PDA

View Full Version : Magic item cost

Moose Man
2011-01-07, 11:13 PM
Bottomless mug. As in put a harmless drinkable liquid in, such as water, and then it never runs out. Price?

maysarahs
2011-01-07, 11:52 PM
It already exists. You're looking for the everfull mug in the magic item compendium. I'm AFB right now so I'm afraid I can't help much beyond that

AslanCross
2011-01-08, 02:18 AM
The Everfull Mug costs only about 200 GP, if I remember. However, it is not truly everfull. It only fills up three times a day.

The replenishing skin from MIC is closer to being an infinite source of liquid, refilling itself with water over 1d4 hours if emptied. It costs 1000 GP.

The decanter of endless water (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/magicitems/wondrousitems.htm#decanterofEndlessWater) costs 9k.

Loki Eremes
2011-01-08, 03:28 AM
4 words:
Decanter of Endless Water. Not only is ....endless but is also a powerfull tool sometimes. But it is OVER NINE THOUSAND! :smallfurious: gp.

Look up for it on wondrous items in
www.d20srd.org

(edit: Sry, AslanCross already mentioned it. Well, look at this post as an Emphasis to that item :smallbiggrin:)

FelixG
2011-01-08, 05:55 AM
4 words:
Decanter of Endless Water. Not only is ....endless but is also a powerfull tool sometimes. But it is OVER NINE THOUSAND! :smallfurious: gp.

Look up for it on wondrous items in
www.d20srd.org

(edit: Sry, AslanCross already mentioned it. Well, look at this post as an Emphasis to that item :smallbiggrin:)

Player: "I really dont want to go dungeon diving in this goblin warren...I put my decanter of endless water on geyser mode and point it down the entrance, I then prepare to attack anything that comes out.
GM: reads the entry and starts to grumble

:smallbiggrin:

Re'ozul
2011-01-08, 08:17 AM
There is the "Fire Bucket" (DR 331 p88) which fills itself with 3 gallons of water once per round. 3000gp