PDA

View Full Version : Geomancer PrC

Debatra
2011-01-05, 02:47 PM
Does anyone know which book has the Epic Progession? Page number would also be appreciated.

Kansaschaser
2011-01-05, 02:53 PM
I didn't know there was a book that had the epic progression of the Geomancer.

When I made it to the epic levels with my geomancer, I continued to advance his Spell Versatility and he got to choose more terrains every 3 levels. I think I also got a bonus feat every 4 levels. Some DM's might give you a bonus feat every 3 levels since there isn't an epic progression chart for the Drift.

If your DM is nice, maybe they will let you take more Drift, but it could be things that mimic extraordinary epic abilities.

Debatra
2011-01-05, 02:59 PM
I didn't know there was a book that had the epic progression of the Geomancer.

I'm not sure either. That's why I'm here.

When I made it to the epic levels with my geomancer, I continued to advance his Spell Versatility and he got to choose more terrains every 3 levels. I think I also got a bonus feat every 4 levels. Some DM's might give you a bonus feat every 3 levels since there isn't an epic progression chart for the Drift.

If your DM is nice, maybe they will let you take more Drift, but it could be things that mimic extraordinary epic abilities.

Sounds good to bring up if I can't find anything official. Thanks.

Kansaschaser
2011-01-05, 03:05 PM
The official rules as far as I can remember is this:

1) The prestige class must be at least 10 levels. If it's less, then there is no epic progression.

2) Any special ability of the class that repeats 3 times or more, continue to progress in epic levels. If the special ability only repeats once or twice, it will not continue into epic levels.

3) If an ability repeats 3 or more times but will have no effect in epic levels, then you might get bonus feats instead (one bonus feat every 3, 4, or 5 levels).

Since all the Geomancer abilities repeat 3 or more times, they should all continue to progree in the epic levels. The problem is when it comes to Drift. Unless your DM wants to sit down and create Drift for epic levels, he/she might as well give you bonus feats instead.