PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder: Need More Spell Like Abilities!

Duncan_Ruadrik
2011-01-09, 04:02 PM
So, the pathfinder rogue: I get the Minor Magic rogue talent and the Major Magic rogue talent, both very useful...

How do I get more uses per day?! 3/day 0 level spell... okay. 2/day 1st level spell... I need more!

is there anyway to get more uses of a spell like ability?

Can the Monster feats in the Bestiary concerning spell like abilities (Empower Spell like ability, etc.) be taken by a PC?

thanks in advance!

true_shinken
2011-01-09, 04:23 PM
is there anyway to get more uses of a spell like ability?
Magic in the Blood feat, but it only applies to innate abilities.

Can the Monster feats in the Bestiary concerning spell like abilities (Empower Spell like ability, etc.) be taken by a PC?

Yes.

Duncan_Ruadrik
2011-01-09, 04:26 PM
yeah, the innate abilities I dont have... hm.

is there a way to take Major Magic multiple times? IIRC the swashbuckler rogue archetype allows taking the Combat Trick talent multiple times... anything like that for Major Magic, maybe?

true_shinken
2011-01-09, 04:28 PM
is there a way to take Major Magic multiple times? IIRC the swashbuckler rogue archetype allows taking the Combat Trick talent multiple times... anything like that for Major Magic, maybe?
You're better off buying a wand. IIRC, you can use a wand as if you have the spell in your spell list if you have it as a SLA. Dunno if they changed it in Pathfinder, though.