PDA

View Full Version : Most inherently sexy fantasy race?

Pages : 1 [2]

golentan
2011-01-17, 09:32 AM
My ultimate vote for ultimate sexiness, however, would go to something inherently non-sexual and decidedly transhuman. Something like a Dr. Manhattan, or some of the more inhuman and stoic depictions of angels. What can I say? I like my women like I like my coffee; 10 feet tall, incomprehensible to the human psyche, and capable of ending life as a triviality. It may sound strange, but we'd be talking about a relationship with absolutely no end to the mystery; no boredom or mundane routine.

Umm... Would you like me to introduce you to one of my female host bodies? :smallredface:

PanNarrans
2011-01-17, 10:08 AM
The Fairest, from Changeling: The Lost. Although I don't suppose a Seeming counts as a race...

Urpriest
2011-01-17, 10:55 AM
Stop assuming all Deontologists are Kantian. I can believe in an obligation-based system of morality without subscribing to the Catagorical Imperative, much less agreeing with his use of it! Also, way to leave out the Divine Command Theorists... :smallwink:

I actually meant Kantian. Kant believed that one shouldn't harm nonsentients because doing so was similar to harming sentients, and thus put the person doing the harming in a bad frame of mind/bad habits. Other Deontologists wouldn't necessarily have this rule. I'm certainly not suggesting that Utilitarians and Kantians, or even Deontologists and Consequentialists, constitute the entire moral zoo. For one, I'd be leaving out Virtue Ethics. Also those tasty tasty Nihilists...

Vknight
2011-01-17, 12:17 PM
Great after the excellent 2pages of HalflingXHuman were back to the non-sentient changing species.
Just leave it guys it's all up to your personal tastes like me with all the species I have posted.

2xMachina
2011-01-17, 12:34 PM
Does anyone actually like the natural state of Changelings?

http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/eb_gallery/82084.jpg
I think they look fairly nice, so long they lose the black circle around the eyes, and actually having a noticeable iris/pupil.

Coidzor
2011-01-17, 12:46 PM

That's a lot bustier than I'd expect of a member of such a race. Mostly looks a bit hazy/ethereal in the traditional sense/as if viewed through smoke around the face though.

drakir_nosslin
2011-01-17, 12:59 PM
D&D isn't FATAL, it doesn't have penis size rules, thank God. But if we assume about proportionality, ouch.

Well, I think that there are ways around this issue, how else would you explain a half-giant pixie?

Lurkmoar
2011-01-17, 01:03 PM
A wizard did it. A drunk wizard coming from a frat party.

Halae
2011-01-17, 01:06 PM
I think they look fairly nice, so long they lose the black circle around the eyes, and actually having a noticeable iris/pupil.

I'm going to have to agree with you on that one. On top of the wispy white hair, I kinda like the unfinished features look. They grey skin is close enough to pal skin for me not to be worried about that

averagejoe
2011-01-17, 02:04 PM
The Mod They Call Me: Thread locked.