PDA

View Full Version : Need a 5th Wheel <3.5>

Tokuhara
2011-01-13, 02:42 PM
Tonight, we start a new Underdark campaign. The party consists of:

Female Elf Maho-Tsukai/Blood Magus (Powerful Blood Mage)
Male Whisper Gnome Ninja/Assassin (Based on Trip/SA)
Male Half-Dragon Half-Ogre Barbarian/Frenzied Berserker (BIG axe)
Male Spellscale Cleric of Talos/Stormlord (Has a Glove of Infinite Javelines and Zen Archery)

I want to use either psionics or alternative spellcasting, since on the caster quota is kinda wimpy

0Megabyte
2011-01-13, 02:45 PM
Binder might fit. Or a warlock, or beguiler. And there's always artificer.

Asheram
2011-01-13, 02:46 PM
Tonight, we start a new Underdark campaign. The party consists of:

Female Elf Maho-Tsukai/Blood Magus (Powerful Blood Mage)
Male Whisper Gnome Ninja/Assassin (Based on Trip/SA)
Male Half-Dragon Half-Ogre Barbarian/Frenzied Berserker (BIG axe)
Male Spellscale Cleric of Talos/Stormlord (Has a Glove of Infinite Javelines and Zen Archery)

I want to use either psionics or alternative spellcasting, since on the caster quota is kinda wimpy

I'd say a Psion Telepath.
Every group needs someone to... *coughs* Grant access...

Tokuhara
2011-01-13, 02:48 PM

DM banned Binder (claims its overpowered), Warlock seems under-appreciated (mostly in feats/PrCs), and Beguiler uses base spellcasting, so no dice here. Artificer never made sense to me. Read and reread it a thousand times and never have figured it out

Tokuhara
2011-01-13, 02:50 PM
I'd say a Psion Telepath.
Every group needs someone to... *coughs* Grant access...

Telepaths are quite powerful, although I'm not a sadistic sociopath, which is how I've always viewed telepaths:

Telepath: I wouldn't do that if I were you.
Townsfolk: Do what I...
Telepath: Never said anything?
Townsfolk: Stop it!!!
Telepath: Then stop thinking...
Townsfolk: ....
Telepath: Go ahead, buy the fish.

Tvtyrant
2011-01-13, 02:52 PM
Lightning Warrior, for he truly sacrifices power for flavor. :smallamused:

But honestly, I would suggest Dragon Fire Adept. It gets good blastyness, it has several nice control abilities, and it can cast alternate types of spells. Overall its better then Warlock, and a heck of a lot cooler.

Myth
2011-01-13, 02:53 PM
Male Half-Dragon Half-Ogre Barbarian/Frenzied Berserker (BIG axe) - LA and Monkey Grip? if so, this character will lag behind. I'd suggest a Warblade/Eternal Blade build.

Tokuhara
2011-01-13, 02:53 PM
Lightning Warrior, for he truly sacrifices power for flavor. :smallamused:

But honestly, I would suggest Dragon Fire Adept. It gets good blastyness, it has several nice control abilities, and it can cast alternate types of spells. Overall its better then Warlock, and a heck of a lot cooler.

Lightning Warrior kinda annoyed me. Plus, DM said no Homebrew.

Dragonfire Adept also falls under a sad lack of further content

Tokuhara
2011-01-13, 02:55 PM
Male Half-Dragon Half-Ogre Barbarian/Frenzied Berserker (BIG axe) - LA and Monkey Grip? if so, this character will lag behind. I'd suggest a Warblade/Eternal Blade build.

No monkey grip. He was given a modded Jortinbrund, which gave him Powerdul Build. Sure, he has LA, but he's a big dumb barbarian (INT score of 6)

true_shinken
2011-01-13, 02:59 PM
Depending on level and optimization, a melee warlock could fit rather well.
Alternatively, try an Incarnate gish.

Tokuhara
2011-01-13, 03:00 PM
Depending on level and optimization, a melee warlock could fit rather well.
Alternatively, try an Incarnate gish.

Well, we have 2 melee and 2 casters, so Incarnum is lost in melee

the clumsy bard
2011-01-13, 03:01 PM
An ardent (http://brilliantgameologists.com/boards/index.php?topic=5871.0;wap2) from complete psionics might do well.

Also as shinken said, knowing the level and books available might help in terms of selection.

Erudite is also a different choice.

Did you have a race in mind?

Tvtyrant
2011-01-13, 03:02 PM
Lightning Warrior kinda annoyed me. Plus, DM said no Homebrew.

...Both my use of it and the class itself were jokes..

Dragonfire Adept also falls under a sad lack of further content

What type of further content are you looking for? You guys lack a Cleric so someone could go that way, but alternate magic=/= expanded content. The request and its caviot are kinda mutually exclusive.

Hmmm, you could go Bard-> Chameleon Prc as a way to get lots of flexibility.

Tokuhara
2011-01-13, 03:04 PM
An ardent from complete psionics might do well.

Also as shinken said, knowing the level and books available might help in terms of selection.

Erudite is also a different choice.

Did you have a race in mind?

Okay, we can use any WotC sources, Green Ronin, or Mongoose publications.

We will start either 5th or 9th level

Racially, something the DM has never seen, such as a Primordial Half-Giant or a Half-Troll Halfling. Something moderately ridiculous

Kuma Kode
2011-01-13, 03:12 PM
Warlocks can be very powerful in their particular niche, but doing so requires sacrifice in other areas, which is why they make a great 5th character. They don't have many prestige classes, no, but that doesn't matter if you find one that fits for you.

If you want blasty, Hellfire Warlock is great for that. Burn some Constitution to get, like, 6d6 additional damage by the time you're done with the quick 5 level prestige class, then spam a wand of lesser restoration.

Eldritch disciple is also nice, if you're willing to eat a bit of multiclassing, because it allows the cleric's powers and the warlock's powers to mix, which gives you some variety and some neat tricks like healing eldritch blasts (which, when combined with an area shape invocation and hellfire warlock can make in-combat healing amazing option... 14d6 hit points of healing to all allies in 20 feet is not bad for a point of Constitution damage and a spent turning attempt, sure as hell blows Cure Serious Wounds out of the water). I suggest avoiding Eldritch theurge, as combining sorcerer/warlock does not really expand your options much. It's the underwhelming sister of eldritch disciple.

Dragonfire Adept is nice. It's similar to the warlock but has many more support options, which it looks like your group could appreciate.

true_shinken
2011-01-13, 03:13 PM
If you can use stuff from Mongoose and Green Ronin it's very easy to get 'weird' stuff. Just grab an obscure book and open at a random page.

The-Mage-King
2011-01-13, 03:18 PM
Warlocks can be very powerful in their particular niche, but doing so requires sacrifice in other areas, which is why they make a great 5th character. They don't have many prestige classes, no, but that doesn't matter if you find one that fits for you.

If you want blasty, Hellfire Warlock is great for that. Burn some Constitution to get, like, 6d6 additional damage by the time you're done with the quick 5 level prestige class, then spam a wand of lesser restoration.

Eldritch disciple is also nice, if you're willing to eat a bit of multiclassing, because it allows the cleric's powers and the warlock's powers to mix, which gives you some variety and some neat tricks like healing eldritch blasts (which, when combined with an area shape invocation and hellfire warlock can make in-combat healing amazing option... 14d6 hit points of healing to all allies in 20 feet is not bad for a point of Constitution damage and a spent turning attempt, sure as hell blows Cure Serious Wounds out of the water). I suggest avoiding Eldritch theurge, as combining sorcerer/warlock does not really expand your options much. It's the underwhelming sister of eldritch disciple.

This. But add in Shape Soulmeld (Strongheart Vest), and an Incarum race, and you're good to go.

true_shinken
2011-01-13, 03:22 PM
This. But add in Shape Soulmeld (Strongheart Vest), and an Incarum race, and you're good to go.

You just had to open that can of worms... :smallsigh:
Don't get Strongheart Vest unless you want a lot of complaints. Get a familiar and a rod of bodily restoration instead.

Last Laugh
2011-01-13, 03:22 PM
Okay, we can use any WotC sources, Green Ronin, or Mongoose publications.

We will start either 5th or 9th level

Racially, something the DM has never seen, such as a Primordial Half-Giant or a Half-Troll Halfling. Something moderately ridiculous

Binder isn't OP >.< It's right in the smack dab middle of the tier list.

IF you don't want Psion I'm gonna suggest either Ardent (it prestige classes very well, which seems to be a criteria for you) on The Minds Eye there is an alternative class feature for Ardents called Dominant Ideal, look into it.

Ardent with Practiced Manifester can multi-pass while still advancing access to power (but not Power Points gained) as far as I can tell. Use this with the Semi-manifesting prestige classes.

Ardent 10/Uncarnate 10 is a very cool combo, You can gain dominant ideal and you are completely incorporeal. Fly around under peoples feets, cast silly silly strong spells (all metapsionic costs from your chosen mantle are at 2 less power points, and don't expend focus. minimum cost/power is 0)

edit: I just yawned too hard and it made my neck tickle.

Tokuhara
2011-01-13, 03:27 PM
Binder isn't OP >.< It's right in the smack dab middle of the tier list.

IF you don't want Psion I'm gonna suggest either Ardent (it prestige classes very well, which seems to be a criteria for you) on The Minds Eye there is an alternative class feature for Ardents called Dominant Ideal, look into it.

Ardent with Practiced Manifester can multi-pass while still advancing access to power (but not Power Points gained) as far as I can tell. Use this with the Semi-manifesting prestige classes.

Ardent 10/Uncarnate 10 is a very cool combo, You can gain dominant ideal and you are completely incorporeal. Fly around under peoples feets, cast silly silly strong spells (all metapsionic costs from your chosen mantle are at 2 less power points, and don't expend focus. minimum cost/power is 0)

edit: I just yawned too hard and it made my neck tickle.

I just took a quiz, which said I am a LG Human Monk, but monk sucks...

Highly considering Ardent or DfA, since from how it appears, a DfA can take some Warlock invocations, but I could be wrong.

As for Ardent, psionics is frowned upon by the DM, but he never actually stated "no psionics"

Person_Man
2011-01-13, 03:28 PM
Binder over powered? Only with 1 or 2 online vestiges used in very specific ways, and even that only gets him to Tier 2.

Anywho, I suggest Incarnate, Dragonfire Adept, or Crusader (assuming you consider Blade Magic alternative casting).

Incarnate has the best personal defensives in the game and is a good backup Skill Monkey with a variety of special tricks and combos. Dragonfire Adept is the fixed Warlock. Crusader with a heavy emphasis on White Raven gives you a lot of interesting group buffs. Also, any of the three makes a decent party face.

Tokuhara
2011-01-13, 03:30 PM
Binder over powered? Only with 1 or 2 online vestiges used in very specific ways, and even that only gets him to Tier 2.

Anywho, I suggest Incarnate, Dragonfire Adept, or Crusader (assuming you consider Blade Magic alternative casting).

Incarnate has the best personal defensives in the game and is a good backup Skill Monkey with a variety of special tricks and combos. Dragonfire Adept is the fixed Warlock. Crusader with a heavy emphasis on White Raven gives you a lot of interesting group buffs. Also, any of the three makes a decent party face.

My only complaint with Dragonfire Adept is the craptacular stats. Maybe I could do the Dragon Shaman ACF, which gives them Invocations vs auras

The-Mage-King
2011-01-13, 03:30 PM
You just had to open that can of worms... :smallsigh:
Don't get Strongheart Vest unless you want a lot of complaints. Get a familiar and a rod of bodily restoration instead.

Hey, it works. I don't see the problem with it...

true_shinken
2011-01-13, 03:33 PM

That's the problem. Many, many people say it doesn't work.

Critical
2011-01-13, 03:34 PM
Definitely Dragonfire Adept. Identify for free for the party, constant debuffing on the enemies? They are an awesome fifth wheel. You know you want to. :smalltongue:

Last Laugh
2011-01-13, 03:34 PM

IT does work as far as I can tell, I'm certain you know the argument against it but I'm going to say so that other readers don't get lost.

Strongheart vest reduces ability drain/damage by 1 point. (so you take 0 from hellfire effects).

Hellfire effects fail if you are immune to ability damage.

So, you have a character who isn't technically immune to ability damage from hellfire, but takes 0 ability damage from hellfire effects.

You can't use hellfire if you are immune to ability damage.

Tvtyrant
2011-01-13, 03:39 PM
The DFA is so SAD its crazy, what bad stats does it have? Its attack is Con based for gods sake!

Kylarra
2011-01-13, 03:40 PM
The DFA is so SAD its crazy, what bad stats does it have? Its attack is Con based for gods sake!Well if you want to use invocations with saves, then CHA is nice, but yes, DFA is pretty SAD for the most part.

The-Mage-King
2011-01-13, 03:44 PM
That's the problem. Many, many people say it doesn't work.

IT does work as far as I can tell, I'm certain you know the argument against it but I'm going to say so that other readers don't get lost.

Strongheart vest reduces ability drain/damage by 1 point. (so you take 0 from hellfire effects).

Hellfire effects fail if you are immune to ability damage.

So, you have a character who isn't technically immune to ability damage from hellfire, but takes 0 ability damage from hellfire effects.

You can't use hellfire if you are immune to ability damage.

Immunity and reduced damage aren't the same thing.

Is a character with Resistance to Fire 10 immune to Fire? No. He just takes 10 less fire damage from each attack that deals fire damage. Is someone with DR 10/- immune to melee attacks? Of course not! He can still be damaged by attacks that deal more than 10 damage!

So, is a character with "Reduce Ability Drain/Damage by 1" immune to ability damage? No, not at all. It just needs to be more than 1 point of ability damage that they take, that's all.

Tvtyrant
2011-01-13, 03:48 PM
Well if you want to use invocations with saves, then CHA is nice, but yes, DFA is pretty SAD for the most part.

True, but that is an awesome stat for the 5th wheel anyway; makes the DFA the group face and extends the sorcerer=DFA due to dragonblood thing. Also, since you don't need to make physical attacks you can go: Con, Cha, Dex, Dump.

Con for HP and your breathes, Cha for invocations and diplomacy, and Dex for AC and running away :P

true_shinken
2011-01-13, 03:52 PM
Immunity and reduced damage aren't the same thing.
The key is 'somehow'. The ability says you can't be 'somehow immune' to its ability damage. And with Strongheart vest you are.
Anyway, I won't debate this. I alreayd went through this a lot over the years. RAW is fuzzy, RAI is pretty clear, wanting to get it to work is simply munchknism, IMHO.

The-Mage-King
2011-01-13, 03:55 PM
Anyway, I won't debate this. I alreayd went through this a lot over the years. RAW is fuzzy, RAI is pretty clear, wanting to get it to work is simply munchknism, IMHO.

Alright, we'll agree to disagree and leave it at that. M'kay? No more discussion of this for now.

Person_Man
2011-01-13, 03:58 PM
My only complaint with Dragonfire Adept is the craptacular stats. Maybe I could do the Dragon Shaman ACF, which gives them Invocations vs auras

Could you elaborate on this? What stats are craptacular? Although ideally you'd want something in the ballpark of Str 10 Dex 10 Con 18++ Int 14 Wis 10 Cha 18+, you could get away with Str 8 Dex 10 Con 14 Int 10 Wis 6 Cha 6.

Are you talking about the DFA's poor BAB, which he will never use?

Tvtyrant
2011-01-13, 03:59 PM
Could you elaborate on this? What stats are craptacular? Although ideally you'd want something in the ballpark of Str 10 Dex 10 Con 18++ Int 14 Wis 10 Cha 18+, you could get away with Str 8 Dex 10 Con 14 Int 10 Wis 6 Cha 6.

Are you talking about the DFA's poor BAB, which he will never use?

I would prioritize Dex over Int myself, as you get AC from Dex and your not going to need that many skills anyway. You can breathe fire for the gods sake!

Telonius
2011-01-13, 04:00 PM
Artificer never made sense to me. Read and reread it a thousand times and never have figured it out

Artificer's got a couple of ways to really help out the party. First is in the weapon enhancements and buffs. If you know (in a general way) what you're facing, an Artificer will be able to make anybody's weapon Bane (whatever's about to eat me). Trapfinding is nice, and so are the buffs to blasty wands.

But probably the biggest boost to the team as a whole is in terms of gold. Especially if you take the Artisan feat line, you can essentially craft just about every magic item in the book. This is (at minimum) a 50% discount for the sorts of things you're most often going to want to buy. Use the difference to buy ... more magic items! Scrolls and potions of everything mean you'll never be caught with your pants down and no Stone to Flesh (or Break Enchantment, or ...) available. Basically, it gives everybody tons and tons of options, at vastly less cost than buying it in Ye Olde Magic Shoppe.

Tokuhara
2011-01-13, 04:03 PM
Basically, BAB, Saves, and HD. So I thought by using Dragon Shaman's better Saves, HD, and BAB with DFA's invocations

Draz74
2011-01-13, 04:14 PM
Basically, BAB, Saves, and HD. So I thought by using Dragon Shaman's better Saves, HD, and BAB with DFA's invocations

... DFA has the same saves as Dragon Shaman. :smallconfused:

He will never use his BAB (except maybe for attacks of opportunity, if he carries around a longspear), so it doesn't matter.

And with his extreme focus on Constitution, even with a d8 Hit Die he will end up with more Hit Points than most Barbarians. :smalltongue:

Tokuhara
2011-01-13, 04:19 PM
... DFA has the same saves as Dragon Shaman. :smallconfused:

He will never use his BAB (except maybe for attacks of opportunity, if he carries around a longspear), so it doesn't matter.

And with his extreme focus on Constitution, even with a d8 Hit Die he will end up with more Hit Points than most Barbarians. :smalltongue:

I plan on buffing myself and rushing the mob, punishing any baddies nearby with the eldritch spells. So those extra HP will help, instead of constantly dying

RndmNumGen
2011-01-13, 04:19 PM
If you want to use psionics, based on the party setup I would suggest either a Psion Nomad, a Psion Seer or possibly even a Wilder if you don't mind having restricted power access. Nomads are fun because you get a lot of battlefield control powers (Try running right up to the BBEG, then Dimension Swapping with the barbarian so he can 5-foot step and full attack next round), while Seers focus more on knowing what's up ahead so you can plan accordingly.

Tvtyrant
2011-01-13, 05:01 PM
I plan on buffing myself and rushing the mob, punishing any baddies nearby with the eldritch spells. So those extra HP will help, instead of constantly dying

So... A Cleric :P Seriously mate, why would you run into a group of enemies and throw spells at them? Usually you try to stay as far away as you can get away with to cast, or come up and beat on them. If you really want a melee caster you should go with a Duskblade, Cleric, Druid, Binder, or maybe a DFA wearing platearmor and using some form of Still Invocation. You don't make attack roles so you don't lose to-hit, and you get to mix it up with lots of health.

ZeroNumerous
2011-01-13, 05:49 PM
I plan on buffing myself and rushing the mob, punishing any baddies nearby with the eldritch spells.

...So ask the DM if you can get an Eldritch Glaive-type invocation and be a Dragonfire Adept?

So those extra HP will help, instead of constantly dying

d6 vs d8 = 3.5 vs 4.5 = +1 HP/level. It's just a difference of 2 points of Con or the Improved Toughness feat. With Dragon Shaman: You have no real incentive to maximize Con. With Dragonfire Adept: Your Con determines your breath weapon save DC, and that's your main weapon.

Thurbane
2011-01-13, 05:53 PM
Yeah, one of the utility/JoAT classes - Binder, Factotum, Bard/Master of Masks or Rogue/Chameleon...

Tvtyrant
2011-01-13, 05:55 PM
As the Playgrounders force you to play a DFA :P

Tokuhara
2011-01-13, 06:12 PM
Really liking the Nomad, and with something like Elocator, I can be a powerful battlefield controller

Psyren
2011-01-13, 07:14 PM
Let me get this straight... you have a cleric and a tainted sorcerer in your party, and binder is overpowered? :smallyuk:

Really liking the Nomad, and with something like Elocator, I can be a powerful battlefield controller

This is a good suggestion, because maho-tsukai don't actually get some spells your party might need (like Teleport.)

Alternatively, you can be an Air Shugenja and the party face (Cha-based, Diplomacy in-class.)

ShneekeyTheLost
2011-01-13, 07:29 PM

Then what you want is a Glaivelock rather than DFA. DFA is great battlefield control and blastomancy. Glaivelock is better at closing and destroying. Particularly with Binding Naberous for the con damage (heals stat damage at a rate of one point rather than preventing con damage, so it is crystal clear that it works with HFW). Then for extra hilarity, go with Legacy Champion and end up with some 30d6 per hit with full iterative attack progression (thanks to Divine Power).

However, Entangling Exhalation + Paralyzing Breath = win at battlefield control.

Then again, Locks do get Chilling Tentacles for some pretty obnoxious battlefield control as well, although it is a Greater, and there's a LOT of good choices at that level.

Coidzor
2011-01-13, 10:14 PM
As for Ardent, psionics is frowned upon by the DM, but he never actually stated "no psionics"

So you want non-standard magic but your DM hates all forms of it that aren't invocations (which is fairly underwhelming considering you already have a damage dealer)... :smallconfused:

Lord.Sorasen
2011-01-13, 11:39 PM
You definitely do not want dragon shaman. That's not to say dragonfire adept is what you want, but you don't want dragon shaman. Dragon Shaman can't use their breath attacks every round, and that's enough to make a huge difference between the two classes. It's also considered to be far more MAD.

Waker
2011-01-13, 11:51 PM
If you want a good fifth wheel, you could use an Archivist from Heroes of Horror. All of those fun divine spells combined with Dark Knowledge wouldn't hurt.
As for a weird race, dig around in Bastards and Bloodlines (Green Ronin), tons of weird races in there. Wanna play a halfling/harpy? Its in there. Gnome/Umberhulk? You got it. Dwarf/Gargoyle? Sure.

mabriss lethe
2011-01-14, 01:02 AM
Chaos Mage! (http://grandwiki.wikidot.com/qcmg1)

woodenbandman
2011-01-14, 02:08 AM
Play another cleric.

That's the answer to pretty much any character concept. With enough reflavoring and judicious spell choice, clerics can cover any archetype.

gorfnab
2011-01-14, 04:23 AM
Hellfire Ur-Lock maybe?
Warlock 4/ Binder 1/ Ur-Priest 2/ Eldritch Disciple 2/ Hellfire Warlock 3/ Eldritch Disciple 8
9th level divine spells, dark invocations, hellfire with Naberious vestige for the con damage. Eldritch Glaive + DDM Persist + Divine Power = decent combat option for melee

Roc Ness
2011-01-14, 06:11 AM
Shall I be the homebrew advocate?

Try Saph's Teleporter (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168948). While it is fairly standard magic, it makes up for it greatly in the spell selection and class abilities. Just take a look at the Displacer Field ability. And while you can't buff or support as well as other magical classes, you are really good at putting the right person in the right place.

Examples:
Beserker just charged? Teleport him back so he can charge again.
Ninja wounded and completely surrounded? Teleport him out, and at the same time teleport the Cleric next to him, and the Barbarian in his place.
Archers trying to rain death on you from afar? Teleport them so close they can feel the Barbarian breathing down their necks.
Simply outnumbered? Teleport away from them, or teleport them away from you, or just teleport something large and heavy on top of them.

Kuma Kode
2011-01-14, 08:22 AM
Hellfire Ur-Lock maybe?
Warlock 4/ Binder 1/ Ur-Priest 2/ Eldritch Disciple 2/ Hellfire Warlock 3/ Eldritch Disciple 8 Poster mentioned that Binder is not allowed.

Shall I be the homebrew advocate? Again, poster said that's not allowed. Otherwise I would have been all over that. :smallsmile: There IS some pretty great homebrew here.

Person_Man
2011-01-14, 09:59 AM

BAB is a non-issue. Your breath weapon and several offensive Invocations do not require an attack roll. If you absolutely must make a melee attack, you can buy a magic weapon with the Skillful enchantment (Complete Arcane). It grants you proficiency with the weapon (so pick an exotic one (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5266526) that you like) and 3/4 BAB.

Saves are the same.

The difference between d6 and d8 hit die is +1 hit point per level. With Con as your highest stat, you will probably have the highest hit points in the game.

Skaven
2011-01-14, 10:39 AM
Make a character optimised to kill that Gnome Assassin.

.. Sorry, pet peeve of mine from playing WoW. :P

Why not the classical 5th man, a Bard?

Tokuhara
2011-01-14, 04:22 PM
Im playing a Chosen Nomad/Quori Mindhunter. If he dies, Ill roll up a Grendel (Ogre/Orc hybrid) Dragonfire Adept

Thurbane
2011-01-14, 06:28 PM
If he dies, Ill roll up a Grendel (Ogre/Orc hybrid) Dragonfire Adept
Is that from Bastards and Bloodlines?

Yora
2011-01-14, 06:32 PM
May I make a suggestion:
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/8633/motivatora448505a899ec8.jpg
:smallbiggrin:

Endarire
2011-01-14, 06:35 PM
You could be a Psion (Shaper) for power armor (http://brilliantgameologists.com/boards/index.php?topic=10279.0). Here is further build advice.

The_Jackal
2011-01-14, 06:41 PM
Summoner Druid. Bring tons of cannon fodder, lots of spell utility, and backup heals in the event that your cleric bites the dust. Plus wildshape gives you the perfect swiss army knife toolbox.