PDA

View Full Version : Misc. Pathfinder Questions/Ideas

Curious
2011-01-15, 02:21 AM
So, this is a thread to post my ideas and questions that I don't want to make full threads for, and I hope people will offer their opinions and input.

Prestige Classes:
So I've been looking through the- numerous -prestige classes on the SRD, and several have caught my eye. Namely, the Hell Knight. The flavor is awesome, but the mechanics seem rather like a paladin with more emphasis on 'law' and less on 'good'. How does the class hold up? What classes are optimal to take before entering into the Hell Knight, and do you have any stories about the Hell Knight in action? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Akatas. The blue, writhing-tentacles-for-a-mane, monster from space. Personally, I like them. They seem quite appropriate for a horror campaign, and I always love having terrifying aberrations mercilessly hunting my players, but again, I've never used them in play. Does anybody have any horror stories or practical experience with these twisted creatures? And if so, do you have any advice on implementing them?