday on Tuesday when...

Now could you all explain what you are doing in town square

Edit: and heres the OOC thread for easy reference http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181711

Emperor Ing
2010-12-31, 12:06 PM
Kobolds rarely leave their tunnels except on trade or to move Dragonwrought eggs to sacred hatcheries. And even then, they leave en masse. Neepik appears very much alone with no visible form of company. He has a crossbow along his back that appears to be his main means of self-defense. The kobold appears more adventurer-like than most of the others of his kind one would see, but he definitely appeared watchful, almost paranoid in that cowardly kobold way.

He goes by the town square often, usually when he's killing time not committing petty thefts of fruit from merchant kiosks or pickpocketing well-off-looking individuals who happen to go into slightly less-than-populated areas of town.

ToySoldierCPlus
2010-12-31, 12:45 PM
Imre was an oddity, both amongst skarn and amongst others. As he stood in the town square, he felt it as surely as he had just before he left his home for good. His appearance was what made him feel separate here. He stood tall, just over six feet in his heavy traveling boots, and was thick and heavy with muscle.

This was not what set him apart, however. His clothes were fairly normal traveler's fare, thick boots, a loose shirt under studded leather armor, a wide leather belt with several pouches and pockets around his waist. His pants had reinforced kneecaps, and he kept a thick linen tunic rolled up and tied to his bag. He wore no cloak, and carried no weapons. The lack of weapons was the first oddity. It was strange to see a traveler without any weapons in this region. This oddity was clearly accounted for by the next, however.

The second oddity were the spines on his arms, legs and back. His armor and clothing had been made specially to account for them. The longest spines were as long as a dagger, and all of them looked wickedly sharp. They were covered in scales, which were a deep navy on the longest spines and a brilliant sapphire on the shortest.

The final oddity were the other two pieces of clothing he wore. The first was a shirt of course fur, worn over his armor. The shirt faded to a barely corporeal mist near his waist, and appeared to move on its own, as though it were alive. Patches of the shirt appeared transparent, and these patches appeared to shift, as areas came back and others disappeared. The other piece of clothing was a thick belt of purple scales around his waist. This was also worn over his armor, as well as his other belt. The belt itself was not so strange, but its effect on his skin most definitely was. The belt thickened his skin, and tinted it a slight purple color.

Imre stood in the square, having just arrived in the town. He sought some place to get a drink and some food, and perhaps some more information about the bounty for this mysterious creature.

candycorn
2010-12-31, 05:36 PM
Grimna (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=263849) finds herself in the town square for the same reason most travelers might; namely, it's the place you start at when you come to a new city. With a bit of time, from town square, you can find anything in the city, and, at this time, she's looking for a general store of sorts.

She doesn't seem too unusually clothed, wearing a simple brown robe, in the fashion of an ascetic, or perhaps a less than successful mage. A light suit of well-worn leather armor peeks out from the folds of the robe. It's obvious that Grimna is very fit, and very muscled, even from the concealing folds of the robe, and it's obvious that she has no actual need for the staff she uses as a walking stick.

WarBrute
2010-12-31, 11:07 PM
The Half-Orc the calls himself Karash strolls into the town center. His hazels eyes scan across the scene looking for a place to purchase lunch. His skin is a dark mix of green and gray.

His leather armor is a deep brown and stained with oil. He wears a fade gray shirt under his armor and dark trousers. His hair is short and black and the shadow of beard marks his face.

As his walks his uses a halberd as a walking stick. A bundle of javelins juts from his back as well the a hilt of a falchion. A simple dagger is thrust into his belt.

Toliudar
2011-01-01, 09:45 AM
Jet picked her way carefully through the crowd as she made her way towards the middle of the town square. It's been days since she'd heard about the bounty, and visions of what 10,000 might buy had been dancing in her beautiful, scaly head. Mmm. Money. While smaller quantities had often found themselves her way from time to time through the judicious use of persuasion, a chunk this large might require actual work. Ah well.

Jet surveyed the other opportunists who seemed to be gathering. Good. They seemed young, capable and strong. Except for that little kobold, who would no doubt have his own skills. Perhaps they could exchange stories of ancient dragons.

Jet adjusted the pack's straps. Heavy thing. She glanced around expectantly.

Ermanti
2011-01-01, 01:49 PM
When Izhan heard of the terrible monster plaguing Dahnil, he came as fast as his stubby legs could carry him. The trip was long and arduous, and quite lacking in booze filled taverns, which makes him very, very sad indeed.

He is dirty and ragged, wearing a pair of boots with holes in the toes, and what appears to be dirty animal pelts. The stench is most foul, a fact to which he seems to be oblivious. He wanders around the market asking for information on the monster, and wishing one of these folks would offer him a drink of cool ale

TIPOT
2011-01-01, 03:43 PM
Well as you're all going about your business when you hear a scream, followed by a panicked looking figure running out of a nearby church of pelor. Almost Immediately following him is a towering figure or well over 6ft who proceeds to embed a rather large axe into his spine.

This hulk of a man is followed by four others, three wearing heavy armour with shieldsand longswords, the other with lighter armour and a heavy crossbow who closes the door behind them.
http://i54.tinypic.com/1129wmb.jpg

As the people burst out the once busy square quickly empties of bystanders(its safe to ignore them and I didn't bother drawing them on)

Ermanti
2011-01-01, 04:05 PM
Can I assume that the grounds are devoid of any plants I can use to entangle the men?

Emperor Ing
2011-01-01, 05:12 PM
Naipiq will attempt to hide behind whatever is available.

[roll0]

candycorn
2011-01-01, 08:25 PM
Grimna: In the interest of catching one alive (plus, not knowing the law of the land, and much preferring the night in jail for assaulting guards to the capital murder charges for killing them, in case this is explainable as a legal action by authorities.

Charge the southern guy (at AE-15), moving from AO-19 to AG 16.

Unarmed Strike for nonlethal: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1] nonlethal
If hit, grapple check: [roll2] (For scorpion's grasp)
If successful, move into AE-15, deal an additional [roll3] nonlethal, and we are grappling (and, if he's level 1, he is most likely unconscious).

TIPOT
2011-01-02, 07:03 AM
Grimna moves up to the nearest guy and before he can react grabs him by the throat and choaks him into unconsciousness

spot checks for the people
[roll]1d20[roll]
[roll]1d20[roll]
[roll]1d20+2[roll]
[roll]1d20+2[roll]

@Ermanti there are no plants around sorry, but you'd have probably known you were staying in the city so you can cchange your spell selection if you want, oh also i forgot too place your animal companion so he can be just next too you

TIPOT
2011-01-02, 07:04 AM
spot checks again
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
edit; they see you :smalltongue:

Emperor Ing
2011-01-02, 04:24 PM
((why is it that every time i'm a player I roll crap and when i'm a GM I roll godly?))

Neepik discovers the hard way that behind a commoner isn't the best hiding spot, especially when your concealment is fleeing for her life.

TIPOT
2011-01-04, 03:35 PM
The barbarian charges at the nearest person he can see, who unfortunatly happens to be Neepik,

attack [roll0]
damage [roll1]

although he misses quite spectacularly, gashing a huge rend in the pavement next too Neepik

Ermanti
2011-01-04, 04:04 PM
"unhand that man!"

I'm assuming my pet acts on my turn? if so
Dog charges to AF16 [roll0] [roll1]

I charge to AG15 [roll2] [roll3]

the numbers assume that I, and my dog, get +2 to hit and damage from a charge, and another +2 to hit for me since he would be flanked, correct?

Emperor Ing
2011-01-04, 04:49 PM
Aaah! Big monkey with big stick!
Neepik 5 ft steps back and fires from his crossbow at the barbarian.

[roll0]
[roll1]

Ermanti
2011-01-04, 05:30 PM
redoing turn

Izhan will double move to AH 14
Loyal dog will charge AF13, standing @ AF14 [roll0] [roll1]

TIPOT
2011-01-04, 05:31 PM
@Ermanti: I'll just assume You're going for the nearest one

Whilst the Kobold steps back, pulls out a crossbow and shoots the person in the side, a dwarf runs up at one of the goons with a ferocious looking dog in tow.

The dog is batted away by the shield whilst the dwarf misses with his spear

So now the crossbowman near the church doors turns around and fires a crossbow bolt at the orc who just took down his friend in a second or so
[roll0]
[roll1]

Scoring a direct, and very painful hit to the chest, the leather armour you're wearing doing little to stop the bolt.

The crossbowman then reloads his crossbow

Notes for me: Barbarian has taken 6

OOC:Once everyone has taken a go I'll post a new map

Toliudar
2011-01-05, 10:42 AM
Jet

The dragon-woman sees the battle see-sawing back and forth, and especially the accuracy of the crossbowman at the back. She steps further back away from the fray, and works to soothe him into a peaceful sleep.

5' step away from the nearest opponent. Jet casts Sleep on the crossbowman at the back. Will DC 16 or fall asleep for a minute.

And...just in case she fails in her attempt: can you fire and load a heavy crossbow in one round? I'm going to have to upgrade!

ToySoldierCPlus
2011-01-05, 11:47 AM
The spines on Imre's arms and legs flare out, and he drops into an aggressive stance. He focuses for a moment, then, with a guttural yell, charges the nearest guard, the one who just attempted to bisect the kobold and got a crossbow bolt for his trouble, trying to impale him on the spikes jutting from his arm.

Swift Action: Move one point of essentia from Blink Shirt to Wormtail Belt, bringing my AC to 17.
Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

TIPOT
2011-01-06, 05:35 PM
Jet starts chanting and suddenly the guy with a crossbow suddenly just collapses.

Imre runs at the barbarian, fails to hit with his spines.

One of the two remaining sword and shield fighters, attacks the dog which he's being attacked by
attack [roll0]
damage [roll1]

successfully injuring the dog

the other goes for the dwarf standing next to the dog
attack [roll2]
damage [roll3]

striking a solid blow to the side

Current Map
http://i51.tinypic.com/2wgu2k6.jpg

Emperor Ing
2011-01-06, 09:20 PM
Neepik in a blur of speed reloads his crossbow, readying a second shot at the sword-and-shield mooks. Take this!

[roll0]
[roll1]

Toliudar
2011-01-06, 10:17 PM
Jet focuses on a point above and beyond the two swordsmen and unleashes another wave of sleep, hoping to end this quickly.

Casting Sleep, placed so that the burst hits the two swordsmen and not any of us. Will DC 16 to negate.

If others approach the swordsmen in such a way to prevent this targeting, she will instead pull out her crossbow and load it.

Ermanti
2011-01-06, 11:51 PM
"Ooof! Now ye really got me mad!" He yells while thrusting forth with his spear.

We both attack AH12

Izhan:attack [roll0] Damage[roll1]
Alex the Dog: attack[roll2] Damage[roll3]

candycorn
2011-01-07, 08:59 AM
(Provided it's my go)

Having decided that these people are NOT guards, Grimna decides that it's time to get dangerous. She takes a quick step to the larger barbarian sort that seems to be leading this, form shifting into something... feral, not unlike a jackal... as she does so. A quick snap with a formidible set of jaws quickly follows.

Mechanics:5 foot step to the barbarian. Swift action shift.

Bite: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1] lethal bite damage

If hit, Opposed grapple check: [roll2] (scorpion's grasp)

If that wins, [roll3] lethal unarmed strike damage, and we're grappling.

TIPOT
2011-01-07, 02:11 PM
Grimna shapshifts into some ferocious jackel type crature and runs up to the barbarian and easily rips out his throat (he''s dead)

karash's go can be delayed till warbrute turns up

Neepik loads his crossbow fire's it at one of the soldiers, but fails to penetrate his armour.

the barbarian makes one last gurgle as he dies

Izhan and his dog both attack the same soldier that Neepik fired at, manage to catch him offguard and he suffers a badly bitten leg and a spear wound to his arm. hes still standing but he's visibly injured

the crossbowman snoozes on (1/10)

Jet casts her spell Will Saves
[roll0] (the injured one)
[roll1]
and they both fall asleep

and thats all the enemies down I think, So what're you doing with the sleeping people? (also keep in mind that you do not know each other yet so feel free to roleplay)

ToySoldierCPlus
2011-01-07, 04:02 PM
Seeing that all of the enemy combatants have been neutralized, Imre straightens. He reaches into his pack and pulls out some rope, then drags the unconscious and sleeping warriors together and binds them. He slaps one of the sleeping ones to wake him, and then begins questioning him.

You wanna tell me what this is all about?

candycorn
2011-01-07, 04:34 PM
Grimna begins pacing towards the man she knocked out, her form shifting and melting back to humanoid. Along the way she makes a few gestures and words, and her wounds begin to swiftly knit. At that, she divests the warrior of weapons and armor, and hoists him none too gently over her shoulder, and begins glancing around for authorities.

Mechanics:Swift: Shift back to humanoid form.
Cast Lesser Vigor (targeting self).
Remove any protective gear or offensive weapons from the man I knocked out, and try to find a guard.

Toliudar
2011-01-07, 04:38 PM
Jet circles the courtyard, allowing the others to do the job of binding and interrogating the four men. Instead, she takes a moment to protect herself from harm, and then pulls open the church doors in order to peer inside.

Casts Mage Armour, sidles past the unconscious men in order to take a look in the church of Pelor.

Emperor Ing
2011-01-07, 05:23 PM
Neepik moves to the unconscious men, kicking one of them while in the area.

TIPOT
2011-01-07, 05:38 PM
Beyond the door Jet sees about 20 (ish) people, most of which are armed with 2 spears and a shield and are wearing light armour. Another one is a crossbowman (like the one who's asleep), but the last three are tied up and are wearing the robes of clergy of pelor.
http://i52.tinypic.com/24buv02.jpg

They don't see you (the doors only open a crack and they don't have particularly good spot checks :P). Some of them are talking, but what do you want to do?

Emperor Ing
2011-01-07, 06:42 PM
Neepik moves up, closer to the door. In other words, he's going to AA12. Crossbow reloaded.

Ermanti
2011-01-07, 06:50 PM
Before Jet opens the door, Izhan casts Cure light wounds on himself

[roll0]

Toliudar
2011-01-07, 06:51 PM
Jet carefully steps away from the doors, holds up a finger of warning to the approaching kobold, and moves to the crossbowman she put to sleep. She pulls out a coil of rope from her pack and begins tying him up. Meanwhile she gestures for the others who stood up to the aggressors, signalling for them to come nearer, and putting a finger to her lips.

candycorn
2011-01-07, 10:59 PM
Grimna will shrug, and drop the bruised swordsman like a sack of potatoes, then head over to the doorway. Seeing the warning, she shrugs, and whispers, "Anyone in there could likely hear what's going on out here... and what's not going on now. We've got no more than a minute before those inside get suspicious, maybe less. How many are there?"

Emperor Ing
2011-01-07, 11:06 PM
The little kobold looks around from his vantage point. See any...secret entrances I can sneak through and hit the humies in the side?

ToySoldierCPlus
2011-01-08, 12:08 AM
Imre sees the growing gathering of other would-be heroes by the door, and decides to see what's going on. Dropping the non-talkative warrior to the pavement, Imre moves closer to the group.

What's in there? More of these goons?

Imre moves to AE13.

Toliudar
2011-01-08, 03:24 AM
Jet nods at the questions.

"A dozen spear-men inside, and another crossbow-archer. Priests inside, all tied up. First, we should get those two swordsmen tied up - they'll wake up in half a minute."

She finishes tying the crossbowman and rises.

candycorn
2011-01-08, 09:23 AM
(whisper) "It's probably better to storm them hard and fast. Charge in deep, ignore any near the entrance, put pressure on anyone near the priests. Make them think about something besides priest hurting. They don't know we're here, so we should have the advantage of surprise. A few roaring lions can scare off a whole pack of hyenas, after all."

Emperor Ing
2011-01-08, 09:45 AM
If there's secret entrance I whallop humies by suprise.

candycorn
2011-01-08, 10:03 AM
(whisper) "Correct me if I'm wrong, but if we could see it from the doorway here, it wouldn't be a very secret entrance, would it?"

Emperor Ing
2011-01-08, 10:32 AM
If you attack from here they won't look at me if I go through side door. Right?

Toliudar
2011-01-08, 11:24 AM
Shaking her head, Jet rises and heads away from the church, towards the two swordsmen in the square. She pulls out more rope and begins trussing one. Figures. Men yak, and women do the work.

Ermanti
2011-01-08, 04:11 PM
"Ah like your idea, missy. Even if you are a green-skin. If we survive this, I'm buying the first round!" Izhan declares.

Despite his wound, he seems to be in high spirits; and is ready for action.

TIPOT
2011-01-08, 06:00 PM
Well the four people you defeated have been tied up.

and do people want to proceed to kick down the door and attack? if so say where you want to be,

or do you want to see if there's a side door to go in through? :smallwink:

Emperor Ing
2011-01-08, 06:13 PM
Neepik goes to look for said side door.

candycorn
2011-01-08, 07:22 PM
When the door opens, assuming surprise round exists, Grimna will shift and move to Q-14, with her single standard action. (Lesser vigor should have rehealed me to full again by now)

Initiative:[roll0]

Ermanti
2011-01-08, 09:56 PM
Since Izhan is still slightly injured, and his faithful dog Alex is even more so, They'll hang back a bit AC 14 for Izhan, AB14 for Alex, till the men focus on Grimna. By then I'm sure combat will have started.

Initiative: [roll0]

Emperor Ing
2011-01-08, 10:06 PM
Neepik will attempt to move to P8 as quietly as possible while everyone else goes in guns ablazing.

Move Silently
[roll0]

OH COME ON!! :smallmad:

Toliudar
2011-01-08, 10:46 PM
Jethratuill

Once the silly violent folk have been bound, Jet checks to make sure that her crossbow is loaded and ready, and takes up a position by the outer gates to the church.

Jet will take up position in AD13.

ToySoldierCPlus
2011-01-08, 11:39 PM
Imre holds his position and drops into an aggressive stance, ready to charge the first enemy he sees when the doors open.

Imre will stay at AE13. If we get a surprise round, he will charge the nearest enemy to his current position, attacking with the spines on one arm.
Attack: [roll0] EDIT: That should actually be a 7, I forgot the +2 from the charge attack.
Initiative: [roll2]

Y'know what, Forum Dice Roller? Bite me.

Emperor Ing
2011-01-09, 04:01 PM
Once the group charges in, Neepik is the first to fire off his crossbow, aiming for the nearest enemy.

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2] Sneak attack!

Ermanti
2011-01-09, 06:12 PM
Izhan is going to throw his spear at R14 during the surprise round and command Alex to defend.

Attack [roll0] -4 from range increment
Handle Animal roll [roll2]

Toliudar
2011-01-10, 01:31 PM
Jethratuill

As she gets ready for the opening of the doors, Jet summons the power of somnolance.

Preparing to cast Sleep, centred on P13.

TIPOT
2011-01-10, 01:49 PM
Everyone bursts into the room, well Grimna does in jackel form, followed by Imre who charges a the first enemy who he can see, unfortunately not noticing the pew which he bashes into on his way, making his attack go off target. Neepik aims, fires and misses with his crossbow (all in one smooth motion :smallcool:), whilst Izhan scores a direct hit on a nearby pew with his spear.

However Jet successfully uses magic, and two people drop down unconscious, enchanted by the spell.

Neepik's go
http://i51.tinypic.com/2hobkhs.jpg

candycorn
2011-01-10, 04:26 PM
My Round 1 action: Provided the two guys by the priests haven't acted yet:

Move to N15 (northmost priest is just south of me, enemy to east and north).

Mechanics, for when it's my turn: Bite (O15 enemy, to my east): [roll0]
Choose not to attempt grapple.

Emperor Ing
2011-01-10, 04:32 PM
5 ft step to AA 14 and then fire at the mook at W 9
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Toliudar
2011-01-10, 04:44 PM
Jet

Jet steps closer to the church doors, to get a better sense of how everything is going inside. She again uses the power of "shut up and fall asleep now" to attempt to overcome the warriors inside.

This assumes that she's acting before the spear-men. If they're acting first, then I'll instead wait to see the results of their actions.

Jet takes a 5' step west to AC13.
She casts Sleep, centred on R16. Will DC 16 to negate.

TIPOT
2011-01-11, 12:57 PM
Neepik reloads and fires, although his shot goes wide.

Grimna swiftly moves past too startled looking soldiers, before ripping out one of their throats (hes now dead)

Izhan's or Imre's go

ToySoldierCPlus
2011-01-11, 03:21 PM
Imre bounces back off the pew, pressing his attack against the spearman.

Ermanti
2011-01-11, 03:34 PM
Alex, the dog, will move to S13 and attack. Izhan will begin to cast summon Nature's ally 1

[roll0]
[roll1]

TIPOT
2011-01-11, 05:39 PM
Izhan begins chanting a spell whilst his wolf bounds off and try's to attack one of the spearmen but misses.

Imre takes another swing, but again misses.

The spearmen ready themselves (ie take up there spears and shields) except the two who are next to Imre and Grimna who both try to stab them

attack on grimna [roll0] damage [roll1]
attack on imre [roll2] damage [roll3]

The one attacking Grimna misses, but the one going for Imre hits, getting a good solid strike to your leg.

Then Jet's spell goes off, and the Spearman who was so successful suddenly drops asleep, along with two others who hadn't had a chance to do anything

Map here -
http://i52.tinypic.com/25alnpd.jpg

and that's the round, so people feel free to take their next go :smallsmile:

Ermanti
2011-01-11, 06:33 PM
Izhan will finish chanting Summon Nature's Ally 1, for a wolf, and place it in Y12. After that he'll go after his spear, probably taking a double move action, if not he'll grab it as well. Alex will move to N13, and attempt to trip the spearman in N14. The wolf will take a five foot step to Y11 and attempt to trip the spear man there.

Alex trip attempt str. check[roll0]
if successful, free attack [roll1]
damage [roll2]
normal attack (didn't realize they trip as a free action before, if they also do not recieve the free attack for tripping someone, disregard this attack) [roll3]
damage [roll4]

Wolf trip attempt [roll5]
if successful, free attack [roll6]
damage [roll7]
normal attack [roll8]
damage [roll9]

Emperor Ing
2011-01-11, 06:52 PM
Neepik attacks the guy in W9 again -_-

[roll0]
[roll1]

candycorn
2011-01-11, 07:56 PM
Grimna will attempt to drop the other enemy who had the misfortune of being the closes to the priests.

Mechanics:Bite:[roll0]

Do not grapple.

Afterwards, if the spearman is down, 5 foot step to O16, adjacent to all the priests. Since enemies can still come at the priests from the north and east, no sense jumping the gun and committing myself to one group. I can easily close and reach anyone who's not running, and if they're running, I won't be too worried about chasing them.

ToySoldierCPlus
2011-01-11, 08:36 PM
The one next to Imre is asleep, right? Hmm...no need to kill him yet, then. That can be accomplished later, if necessary. Very well then.

As the spearman who just stabbed him falls asleep, Imre looks to his side. He sees the other spearman, on the opposite side of the pews. Ignoring the fresh wound in his leg, Imre charges at him, ready to impale him on his deadly spines.

Charge to U15, unless the pews are difficult terrain. Assuming they are not:

If the pews are difficult terrain, the only difference is that Imre only gets +3 to attack and damage.

TIPOT
2011-01-12, 05:53 PM
Well Neepik repeats the process of loading, fireing and missing... (you'll hit someday :smalltongue:)

the crossbowman snores on...

Grimna easily dispatches the spearman, (hes dead) before moving into a position to better protect the hostages.

Izhan finishes casting his spell and a wolf pops out of nowhere, steps up to a nearby spearman and bites his leg off... well mostly, its not pretty (he's now down and unconscious), then Izhan goes to fetch his spear (yanking it out of a pew) whilst Alex goes off and kills another spearman (the one in P10 because hes the easiest), again lots of blood not pretty (hes down and unconscious as well).

Imre does a flying leap over the pews and takes down a spearman with a single strike to the head (he's unconscious)

The spearmen (the 3 remaining)

- One steps up to P10 and attacks Alex
attack [roll0]
damage [roll1]
and misses
-The other two throw their spears at the summoned wolf
attack [roll2]
damage [roll3]
attack [roll4]
damage [roll5]
with one hitting and injuring it lightly then they draw second ones

Its now Jets go and spearmen are located in P10, V9 and W9

Emperor Ing
2011-01-12, 06:09 PM
Reload, fire, miss.
[roll0]
[roll1]

Holy [expletive]!!!1!

candycorn
2011-01-12, 06:15 PM
Grimna:On Grimna's turn:

I'll shift out of form and pick up one priest in each arm (if any are obviously dead, I'll skip that, but I'm assuming they all live, as it wouldn't make much sense to tie up the dead). Too bad I don't have enough hands for all three, but getting these guys away from any doors where enemies may spring from will help prevent failing to rescue these guys due to ambush.

Toliudar
2011-01-17, 02:41 AM
Jet

Her magic significantly, depleted, Jet hikes up the stairs to the entrance of the church, and fires a crossbow bolt off at the crossbowman across the church from her.

"I can't wait to find out what these morons were trying to accomplish."

So sorry! I don't know how I missed this.

Jet shoots at the spearman in P10.
Attack [roll0]

TIPOT
2011-01-18, 02:49 PM
Jet accurately aims shoots and hits a spearman in the throat, making him collapse.

Neepik shoots as well, hitting a different spearman dead in the chest.

Grimna picks up two of the priests with a small grunt of effort.

Imre or Izhan's go
and theres only one spearman left standing in V9

ToySoldierCPlus
2011-01-18, 07:15 PM
Imre turns and charges the last remaining spearman, vau;ting pewsand brandishing his spines, intent on going for the kill.

Charge at V9.

Ermanti
2011-01-18, 11:11 PM
Izhan and his summoned wolf (maybe, does it disappear at the beginning of the round, or the end of it?) will charge the spear man in V9

Izhan's attack [roll0] Damage [roll1]
Wolf attack [roll2] Damage [roll3]

Toliudar
2011-01-20, 09:31 AM
Jet

Seeing her colleagues being more than capable of handling the remaining spear-wielder, Jet reloads her crossbow and skulks delicately around the outside aisle of the church, heading towards the sleeping figures at the front.

candycorn
2011-01-20, 11:46 AM
Grimna

Grimna makes for the exit, carefully setting both priests down just outside the temple, and prepares to return for the third priest.

Emperor Ing
2011-01-25, 04:40 PM
Awaiting TIPOT....

TIPOT
2011-01-25, 04:55 PM
Right sorry, I'll be posting in a bit... (my lifes been a bit bleh recently:smallfrown:)

Imre takes down the last spearman with a well placed throat slashing

Right well currently their are no spearmen left standing, two of the hostages have been carried to safety, and you have about 8 rounds before the spearmen start waking up, What do people want to do? (Initiative order isn't really applying right now)

Toliudar
2011-01-25, 07:39 PM
Jet carefully disarms the sleeping spearmen and crossbowmen. Soon, once they're awake, she holds the spear at ready and attempts to sound menacing.

"All right, gentlemen. Time to fess up. What the hell were you trying to accomplish in here?"

ToySoldierCPlus
2011-01-25, 07:44 PM
Imre moves the remaining hostage to safety, then drags the bound warriors from outside the church inside, placing them with the ones Jet disarmed in a pile before the altar of the church and tying them all up. He then stands back and waits for them to awaken, spines flared and looking menacing.

candycorn
2011-01-26, 12:37 AM
I'll get the other priest to safety, and remove their bonds.