PDA

View Full Version : Insaine equipment suggestions

blackjack217
2011-01-12, 11:31 PM
Hey my character in a rule of cool PBP game called Lower deck city. It is actually a continuation off of the venerable forgotten freedom PBP game on WOTC forums. One of my characters is held hostage while the other is being told to throw away all his weapons, fortunately he has a shrunken rod of arming (which had been heavily foreshadowed) from heroes of battle. I need some ideas for what he has inside. So far I have an intelligent armor named Eilistraee :smallamused:

Partof1
2011-01-12, 11:39 PM
Swordchuks.

Crossbow mounted crossbows with crossbows mounted on them.

Hammer of sharpness

HunterOfJello
2011-01-12, 11:41 PM
According to the entry in Heroes of Battle, the rod of arming can store up to a full set of 'battle regalia' including armor and weapons, but it doesn't put any specific limits on the amount of items that it can hold.

It would be good to load up the Rod of Arming with as many different weapons as your teammates will need, along with whatever you will need. It would also be good to store 1 extra set of armor in there for use by one of your tanking party members.

It's hard to say what else would be good to have in there without knowing more about the party members and their classes. Also, how much money do you have available to spend on purchasing items?

Katana_Geldar
2011-01-12, 11:43 PM
A segway with a machine gun on it.

Oh, you're not playing Paranoia...:smallmad: