PDA

View Full Version : So I got banned from TVTropes...

Iyellalot
2011-01-02, 10:42 PM
And I don't think I'm tech-savvy enough to find a way around the ban.

Does anyone know of a similarly addicting/entertaining website with an active community? The Internet just seems so boring now...

CynicalAvocado
2011-01-02, 10:44 PM

Does anyone know of a similarly addicting/entertaining website with an active community? The Internet just seems so boring now...

*looks around*

you're on one.

Cealocanth
2011-01-02, 10:44 PM
Hmm, how about the Playground? :smalltongue:

Aww, ninja'd by the same idea. :smallfrown:

I'd suggest some RP websites, ones that keep you actively involved at the very least. Again, like the playground.

Edit: Wow, the playground may be the worn place to ask the OP's question. Everyone's pointing to the same place.

Temotei
2011-01-02, 10:45 PM
Here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/index.php) you are. It's a wonderful place to be.

pendell
2011-01-02, 10:47 PM

Don't expect to receive advice on how to circumvent bannings. Otherwise the Red Text Team will there is no post control citizen. Go back to your fun.

This site isn't too bad. I forget just how much internet traffic it gets but it's pretty large. Nowhere near what tvtropes gets, I'm sure, but significant. Check out the 'silly games' section. It's got a great deal of mindless fun.

Respectfully,

Brian P.

Maximum Zersk
2011-01-02, 10:47 PM
So that's why I haven't seen you around much...

Well, anyhoo, the Playground seems like a good place then, yeah?

Iyellalot
2011-01-02, 10:48 PM
Yeah, I guess this was a stupid question...

Sorry for causing trouble...

Moff Chumley
2011-01-02, 11:02 PM
No problem.

Although it does sound like there's an interesting story, here. :smallbiggrin:

Cealocanth
2011-01-02, 11:05 PM

Why appologize? You've finally given us all the chance to openly tell you that The Playground welcomes you, and that it's exactly what you're looking for.

Roland St. Jude
2011-01-02, 11:06 PM

Sheriff: Also, without getting into the details of why you were banned from TvTropes, you should probably check out our Forum Rules (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/announcement.php?a=1), just to make sure you don't run into any problems here.