PDA

View Full Version : [3.5e / PF] So you're making Deadpool..

WeeFreeMen
2011-01-07, 05:28 AM
What feats do you think fit him?
Assume you can use D20 Modern material as well for his Uzi's and Grenades, etc.

I only ask this because I have such a character and our DM is allowing us to redo feats, I was wondering what the playground could come up with. I like Options :]

Eldan
2011-01-07, 07:46 AM
He needs regeneration first. Half-troll might be an option, if a little bizarre. The rest seems to be pretty much standard archery feats.

Baidas Kebante
2011-01-07, 08:06 AM
He needs regeneration first. Half-troll might be an option, if a little bizarre. The rest seems to be pretty much standard archery feats.

Probably would explain his looks, too. :smalltongue:

He'll need a few insanity flaws, which will help to give him the feats he needs for mastering so many fighting styles. And of course all OOC chat is still in character for him.

FelixG
2011-01-07, 08:26 AM
Pick up the troll blooded feat. It was made for this sort of thing precisely

Necroticplague
2011-01-07, 04:30 PM
Also, Willing deformity and Deformity(skin) explain his look perfectly.

BenInHB
2011-01-07, 08:16 PM
Luck feats, butt loads of luck feats too

true_shinken
2011-01-07, 08:26 PM
Insanity feats from Heroes of Horror or Examplars of Evil should work as well.
It's quite easy to make him in D&D - just use hand crossbows instead of guns. He dual wields feycrafted longswords or something like that.

Angry Bob
2011-01-07, 09:01 PM
Where's Troll-Blooded from?

WeeFreeMen
2011-01-08, 05:55 AM
Haha, well. Lets say, I managed to get Fast Healing (as close to regen as I can) and DR 6/- which exemplifies his toughness.

Can you expand more on the Insanity feats?
Also, lets not forget his martial prowess as well, he does alot of shooting but It would be more efficient (as far as the campaign goes) for more Melee esk (PLUS, I get to duel wield Katanas :D )