PDA

View Full Version : Dagon! Dagon! Look who's turning 21!

Dr.Epic
2011-01-11, 12:00 AM
Get it? Because people usually say "Lordy! Lordy! Look who's turning 40!" But you see, Dagon is a dark lord in the Cthulhu Mythos, and it ends in the same sound as one. And it's me, I'm 21 as of today. Get it? Oh! And it's Leecros birthday too! And he's 21 now too.

Yay! 21! I got the bad 21 years out of the way. I can do anything now! Time to get drunk...legally! I'm gonna watch the Two Towers 10.5 times today. Get it? Because then it'd be the Twenty-One Towers. Wait, can I even watch that movie that many times in one day? Maybe I'll just get 10.5 TVs and play it on each one at the same time.

The only bad thing about today is that the new season of Tosh.0 (a show I truly loath) has it's new season premiere today as well and it's going to serve as a bitter sting in my memory that one of my least favorite shows of all time got it's next season started on my 21st birthday.

Also, "Dagon! Dagon! Look who's turning [any number that ends in the syllable "one"]!" is trademarked. As is...

"Cthulhu! Cthulhu! Look who's turning [any number that ends in the syllable "two"]!"

...and...

"Hastur! Hastur! Look who's turning [any number that ends in the syllable "four"]!"

You owe me a quarter minus four cents (get it:smallwink:) every time you say it.

Skeppio
2011-01-11, 12:05 AM
Happy Birthday, Dr.Epic! :smallbiggrin:

Savannah
2011-01-11, 12:14 AM
Happy birthday!

Personally, I'd be careful who you go calling on there....losing 1d10 sanity points isn't exactly my idea of a good birthday present :smalltongue:

Amiel
2011-01-11, 12:15 AM
Happy birthday, mate!

VioletRice
2011-01-11, 12:18 AM
Happy Birthday!

Too bad the 3.5 version of Dagon is cr 22 :smalltongue:

Mystic Muse
2011-01-11, 12:24 AM
Happy Birthday!

What's wrong with Tosh.0? I don't know anything about it and was just wondering.

Level8Mudcrab
2011-01-11, 12:25 AM
Happy Birthday Dr.Epic!

Gullara
2011-01-11, 12:23 PM
Happy (belated) birthday!

CynicalAvocado
2011-01-11, 12:51 PM
happy birthday Dr, and don't take the tpsh.0 thing too bad, at least your birthday doesn't coincide with the death of michael jackson and farrah fawcett:smalltongue:

Leecros
2011-01-11, 01:12 PM
Ironic coincidence....I too am turning 21 today

Dr. Epic and i share the same birthday(and age)...
Should i Cheer or Cower in Fear...
There can be only one Lord of the Day. We shall duel in a pit to see who that one shall be.

Happy Borfday!
Enjoy your Two Towers marathon and don't get too sloshed that you don't remember what you did today.:smallwink:

Dr.Epic
2011-01-11, 04:56 PM
Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday.

Happy Birthday!

What's wrong with Tosh.0? I don't know anything about it and was just wondering.

Personally, I don't like the show. I don't like the concept, I don't like the stand-up comedian, and I don't like his act.

happy birthday Dr, and don't take the tpsh.0 thing too bad, at least your birthday doesn't coincide with the death of michael jackson and farrah fawcett:smalltongue:

That sort of one-ups my complaint. Beat It is a great song as well as Thriller.

Ironic coincidence....I too am turning 21 today

Dr. Epic and i share the same birthday(and age)...
Should i Cheer or Cower in Fear...
There can be only one Lord of the Day. We shall duel in a pit to see who that one shall be.

Happy Borfday!
Enjoy your Two Towers marathon and don't get too sloshed that you don't remember what you did today.:smallwink:

Wow! That is a coincidence. I feel kind of guilty now taking away some of the spotlight. I'm going to go edit my first post and mention your birthday in it too.

Same day and year. What next? Same town? Wait...you're somewhere over there too? No way! You ever feel bad about not being born in the 80s? I mean, we missed the decade by 11 days.

And Happy Birthday Leecros!

AsteriskAmp
2011-01-11, 04:58 PM
Happy Birthday Good Doctor and Leecros.

Leecros
2011-01-11, 06:47 PM
Wow! That is a coincidence. I feel kind of guilty now taking away some of the spotlight. I'm going to go edit my first post and mention your birthday in it too.

Same day and year. What next? Same town? Wait...you're somewhere over there too? No way! You ever feel bad about not being born in the 80s? I mean, we missed the decade by 11 days.

And Happy Birthday Leecros!

don't feel guilty it's a happy day! :smallbiggrin:
If anything i should feel guilty for stealing some of the spotlight away from you in your own birthday thread...

I've always contemplated what it would be like to have been born 10 days previous. I have not one, but two friends born on the first. It would definitely be interesting, but i don't mind being born on the 11th. Clearly the planets must have aligned that day!

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes!:smalltongue:

CrimsonAngel
2011-01-11, 06:57 PM
Get drunk for two tonight. :smallsmile: (But don't drive.)

Also yay... Tosh.0. :smallannoyed: Don't diss racial jokes and generous blurs.

Androgeus
2011-01-11, 07:00 PM
Welcome to the age of 21, and from my vast 25 days of knowledge I can tell you it's awesome!

Essie
2011-01-11, 07:38 PM
For shame, GitP, for shame. (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_lNDfVtyhO7A/Sw_9z4QdlPI/AAAAAAAAATw/XyP9IrG4x7M/s1600/PBF032-Todays_My_Birthday.png)

Happy birthday Doctor, happy birthday Leecros!

Haruki-kun
2011-01-11, 08:22 PM
The explanation went right over my head, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :smallbiggrin:

Dr.Epic
2011-01-11, 08:24 PM
The explanation went right over my head, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :smallbiggrin:

So does the concept of wearing a hat. Because it goes right over your head.

Ranger Mattos
2011-01-11, 08:51 PM
Happy birthday, Dr. Epic! May your epicness never cease!

Leecros
2011-01-11, 08:56 PM
So does the concept of wearing a hat. Because it goes right over your head.

I may need to invest in one of them hattamajigs....

RebelRogue
2011-01-11, 09:00 PM
Epic birthday to you, Doc :smallcool:

Innis Cabal
2011-01-11, 09:06 PM
For shame, GitP, for shame. (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_lNDfVtyhO7A/Sw_9z4QdlPI/AAAAAAAAATw/XyP9IrG4x7M/s1600/PBF032-Todays_My_Birthday.png)

Happy birthday Doctor, happy birthday Leecros!

We used to do it. It got stale.

Temotei
2011-01-11, 09:10 PM
Personally, I'd be careful who you go calling on there....losing 1d10 sanity points isn't exactly my idea of a good birthday present :smalltongue:

That might be temporarily fun, though. :smallbiggrin:

We used to do it. It got stale.

I still enjoy the Birthday Skeleton. :smallsmile:

Happy belated birthday.

Bhu
2011-01-11, 11:19 PM
we need to get a case of Mythos Beer http://cthulhufiles.com/mythosbooze.htm

Moff Chumley
2011-01-11, 11:25 PM
New Tosh.0? YES! :smallbiggrin:

Oh, and happy birthday, I guess.