PDA

View Full Version : So what am i supposed to do?

Penguincrazylol
2011-01-08, 10:04 PM
What is this site for?
And what it Wizards.com?

The Dark Fiddler
2011-01-08, 10:18 PM
It's a forum. You talk about things with other people. Often related to roleplaying games or Order of the Stick, but just as often not.

And wizards.com is the official site of Wizards of the Coast, the current publishers of Dungeons and Dragons (and Magic: the Gathering, I think).

Moff Chumley
2011-01-08, 10:24 PM
This is the site that will pierce the heavens.

Sneak
2011-01-08, 10:25 PM
****ing forums, how do they work?

NerfTW
2011-01-08, 11:14 PM
What is this site for?
And what it Wizards.com?

It's a web comic. You read the webcomic, laugh, and maybe discuss it in the forums, which is what you're posting in right now.

The web comic is linked on that side bar to your left.

Sneak
2011-01-08, 11:26 PM
It's not all about the webcomic. I stopped reading the comic a while ago and yet still remain a vital part of this thriving, energetic community.

Right, guys?

...Right?

I'm totally vital, I swear.

Inhuman Bot
2011-01-08, 11:45 PM
It's not all about the webcomic. I stopped reading the comic a while ago and yet still remain a vital part of this thriving, energetic community.

Right, guys?

...Right?

No more then I am I'd imagine, which is telling! :smalltongue:

CrimsonAngel
2011-01-09, 12:09 AM
No more then I am I'd imagine, which is telling! :smalltongue:

Who are you? :smalltongue:

Elfin
2011-01-09, 12:31 AM
Call me a Wikipedia fanatic, but you must admit...it's a darn useful site. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_forum)

Oh, and welcome to the Playground. :smallsmile:

Moff Chumley
2011-01-09, 01:09 AM

Right, guys?

...Right?

*beats Sneak over the head with broken chair*

Read the comic.

And you're totally vital. If you weren't here, I'd have no one to mimic. :smallamused:

Roland St. Jude
2011-01-09, 01:34 AM
Sheriff: Welcome to the Playground. You're not "supposed" to do anything. But you're welcome to read the comic and the posts on the forum. If you'd like to participate in the conversations or start one of your own, feel free. Please do follow the Forum Rules though.