PDA

View Full Version : The Grasshopper of Doom(Build help)

Angry Bob
2011-01-09, 01:48 PM
For those times when it absolutely, positively, has to die right now.

I'm building a multipouncer as a backup for a game where pretty much everything goes.

I'd read of ways to abuse Battle Jump, and decided to make something out of it.

If this character sees use, it'll come in at level 7 or higher.

Race: Thri-Keen
1 Monstrous Humanoid, Battle Jump, Multiweapon Fighting(Flaw), Power Attack(Flaw), Deflect Arrows(Racial Bonus Feat)

2 Monstrous Humanoid, Extreme Leap Skill Trick

3 Fighter, Improved Bull Rush, Oversized Multiweapon Fighting(Logical adaptation from Oversize TWF)

4 Barbarian(Whirling Frenzy, Spirit Lion Totem)

5 Warblade (Leading the Charge, Moment of Perfect Mind, Douse the Flames, Wolf Fang Strike, Sudden Leap), Leaping Climber skill trick, Buy off Level Adjustment

6 Warblade (Wall of Blades) Shock Trooper

7 Warblade (Iron Heart Surge)

8 Warblade (Leaping Dragon Stance, Swap Douse the Flames/White Raven Tactics)

9 Fighter, Leap Attack(Fighter Bonus), Improved Multiweapon Fighting, Wall Jumper Skill Trick

10 Psi Warrior (Expansion), Martial Study(Action Before Thought)(PsiWarrior Bonus)

11 Warblade (Bounding Assault), Combat Reflexes(Warblade Bonus)

12 Psi Warrior (Force Screen), Combat Brute(Psi Warrior Bonus), Improved Sunder)

13 Barbarian (Wolf Totem(UA)) Improved Trip(Wolf Totem)

14 Warblade (Swap Wolf Fang Strike/Dancing Mongoose)

15 Warblade (Moment of Alacrity), Shape Soulmeld(Planar Ward)(Could be switched out for something else)

16 ?

17 ?

18 ?, Greater Multiweapon Fighting

19 ?

20 ?

Gear: 4 Valorous Scimitars, probably a Rhino Hide armor with a bigger enhancement bonus, probably an animated shield.

That's it for now.

Anyone see anything obvious I missed, any rules violations I missed, anything I should switch out for something else?

Aside from the race of course. I like "Grasshopper of Doom".

If the Beloved of Valarian is dead by the time this character enters the game, he'll have sworn his life to an Elder Evil for the bonus feats. In this case, Thrall to Demon, Evil Brand, and Abyss-Bound Soul(Baphomet).

Yeah, it's that kind of campaign.

Angry Bob
2011-01-09, 05:08 PM
Tl;dr: What should the last five levels be?

Elfin
2011-01-09, 05:11 PM
Warblade, I'd say.

Urpriest
2011-01-09, 05:28 PM
Unless you could cheat your way in to Revenant Blade (which would be a better choice than Oversized MWF) I agree with the above, Warblade.