PDA

View Full Version : Master Samurai

Loki Eremes
2011-01-17, 05:56 AM
Well, i reached the very depths of confunsion and I am brain dead for all the information gathered this 2 days.
Ive investigated over internet and asked few things on the forum and got some real nice thing for Iaijutsu Focus based progression.

...but, i simply cant get the pieces togheter right.

So i need more brains to help me with this so i can finish it quickly.
Let me throw you all the info i think you need for helping me with this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's start.
First of all, you need to know that this PC will be played in a very short campaing, mostly plagued with encounters. So you can forget about options for the roleplaying part.

Ok, having said that, let dump all the info in here.

STATS:
- 10, 12, 16, 16, 17, 18 [3 lvl boosts at 4th, 8th and 12th lvl as normal]

PC LVL:
- 13, 14 (max)

MONEY:
110.000 ~ 150.000gp

AVALIBLE FLAWS:
- yes, 1, maybe 2 if i convince my DM.

DESIRED RACE:
- Catfolk (but no mandatory)
[+4DEX +2CHA pumps those desired stats, but LA +1 disturbs a bit]

FEATS NEEDED:
- Quick Draw; Proficiency (Katana); Focus (Katana); Improved Initiative.

FEATS THAT I THINK WOULD WORK FINE:
- Imperious Command
- Item Familiar [for Iaijutsu Focus synergy]
- Two Weapon Fighting [wanted]
- Force of Personality [helps a lot with low Will ST]

NEEDED PrC:
- Iaijutsu Master (5)

CLASSES THAT I THINK WOULD HELP:
- Marshall (1) [+CHA bonus to all CHA based skills]
- Paladin (2) [getting high CHA to Saving throws]
- Barbarian? [pounce?]
- Samurai?
- Fighter (X) [Lots of feats]

MAGIC ITEMS THAT DO THE TRICK:
- Blinking Ring [50% miss chance, +2 AR, Flat-footed oponents, 1/2 dmg form AoE spells....its worth those 27.000gp, the problem is the 20% miss chance from my attacks]
- Spare Hand [great item for Sheathing the katana back as a free action; arranged with my DM to pay extra gp for each lvl of infusion instead of having to use them]

WHAT I WANT TO ACHIEVE?

Mainly a Iaijutsu focus abuser.
An Intimidating, maybe deceiving two-weapon wielding Samurai.
High CHA Mod will be the Edge at dealing damage with the "Strike from the Void" class feature, but i dont know if it is worth maximizing.

PROBLEMS I HAVE ENCOUNTERED?

AC & AR were really low for a 13~14 lvl character, around 26 & 20 respectively. Massive Iaijutsu damage is nothing if you cant hit them properly.
Skill Points are a bitch too, even if I use a hi stats on INT.

WHAT ABOUT FACTOTUM?

Even though is a good class, the best it has to offer at early lvls is Cunning Surge, and is NOT THAT EARLY. 8th lvls of medium BAB, poor FORT and WILL saves and a bunch of class features i will probably not use if a combat extends beyond 1 or 2 rounds because of the Inspiration points pool, simply blows.
Inspiration Font is terrible. Really? 1 precious feat for a misserable Inspiration point?. Stacking 2 or 3 of this will clearly improve Factotum a lot, but those are 2 or 3 Feats I could better spend in something else.
Having 6 skill points + INT per lvl is great.
Having the entire skill list as class skill is awesome.
So, i wont mind 1 lvl of Factotum, but please if you can, stay away from it.

IMPORTANT RESTRICTION:
--NO Tome of Battle. --
Dont ask me why, just stay away from maneuvers, PrC and basic classes from this book. Other stuff (weapons, feats, etc) are OK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well i think i summarized it all. :smallredface:

FelixG
2011-01-17, 05:59 AM
If the LA of +1 disturbs are you allowed to buy it off?

Loki Eremes
2011-01-17, 06:02 AM
If the LA of +1 disturbs are you allowed to buy it off?

Buy it off? how?

FelixG
2011-01-17, 06:06 AM
Buy it off? how?

http://www.d20srd.org/srd/variant/races/reducingleveladjustments.htm

This explains it all.

Loki Eremes
2011-01-17, 06:12 AM
http://www.d20srd.org/srd/variant/races/reducingleveladjustments.htm

This explains it all.

Wow this really helps and a LA +1 can be bought for 3000xp. Thx a lot for taking out a burden on the list Felix :smallbiggrin:

JaronK
2011-01-17, 06:20 AM
The hard thing here is that Warblade is the actually good Samurai base class (focused on Diamond Mind and Iron Heart, with a touch of Stone Dragon for the ability to shatter anything with your sword).

But failing that, Zhentarium Fighter 9/OA Samurai (or Factotum, you just need the IF ranks) 1/Iajuitsu Master 3 would get you on your want. Intimidate as a swift action combined with Imperious Command can be quite good, after all. Another option is to be evil and go with Paladin of Tyranny 3/Hexblade (Dark Companion Variant) 4/OA Samurai 1/Iajuitsu Master 5, getting the really nice charisma synergy while adding a nice debuff aspect. Or consider a Monk/Shou Disciple entry for flurry with your weapon.

JaronK

Loki Eremes
2011-01-17, 06:56 AM
sry, but where is Zhentarium fighter?

Saintheart
2011-01-17, 07:26 AM
It's a web enhancement for Champions of Ruin (or Champions of Valor? AFB, can't remember) Class substitution levels.

Greenish
2011-01-17, 10:23 AM
Wow this really helps and a LA +1 can be bought for 3000xp. Thx a lot for taking out a burden on the list Felix :smallbiggrin:It's a variant rule, so you'll have to check whether your DM wants to use it. It's pretty nifty, though.

It's a web enhancement for Champions of Ruin (or Champions of Valor? AFB, can't remember) Class substitution levels.Champions of Valor, here (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/we/20060327a).

FMArthur
2011-01-17, 10:45 AM
Catfolk is rather lame for its LA, though. You don't need the Dex for slaughtering flatfooted foes or for intimidating people. You need class levels to help that BAB up to the Iaijutsu Master PrC.

Anyway, one class I recommend you take at a point where it's comfortable is two levels of Avenging Executioner for Move action intimidation. You should also take care not to run with classes that have opposing alignment restrictions, such as Barbarian and Paladin. You can use a Paladin variant to get around it.

Greenish
2011-01-17, 11:03 AM
Anyway, one class I recommend you take at a point where it's comfortable is two levels of Avenging Executioner for Move action intimidation.I think there's a magic item for doing the same somewhere.

Avenging Executioner might have another use, if your DM is lenient: it has the ability to treat shaken characters as flat-footed for the purpose of dealing Sudden Strike damage.

true_shinken
2011-01-17, 11:09 AM
I think Catfolk Pounce only works on flat-footed oponents or something, so Catfolk Iaijutsu Master is a good fit (and you don't need Barbarian for pounce).
But do you really need to optimize it this much? Unless it's a very high powered game, you could do just fine with Factotum/Iaijutsu Master - seems to do everything you wanted, just add skill tricks to the mix.

FMArthur
2011-01-17, 11:54 AM
Or just 10 levels of straight Samurai, for glorious 30ft AOE demoralization. :smallcool:

nyarlathotep
2011-01-17, 11:56 AM
There is a class called master samurai. It is in sword and fist (3.0 version of complete warrior) and is moderately good being able to expand crit range and maximize the damage of your katana.

Bang!
2011-01-17, 01:50 PM
Maybe a variant Killer Gnome:

Gnome*
Sohei 1
Psychic Rogue 7
Iajitsu Master 5

Use fractional BA if possible.

*If multiclass exp. penalties factor into character creation, sub in Whisper Gnome. The Charisma penalty hurts, but losing levels will hurt more.

Important Feats:
For IM: Improved Initiative, Quickdraw, Katana Focus (from Sohei)
For TWF: Quickrazor proficiency (from Gnome race), Two-Weapon Fighting
For Killer Gnome hilarity: Underfoot Combat, Confound the Bigfolk

And the Never Outnumbered skill trick, even though it's not actually a feat, just for extra options.

Important Powers:
COMPRESSION!

Important Equipment:
Charisma boosters
Sudden Stunning quickrazor for maximum Charisma fun
Fearsome and maybe Menacing Armor for some Charisma-based fear options

Lots of Katanas. Both because there's no Quick-sheath feat and because using a golf bag's worth of swords in every fight is both absurd and amazing.

So every fight, compress to 2 size categories smaller than your enemy (this works with anything Small and larger) and cut them up with your wristblades and however many swords you can feasibly carry. You get all sorts of benefits from just being in the same square as a larger enemy and lots of style points for trying it.

HeadlessMermaid
2011-01-17, 06:54 PM
A few points:

You don't need Marshal. Assuming 18 to CHA, +2 lvls, +2 race and a Cloak +6, you get a +9 modifier. So your Iaijutsu Focus check at 14th level, with full ranks, full Item Familiar ranks and Skill Focus from Iaijutsu Master is 17+17+3+9=+46. This means max damage on 4 or higher, and only slightly less than max damage on 3 or less. It's not worth the investment.
You absolutely need Factotum OR the 3.0 version of Samurai, otherwise you can't have 9 skill ranks in Iaijutsu Focus by level 10. It's a cross-class skill for everything else, unless your DM has allowed you to handwave this small detail.

Anyway, here's what I've got, assuming Samurai from Oriental Adventures is allowed (if not, you'll just have to take Factotum):

Race: Catfolk (assuming LA buyoff)
Level: 14
Stats: Str 13, Dex 21, Con 16, Int 16, Wis 10, Cha 20

1 Samurai [Force of Personality (Flaw), TWF (Flaw), Exotic WP (katana)]
2 Cleric [Law Devotion, Travel Devotion (domains)]
3 Paladin [Item Familiar]
4 Paladin
5 Samurai [Weapon Focus (katana) (Crane Samurai)]
6 Samurai [Power Attack]
7 Samurai [Quick Draw (Crane Samurai)]
8 Samurai
9 Samurai [Improved Initiative (Crane Samurai), Divine Might]
10 Iaijutsu Master [Weapon Finesse (Iaijutsu Master)]
11 Iaijutsu Master
12 Iaijutsu Master [ITWF]
13 Iaijutsu Master [Skill Focus (Iaijutsu Focus) (Iaijutsu Master)]
14 Iaijutsu Master

The Cleric dip costs you 1 BAB but gives you two devotion feats for free (you trade your domain powers for them) and Turn Undead. Assuming your DM has no problem with you worshiping a god whose domains are Law and Travel, you now have lots of stuff to do with Turn Undead: +5 to attack or AC for one minute (Law Devotion), CHA to dmg for one round (Divine Might), and more importantly, move your speed as a swift action for one minute (Travel Devotion): there, move and full attack. Requires some bookkeeping, but not much.

I didn't put Imperious Command there (annoyingly, Intimidate isn't a class skill for Iaijutsu Masters...), but if you really want it, you can shift feats around and drop Force of Personality: now half your levels have a high Will save.

Check with your DM if Slippers of Battledancing (DMG II) work with Travel Devotion. If yes, it's a solid investment: when you move 10 ft during your turn, you use your CHA bonus for attack and damage (instead of STR or DEX) for all your attacks. If not, don't bother.

Loki Eremes
2011-01-17, 07:00 PM
It's a web enhancement for Champions of Ruin (or Champions of Valor? AFB, can't remember) Class substitution levels.

Yup, i checked it out and its great intimidating as swift action, and you keep bonus feats as well.

It's a variant rule, so you'll have to check whether your DM wants to use it. It's pretty nifty, though.
Champions of Valor, here (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/we/20060327a).

Yup, i think my DM will allow it since im pretty sure he will use it too in near future.

Catfolk is rather lame for its LA, though. You don't need the Dex for slaughtering flatfooted foes or for intimidating people. You need class levels to help that BAB up to the Iaijutsu Master PrC.

Anyway, one class I recommend you take at a point where it's comfortable is two levels of Avenging Executioner for Move action intimidation. You should also take care not to run with classes that have opposing alignment restrictions, such as Barbarian and Paladin. You can use a Paladin variant to get around it.

Im still having problems with AR.
lets say at 14 lvl I have BAB 11 +10 (dex) +1 (focus) +3 (weapon) = that will be a +25 to AR. I think its not bad but its could be better.

Also, remember that not all flat-footed oponents lose his DEX mod to AC, making them harder to hit sometimes.

Avenging executioner is freaking awesome, intimidating as move or every time you hit plus treating shaken, frightened and panicked Mob as Flat-footed is amazing.

I think there's a magic item for doing the same somewhere.

Avenging Executioner might have another use, if your DM is lenient: it has the ability to treat shaken characters as flat-footed for the purpose of dealing Sudden Strike damage.

If you could remember, please do :smallredface:

I think Catfolk Pounce only works on flat-footed oponents or something, so Catfolk Iaijutsu Master is a good fit (and you don't need Barbarian for pounce).
But do you really need to optimize it this much? Unless it's a very high powered game, you could do just fine with Factotum/Iaijutsu Master - seems to do everything you wanted, just add skill tricks to the mix.

In my circle we are all optimizing bitches. This added to a short campaing plus lots of encounters equals pain.

If this were a long campaing ill certainly use a more optional class like Factotum, but not in this one.

There is a class called master samurai. It is in sword and fist (3.0 version of complete warrior) and is moderately good being able to expand crit range and maximize the damage of your katana.

Gotta check that out.

Maybe a variant Killer Gnome:

Gnome*
Sohei 1
Psychic Rogue 7
Iajitsu Master 5

Use fractional BA if possible.

*If multiclass exp. penalties factor into character creation, sub in Whisper Gnome. The Charisma penalty hurts, but losing levels will hurt more.

Important Feats:
For IM: Improved Initiative, Quickdraw, Katana Focus (from Sohei)
For TWF: Quickrazor proficiency (from Gnome race), Two-Weapon Fighting
For Killer Gnome hilarity: Underfoot Combat, Confound the Bigfolk

And the Never Outnumbered skill trick, even though it's not actually a feat, just for extra options.

Important Powers:
COMPRESSION!

Important Equipment:
Charisma boosters
Sudden Stunning quickrazor for maximum Charisma fun
Fearsome and maybe Menacing Armor for some Charisma-based fear options

Lots of Katanas. Both because there's no Quick-sheath feat and because using a golf bag's worth of swords in every fight is both absurd and amazing.

So every fight, compress to 2 size categories smaller than your enemy (this works with anything Small and larger) and cut them up with your wristblades and however many swords you can feasibly carry. You get all sorts of benefits from just being in the same square as a larger enemy and lots of style points for trying it.

Certainly a great build, I read the "Maybe im small, but you are dead" progression somewhere and i was amused of what a small folk can do.
But being small or a master thrower goes against the image/style of the PC im making. :smalltongue:

A few points:

You don't need Marshal. Assuming 18 to CHA, +2 lvls, +2 race and a Cloak +6, you get a +9 modifier. So your Iaijutsu Focus check at 14th level, with full ranks, full Item Familiar ranks and Skill Focus from Iaijutsu Master is 17+17+3+9=+46. This means max damage on 4 or higher, and only slightly less than max damage on 3 or less. It's not worth the investment.
You absolutely need Factotum OR the 3.0 version of Samurai, otherwise you can't have 9 skill ranks in Iaijutsu Focus by level 10. It's a cross-class skill for everything else, unless your DM has allowed you to handwave this small detail.

Anyway, here's what I've got, assuming Samurai from Oriental Adventures is allowed (if not, you'll just have to take Factotum):

Race: Catfolk (assuming LA buyoff)
Level: 14
Stats: Str 13, Dex 21, Con 16, Int 16, Wis 10, Cha 20

1 Samurai [Force of Personality (Flaw), TWF (Flaw), Exotic WP (katana)]
2 Cleric [Law Devotion, Travel Devotion (domains)]
3 Paladin [Item Familiar]
4 Paladin
5 Samurai [Weapon Focus (katana) (Crane Samurai)]
6 Samurai [Power Attack]
7 Samurai [Quick Draw (Crane Samurai)]
8 Samurai
9 Samurai [Improved Initiative (Crane Samurai), Divine Might]
10 Iaijutsu Master [Weapon Finesse (Iaijutsu Master)]
11 Iaijutsu Master
12 Iaijutsu Master [ITWF]
13 Iaijutsu Master [Skill Focus (Iaijutsu Focus) (Iaijutsu Master)]
14 Iaijutsu Master

The Cleric dip costs you 1 BAB but gives you two devotion feats for free (you trade your domain powers for them) and Turn Undead. Assuming your DM has no problem with you worshiping a god whose domains are Law and Travel, you now have lots of stuff to do with Turn Undead: +5 to attack or AC for one minute (Law Devotion), CHA to dmg for one round (Divine Might), and more importantly, move your speed as a swift action for one minute (Travel Devotion): there, move and full attack. Requires some bookkeeping, but not much.

I didn't put Imperious Command there (annoyingly, Intimidate isn't a class skill for Iaijutsu Masters...), but if you really want it, you can shift feats around and drop Force of Personality: now half your levels have a high Will save.

Check with your DM if Slippers of Battledancing (DMG II) work with Travel Devotion. If yes, it's a solid investment: when you move 10 ft during your turn, you use your CHA bonus for attack and damage (instead of STR or DEX) for all your attacks. If not, don't bother.

OMG i love you, completly forgot about travel domain and cleric options!

-----------------------

another question: do you know some way to add CHA mod to AC? xD

Anyways, great recommendations people.

HeadlessMermaid
2011-01-17, 07:23 PM
another question: do you know some way to add CHA mod to AC? xD
In your case, one level of Battledancer would do the trick, but only if alignment restrictions are ignored. Also: no armor for you. Alternatively, you can trade the Paladin's Divine Grace for Cha to AC. Not sure if it's a good idea.

Considering that the build you have in mind is very feat (and skill...) intensive, I don't think anything else is feasible.

FMArthur
2011-01-17, 07:51 PM
Danger! Travel Devotion is borderline useless for Iaijutsu Focus, requiring a Swift action to activate and then letting you gain its benefits for more Swift actions. Meaning it's not happening in the first round of combat without foreknowledge of the battle.

ShneekeyTheLost
2011-01-17, 08:02 PM
Wait a second... you mean to say that you need a level 13 Samurai character?

Dude, check out my sig. Have a nice day. It doesn't have any abuse of Iajitsu Focus, but it locks everything in 30' down every round.

HeadlessMermaid
2011-01-17, 08:03 PM
Danger! Travel Devotion is borderline useless for Iaijutsu Focus, requiring a Swift action to activate and then letting you gain its benefits for more Swift actions. Meaning it's not happening in the first round of combat without foreknowledge of the battle.
It's useless for a Iaijutsu Master who can only make people flat-footed if he wins initiative: one round per battle, tops.

But there are other ways, and this particular Iaijutsu Master will be using a ring of Blinking to achieve flat-footedness (god, I actually wrote that), and a graft that allows him to sheathe weapons as a free action, by DM permission, to achieve Iaijutsu Focus full-attacks. So, I don't see the problem. It won't work for the first round, but it will work for the next 10 rounds. Arguably better. :smalltongue:

Greenish
2011-01-18, 10:15 AM
Avenging executioner is freaking awesome, intimidating as move or every time you hit plus treating shaken, frightened and panicked Mob as Flat-footed is amazing.Only for the purposes of qualifying for Sudden Strike, though, by RAW.

But there are other ways, and this particular Iaijutsu Master will be using a ring of Blinking to achieve flat-footednessBlink, and by extension Ring of Blinking, do not make the enemies flat-footed. So this trick won't work for IF.

ShneekeyTheLost
2011-01-18, 06:43 PM
Cowering IS, however, flat footed. So the build I linked, replacing one of the skills listed for Iajitsu Strike, would work just about perfectly.

Yanno, if ya wanted to get your GM really pissed at ya ;)

And you know, I never once thought of that while building the character... /heddesk

HeadlessMermaid
2011-01-18, 07:08 PM
I thought that the DM explicitly allows the Ring of Blinking to "enable" Iaijutsu Focus in this case - but maybe I misunderstood.

I believe that by RAW, cowering (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/conditionSummary.htm#cowering) creatures, creatures who are attacked by someone blinking (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/blink.htm) and creatures who are attacked by someone invisible (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/conditionSummary.htm#invisible), all these lose their Dexterity bonus to AC. They are NOT flat-footed. Technically it's not the same: being flat-footed (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/conditionSummary.htm#flatFooted) means you haven't acted yet (which incidentally means that you lose your Dexterity bonus to AC, but that's another matter).

Normally, making someone flat-footed (and not simply make him lose his Dex to AC) within RAW means either winning initiative or using a few maneuvers. (There may be other ways, but I can't think of any right now.)

However, a lot of people use the two terms interchangeably. And I assumed that the OP's DM has already approved this method, even if it isn't RAW.

EDIT - That said, if the DM has already ruled that any "lose Dex to AC" condition is enough to activate Iaijutsu Focus, it's much better to have them cowering than use a ring of blinking. :)

ShneekeyTheLost
2011-01-18, 07:13 PM
I thought that the DM explicitly allows the Ring of Blinking to "enable" Iaijutsu Focus in this case - but maybe I misunderstood.

I believe that by RAW, cowering (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/conditionSummary.htm#cowering) creatures, creatures who are attacked by someone blinking (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/blink.htm) and creatures who are attacked by someone invisible (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/conditionSummary.htm#invisible), all these lose their Dexterity bonus to AC. They are NOT flat-footed. Technically it's not the same: being flat-footed (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/conditionSummary.htm#flatFooted) means you haven't acted yet (which incidentally means that you lose your Dexterity bonus to AC, but that's another matter).

Normally, making someone flat-footed (and not simply make him lose his Dex to AC) within RAW means either winning initiative or using a few maneuvers. (There may be other ways, but I can't think of any right now.)

However, a lot of people use the two terms interchangeably. And I assumed that the OP's DM has already approved this method, even if it isn't RAW.

EDIT - That said, if the DM has already ruled that any "lose Dex to AC" condition is enough to activate Iaijutsu Focus, it's much better to have them cowering than use a ring of blinking. :)

If he cowers before his first action, he continues to be flat-footed, as he hasn't taken his action yet...

HeadlessMermaid
2011-01-18, 07:20 PM
If he cowers before his first action, he continues to be flat-footed, as he hasn't taken his action yet...
That would be... awesome. And a bit scary (pun not intended). :smalltongue:

Loki Eremes
2011-01-18, 07:32 PM
Yup, by RAW only apllies to Sudden Strike, but if you think about Sudden Strike as a class feature and IF as a skill that adds damage to a flat-footed oponent, when dealing Sudden Strike, i think it could work just fine.

but thats RAI i think... :smalltongue:

Only for the purposes of qualifying for Sudden Strike, though, by RAW.

Blink, and by extension Ring of Blinking, do not make the enemies flat-footed. So this trick won't work for IF.

Yeah i checked that out and it only negates DEX to AC bonus, but putting that aside, the bonuses are still great, mentioning that my AC is only around 30 now.

Loki Eremes
2011-01-18, 09:39 PM
Also, which items adds CHA appart from cloak of charisma?
i have a +6 already but i want MOAR

ShneekeyTheLost
2011-01-18, 09:56 PM
Also, which items adds CHA appart from cloak of charisma?
i have a +6 already but i want MOAR

Well, your problem is that enhancement bonuses don't stack, so there's a very limited number of ways to further increase your stat.

Tome will give up to a +5, but it's expensive.

Now, competence bonus to Charisma checks? That I can do.

Loki Eremes
2011-01-18, 10:59 PM
the thing is i have now a CHA of 26+8, thats not bad.

CHA applies to:
-ST (divine grace)
-Force of personality (Cha instead of WIS, so thats x2 CHA mod on this ST)
-Intimidate & IF checks
-AC (battle dancer PRC)
-Turn Undead attemps (which i use to have more Travel Devotion uses per day)
-Battledancing slippers (AR & Dmg after moving 10ft)

so, improving my CHA does a lot.

if i drop down DEX a little and use my lvl boosts on CHA i end up having
28 +9 DEX
28 +9 CHA

maybe a Legacy item that gives you CHA? (existing one)

ShneekeyTheLost
2011-01-18, 11:03 PM
the thing is i have now a CHA of 26+8, thats not bad.

CHA applies to:
-ST (divine grace)
-Force of personality (Cha instead of WIS, so thats x2 CHA mod on this ST)
-Intimidate & IF checks
-AC (battle dancer PRC)
-Turn Undead attemps (which i use to have more Travel Devotion uses per day)
-Battledancing slippers (AR & Dmg after moving 10ft)

so, improving my CHA does a lot.

if i drop down DEX a little and use my lvl boosts on CHA i end up having
28 +9 DEX
28 +9 CHA

maybe a Legacy item that gives you CHA? (existing one)

Legacy items give enhancement bonuses, so no dice.

Loki Eremes
2011-01-19, 12:47 AM
sry, but i looked up for variants and other stuff and dont find it:

- How do you trade your Domains for Feats as a cleric?

HeadlessMermaid
2011-01-19, 01:35 AM
sry, but i looked up for variants and other stuff and dont find it:

- How do you trade your Domains for Feats as a cleric?
Complete Champion, p.53.
As a cleric, you trade access to a domain (bonus spells and granted power) for the corresponding feat. So, for example if you could pick the Travel domain, you can exchange its benefits for the Travel Devotion feat.

Loki Eremes
2011-01-20, 10:31 AM
Well, a bit late but better than never.
Thank you all people for the great ideas. :smallredface:

I used a bit of everything in here and got myself a nice build, but cleric is one of the most usefull class i used in this. Travel Devotion FTW. (special thanks to HeadlessMermaid for that). Avenging Excecutioner and the ability to intimidate quicker than normal plus Imperious Comand & Never Outnumbered simply gives you another Flat footed round.

Ill be testing this on the next days, hope it performs great. :smallbiggrin: