PDA

View Full Version : Internal Server Error

Saposhiente
2011-01-17, 03:52 AM
Just now (n hours:48), after posting in Ask TPAY 2 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168244), I clicked on the structured games link at the top (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34) and encountered:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
[hr]
Apache/2.2.3 (Red Hat) Server at www.giantitp.com Port 80
This was a one-time occurance. Just letting you know.

rakkoon
2011-01-17, 07:13 AM
I had one earlier and sent a PM to Rawhide.

Administrators, can you let us know whether you want a post, a pm, or just don't care please?
That way we'll bother you less and use the correct channel :smallsmile:

AsteriskAmp
2011-01-17, 04:06 PM
As of three minutes back I've got the same issue, Internal Server error when trying to access any part of giantitp, it lasted three minutes.

Saposhiente
2011-01-18, 08:02 PM
Got it again just now, followed by a few minutes of 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable _ The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Irbis
2011-01-19, 05:16 AM
Is it my impression, or is it a lot more ISE, Server is Busy, or just plain plain 404 errors recently? Since about 2-3 days, I begun noticing them appearing a few times in a row, which was rare earlier.

Niezck
2011-01-19, 05:20 AM
If it helps at all, I just experienced a period of incredible lag when loading giantitp (about 3 minutes ago).

It took me a good 1-2 minutes to load a page, but didn't go to any kind of error or anything, yet pages like Facebook and Mythweavers loaded instantly.

I got a 500 internal server error shortly before it resumed to normal loading speed (about 1 minute ago).

Irbis
2011-01-19, 05:35 AM
Ironically, I got 503 error just now, for about 4 minutes.

If the server is being upgraded or something, it would be nice to let us know in advance so that we knew to walk away for a moment.

Moff Chumley
2011-01-19, 11:20 AM
The server's been shaky for a couple of months by now...

Darklord Bright
2011-01-19, 06:08 PM
I've been getting more and more 500/503 errors and "Overloaded server" type messages over this past moth. Seems to be getting worse.