PDA

View Full Version : The New Guy

Man With Dog
2011-01-11, 01:59 PM
I have been looking latly for a character to make for an upcoming campaign - i asked for idea's and i got Bard - Factotum and a PM about making an uber charger.

Is Uber charger only really good for Charging?

The Bard is obviously a godo rp character but one i think i may need to build from scratch.

And does anyone have further tips about Factotum? Gear wise or such?
The person i was speaking to about them was very helpful and thought a tripping based factotum could be fun for this 5th character.

Any tips on which is best or gear choice for either?

And incase you missed earlier post: ToB and MoI are not allowed.
Most others are ok

Telonius
2011-01-11, 02:42 PM
Uber chargers are built specifically for dealing massive damage on a charge, but are also perfectly capable of doing "regular" melee combat. If you're planning a 1-20 build, you can trade a few of the more over-the-top charge feats you'd get around level 15 or so, for some standard lockdown feats without too big of a loss of power.

Man With Dog
2011-01-11, 03:06 PM
Uber chargers are built specifically for dealing massive damage on a charge, but are also perfectly capable of doing "regular" melee combat. If you're planning a 1-20 build, you can trade a few of the more over-the-top charge feats you'd get around level 15 or so, for some standard lockdown feats without too big of a loss of power.

Well, i have a lvl 12 to make so was looking for all options that interested me so far. I have done the Frenzied Berserker route previously - and am not agaisnt that if someone would be kind enugh to help me rebuild my old guy - i lost my way on him which is why i stopped playing him