PDA

View Full Version : Walk Like MADD (Texas)

CrimsonAngel
2011-01-10, 08:22 PM
Time Saturday, May 21 · 9:00am - 12:00pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location Oyster Creek Park, 4033 State Highway 6 South (77479)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Created By Madd Se-tx

More Info Walk Like MADD, is a fun, community-driven 5k walk that raises funds and awareness to support MADD’s life-saving mission to stop drunk driving, support the victims of this violent crime and prevent underage drinking. Every step taken & pledge made will help raise funds and awareness for MADD’s programs and services that will make our communities safer.

To get involved go to www.walklikemadd.org, click find an event, and go to HOUSTON.

You don't want to miss out on all the new and exciting activities we have this year!

For any questions or help registering contact Heather Smith at 281-590-2222 or by email at [email protected]

We look forward to your support and seeing you on May 21!

You know, if it wasn't obvious enough that I strongly disapprove. :smalltongue: Come if you live in Texas! It's in Houston, all the information is on the page.

RS14
2011-01-10, 08:54 PM
"You must log in to see this page."

@V: Thanks.

CrimsonAngel
2011-01-10, 08:58 PM
FFFUU- *copy*

Time Saturday, May 21 · 9:00am - 12:00pm

Location Oyster Creek Park, 4033 State Highway 6 South (77479)

Created By Madd Se-tx

More Info Walk Like MADD, is a fun, community-driven 5k walk that raises funds and awareness to support MADD’s life-saving mission to stop drunk driving, support the victims of this violent crime and prevent underage drinking. Every step taken & pledge made will help raise funds and awareness for MADD’s programs and services that will make our communities safer.

To get involved go to www.walklikemadd.org, click find an event, and go to HOUSTON.

You don't want to miss out on all the new and exciting activities we have this year!

For any questions or help registering contact Heather Smith at 281-590-2222 or by email at [email protected]

We look forward to your support and seeing you on May 21!

*paste*

Dr.Epic
2011-01-10, 09:01 PM
Houston. I live in New Jersey. I could walk there to get some practice.:smallwink:

Good luck to everyone who participates.

Gimliggamer
2011-01-11, 12:37 AM
Houston.....Houston.....Can't seem to put my finger on it...Ohwait! Is this 5k walk in my small apartment that I share with my family?:smalltongue: