PDA

View Full Version : Are there Epic Rules for Pathfinder yet?

Chess435
2011-01-06, 03:27 PM
Anyway, I'm running a PF campaign that's expected to go WAY beyond 20th level (I'm running it alongside the Immortal's Handbook), and was wondering if epic rules have been published yet. If not, do you have any advice on how to homebrew them myself, because I'd rather not use the boring WoTC epic rules.

Psyren
2011-01-06, 04:01 PM
These (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/character-advancement) are as close as you'll come to Pathfinder epic rules.

The Glyphstone
2011-01-06, 04:15 PM
While you're at it, throw out the Immortals Handbook as well, it's even worse than WotC's epic material. I frequently describe it as what results from putting an epileptic monkey with boxing gloves on in front of a number keypad for five minutes, then handing the results to an editor to give a name and labels.

Psyren
2011-01-06, 04:20 PM
While you're at it, throw out the Immortals Handbook as well, it's even worse than WotC's epic material. I frequently describe it as what results from putting an epileptic monkey with boxing gloves on in front of a number keypad for five minutes, then handing the results to an editor to give a name and labels.

Would this be the same monkey responsible for Weapons of Legacy and 80% of Complete Psionic? :smallamused:

The Glyphstone
2011-01-06, 05:59 PM
Would this be the same monkey responsible for Weapons of Legacy and 80% of Complete Psionic? :smallamused:

Maybe, but that monkey had a normal keyboard, and literacy skills if not game balancing ability. He didn't just sit there shrieking and pounding his fist on the "0" key over nine thousand times for all of the monster stats and challenge ratings.